LCD Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by arnnpolpark, Jan 21, 2018.

1. arnnpolpark

arnnpolpark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun

Novelupdate synopsis:

This is a walkthrough of life (a shitty videogame)!

Life is a bad video game. This cliche phrase is, sadly, a reality.

However, life doesn’t have simple, easy rules. What it does have is irrationality and inequality. The strong say that they have a lot of freedom, but the weak have no choice but to live an overwhelmingly disadvantaged lifestyle.

Therefore, it’s a shit game. There’s no mistake because I, the best gamer in Japan, declare it to be shit.

— However, that person, who is on the same level as me, goes around saying “Life is a great game.”

The school’s perfect, strong-willed heroine, Hinami Aoi. Furthermore, “I’ll teach you the rules of life (game)”?

…Normally, I wouldn’t believe in those words. However, Hinami Aoi is a character that doesn’t even fit in a normal frame at all!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomozaki is the Japan's no.1 player in the game [ATAFAMI]
    Although he dominates the world in the game ATAFAMI, in the game called [LIFE](as in real life), he sucks cause it's a kusoge(shitty game). :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Enter Japan's no.2 player, Hinami Aoi, who claims that LIFE is a kamige(great game). Hinami says that she will give him a walkthrough and give him guides on how to win at LIFE.:blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:

So basically, the most popular girl in school is gonna help turn the unpopular Tomozaki-kun into a guy that wins at life (riajuu, popular guy, etc..) :aww::aww::aww:

The translator doesn't translate some words into english. Words like riajuu, kusoge, kamige, jaku-chara.
    He gives footnotes for some, for some he doesn't.:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:
    Just a little heads up if you're planning to read this:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

The updates are kinda slow, around 2-3 chapters a month :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Eve likes this.
  2. xenocross

xenocross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel volume 1 is finished. Satisfying

3. Hawk73

Hawk73 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am enjoying this so much. In a way it is like personality rehabilitation. I can say this here because I'm anonymous, but it is kinda inspiring thought provoking, for me at least. I love reading, and you see all these isekai where they go into another world or a video game, and even though they had no friends and were decidedly average at best before, they make friends and become the best at shit, and I always wonder "Why were they a massive loser in the real world but so good now? Why isn't there something like this but for real life?", and so this novel is like that, which is a fun concept