Spoiler Spoiler Request : Adorable Food Goddess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lan lan, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone asked how Helian Jing found out...

it was after HJ fell/jump into a pond and being saved by Yaoyao.. he didn't immediately realize it. After some pondering he guessed and was sure*

*cmiiw, my short-term memory is a bit blurry. There are some small events that triggered the realization too. But before that, HJ already had a close friend who is gay. HJ and Yaoyao helped this friend to be with the one he loves then HJ felt like if he truly likes MC in male disguise then he is willing. But of course MC gently rejected him. But at one point, MC accidentally received HJ's family heirloom in the form of a jade and male lead mistook it as MC accepting HJ's love. The misunderstanding made MC and ML's relationship to strengthen eventually. But poor HJ. He got his first crush literally crushed towards Yaoyao. I like him and Yaoyao in lil bro-sister/siblings relationship better though

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  2. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML and MC meet again.. ? Reading raws makes my brain explode..

3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    If i understood the raws correctly, combined with the latest TL'd chapter, ML goes to a banquet at the hotel/restaurant that MC is being tested for to work at. Somehow, im not sure as that part of the raws wasnt very clear, he comes to find out that the chef is actually MC.

We should have the meeting within probably 5-10 TL'd chaps (at most, 10 days maybe a little less)

Pristine Xia likes this.
  4. Ssavilin

Ssavilin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confuse
    ML is not from the royal family, right?
    Then why he's mentioned crownprince?

Emmyy likes this.
  5. anjjjjj

anjjjjj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone please correct me if im wrong. From what I remember it seems that the male lead is a high rangking official like a minister and they are like a relative of the imperial family. also, I think that the reason that they are calling him a prince is because he was bethrothed to a princess.

nielyti likes this.
  6. Ssavilin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's a marquis. But sometime he was mentioned crown prince
    Wow
    That's a problem if he already has fiance

Emmyy likes this.
  7. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I love this novel ! Thank you sooo
    much for raw link !

8. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    I can not wait til the MC and ML reunite !

9. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me spoil some fluffy moments btwn mc and ml??

kcinara likes this.
  10. Mimi8

Mimi8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It more like Chinese honorifics thing where if you're an heir or child of any high ranking officials you are called prince/princess or lord.

11. Ssavilin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got so addicted to this novel i read until 3am every night just so i could continue... hahaha, they are so funny... but the plot reminds me of Chu Wang Fei (one of my fav CNovel, i recommend everyone to read it(y))... though ML and MC doesn’t have too much effective plot armor... they can be schemed against and gets caught off guard sometimes and it leads to some heartache... but thank goodness, they both can swallow their pride and stay together...

I like MC, because like YQM( MC of CWF) she gets by using her smarts because unlike other transmigrated modern heroines she knows nothing about martial arts, assassination techniques or any other OP cheats, in fact her strongest cheat is her being a foodie and having the modern mindset of spreading modern dishes for the culinary arts to flourish... also, she uses modern business models and ideas efficiently, so much so that she can be called an almost mary sue as she spear heads the revolution of cooking... although, as a reader i would’ve like her to be more vicious against her enemies but the novel, well in MC’s POV, advocates the seriousness of having kill someone effects someone so her enemies at most are sent to prison... the only death that happened to her enemy is to her hateful step mom... however, as any other novel heroine, her frank and refreshing attitude gives her enough charisma to befriend some of the most extraordinary characters that became her trump card whenever she gets in trouble...

I like ML, though sometimes i hated him, that he was really doting on MC, especially in the end where he became such a stupid doting father to their children... and he has no shame in his show of love for MC..:blob_grin:

In case of hateful characters, as anybody can foresee, that childish county lord, Zhao Liuli, is one of the most annoying characters against MC... just because her pride was wounded, from their initial conflict plus MC having ML’s love made her act against MC all throughout the novel... although if push comes to shive, she is stupid enough that both ML and MC can deal with her, they can’t... not only does she have the Empress Dowager as backing, the CP also has to think about ML’s younger bro who loves her making this conflict one of the longest issue to be resolved... but the end was satisfying at least...:blob_sunglasses: though, it made me bemused reading her name as in my mind automatically connects it to ZL of Chongfei Manual who is her opposite in every way..

What else...hmmmm:blobthinkingsmirk:, can’t think of anything else to say.. just this is a good novel for anyone who wants a sort of slice of life novel and wants to take a rest from reading superwomen-esque transmigrated heroines... though don’t get me wrong i’m a real lover of those novel...:blob_pompom: viva transmigrated female protag:blob_pompom: i recommend this.... :blobokhand:

Elliana, kcinara, JimmyFalcon and 2 others like this.
  13. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't read this yet, so please spoil from the beginning cause i can't keep up with what you guys are talking about and the names.....

14. runes

runes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why are you in the spoilers thread? There’s ~60 chapters on Webnovel right now so you could go and read them so you know what’s going on.

15. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause I read spoilers first then read the novel.

Mangafreakspark and Elliana like this.
  16. ichi

ichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleaseeeee

17. Daoist_Squidzella

Daoist_Squidzella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to MC's Family?? her step-mom? her sister? and that fiance of her? also to that princess who the ED want to wed with ML?? i tried to MTL-ed it (but stopped when i realized that my brain was slitting into halves:blobfearful::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:) .

Elliana and kcinara like this.
  18. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone know if translation group were already drop this novel or they're just slow processing it?

19. love-cutter

love-cutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw that ch 83 and 84 came out today (kyaaa) on qidian so I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's not dropped but the updating will be slow (likely due to either work or school if they live in the western hemisphere). I have midterms next week so I know the pain.

kcinara likes this.
  20. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for informing