Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait for me.... Lol

Fiorisi and xBubblex like this.
  2. xBubblex

xBubblex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha .... count me in :blobsweat_2:
    ikr, it's just my stupid imagination T.T but damn that novel ... it's just setting my standard higher :blobsweat_2:

Fiorisi likes this.
  3. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this is correct or not, but apparently the tv drama will be very different than what we expected.
    Apparently, probably in order to keep the readers of the novel as audience, they stated that there will be no female lead in the story.
    However, according to the schedule leaked out, Wen Qing appeared in around 60 scenes, while LWJ only appeared in 80. As we all know this comparison is not reasonable at all if the storyline is anything close to the novel. It is also said that Wen Qing will become the female lead. Both WWX and JC will fall for her.
    Well, this is not formal news, so please don't be panic or furious now (Actually that's what CN fd is experiencing), but if that really happens, I will not watch it. I might even rate it down in any platform whenever I have a chance to, not because they alter the storyline, but because they fooled us.

4. joktzer

joktzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    both wwx and jc will fall for her...
    i'm fine with a jc x wq otp.. but... nooooooooooooooooooooooooo if this is true
    anyway i'm glad that the drama is named the Untamed cuz now I can pretend it has nothing to do with this franchise

xBubblex, OceanMagix and Cypress like this.
  5. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we gonna have some sort of love triangle now lol. I don't like the idea of both of them falling for her I mean things are already bad between WY and JC by that time don't just add another layer of causes that drove those brothers apart. Ha I'm completely fine with JC x WQ (my man needs some love people, c'mon) too bad she died... I would have totally ship it. It looks like JC is domed to be single. #WeiYingxLanZhanforever
    #GetJCawifeorhusband

xBubblex and OceanMagix like this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I ship WQ and WWX ...if she hadn't died for nothing they would be really good together

7. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Really!? I dont know what kinda person she is.. Can you describe her?

8. yingoh99

yingoh99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cypress likes this.
  9. yingoh99

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo nono they can't do that :( JC x WQ, fine, I so support them but if the alteration happens not only you changed the main *second* male character from LWJ to JC, you ruined the storylines! It's definitely unacceptable wuwuwu

#WYLZFOREVER

10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    But are you talking about only the tv drama or also anime? because from the site I'm watching it the anime is listed as a shounen Ai...

11. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol! Same my standards have been high ever since being introduced to anime & now these novels are kicking up my standards all the way to outer space. I've pretty much accepted my fate as being single forever. Bring bottles of Emperor Smile guys lets all huddle around Cheng we can all be bitter together :cookie:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    xBubblex, OceanMagix and Cypress like this.
  12. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TV drama

13. miximmaxim

Reading List:
    Link
    *Insert waiting for 16 years to be bros*
    You are really good, I like you, let's be bros for life, coz I fight with my previous bro over a woman

Attica, Cemlemine, cici and 7 others like this.
  14. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg omg hahahahahahaha I literally choked when I read this omg! Coz I fight with my previous bro over a woman! :blobrofl::blobrofl: that's one hell of an excuse to be clingy lol

Cemlemine, Vin313 and xBubblex like this.
  15. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, if they're really going to make this change it can easily lead to both sides being disappointed.
    The ones who read the novel will be disappointed with the tv drama... :blobdizzy:
    ... And people who'll know GDC from the tv drama and will decide to read the source novel could be similarly disappointed with the novel ( I personally think that the novel is amazing, but if you're looking forward to something completely different (after watching a tv drama and liked it) it's hard to avoid being disappointed, is it not?)...
    IMO it's definitely not a win-win situation, rather the opposite. I hope that fandom wouldn't start to be toxic because of the "OTP difference" or something :blobdead:
    And... Are they going to kill her in the tv drama or not?
    ... I hate triangles and all the knives or irritating stuff around them. And there is always someone utterly miserable at the end... :notlikeblob: WWX and JC have enough troubles between them without adding a crush on the same person... :blobupset:

Anyway, I'm not going to watch the tv drama but I'm still a little worried...

cici, xBubblex, OceanMagix and 4 others like this.
  16. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RyDinasty, alexfilia, Vin313 and 8 others like this.
  17. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD......What happening.......THE SAME AUTHOR AGAIN.....all of her works will have anime adaptation......I'M SO DAMN HAPPY FOR HEARING THIS!!! :aww::aww::aww:
    Actually, Heaven Official Blessing is so damn long and the story pace is so slow.... the translation is only chapter 7.......So....my patient cannot wait anymore....but now the anime will come.....YAYYYYYY!!!!! SO HAPPY........:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

xBubblex likes this.
  18. miximmaxim

Reading List:
    Link
    xBubblex and Aeli like this.
  19. yingoh99

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh always hates an anime that introduce OC out of nowhere... like those comics that got animated somehow have new “special anime” arc disrupting the comic flow..

Aeli likes this.
  20. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LZ should be in all the scenes WWX is,,, even as background drop 0 - 0
    there’s no way he’ll leave wwx alone after rebirth ;;;;
    I’m ok with expanding WQ’s character, but.... (that ‘be bros forever’ will be my biggest nightmare) I don’t want WWX/JC cause for falling out turning to be a ‘’fight over a woman‘’ it was very complex because of his family and identity and wwx’s actions. They were becoming different people who can’t get along even though they might still want to; there was no one between them that can mediate, so they continue to drift
    i don’t want it to be because of love/infatuation/jealousy over WQ; which would be unfair to her too, she didn’t seem to interested in love from what i’ve seen

Vin313, xBubblex, OceanMagix and 3 others like this.