Discussion What's going on with ATG lately?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by birdboy01, Jul 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TH3unknown

TH3unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i did he showed his super stealth to all the realm kings

2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

What chapter is that? Last chapter, he's chilling in a city not getting any points in the middle of a tournament....

3. TH3unknown

TH3unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

4. Eevered

Eevered New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you . ATG will make a comeback so as a fan , we'll need to hold on . It may take a while since there is a real HUGE gap between YC and Jasmine's status so we should hang on .

Also , the Little Jasmin chapters is not that bad . Especially the confrontation of Little Jasmin and Mu Xuanyin :)

5. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

....my man reading on LNMTL....welp, I'm talking about what was happening about 20 chapters behind where you are.

6. Arcelia

Arcelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you think the author should make Yun Che get from Sovereign whatever it was he started the god realm arc to the peak of divine master in 5 years? And you think the author is the one who isn't making sense...

7. Artesia

Artesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel is fine the way it’s going, only problem is the release schedule, need more chapters

8. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author Mars-Gravity's mindset:
    1. I must dumb down Yun Che so that I can force Yun Che into more conflicts (which are easier to spam) and milk chapters out of paying readers.
    2. More side stories, filler, POV chapters makes the $$$ go round.
    3. God's Realm is a big big world, might as well lengthen the story arc for easier writing of chapters.
    Releasing 2 chapters daily is the usage average speed for CN Novel writers unless it happens to be their 1st "virgin" title or they are on "steroids".

9. birdboy01

birdboy01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That first point is flawed about him not being able to cultivate to the top. He has the Evil God blood which grants abilities and immunity from all the elements, and 54 profound entrances opened, although profound entrances aren't touched upon anymore. His techniques also stem from legendary figures, added with his high comprehension and willpower and I call bullshit about him not having confidence to reach the top.

No, there was no realistic world-building because they went to a realm that's most likely going to be abandoned, I think it was actually destroyed if I recall. Secondly, the author could've used less chapters and not prolong the conflict in that realm.

No again, my issue isn't the world-building but the prolong and recycling of words which causes something to be longer than it should, especially when it's extended to an absurd amount. One chapter is 2,000 words, One page of a book contains 200-300 words. One chapter is 10 pages and 10 chapters is damn near 100 pages. 100 pages of a book and you the plot is ahead of it's time, so why the fuck is a novel still talking about irrelevancy such for nearly 60-100 pages if it was formatted into a book?

It is classified as filler because other than a few key points, such as the ingredients and meeting a future ally. The whole conflict in that realm was pointless or could've been resolved in fewer chapters. Therefore the redundancy during that sequence is filler, but it was used to fill chapters and extend to future chapters for profit.

I'm alluding to the fact of him only getting strong enough just for the slight chance to meet her. Rather than getting stronger for the sake of having the greater opportunity to always be her side, with the added addition of having a deterrent that'll protect his family and friends. HE HAS THE DAMN EVIL GOD VEINS AND OTHER GOD BLOODS, he has no choice but to get stronger or eventually his life and all he cares about will be slain or worse.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2018