Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, we must see what they will explain about this case later in anime!!!

xBubblex and Fiorisi like this.
  2. xBubblex

xBubblex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think that they will not cut the Mr. Big turtle part haha .... bcuz that part plays an important role for LWJ's feeling towards WY and how WY recused MianMian from Wen Sect .... and it's the excuse that Wen Sect used for destroying Jiang Sect :cookie:

3. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Was WY unconsciously controllig them? Is that why he uses a flute in the future so he won't be affected by it to much?

xBubblex likes this.
  5. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...that's why I believe there will be Big turtle cave scene in anime!! ;);)

xBubblex likes this.
  6. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A golden core is kind of a power station and storage part of a cultivator, people can cultivate and store spritual energy inside. When being exposed to the resentful energy the core will be affected and may get hurt but as long as th resentful energy is not too much and enough treatment is implyed the cultivator will be fine. But after WWX give his core to JC he's basically a normal man with no power at all so if he doesn't go to the dark path he's sure to die. So he has to make that choice and all become wrong in no time.

Aeli, Cypress, Shimizu Yuki and 2 others like this.
  7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's to our prayers being heard that they won't change too much in that scene. I quite enjoyed the hot spring scene in this ep, hot damn do those boi's have some sweet as bodies :blobjoy::blobokhand: Hope we get those half naked scenes again in the turtle cave scene, when they used their clothes as bandages :blobowoevil:

Shimizu Yuki and xBubblex like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    OHH! So as long as the intake for the resentful energy is not too much it can still be treated? So Cheng will be fine in the donghua then Thank you!

9. SmallTimes

SmallTimes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, you could be right about that since even the malicious intentions of a leg can corrupt WWX’s physical body, let alone such a fragile thing as a core. Though not as obvious as what happened in episode 5, WWX did get exposed to resentful engergy before when he grabbed that sword in the Xuanwu’s shell; I believe he even passed out from it? That means maybe as long as you’re probably healed afterwards or your core is not completely corrupted, it is still okay?

xBubblex and Fiorisi like this.
  10. xBubblex

xBubblex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, we can't confirm anything bcuz:
    1- Anime/ Donghua seems to rearrange the scenes while trying to keep its concept as novel.
    2- It has never been mentioned clearly how WY survives/ escapes from the Laun Zhang Hill in the novel.

OceanMagix and Shimizu Yuki like this.
  11. eternalfloof

eternalfloof Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if they do decide to animate the turtle scene, i can only imagine that they'll make the turtle all huge but cute-looking LOL. they made the rabbits so adorable :ROFLMAO: who knows if they'll add huge cute eyes to the turtle

Shimizu Yuki likes this.
  12. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    True that! The sword he grabbed in the Xuanwu had tons of resentful energy in it though since it was too much or "noisy" as Wei would say he passed out. A golden core is such a complicated thing :blobjoy: maybe if I think of it as a human heart I can process it easier? lol though a bit different

OceanMagix and xBubblex like this.
  13. Shimizu Yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question here!! When will the golden core of a cultivator appear?? I thought it is the case, the cultivator must practice martial arts for this over many years??? So, why WWX's golden core suddenly appear when he touched dark energy??

xBubblex likes this.
  14. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    C​
    Is weird that these things seems to happen only to WY. Is like the dark side is calling for him. That first contact with the waterborne abyss must have set off something within him... I think :blobpats:. That scene is just driving me crazy

xBubblex and OceanMagix like this.
  15. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't get bored seeing WWX's face. So flirty and how to say this~ it's sexual when he smirks xD

16. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    .... a ‘deformed?’ Xuanwu. Cute?!!

17. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When a cultivator comes to a certain level he can squash all the spiritual energy together and form a golden core. After that he'll be considered a strong cultivator and can do things like flying on swords. Each novel has its own settings, some says that a golden core is very hard to have and many die when trying to have one and others tend to say that it's not that difficult and there's still many level above it. FOD is a "low-level magic" novel so golden core level is likely the highest level and not very hard to obtain. My personal believe here is that when WWX touched the dark energy it affects the golden core but as WWX still belongs to the good side now his body is filled with good energy and these two kinds of energy can not live together so it really hurts him. After he loses his core he's a normal man and the dark energy can have less effects on him(but still very much and very painful)

Endlessness, K.san, Acsis and 5 others like this.
  18. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah yeah whenever he smirks i’m like ‘oh Lan Zhan’ hahaha:D:whistle:

19. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    That fight between jin zixuan and Wei ying I have my fingers crossed for that whole ant hole scene I hope we see that one in detail like it was in the a.drama

Acsis and xBubblex like this.
  20. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I though that it doesnt affect/hurt him cause to cultivate the dark path you don't need a golden core. However just because he's a normal man doesnt mean he's immune to it, he still gets affected by it and becomes a different person who loses control

Shimizu Yuki and xBubblex like this.