Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. xBubblex

xBubblex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh .... trust me!! the first time I read this novel ... there are many things that drive me crazy such as their names, timeline of each event, old version, new version, censored and uncensored stuffs :blobsalt:

Cypress and Shimizu Yuki like this.
  2. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see now. So, WY originally have golden core since young age and the anime want to show the dark energy affects on his golden core and so golden core suddenly appear scene in anime was shown?
    Thanks A Lot for your well-explanation!! :love:

xBubblex likes this.
  3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly want a plush of that bunny now *sights* is to cute.

xBubblex and Rufi-sidd like this.
  4. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    When mentioning about weird stuffs, I still have a bunch of unresolved scenes in my head :blobdead:
    For example:
    - why out of all swords in the cultivation world but only WY's sword is different and can seal itself??
    - about Wen Ning, I still don't understand why/how he appeared out of no where after WY's rebirth at Dafan mountain??
    - another thing like I mentioned in my previous post, it has never been mentioned clearly HOW WY can control the corps?? HOW he survives in that hill while everyone knows/claims that any person who has thrown in that hill WILL never come out alive?? :blobsalt::blobsalt:

Shimizu Yuki and Liolio like this.
  5. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think 2nd and 3rd questions have the answers in this thread, i've read it before. but it's gonna be very hard to go back 200+ pages lel

i'd like to know the first question too.

xBubblex likes this.
  6. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    I am in the process of reading those spoiler 200+ pages .... I am reading it from the very first page and now I am at page 8 ._. I hope I can find answers to those questions :blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

7. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone calm down, the Xuanwu of Slaughter is guaranteed. You'd be delusional not to include it.

1) Evidence of the Wen sect being dicks, and the excuse for why the Wen sect attacked the Jiang clan
    2) Introduction to Wen Chao and Wang Lingjiao and MianMian
    3) Additional screentime and a little more depth for Jin ZiXuan
    4) Sun brand on WWX's chest
    5) WWX carrying LWJ on his back
    6) WWX receiving the wallet from MianMian that LWJ later steals
    7) The personal and heartfelt interactions in the cave, where LWJ falling in love is basically confirmed
    8) The sword in the Xuanwu's mouth that later becomes the material for the Stygian Tiger Seal
    9) WangXian, the song symbolizing their love
    ....I could go on.

K.san, applebeans, iceflecks and 9 others like this.
  8. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When a book is a source material for any tv adaptation, especially when it's so long as GDC, not everything is bound to be animated. They have a budget, time restriction for every ep and most importantly - a limited amount of seasons they can produce with said budget. If we start complaining now, just imagine what should happen with the animated version of HOB novel, which is double the length of GDC. There will be a lot of cut scenes and changes. Just judge the anime on its own. The novel will always be the real thing, but it just can't be adapted word by word, chapter by chapter.

Attica, xBubblex and Fiorisi like this.
  9. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    If you haven't found the page post for these answers yet I can try answering them from the top of my head :blobjoy:
    1. I think around chapter 56 or 57 Cheng mentioned that their swords could be stronger like the sealing thing with Suibian, but the funny thing is Cheng also said that a cultivator needed to have at least 80+ years of training?? My thought process just assumed that Suibian did whatever it liked since the sword is named "Suibian" "Whatever" either that or Wei is OP lol
    2. WenNing heard Wei's commands long before Dafan mountain. After regaining his consciousness our little Weny said that he was chained/locked up somewhere in some mountain. When Wei was called back to life, remember the Mo family incident? and when he instructed those corpse? Well, WenNing also heard those commands & woke up himself, and has been trying to locate Wei since then until Wei called out again at Dafan mountain.
    3. In a previous post someone mentioned that when Wei got thrown into Luozhang hill, he found research papers?? In a cave where his future den is located?? Containing some infos about resentful energy and the like. Going along with what info he already knew about resentful energy himself + the materials he found while in Luozhang using his brains he figured out how to control them?? Is what I assume.
    Another theory could be that Wei using music as a way to control corpses is something that he got from studying in the GusuLan sect since they primarily use music as their weapons.

LoveManga, zeromint, Acsis and 6 others like this.
  10. sakumeii

sakumeii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

iceflecks, xBubblex and Fiorisi like this.
  11. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I like the idea of Suibian doing whatever it wants to do just because... Whatever :aww:

xBubblex, OceanMagix, Vin313 and 2 others like this.
  12. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does wwx ever get suibian back?

xBubblex likes this.
  13. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

LWJ is bigger than WWX :blobpeek:

14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    The sword's personality exactly like his master's :blobjoy::blobjoy: Suibian even causing trouble, if Suibian hadn't sealed itself then Wei would've been able to bypass as Mo XuanYu still lol

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! Wei gets Suibian back, I'm actually wondering whether Wei took Suibian with him after running away from LanLing when his true identity was discovered? or perhaps Wei just ran off without it, poor sword...
    I was staring at this scene for 2 mins comparing their body builds hahahaha :blobowoevil::blobnosebleed: Even in Wei's original body Wangji still has the upper hand~

xBubblex likes this.
  16. RyDinasty

RyDinasty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True:blobmelt:

And I think somebody had said something about how strong the Lan's arms. About XiChen ripping his clothes while washing it...

Lol, sorry for my phrasing. My english is limited:blobsweat:

17. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha .... as for #1 I will take "Suibian did whatever it liked since the sword is named "Suibian = Whatever" for granted :blobsweat: ... I remember one fanmade song of GDC on Youtube wrote that: The sword just like the man himself has been fooled the cultivation world more than a decade :blobjoy:

As for #2 it's still a bit vague for me bcuz if Wen Ning heard WY's commend after his rebirth, why Wen Ning didn't hear WY's commend during the first Luan Zang Hill siege?? I read in this spoiler thread someone said that Wen Ning has been captured and hidden in secret by Lanling Jin Sect all a long while WY thought that both Wen Ning & his sister died when they turned themselves in to Lanling Jin Sect. (I hope you understand what I am trying to say :sweating_profusely: .... sorry my English is really bad :\ )

AND #3 being said that he found some book/papers about demonic path/ resentful energy in the cave ... if I remember correctly, it's what WY told JC & LWJ the first time they met after he escaped from Luan Zang Hill/ the cave. And he denied to explain in details to JC & LWJ ... he just casually said that he had a hard time there. If what WY said is true, then he wasn't the original founder of demonic path since he followed or learnt those things from book/papers he found there??

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    readerz, Shimizu Yuki, Acsis and 4 others like this.
  18. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    WY got Suibian back for short period of time only ... it's when he & LWJ escaped when his true identity exposed to the public. After that, Wen Ning gave it to JC to proof/verify that the golden core which inside JC's body is actually WY's golden core.

19. sakumeii

sakumeii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that was pretty sad fact when I read at near the truth of golden core chapter... :(:(:(

Acsis and xBubblex like this.
  20. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah!! it does .... it's one of the reasons why LWJ doesn't like to hear WY say 'thank you' to him, and LWJ's anger towards JC and more protective of WY :blobxd::blobxd:

Vin313, Acsis and Fiorisi like this.