LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lime is no longer hyuman. Good news for the gorgons but he better watch out for accidental incest.

2. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    No longer?? Why? ?How?? So what is he right now? ?

Paps likes this.
  3. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    a father of many lamia childrens?

Paps likes this.
  4. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

5. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha.. So that's way tho

6. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are not lamias though
    But if we are talking about how Lime stopped being hyuman I think that making a 50/50 pact with Mondo will be the easy way of explaining it, the problem is that I dont think that Makoto will be angry for something so... normal, or maybe Tomoe did something to Lime alongside the pact to being withting the pact range, like how they did in Shiki case but slightly less ethical

7. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean come on how can you become something else by becoming a father

8. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    who knows? there could be some strange racebending STD or something like that

9. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least it isn't gender bending .....

10. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Stealed the words of my mouth

11. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think an actual pact would be necessary, if there are ritual spells for life bonds that resemble pacts, and Shiki's research has included bonding elemental spirits with animals in the past, then there is probably some crossover in between that can be used to give a follower a beneficial upgrade. It might have even been some kind of "evil" perversion of the Tree Punishment that Mondo uses, like Lime was given the lifespan of an oak, without the actual treeification...or maybe just not a full treeification.

12. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking similarly with regards to Shiki. Based on what Tomoe said it sounds like it was something Shiki did, and we know that Shiki's talked with Amelia about her becoming something other than hyuman (I think he said a chimera specifically, but I'm not sure).

13. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get it Lime became a banana for Eris ......,Just kidding. ......

Anyway, the clue of what he became migjt be the vision Chiya saw.

14. knighteem

knighteem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U mean he became. Giant calming tree.

15. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Chiya didn't seem to look very deeply at that vision, you wouldn't for a friend, but I think that's just the surface of his identity, his friends in Asora as symbols. He may have been the clearing itself, that all these symbolic images are gathered in, or he feels that he's the warm breeze that blows through, and is then gone...who knows.

16. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea what you are talking about but
    chiya was able to see mio as the calamity spider and so far she saw the people in the shape of there race. human are human shaped, mio is spider shaped, and lime looked like a tree and a dragon, so I don't think he is human, maby something related to the forest oni and tomoe?

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    They weren't seen as their race, people with half-assed ideals are hyuman shaped, and made of a material based on the strength of their convictions, some were even obviously hollow to Chiya's eyes. She interprets as she feels about the person, Hibiki's description was pretty close to Makoto's, but for Chiya, that's the shape of a hero, with an aura of hope shining off of her. When she looked at Mio, and especially Raidou, they were potential enemies, so she looked deep, trying to find secrets. She saw Mio as her hyuman shape, and the Spider, caressing the collar with her hands, blissful smile on her mandibles. She saw both forms.

18. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should reread the chapter, chiyas eyes don't work like that. They show her the true nature of people not there ideals and it is not about how much she wants to see, she sees all on default (no deeply looking into someone). in case of mio and makoto she just didn't want to miss any detail, as they are, as you said, potential enemies. how she interpret the shapes that she sees is up to her not part of the power, as ideals always need a point of view.
    half-assed ideals are hyuman shaped? than what about makoto and hibiki, both of them are hyuman shaped and there ideals are only from certain angles half-assed (and as i said has nothing to do with ideals and believes but with there nature, or do you think limes images would changes becase he switches to hibikis side? what would be the point in that ability than, if it is so unreliable?). do you want me to go in more details as to what there shapes mean?
    and when did i say that she can't see both sides at the same time? would be problematic if she couldn't.

kenar and CockyBrat like this.
  19. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing for sure. Chiya would not look at Makoto's people directly if her power can't be turn off.

Does Chiya's power has on and off?

What would happen if she see the other "hero"(lol).

20. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody said that everything has to make sense, or be useful. Chiya went home to awaken that ability, but we only have her description of what they do, other people got different effect from magic eyes. From what we can see from her description, it's about how they see themselves, military people have hyuman shapes made of steel, it's how they present themselves to the world, and shows their strength of conviction. Hibiki was a glowing stone human, her features were still vaguely defined (thus half-assed), but Chiya interpreted it to mean that she is a monument to heroism (or symbol of peace). Makoto's shape was still a vaguely hyuman shape, probably him holding himself to human standards, but his skin was made of eggshell, or similar material, and was already cracking at the collar.

As for Lime, he was already in their camp when Chiya looked through him, and that's what she saw then, before he was snapped out of it.

Paps likes this.