Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. sakumeii

sakumeii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder when he's also know the truth he's showing very cold expression and glared at JC lol. killing intent detected. :D:D

2. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Q: the most miserable memory of your (sword) life?
    (I don't remember XXC (first panel) and SL (second panel) 's sword's name in English and it's pretty long lol)
    Shuoyue (LXC's): Injured a critical wound on master's sworn brother, caused him to drown in regret.
    Suibain: Master gave his Golden core for his shidi, I was abandoned. Over. Are we done yet? I wanna sleep.
    Bi Chen:. . ..was used as a sex toy. (Buahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

37809389_253807411888918_4531692656266313728_n.jpg silence.....
    XXC's sword: I have lived for a long time yet this is the first time I've ever seen a person who used a sword for that purpose.
    SL's sword: we can't judge the book by it's cover.
    Suibian: zzzzzz (damn he's so adorable and sexy just like his masterQ,.Q)
    Brother, it's been hard for you.
    I told you i don't want to talk about that.
    37750585_253807441888915_1833150264509464576_n.jpg SanDu: wake upimmediately you shameless brother. You make Yunmeng lose all face!!!!!
    Suihua (Jin Ling's) : Our turn yet?

3. yingoh99

yingoh99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAOOOO I CAN'TTT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xBubblex and Yuslia like this.
  4. xBubblex

xBubblex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG ....'Bi Chen' .... hahahahhaha ..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Btw, XXC's sword name is Shuanghua and Song Lan's sword name is Fuxue. (Refer to Wikia site)

Vin313 and Yuslia like this.
  5. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best friend is the person who always ready to stand up for you in front of "outsider".
    And the person who slaps the shit out of you when you two are alone.
    This scene make me really sad when i remembered how JC's turned out at the beginning.
    37889943_1952441964814912_6005048352134135808_o.jpg

xBubblex, Fiorisi and Aeli like this.
  6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you XD

xBubblex likes this.
  7. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't find it
    But does anyone know what happens/ How does JC feel after he finds out MC's Sacrifice for him

xBubblex likes this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! Ahahaha! Give the winning Oscar Globe to Suibian instead! Suibian fooled the whole entire cultivation world for 13 years + its own master :blobjoy::blobjoy:

As for the first LuanZang Hill siege, like you've said, WenNing & his sister turned themselves in, to the LanLing sect. I think after that WenNing was then imprisoned for 13 years until Wei came back, while his sister was burned to death. But at that time what Wei knew was that WeNing perished along with his sister, so there wasn't any need to call out to WenNing since there would be no one to call out too. It's why Wei was incredibly surprised & shocked to see WenNing at Dafan mountain. Not only that didn't Xue Yang place those thick black nails inside WenNing's head to try & control the poor cutey bear (T^T) those things probably played a part with him being unable to free himself quickly to go find Wei as well as the chains restraining him....WenNing deserves more love & attention :blobsad:

Yeah those infos he found in LuanZang certainly helped, but Wei did put everything together for demonic cultivation to work so his still the founder, smartass, annoying little brat :blobjoy: And no worries!! Your English is perfectly fine! :blobsmilehappy:

9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    From his perspective I don't think is ever mention, this books is mostly from WY perspective. From what I remember he breaks down and starts crying and says all of his grievances concerning Wei Ying.... "Why didn't you tell me the truth"

xBubblex and Acsis like this.
  10. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sad thing is both WWX and Jiang Cheng are right on their own. Jiang Cheng treats WWX as a brother and sticks to WWX's promise that they will always be side by side, even if they're practically master and servant. Jiang Cheng has always considered WWX closer as a brother. But WWX tries to always do what's morally and humanly right all the time by defending other innocent people (especially Wen Ning) and obviously that just attracts the wrath of the bad guys until his actions bring a series of unfortunate events in which both of them suffer in one way or another, but WWX is directly or indirectly responsible because Jiang Cheng loses his family in those events. And that's the sad part. Both are right, but sometimes in life a decision which a person considers right can have negative effects and be wrong for others. I guess that's one of the essential messages of the novel. I am glad though that, even if both can't be as close as before, they at least find peace and are able to live their lives.

Rcyan, cici, applebeans and 6 others like this.
  11. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it seems at the end, JC finally tries to reach out to WWX again as far as I've heard.

Fiorisi and xBubblex like this.
  12. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, I have a question, before fighting the waterborne abyss thingy, WWX wanted to come but LWJ stopped him then LXC allowed WWX and JC to come. So, what does it mean when LXC said that LWJ wanted WY to come?

xBubblex likes this.
  13. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like JC wants to .... but still at the end he decided not to stop MC while he is leaving with ML.

zeromint likes this.
  14. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LXC can read LWJ even when he said so and his expression shows disagreable, LXC can read him

cici and xBubblex like this.
  15. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol basically his outer appearance says "No don't come you're a nuisance" but on the inside he's "Yes please come your more then welcome too". LXC is the only one capable of reading him like this.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    Rcyan, cici, Fiorisi and 6 others like this.
  16. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    before fighting with waterborne, LWJ and WY did spend a whole one month together at library (just the two of them) and considering how LWJ's cold & poker face ... no one dare go near him or be friend with him ... so WY is sorta the first person who dares go near him and much less teasing and making fun of him, lol .... so LWJ is sorta attracted to WY :blob_grin: ... however, I think the young LWJ is being proud and all ... of cause he wouldn't say that he wants WY to come a long xD ... but all THANKS to brother reading machine, LXC knows what is going on in LWJ's head without asking :blobxd::blobxd:

Fiorisi, cici, Shimizu Yuki and 3 others like this.
  17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course a man's gotta stick to the first ever friend he has made who knows this friend may be his "fated person" lol

Fiorisi, Acsis and xBubblex like this.
  18. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, does anyone know where can I read all the extras of this novel?? I have read some spoilers about extras and now I am tempted to read them all :blobsob:

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna know what Jiang Cheng said to Wei ying in episode 5 after saving Wei ying from the fierce corpses.... :(

Cypress and xBubblex like this.
  20. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, I have been waiting for audio drama ep 9's eng sub and the donghua ep 4's eng sub :blobneutral::blobneutral:

Shimizu Yuki and yingoh99 like this.