Spoiler The Almighty Goddess of Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws: 特工重生: 快穿全能女神

Translation: The Agent's Rebirth: The Almighty Goddess of Quick Transmigration

(女神 can also be Female Idol, but the literal translation is Goddess and it comes out more easily than Female Idol.)

Author: 一路烦花

https://www.myxs.net/3/3643/index.html
    http://m.wujixiaoshuo.com/8_8568/

Summary:

她是娱乐圈新晋影后,亦是京城叶家早年丢失的二小姐,所有人都知道叶家大小姐是风海集团的董事长;叶家三少爷是军区少将;而叶家刚找回来的二小姐,却只是娱乐圈的一个花瓶。

父亲不爱,母亲不疼。然而没人知道,表面上只是一个花瓶的她,实际上却是令国际大佬都头疼不已的头号特工,军工加起来比她老子还要高!

可没想到,一朝失足被人阴了,意外绑定系统完成任务汲取能量。

从此她横霸平行空间,改写各种悲催人生,无论在哪个世界,都活得风生水起,却没想到在这期间招惹到一个神秘势力的大佬……

等她汲取能量重回现实巅峰,叶家二小姐的身份她可以不要,家族产业可以不接受,只是不好好整整背后阴她的人,她怎么对得起国际大佬给她的首席特工的称号?!

待她身份一一揭露,便是凤临天下之时!

一个是惊才风逸的神秘少年,一个是名动天下的首席特工,一场强者与强者之间的爱情对决。

She is the new Movie Queen of the entertainment industry, she is also the Ye Family's Second Miss who went missing years ago. Everyone knows the the Ye Family's First Miss is the chairman of FengHai Company; the Ye Family's third young Master is the Military General; however the Second Miss who the Ye Family recently found is just a pretty face in the entertainment industry.

Unloved by her Father and unwanted by her Mother. However no one is aware that, underneath the surface as only a pretty face, she is in fact the Number One Agent who causes a headache for the international elites, her military achievements add up together surpassing even her Father!

But who knew she would be duped after a misstep, and unexpectedly contracted a System to gather energy by finishing missions.

From then on she crossed parallel universes and rewrote all kinds of tragedies. She lived like the sea and the wind, no matter the world, but did not expect to attract a mysterious force during this period...

After collecting enough energy and returning to the peak of reality, the identity as the Ye Family's Second Miss she can let go, the family industry she can also give up, but if she weren't to nicely take care of those who schemed against her, how would she live up to the epithet as the Chief Agent that the International elites graciously bestowed upon her?

When she reveals her identity one by one, that is when the Phoenix descends from the heavens!

One is a mysterious teenager with unsurpassed talent, one is a world famous Chief Agent, this is a love confrontation between the strong.

MC: Ye Shaohua 叶韶华
    ML: ????/Yun 云

(The ML's name hasn't come out yet but many, or all (I didn't pay attention at the start and too lazy to check), of the MLs in the arc have a "Yun" as part of their names, which also means "Cloud".)

Despite the misleading first words if the title, this novel is in fact a Quick Transmigration novel. While skimming I almost crossed past this because of it, and to be frank I'm glad I did not.

I only have one word for this: AMAZING

(That's a lie. This novel is so hilarious, deep, pleasurable, refreshing, satisfying, and just SO GOOD but words escape me.)

I hesitated a little at the summary: Mercenary, Number One, OP…. Novels who have these tags are usually copy paste, also from the summary I thought MC was a headstrong, cold, powerful girl, but in a way that is too overbearing, boring, and too mindlessly cruel in her righteousness and that everything would go mindlessly as well. I mean, I like to read MCs that steamroll through trash every once in a while, but sometimes too much is meh.

(It's also because I have a growing hatred for exclamation marks in 90% of the dialogue in novels with these tags. Just?? WHY are you all?? FUCKING SHOUTING IN EVERY SENTENCE??? WHY CAN'T YOU SPEAK LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WITHOUT FREAKING ADDING A CURSED "!!!!!" TO EVEN A SIMPLE "Hn" THAT JUST MAKES IT SOUND NASAL INSTEAD OF DOMINEERING??? ARE YOU MOANING??? JUST WHY THE FUCK???DUDE THE PROTAGONIST SHIT CROSSES THE LINE THERE-)

Again, im glad I didn't miss out because of it. My three views are being reconstructed by this novel. Here I kneel, four limbs flat on the ground, grovelling for forgiveness...

The MC is an agent/mercenary, and normally I don't really read novels with this kind of setting, but this novel was curiously high up in the Good Reviews section despite the fact that I haven't seen it at all in the last few weeks, and considering its amount of words it didn't seem a new novel. This, THIS novel, made me remember why the fuck I used to like MC with dangerous settings.

Ye Shaohua is OP, the author even tagged her novel with a "Su", which is Mary Sue (but half of the good novels are Su anyway), but it's the type of OP that is so satisfying and natural and pleasurable to read. I would even compare the feelings I had when reading this novel to the first time I read Wear the Face of the Devil and it's OP MC. The fact that Ye Shaohua is called the Chief Agent is enough to hint us on her OP, but mysteriously, she seems to have more than one skill that are near God LEVELS, or eventually get too OP after polishing them in the arcs.

She is crazy good at hacking, engineering, mathematics, Etc, and these skills only improve as the arcs go on. To accompany with these skills, Ye Shaohua seems to have crazily high intelligence and rationality. This might make her come off as too OP and you would think she would get boring and overbearing after some chapters, but the author had an amazing grasp and control of character construction and everything just comes together into the seamless and perfect OP creature that is Ye Shaohua.

I admit I have become a fangirL for her. Just too awesome.

Of course, you would question, why the hell does an Agent know so much? Acting? Okay she was awarded best actress. Hacking? Okay fine that's okay. Weaponry? She was an Agent that's OK. Engineering? Getting a little... Chess? Medicine? Maths? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

While some characters go "She's just an insane monster that's all" as sole explanation and get terrified by how she "hid" her talents all along, the one who is aware of MC's background as an Agent, AKA System, realizes something is off, how can an agent know so much? WTF?

But the System seems to know something about MC. There seems to be more than it seems to MC's background, as several parts in the novel hints that MC has some sort of memory loss... But that could also be interpreted as "Oh it didn't came up so I forgot" thing, as that's how MC sounded when she offhandedly answered System's questions.

(The novel hasn't progressed to that point, but hints of MC's past are scattered throughout the arcs.)

Moreover I absolutely love how amazing MC becomes. I know it, you know it, and eventually the characters in the novel know it.

Branching off from the MC...

This novel is probably the only Quick Transmigration novel I read that is heavily focused on the plot.

I'm coming out from the closet and saying it: I'm in for the romance when I read Quick Transmigration. I mean at the start the plot attracted me but it got boring soon enough... Also romance in QT just attracts me. You can set it as tragic as possible, as infuriating as possible, as dog blooded and ridiculous as your grandmother wants, and it's totally okay because you (HAD FUCKING BETTER) make those little shits eat their dues in a satisfying way.

So, the plot can be shit and I will read read it anyway if the romance is good enough. Haha.

It's exactly because of this 'kink' of mine that some recommendations fly straight over my head, such as "The Final Boss is No Joke", which is considered almost a classic and top recommendation in this type of novels, but lacked enough romance to make me go "meh". Also Shi Sheng wasn't my cup of tea.

But... THIS NOVEL WAS SIMPLY TOO GOOD. I COULDN'T GET OFF FROM THE HIGH IN THE FIRST ARC. AND IT ONLY GOT MORE AMAZING THROUGHOUT THE ARCS.

The face slapping here is so satisfying and MC is practically a cheat from how much she is able to do. I cannot accurately explain it. The arcs aren't rushed but not slow, the characters including the slags don't lose 99% of their brain capacity (MC is just too good for them to even dream of beating her), the "revenge" is often wrought out as consequences of their own actions, as many original hosts don't actually have "Revenge" as their request to MC, some people just want to get killed, and it's not the author making them suffer just because. It's natural, flawless, amazing, plot holes are explained and just SO GODDAMN SATISFYING GOOOOOOOO.

I repeat, this novel is very heavily plot-focused. I still recommend you reconsider reading this novel anyways because it was good but here is a heads up for those who wanted a 70% romance 30% plot type of novel.

As for the romance itself.... It technically exists, but it doesn't gave much appearance. Or at least a direct one. It isn't as direct nor important as, say, The Villain Has Blackened Again or Blacken Ex-Girlfriend in regards to this, and any progress between MC and ML during several, if majority, of the arcs are off screen, as if we were reading it in other people's POV. However it doesn't make me like the pairing any less as the times it DOES show some of their relationship it is very cute and fluffy. Smart and intelligent as she is, MC realizes early on by herself that this odd and powerful dude appears in every world she goes.

And to be honest... It's really slow burn. I haven't seem them kiss okay? Hold hands sure. Hugs sure. An unconditional trust and unspoken but perfect coordination YEEEEESSSSS. But those are more of "unconscious" gestures you know? There ARE times when they set their relationship as a couple but the arcs focuses so much on plot that it's almost background info. Everybody knows they have a leg together but it isn't technically written for us readers. No kisses. No marriage. No nothing.

THOUGH protective gestures are there. Buttoning buttons so she show skin is there. MC being indifferent to EVERYONE so that's why she doesn't get too mad at some actions, but thinks it would be totally different if it were ML, because she cared. Getting pissed off if someone messed with the other. Things that go unspoken but are meaningful.

They just... don't kiss. Don't say I love you. And there's a limit to how much time MC stays in the world, and ML instantly knows a copy is not MC.

On one hand I'm screaming "KISS FUCK AND HAVE BABIES JUST DO SOMETHING" and on the other "THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE IT NEVER CHANGE".

I'm.... I cannot even tell if it's too slow or fast anymore. Cannot put why I like it, I just do.

The System 008 isn't antagonistic, and I can even say it's cute in a silly excitable puppyish way. I like this. He also doesn't force MC to leave because "those are the rules", but it's because it truly can't. At least not until it has reached Level10, at which point MC is able to choose to stay in a mission world for the rest of the remaining lifespan and also return to reality. But reaching level 10 isn't an easy task, and in System 008 record of over three hundred hosts, none of them have ever accomplished this.

Over 300 chapters into the novel so far the System has only reached Level 4.

Another part of the novel I love is that each arc has an average of 18 chapters. I'm not too fond of long arcs. Around 15 is nice and the pacing is awesome.

And... this is pretty much everything I can think of writing. My head hurts. I stopped reading just before the latest arc to fatten up the chapters and also because I'm goddamn tired. I lost sleep because of this novel.

I really recommend people to try this novel out. You won't be disappointed.

I FLIPPED OUT AND LOST ALL TIREDNESS FOR A TOTAL OF FIVE MINUTES WHEN I PRESSED ENTER ACCIDENTALLY AND POSTED THIS WAY BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED AND JUST FREAKED OUT and then I went back to a dead fish state.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting With Op Mc. Hope for spoiler each arc:aww:

Pristine Xia and Nokita like this.
  3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl I'm fishing up so many QT novels to read I don't know which to start from. Right now I just started reading Sinister Girlfriend's author other works and now you give more recommendations... which I like!!! :aww::aww::aww: hehe... I'm gonna put this in my list first and then I'll binge read this once I'm done with others hohoho :sushi_cool:

Yukari_me and Nokita like this.
  4. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita, thanks for tagging me! You always find so many amazing novels ;___; Genius OP MC, here I come! :blobhero:

Nokita likes this.
  5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    U know what, I had promised myself that I would stop reading QT but here u r with your Fangirling making me want to read this nth QT.

Here I go, being fed my addiction by YOU!

MiyaMira and Nokita like this.
  6. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers please :aww::aww:

Pristine Xia likes this.
  7. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a thing for genius female mcs I will definitely read this, thanks.

8. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    teenager?? ML is a teen age
    mc is older?? older mc \(* u *)/

9. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    My brain has been sluggish for a while after the all-nighters. Many details are missing because either I couldn't remember currently or the summary was getting too long for just a small arc summary.

Arc 1: The Rich Young Miss
    This arc has a Reincarnator who is original's host sister, and has a nice atmosphere of "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" like all the arcs. What makes this arc interesting is that there are technically three parallel parts: the Reincarnating Sister, Ye Ke, was reborn from a world where OriginalHost had a good life as a Go Chess champion, that's why in MC's plot info the Reincarnator was so obsessed with putting down original host. So, first is the world where Original Host lived a good life making her something like the true 'Original Plot', while Ye Ke is the counterattacking of a female supporting character, and MC is the person who is fixing up the mess of a reincarnator fucking up shit. (Though instead of purposely going after Reincarnator, MC is more focused on changing Original Host's tragedy, but the Reincarnator insisted on getting her way and provoking her soooo...:blobhero:)

Arc 2: The Household's Most Talented Woman

This arc MC goes up against a Transmigrator. MC and ML meet, and she realizes (or at the very least suspects) he is ML because of a mark (mole?) in his palm. This arc is set in ancient china with Emperors and Princes and all, normally I don't favour Ancient Backgrounds but this was okay. MC dies getting an important herb to cure ML's poison/illness.

Arc 3: Counterattacking the Gaming Competition's Goddess

There are technically two antagonistic characters: The Stepsister who ruined Original Host, and a woman who possesses a System. A thing that made me scream is that the ML in here is absolutely, completely, and utterly terrified of airplanes, and you know what? In the first arc, the MC died saving him during an airplane crash (though her time limit was up anyways) causing the Arc 1 ML to never board a plane again in that arc even though he looked like he wasn't bothered. MC adds this as another point to "ML is the same person" suspicion. This is the first arc where MC agrees to buying a Copy to live out the rest of her lifespan. I'm screaming because the only reason it can be is because of ML and according to MC's personality this is a BIG SIGN.

(Copies are only used when MC completes a mission but isn't dead nor near death and is perfectly full HP. Though choosing to leave would attract a mysterious death scene anyway.)

Arc 4: The Return of the Entertainment Industry's Star
    There's nothing supernatural in this arc but it is still delicious because of the sheer 'misunderstandings' MC spins. Like how slag MaleProtagonist uses the original host/MC as a stand-in body meat to cover for his true love, who is a friend of Original Host, and how everyone thinks that MC abandoned them during an attack but in actuality lured the attackers away and suffered grave injuries for it. Also how people thought MC paid to get a role of a movie, but in actuality had pestered the man in charge of it to give the Main Actress role to the friend, who had been accusing of MC of using money to get shit things done when she was just helping her in secret. Etc etc. Drama and all that shit.

Arc 5: The Rich Miss who was Mistakenly Switched
    I loved this arc because of how amazing MC becomes while also slapping everyone's faces. She shows amazing talent for medicine in this arc and delves into research of the heart, because out of the two families only the rich Grandfather ever cared for Original Host/MC and one of the requests was to help Grandfather with his weak heart (which all of the rich family, including MC, had). While everyone is thinking MC is studying for a low-pay job in the hospital they get slapped in the face when the media explodes with news of the "Future of Medical Science" and many more stunning titles, as MC's efforts in studying the heart paid off, becoming a symbol Revolution in medical science and of hope those with heart problems. Also, shed a tear over MC 'confronting' the families over their attitude towards her/originalhost.

Arc 6: The Abandoned Magic Genius
    MC considers this world to be one of the most difficult worlds in her experience, since one of her missions was to defend against this horde of powerful beasts and she was pressured into getting powerful enough in that time limit. From this arc onwards the ML starts being able to remember MC, though in different proportions. For example, this ML only seems to remember Arc 5 MC as he was obsessed with finding doctors and had a scapel in the same way Kamukura Izuru had Nanami Chiaki's hairpin. BUT it's only sometimes. And it is never said DIRECTLY that he remembers, just words that passive-aggressively show that ML remembers MC, like how he says "We have known each other for a long time" even though his subordinates swore he only met her like yesterday. Despite remembering however, ML's role in this arc is a little tiny, as he seems to be trying to take care of the stampede problem before MC can, thus not allowing him time for MC to know about him. MC only realizes it is him and that he remembers at the end, after she has sacrificed herself to kill an End Game Super Boss (that wasn't suppose to appear yet) with a spell from System's mall. Also another interesting point of this arc is that "Original Host" is considered the "Original Female Protagonist" to the transmigrator in this arc, who is trying every way she can to take everything good that was supposed to go to the original host. Though not like MC is remotely interested in them.

Arc 7: Counterattacking the Number One Doctor
    This arc is set in a world that's somewhat ancient-like but medical science is more developed and there exists a type of supernatural powers. One of its Cons is that the more powerful the easier it gets for the powers to go berserk and harm the user, in many cases causing geniuses to become trash in the blink of an eye, that's why doctors here are important because while none have ever been able to reverse the negative effects, they are able to soothe or slow down the symptoms. MC becomes the first person to be able to completely cure this and erase the negative effects, though OF COURSE it doesn't happen overnight, as MC is unfamiliar with these powers and had to do some research and there were tests before completely succeeding (though even curing like 30% of damage instead of her expected 50% made everyone go crazy and want to vomit blood at her disappointment).

Arc 8: The Best Replacement
    Dramatic shit where Original Host is the stand-in replacement and the female protagonist is the slag MP's true love. The FP spreads black news of MC being a slut who was trying to get between she and MP, but in actuality she and MP were never together from the start, it was just MP's one-sided pinning and FP becoming mad over the original host being in MP's life, as she considered it someone trying to steal what was hers, despite having rejected MP in the past when he still wasn't the CEO he was now. What makes this dog-blooded is this: The reason MP was in love with FP was because when he was a kid he and other rich kids were kidnapped, a girl volunteered herself and lured the kidnappers away, and he thought it was FP. In actuality it was Original Host, who was at FP's house to try to borrow money to save her father's life (who died because she was kidnapped and couldn't borrow money). The misunderstanding happened because the kidnappers were strapped with bombs and they had heard news of FP going abroad to get medical help or something. And the hilarious thing is that FP is the one that tells this to MP to try and convince him Original Host got near him on purpose because she knew who he was from the start. Talk about sabotaging oneself. Also this made me feel a little pity for the MP. It also sounds like such a classic dog-blooded plot of a novel.

Arc 9: The Number One Medium of the City
    One dose of reality: MC has no idea how the medium thing works. It seems that this is a special world, as there are times where these quick transmigrators are to be thrown in a world where they have Zero advantage (AKA their skills do not help them at all), and truly, MC is powerful but physical shit cannot beat ghosts, curses, and so on. Since it is a special world she is allowed a break to learn necessary things to survive or she can choose to continue regardless, she chooses to stay and buys books from the System Mall, and while time doesn't really count in there, it could be said that MC just sat in the same position studying the medium books for around 10 fucking years.

Arc 10: The Whole World is Waiting for Her Divorce

Where ML and Original Host were in an arranged marriage, and how after MC comes in ML goes from "save your dignity and let's get peacefully divorced" to "Fuck no I'm not agreeing to this divorce even if it kills me". This world is set in an Interstellar Background with big bugs and giant robots and space travelling. What makes this different from many other interstellar Novel Arcs is that MC doesn't go the usual route of becoming a powerful genius robot pilot, and instead goes on to become a genius Engineer and creates the most devastating robots ever. There are some dimensional things with robot ranks, like how before MC came in, even the smartest people in the universe were just beginning to prove the 11th dimension existed, but then MC bulldozed in, researched shit, worked her little brain off and proved the 16th dimension existed and went on to research how to incorporate it into the robot machines to fight against the bugs. Because the robot commissions are requested by the kingdom for 'public' use instead of there being like one sole robot with that function, the MC becomes dead exhausted. I love that she is exhausted instead of being refreshedly fine, makes her efforts become more amazing. Because of her genius engineering skills, MC becomes too much a threat that the bug race mobilizes colonies to brutally raze their planet to the ground and kill her as fast as they can before she can successfully create monster robots with her 16th dimension.

Arc 11: The Cold Palace's Abandoned Consort
    The 'revenge target' is a white lotus schemer and I hate her and the Slag Emperor. Everyone is disgusted with the Original Host because she killed lots of people, but she did it to help the slag emperor get the throne. MC orchastrates everything to make Slag Emperor realize the general household were 'loyal' (maybe before but after all that shit you did? haha) and that the revenge target was a bitch. Typical imperial drama. Slag Emperor is crippled and loses the throne i think.

Arc 12: The Gaming Idol meets the Idol
    Where the Original Host is a terribly shy kid with heavy autism, covers her face with hair to hide a red birthmark in her face, and her overall appareance becomes bad, even MC admits she looked terrible before trying to salvage everything. A picture of original host appears in the net when everyone is comparing the FP to MC, and everyone is disgusted and ridicules MC, saying of course she was awful, as the original host NEVER shared her pics with anyone nor spoke in voice chats etc etc etc. But while everyone is creeped out by the photo, ML goes "She is so cute" and thinks that that emotionless poker face would be completely adorable when speaking seriously... I love the Original Host's Dad. That guy completely loves his daughter and fawns over his little girl, I laughed when the author wrote him running around the table happily with the Butler sighing in the background. In the original plot, Dad lost his mind and went crazy after original host died. :blobsob:

Arc 13: What a Coincidence, I Am Also Reborn
    The original host was a genius kid but after her father got a woman pregnant and remarried she turned into a delinquent. This arc is so interesting because it purposely shows some plot holes while never directly writing about MC thinking they are plot holes. Like how there was one night where MC went to get a glass of water but saw her Father drunk and staring at a photo of his first wife, how it's mentioned many times Original Host was a strong and perfect genius, etc... It turns out that Reincarnator Stepsister can be reborn as many times as she want, sort of like a time-travelling bug where she can rewind time every time she makes a mistake. That's why Stepmom got pregnant despite Father being clearly deeply in love with his dead wife and being a powerful and successful Businessman Who Ain't a Rookie to People Getting on His Bed, because even if he managed to evade one thousand times the Reincarnator's schemes to make him bed her mom, it only took once to do the deal. Also the Original Host isn't a weak person but was ruined by Reincarnator? The Reincarnator wasn't particularly smart after all, so MC always found it weird how everything went so perfectly according to her whims. I screamed at the end when MC somehow stops her BUG and calmly finishes her off.

"What a pitiful coincidence, I am also reborn, Ye Yun, take a guess about why you can't go back anymore. Or perhaps, take a guess to this instead... how many times do you think I was reborn?"

---Ye Shaohua, Arc 13, ch17

Arc 14: The Queen of the Apocalypse
    The OPness in here is glorious because you know how everything in modern society goes back to caveman stage because electronics go shit and everything? Well, MC has no problem with that as she can fix shit. SHE'S ALSO SO DAMN COOL. Instead of the fighter queen roles you see in other apocalypse novels, MC in this arc takes on the role of the "Scientist Savior With Countless Cheat Talents". I mean, she can insta-kill zombies, but she's more like that OP indulgent scientist in the background who prefers to experiment with the zombie crystals, powers, a zombie antidote, medicine to improve power stamina, etc etc etc. She fixes and makes things, like fixing broken phones and making them able to work by hacking the satellites and connecting them, etc. I just, can't explain it but AAAHHHH SHE'S SO DAMN AMAZING IN THIS ARC. Because all of her experiments have practically 0 chance of being dangerous and are actually successful, or if not actually have positive results, many people fight over the chance to become her test subjects lol. While scientists in other places are hated because they experiment on people, the citizens of the place where MC settles all want to become her test subjects. Help that those test subjects are let go after volunteering and rewarded for their cooperation. An interesting point in this arc is that there are three reincarnators, who loathe the original host for causing their deaths.

Arc 15: My Big Sister is a Special Agent

A special agent dies and takes over the body of the big sister of a shut-in woman who is very loved and spoiled by her parents. The typical "I will avenge the poor neglected dear and make her family pay" and all that shit. The family dies because this little bitch provoked some killers. What makes the take-over borderlining on having robbed an innocent life and being cruel is because the Big Sister wasn't even abused or super neglected or bullied or anything, her parents just happened to love her almost-autistic little sister a little more.

Arc 16: The Counterattacking Story of the Terrible Student
    MC arrives as some exams are starting and the teacher is passing out the tests. The calculations in arc 10 and also Mission Rewards have helped her polish her intelligence and it proves true when she gets full marks in everything and can even calculate faster than the best computer to date (though MC calls it trash because she can modify it to be better and faster with many more useful shit). The Teachers thought she was cheating and made her do some exams in front of them. She passed perfectly.

Arc 17: The World Stunning Pill Refiner
    A cultivation universe. MC comes in just after Original Host fell off a cliff and was rescued by white lotus girl. The Original Host, and in return MC, doesn't have good spiritual veins and is looked down by everyone... OFC she then proceeds to become an OP Pill Refiner.

Arc 18: The Internet's Woman Who is as Beautiful as Jade
    This is where I tried to stop to fatten up the chapters but I couldn't stop. The MC here is very fat but I am by now 100% sure it was the cause of her stepmom feeding her poisoned soup. THis arc is all about those voice actors in the internet I think. Original Host had a very very very nice voice, but her stepsister posted her photo on internet, and it wasn't long till she killed herself. Someone still posted it up after MC came, and now everyone is so disgusted and feel like they were lied to by MC since they thought she would be as beautiful as she sounded. The ML, who is considered a famous voice actor I think and also seems to come from a mysterious family of OP agents (and parents with weak naming skills), when MC questioned his feelings in regards to people shipping him with Stepsister, he replied that he liked fatter girls and MC is "...". ML's mom, when first meeting MC, thought that the squishy feel of MC's hand was nice and squeezed her hand a few more times and I laughed my ass off while MC is "..." too. Oh, there also seems to have appeared a mysterious bug in this arc, as MC finds out a famous novel in the internet that SHE wrote in real life. Heck, even the account to enter that novel's author's account is the same as hers. The System has already sent a report of this bug to its higher ups. Also I'M STILL WAITING FOR MC TO SUCCESSFULLY LOOSE WEIGHT AND SLAP THE FACES OF ALL THOSE WHO LAUGHED AT HER FOR BEING FAT AND UGLY AND FUCK THEM EFIWJOERTGOWRG.

Uh, to be honest I'm wondering about that myself. I mean, the summary says it is a "teenager" but considering their ability to crossworlds he's probably old as fuck. I also considered that MC might be a teen too, but I think not, MC doesn't sound, look, nor act that young to me, and.... Well. We gotta wait for her background to come up. Surprisingly this novel didn't start with MC in real life just being backstabbed and instead started right AFTER she died. The author is really tight lipped on her past... B

ut it seems that MC has real bad relations with her family. She once said that the useless creatures known as "Big Brothers" were indeed not to be relied on, but several arcs where the original hosts has nice little brothers she is... somewhat fond of them? But definitely, MC's parents do not love MC. Fuck them.

Oh, and she had a Squad/Team/Etc of agents too. They are a bunch of people who are terrified of their OP Chief.

spiduola, elle25, nayumi_.0o and 18 others like this.
  10. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita I'm simply mindblown by how talented and amazing the MC is. :aww: I'm just a little sad that the ML
    gets to live while the MC dies and he stays alone for the rest of his life. I'd prefer that he dies and follows the MC
    Does it get better, their relationship I mean?:blobsob:

11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc summaries?
    Revenge?

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita it seems that at the end of arc 4, MC leave a copy of herself, but didn’t she already died by then? So did she leave before or after?

13. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Nokita likes this.
  14. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    *throws away the current novel im mtl-ing* I have been summoned! :aww:

When I first saw the title and summary, I completely lost interest and didn't even feel like reading it since the whole thing seems to be screaming CLICHE dont read type. But when I saw your whole paragraph of almost wanting to convince everyone by trying to shake us to read it with your 10000% fangirling then I need to give this a try. Thx for the recommendation!

Edit: I just notice you've posted this a month ago and I didn't even get a notifications. ;-;
    Good thing I went to the spoilers forum tonight or else imma rage mode

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok before I forget (my eyes cant handle it anymore) in arc 4, Im curious. Who's the woman that cried with the little boy answering who Ye Shaohua is. Is she YSS' s mother or a fan? 0_0 Also, in this arc, im super disappointed at the ML. Good thing I kept in mind what Nokita said. Romace really is just like the background in this story.

Nokita likes this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in this arc again? I forgot

17. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    It was when mc took over the body of a girl who's wish was to make the scum dude notice how much she loved him when the scum kept paying attention to the self righteous friend of hers who's totally saying one thing but doing another. It was the entertainment arc where she became famous

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s the one where people said the host is bribing people to get roles but it’s actually for that white lotus friend?

19. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.

Just finished arc 5 and gosh dang I cried. I felt bad for white lotus bish but she deserved it. The people that I hated in that arc the most was the Ye family and the An Family except for grandpa. When I read arc 5 I seemed to have read YSH accompanying her grandma to travel on the countryside and playing go, was that An grandma or Ye grandma? Or someone random?

therandomcookie, kiara8 and Nokita like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s the grandma not married to grandpa. So Ye?