Spoiler Beseech the Devil (Er Gen)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DeathStroke96, Oct 8, 2016.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I wanted to make this spoiler post as there was non for this really good novel from Er Gen (okay i don't really know if it is amazing but from the 84 chapters which I have read the story was really interesting more so in my opinion than the first 95 of ISSTH and truth be told probably on a similar level of Xian Ni which is in my opinion the best novel from Er Gen well at least for now).

I created this thread mainly for spoilers as looking through the internet bears no fruit and I don't speak or read Chinese to be able to look at their spoiler threads :(.

So now I will give all the Information that we have been given but I will put it under a spoiler tag just in case someone clicks on this by an accident although there is a spoiler tag at the title just in case.
    We have an MC which does not have a barbarian body also called Man Body in the translation but because of his animal friend acquired a stone which forced out the cultivation method of their Man ancestor. The first stage of cultivation is blood condensation with 11 levels and each level will have a certain amount of blood veins condensed. The cultivators will also form their totems once they reach a certain level of cultivation based on their personalities.
    Because of a certain event which happened MC acquired an ancient technique of fire and moon relations. He also met a potential lover because of this event however around chapter 80 it was implied that they might never see each other. The main enemy of their tribe dragon mountain tribes grand elder broke through in cultivation and wants to wipe out the MCs tribe and the tribe has been attacked but not destroyed yet also the MC is at the 7th blood condensation
    and that is where the translation stopped at the moment until tomorrow.

Now here are my questions to those which have read ahead;
    1. Who is the main love interest? Is the girl which have been introduced or is it someone else?
    2. If someone else could someone tell me what happens to the Wu long tribe girl?
    3. What is the background of the MC?
    4.will the Wu Shan tribe get destroyed by the hei Shan tribe and their Awakened grandpa!
    5. What is that stone which he got from the monkey?

Now sorry for so many questions but it would be appreciated if someone spent some time and was willing to give some substantial information.

Thanks...

2. PiggyBottle

PiggyBottle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Info is based on my memory of reading the Chinese summary and should be accurate at the end.

Bai Ling will eventually become his only wife, but she is not as simple as it seems......
    I think point 1 answered your question

I don't know the other three questions, cause i didn't read ahead yet

DeathStroke96 and Hexwolfx like this.
  3. PiggyBottle

PiggyBottle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to check some things and...

I am not sure about the specifics, but grandpa is apparently not from the Wu Shan Tribe and neither is Su Ming

No answers for the other two questions, need to ask someone who read ahead.

DeathStroke96 and Hexwolfx like this.
  4. Irt

Irt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been two years for me since I finished this novel, and iirc, everything about the tribe is a dream of his, and apparently, he's just a spirit. The monkey also appear later on, and never mentioned again. In the end, the little girl that was gonna tell him a secret is his daughter, and he become a universe....

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  5. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Royal Ancestor

Royal Ancestor New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    major spoiler but will answer most of your question before I answer it
    The current world that he lived in is a sealed world and he exist there as a wisp of soul with his body made up from countless death aura/qi. The world is real but most of his experiences there (at least until certain point as I get confused which is real and which is not) is false memories made up by somekind of reincarnation technique to basically trap him there. At current reincarnation an accident (not really an accident but someone else plan) happen and he break free from the clutch
    1. He got several love interest but at least three are the one that stayed until the end. The girls will be introduced later
    Fang Canglan (Barbarian/Man tribe, considered as holy mother of the tribe after Su Ming left and basically she became the front of the tribe), Rain Lily (mtl name) which turned out to be his adoptive sister (the one who keep calling him in his dream), Xu Shui (forget the exact name) is at least the one who already do it with him
    2. Emm I forget is Bai Ling the Wu Long tribe girl you're talking about ? then refer to my major spoiler first then
    Bai Ling is one of the colaborator that trap him there. The feeling he has is false to make him immerse even deeper in the false world, not only her but several people in the tribe is not actually part of the tribe but came from different world and only planted their image in his memories (remember that most of his experience memory is made up)
    3. He came from ghostly tribe/world outside of the current world who has the gift of possesion ability. Su Ming life is tragic
    his life is not really his life, his memory is not really his memory, his grandpa not really his grandpa, his body is not really his body, his father is not really his father. Until a certain point in the novel, it turned out all of his actions are the result of someone plan
    4. His tribe got destroyed early on the novel but refer to my major spoiler then you will understand.
    5. It's a part of somekind of ancient treasure/weapon which I forget.

Hexwolfx and DeathStroke96 like this.
  7. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow huge thanks for the info @Royal Ancestor and yeah Bai Ling is the one from the Wu Long tribe

8. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    So does anyone know who the traitor is and why they betrayed the tribe or will there be a different set of events happening now?

latest chapter 89.

9. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Right guys so i had a look into the raws although the free ones on Piaotian and i couldnt find any better ones unfortunately T.T, i found out that the traitor is going to be revealed in chapter 97 however because the raws are really bad and half (or possibly more) of the chapter is missing i could not find out who it was or the reason behind it, but im guessing it will be someone from these people; the tribe huntsman, someone called xue wu or lei chen. reason for this because these three names were mentioned before the chapter cut off and the next one is an epilogue chapter after the fight so if someone has any better info you can correct me on it...

10. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will he be. Ale to break away from being just as. University she and attain a humanoid body?

11. I am mortal

I am mortal New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some tell me about his parents (will they be alive at the end of novel?)
    What will happen to MC at the end of novel?

Emma401 likes this.
  12. LittleBaole

LittleBaole Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the post is old, ancestor, but you know a lot about er gen stories. So I wanted to know, is Tian Yunzi the crane? I'm sorry for my English