Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The phrase "playing Inquiry for thirteen years, waiting for the unreturning one" summarises Lan Wangji's state before the novel's opening.
    Dang m8... I feel bad for him

Thanks for this. I tried making google reading the novel for me but the machine voice gave me chills.

xBubblex, Vin313 and RyDinasty like this.
  2. yingoh99

yingoh99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why does he want to have the Lan juniors get killed tho? Does Huaisang have grudge aganst LWJ?
    btw wow I never expect Nie Huaisang to be this crafty hahaha, although i did know he somehow is moving in the background, never expected him to be THIS phenomenal #respect :eek::notworthy:

xBubblex likes this.
  3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    He wanted the Lan kids dead because then the GusuLan Sect would have to make a move. The Lan family would've definitely investigates the reason of their own disciples death which would link them to the Nie Mingjue's cut off hand, and then Wei came along :blobpopcorn:

4. yingoh99

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh woooowwwwww his scheme is on a whole different level, Nie Huaisang :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: thanks for answering ^^ dyt he knew it was WWX in MoXuanyu body when they first met in the inn?

5. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha! yeah the sweet innocent baby hiding behind his fans all the time is actually a lot more darker than JinGuangYao himself lol. Hmm..I'm not too sure if Huaisang knew MoXuanYu was Wei when they first met, I speculate that Huisang knew when Wei was exposed in Koi Tower in front of everyone, that's when Huisang fainted.
    I have a feeling that he fainted for dramatic purposes though, gotta keep up that level oscar acting after all :blob_sunglasses:

6. yingoh99

Reading List:
    Link
    At least he's not evil like JGY.....? (or he is? lol idk now i'm conflicted lololol) Huaisang oh Huaisang, he's got better skills than Leonardo di'caprio :LOL::LOL::blobsmirk:

7. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg bro LOL! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Leo would be proud, get Huisang to carry Rose on that Titanic ship. Wait, who do GDC fans ship Huisang with?? I've seen XiChen x Huisang but it doesn't feel right lol

8. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As WWX's guess, NHS planned WWX's return, so he knew NXY was WWX.
    In NHS's plan. If WWX came back, he would save Lan kids, but then since he himself met this event, he would then start investigation.
    If somehow MXY failed to summon WWX, he still had a plan 2: After the death of Lan kids, the Lan sect will make a move.

9. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    But shouldn't he kinda suspect that it was Wei ying beside lan zhan in the inn I mean if he had met mo xuanyu at mo village to you know get him to make a move in a subtle manner so wouldn't he be curious that what is mo xuanyu of all people doing beside the righteous Han guangjun and also a lunatic like him talking so much sense when explaining the xinglu ridge scenario to him so that nie huaisang fess up

10. yingoh99

Reading List:
    Link
    uh..... that ship seems so wrong :blobsleepless: :LOL::LOL: both are such a softieee (well perhaps Huaisang isn't that soft? HAHAHA)

11. yingoh99

Reading List:
    Link
    That's still one hella scheme mannn

12. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    True, I guess I'm underestimating Nie Huisang here :blobsweat: I have an innocent image of him in my head so I keep thinking "nah, he shouldn't have thought that far" but yeah you right he would've started to speculate at least. But, despite his dark side Huisang is such a cute little sheep :aww:

13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    What's scary is that Huisang was willing to put the kids in danger to the point of death, holy cow Huisang cutie gotta chill lol

OceanMagix, xBubblex and yingoh99 like this.
  14. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    His acting skills are top notch I mean he knew mo xuanyu yet during the xinglu ridge problem literally acted all innocent that he knows nothing and that he has never met Mo xuanyu tbh he didn't even bother asking his name at all didn't even ask lan zhan that who is this man beside him

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    True he never asked for his name but Huisang did refer to him as "That man beside you" to Lan Wangji.......The more I think about this the more it becomes obvious that Huisang actually knew, damn this boy is on another level

xBubblex, Vin313 and Aeli like this.
  16. yingoh99

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, had such a good pitiful image of him, i thought he was hiding under the pretense of him being foolish to protect himself and play safe, not to the extent to extract revenge for his big bro, misguide MoXuanyu to sacrifice himself and summon WWX, and kill Lan sect kiddos :blobfearful:

OceanMagix and xBubblex like this.
  17. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really glad they made him as elegant looking in the anime as he was described in the novel.... I really love the way he carries himself with the fan and all....(i guess the fan is the main reason I love shen qingqiu's character too in scum villain which makes him look super graceful)

OceanMagix, xBubblex, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    But this is also a pretty interesting fact though. The fact Huisang went so low was because of His brother's death, he did it all out of revenge for fallen brother and I find that so sweet, morbidly sweet

19. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's often the quiet and the weak that are the most dangerous for no one expects them to be dangerous

20. yingoh99

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I think we are both blinded by him that although all his evil scheming i actually agree with you that it was indeed sweet :blob_grin:

OceanMagix, xBubblex and Fiorisi like this.