LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I am angry with Mercedes,that is too much arrogance.

0000000 and Bad Storm like this.
  2. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels more like ignorance than arrogance.

3. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. She's even dissing Madra. :blobhero:

It's really obvious that Madra is an awesome character. I mean, he's strong, smart, and leader-material. Good man!

Hope we'll see and discover more about him as Grid reads Madra's diary.

On another note, Pagma could really go far for his goals, huh.

JZ505 likes this.
  4. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    Mercedes is going to get bitch slapped by Madras technique when Grid learns it and inevitably fights her.

JZ505, Inuzuka and Bad Storm like this.
  5. jackjop

jackjop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story goes like grid is gonna get many lefends' inheritances and become a myth.

Currently he has Pagma, Muller(his title) Braham(his soul), Madra (a bit), the tailor guy (a bit), Piaro(his teachings, a bit) I guess Pagma himself was something like this, but he's becoming more than Pagma's descendant. He's becoming more and more tangled with other legends. Agnus got Lantier so we know he won't have Lantier's inheritance. But the others I cannot say the same thing.

6. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He have the grandaprentice of Lantier

7. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anybody knows if 829 still the latest chapter in the raw or already beyond 900?

8. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid gained skills from THREE LEGENDS now. Wonder if he's gonna go Pok*mon and collect from other legends too (other than the not-so-obvious Kruger) and be the very best that no one ever was.

0000000 and Bad Storm like this.
  10. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    He can make weapon/tool that let him use Mining Skill, maybe he can also do that, like create an accecoris with certain magic array that will Gethering Sword Energy or even Fighting Energy, it's function similar to Mana Storage Ring:D like a battery IoI:blobjoy::blobjoy:

If he can make that kind of Tool, it will be easy for him to launch the skill and if all the Sword Energy / Fighting Energy used up, he can change it to another one that still full:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Or Maybe not in the form of accecoris, but in the form of Crystal that attached to some small device in the rear of Sword Pommel, So the Energy can instantly transfered to the sword!! and when it used up, he change to another Crystal with small Device.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  11. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess, either he's technically 'not' a great magician or Braham's decedent but the Braham's soul that register, or he just forgot that his second job is Braham's. So basically, it's either author forgot, will be mention later, or to prevent Grid getting OP too fast.

12. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Christ say that Grid can't get 'Great swordman' title since he's not swordman class but isn't it weird?

Firstly, since it's sword energy gain from title, then it should be possible for Grid to get it. I mean, ignoring the obtaining condition ( will talk in a sec), player can get any title, right? It just depend wither you get it or not. So at base logic, Grid should be able to get this title and use sword energy.

On to the obtaining condition part. Wasn't it said multiple times already in the novel that 'Pagma' was the 'Legendary blacksmith' as well as 'Great swordman'? Then what Christ said should be weird, right? Since Pagma basically is a blacksmith + necromancer ( Baal's contractor). He doesn't have swordman class either! Therefore Grid should also be able to gain this title as well, right?

On a side note. Is it just me that think Pagma will be the final boss in the end? What I guess is that since Pagma was Baal's contractor, he is currently either WITH Baal or IS Baal as it's took over Pagma's body. Since in a 'contract' there should be 'exchange' or 'condition' of some sort. So my guess is that in the contract, Pagma became Baal's possession after he die.

13. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd bet on author forgetting. But why does it matter when he already has the real deal with him, personally teaching and guiding him?

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for Grid to be an actual Munchkin, or in pok*mon terms a Legendary (Mythical) Ditto. I do not understand why he did not go and rush into all those temples to raid the books, even if he cannot use the skills he can still pass it to his guildmates. Also, Grid has to destroy Lantier's corpse in Agnus' hands to unlock Lantier's statue and temple?

Shield Loyalist and Bad Storm like this.
  15. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    braham was betrayed by pagma.....
    were not even sure if he manage to leave behind something in his temple.

there could also be a condition that its the main class not sub class.....

he also has braham's soul. why bother leaving a message in a temple if you can talk to him personally.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is this is a game so not everything make sense in logical way.

Their inheritance may created by the system and not really something the person left behind for the later generation. Since Grid didn't go in, it's also (kinda) fix Braham plot hole so the situation where "Braham: Bitch, I never left anything behind, why is my secret spell book is here?" never happen

17. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well tbh inheritance doesn't need to be "given". sometimes people just need to find it.
    for example, people would come up and say they got the old king's inheritance cus they found his walking stick in a dumpster and use it as a claim to the throne in medieval times

18. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first place did the system said, they only just need clear all the test and can pick all?

Maybe you can only pick 1 Legendary Job inheritance each time they clear all the test, so Maybe Grid need to Clear the Test once more to get the other Legendary Job inheritance.

And because he just cleared all the undead and now the system has all green, when he try again, at the island 60++ he will meet Different Test and maybe in the last Island he will also get something interesting that not lose with the Madra Diary he Just Bought.

And because The System placed Braham Statue in there, Obviously if he clear it again, he will get Braham inheritance that has long been set by the System.

19. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Piaro is a Legendary Farmer but still has the great swordsman title, because he got the title before changing his class and becoming a legend. The same should apply to Pagma.

What gave you that idea? Lantier is one of the nine legends, his statue and temple are already there.

This game doesn't have sub classes. You can have a primary and secondary class.

20. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    I, for one, think that Lantier was purposely not mentioned to foreshadow some kind of event in the future. Lantier will most probably serve as one of Agnus's Death Knight, and trigger a new quest from Kasim to free him. Who knows, maybe Grid would be able to learn one or two Legendary Assassin skills.