LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    For Grid, I'd agree. But for his Sister, I have my doubts. Well, who knows? There had been foreshadowing about the Saintess by Braham a while back, that could be something.

2. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    And i am also curious, will her sister get her 2nd Job/Class? i Hope it be a job that will give her wings like a Valkyrie and an Angel, or Job/Class that related to soul, a Soul Reaper

Saintess+Valkyrie
    [​IMG]

Her Weapon will not a Sword, but a War/Battle Staff:blobhero: or maybe still her old weapon, but has evolved to the new powerful form:blobjoy:
    Saintess+Angel
    [​IMG]
    The one that will control Life and Time:blobthinkingsmirk:
    Saintess+Soul Reaper
    [​IMG]
    The one that will control Life and Soul:blobthinkingsmirk:, The Image more to Miko+Shinigami:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Bad Storm likes this.
  3. Zek

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't be certain about anything in regards her, really. Her appearance within the story has a considerable gap and far between, what we have about the Saintess class isn't too extensive either. However, I dare say she would play a pivotal role once they embark to hell.

And after reading the latest chapter, I guess a third class isn't too wild of a guess now. Or if Grid qualified to be the Undefeated King's Descendant and became one, would it override his other Legendary classes?

And your enthusiasm, would it be fair to assume you really like her as a character?

4. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Couple of dozen chapters back (during or before Black Carnival's Siren Kingdom attack) it was mentioned that nobody could be on par with Braham (other than Mumud?) because people can't use his magic. His magic requires tons of Intelligence, something natural to his race, which not all human can acquire. Mumud tried to develop a different magic system, something that can be used by anyone (at least according to the class quest Euphemina acquired)

I never denied Mumud being a legend.

What I was saying were possible reasons as to why he did not have a statue in Hall of Fame. Satisfy NPCs don't have internet (lol). Also Mumud didn't have to defeat Braham as their paths are different in the first place. Braham is after magical supremacy while Mumud...well...I dunno but he seems to be after utility?

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...so is Oasis out of the Madra game? Please no. I mean, the fact that Madra's affection rate drops means that it can be rebuild right? I wanna see 2 same sword techniques duke it out with different energy inputs. Though one of them is an inferior version... hope that Grid has the brains to at least merge his dance moves with the Madra sword techniques...

6. erocommander

erocommander Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought we already know all the 5 miracles. Grid, Kraugel, Agnus, White and Spicy Jokbang (he is leader of mafia in satisfy after all). I guess not.

I think it will be Grid, Kraugel, Agnus, that one guy who login only to read and one more guy that we still don't know.

7. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    when was it mentioned that White and Spicy Jokbal were part of the 5 miracle players?

8. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    White isn't. She's sun-tier but not a miracle player.

9. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    braham stole all mudmud achievement that's why the people only recognize braham

10. Zek

Reading List:
    Link
    So that was it. I vaguely remember something of that being mentioned, but isn't that too quick of a conclusion? Didn't everything that ought to give Mumud recognition he deserve got stolen by Braham? I find it hard to believe Braham wouldn't try to incorporate some of those findings in his own magic.

Ah, there wasn't much context on your post, also couldn't be bothered to look for the previous ones so I went to fill in the gaps myself. I was denying Mumud being legend when he was alive, because there wasn't any explicit statements saying so and plus there being only contradictory elements leading away from this opinion. Mumud and Braham were practicing the same path, only different principle so that's not paving a new one. And what you said is the opposite, when Grid fought against Lich Mumud under Agnus' control, it was shown Braham's magic specialized in maximizing basic spells while Mumud was the hard-hitting ones.

EDIT: There's no reason to think of Mumud as a legend. Sure, he had the potential, but never the moment to realize it especially with Braham in the way and his poor condition. However, his descendant is another story. Having a descendant achieving higher bounds doesn't necessarily mean the predecessor did.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  11. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the scientist mention the pair of sister is a set and spicy jokbal is not part of the 5, its ares

12. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was only considered a legend after turning human so probably not.

13. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Piaro is a 'complete' legend (despite Piaro himself admitting he still wasn't at the level of the previous generations legends) why doesn't he have a statue at the Hall yet?
    Also, if becoming a legend requires a feat, what feat did Piaro achieve? What feat did Grid achieve?

As far as I know, his intelligence would have stayed the same, regardless of his body.

Restraint/ Wave (or fuse them into Restraining Wave) + 100,000 Army Blockade Sword.
    Link/ Transcendent Link/ Linked Kill/ Linked Kill Wave (or fuse them into Transcendent Linked Kill) + 100,000 Army Massacre Sword.

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, but we don't know that his intelligence was much higher than an equivalent human mage would would have.

15. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Those statues were for the previous legends legacies and the new heroes that could conquer Been Archipelago, I think.

Isn't his awesome farming skills already a great feat? Also, he was the closest to becoming a sword saint but just couldn't cross that final wall. Then, when he bacame a farmer he had an enlightenment that finally helped him be a legend. Still, previous legends are still more powerful since the base of comparison that's being used are the legends while they were in their prime.

Just my two cents. *shrug*

16. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    "If Grid completely reads the diary, will he become the Undefeated King’s descendant?”

The S.A. Group headquarters was busy with preparations for the 3rd National Competition. However, Yoon Nahee’s work was nothing new. As Satisfy’s operations manager, her duty was to observe the users. Chairman Lim Cheolho shook his head at Yoon Nahee’s question.

"It’s impossible for Grid to become the descendant of the Undefeated King. The Undefeated King’s descendant can only be someone who has never been defeated.”

“...”

Not being defeated even once? It was impossible for a player. It was a class change that had unrealistic difficulty. Yoon Nahee was relieved, since she had worried that Grid would monopolize the legendary classes.

“Only.”

Lim Cheolho smiled in a meaningful manner.

"It doesn’t stop him from inheriting some of the power. He’s qualified. It is just like how Agnus recently received a technique from one of the five pillars of the empire.”

Well, just like they said, he will get some of the Job Power, right now whe know the skill he have are the degraded version, but maybe if he meet with the Sheath / Sword Sheath, then tell him how he meet the Undead Madra and get Madra Diary, maybe the Sheath will join him, to observe him closely, Help him by Increasing the Skill lv from degraded Version to Normal, because Madra Impressed and helped by him.:blobhero:

Imagination and just for fun
    So in Grid Case if he is an NPC and it's just for fun[the job name is just randomly pick], he is a God Smith, a Sword Waltzer, a Great Magister, a Champion and a King. if Grid is an NPC, then the one who inherited his will, He/She will get a Job Grid Descendant! a God Smith, a Sword Waltzer, a Great Magister, a Champion and a King for 1 Class Slot.:blobjoy: While Pagma, where his previous Class is Sword Related Class and with Blacksmith Class as his 2nd class, then he make his legend, after that the one Inherited his will Grid become Pagma Descendant as Class, Enjoying the benefit of 2 Class in 1 Class Slot.:blobjoy::blobjoy: The Myth Class: Grid Descendant!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: he is more awesome:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

King Class:
    - King Aura [Passive]
    - King Vigor [Passive]
    - King Command [Passive]: Each Archduke Increase 25% King Battle Power, Each Grand Duke Increase 20% King Battle Power, Each Prince / Princess Increase 17.5% King Battle Power, Each Marquis Increase 15% King Battle Power, Each Count Increase 10% King Battle Power, Each Viscount Increase 5% King Battle Power, Each Baron Increase 3% King Battle Power and Each Baronet Increase 1% King Battle Power. and his sucject will also get a bonus by giving their loyalty to their king. Each Archduke Stats Increase 25%, Each Grand Duke Stats Increase 20%, Each Prince / Princess Stats Increase 17.5%, Each Marquis Stats Increase 15%, Each Count Stats Increase 12.5%, Each Viscount Stats Increase 10%, Each Baron Stats Increase 7.5% and Each Baronet Stats Increase 5%. in the case of betrayal their Buff will be erased and instead a Debuff will be placed and stats Permanently Decrease by 15%, the 50% of 15% stats each Noble that betray their king, it will be Send to the King to increase their Stats Permanently!
    - King Brain [Passive]: Increase Thinking Speed, Reaction Speed, Multi Tasking, Parallel Thoughts and IQ
    - Army [Passive]: Increase Kingdom Army Battle Power by 50%, Morale by 100%, Increase NPC Lv up speed by 75%, a new skill can easily gained and generated for those in the army. in the case of betrayal their Buff will be erased and instead a Debuff will be placed.
    - Kingdom [Passive]: Decrease Crime in the Kingdom by 50%, Decrease Natural Disaster by 50%, Decrease the time plants to grow by 50%. Increase Income by 25%, Increase their Body Physic by 50%. Increase NPC Rank by 1 Grade, Increase new Born Great Talent in NPC by 100%, Increase migration NPCs to the own kingdom by 100%.
    - King Fate and Karma [Passive]
    - King Senses[Passive]:Enhanced the 5 Sense, unlocked the 6 Sense Instinct-Death Perception, awakened the 7 Sense "Precognition"
    - King Eyes [Active]
    - Formation [Active]
    - Execute [Active]
    - Kill [Active]
    - Destroy [Active]
    - Extermination [Active]
    - King Domain [Active]
    - King Wrath[Active]: 500%-1000% Increase in Battle Power By Consuming His Nation Fate. the Nation Fate will Decrease depending how much he power up in the duration this mode actived.
    - Borrowing Armies Power, Spirit and Soul [Active]: The More King Subject Kill, or be Killed, The More Stonger the King, All Stats+0.1% Each time his Subordinate Kill, or be Killed.
    - Together in Poor, Rich, Life and Die [Active]: if Actived King and it's Armies will shared the damage, the King will never die until the last of his mans die. last for 24 Hours.
    -Etc.
    King Class can evolved to Emperor Class

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  17. Zek

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Piaro hasn't gone to Behen Archipelago? If Piaro is not a complete legend, does that mean Sticks was lying? The Yangbans, too, although still theoretical, were considered legends but not in the Hall of Fame. It has already mentioned that all of current legends are inferior to the past as they're still growing. Piaro doesn't need to inherit anything, so in that sense, he is complete. But that doesn't mean he no longer have any room for growth.
    To answer, Piaro cultivated fields in a desert, and he was highly regarded as a "Legendary Farmer" by the locals before he was officially one; Grid succeeded in finding Pagma's cave, years before the predicted date.
    Isn't Lord already kind of his descendant? By what we see now, Lord is looking to be an all-rounder as well.

18. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord already get 1 most important skill as a people it is discerning eye (S)
    And Grid get his first S quest is just that Doran have discerning eye
    Lord fate is born just because doran fucking unreasonable quest
    So he inherite his mother protector skill and even get masim as his teacher
    Long life doran hmm he is death already tough

19. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    yangbans are different like how grid wasn't known to the east continent.
    yangbans are also not known in the west continent.
    the two continent have different kind of system in place.

the requirements for a statue in the hall of fame should be like the name suggests fame.. this is grids advantage since clearing it automatically gave him the right to have his statue in the hall of fame.
    piaro's legendary feat isn't that well known yet that's why his statue isn't in the hall of fame yet.. he lacks fame..

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think the yangbans probably have their own hall of fame type thing. Perhaps that competition thing that Pagma failed.