Spoiler Rebirth of the Rich and Wealthy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fabrayist, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Preciousmele

Preciousmele Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Ex for the previous life

2. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What the...? o_O Thank u for the spoiler, but now I'm glad I didn't continue to read this. Not my cup of tea (I want a safe and peaceful ending).

CheezyMayo and Ran ahzu like this.
  3. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about continuing on reading the MTL but now i gave up enough though its just 455 chapters - I don't want to reading the ending - however I really what to know if
    - how did her sensitive taste help to solve the case
    - the ML is doting/cute moments with the MC
    - if the MC knows his identity yet and what chapter is it
    - there marriage and there children
    - also about Linda
    - romance about her cousin and her teacher qin???
    - finally any romance on any side characters
    Edit - also if the MC told anybody else besides Linda that she transmigrated

haqpiness likes this.
  4. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Lu Anxin? Honestly, I totally feel for this girl. She's constantly being treated like crap by her parents despite her achievements, and nothing she does is good enough for them (hits close to home hahaha), and they force their old values onto her. Does she get any redemption?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I can't help myself from rooting for this girl. I kinda want her to overcome the bad parenting and become excellent businesswoman somewhere overseas where she'll be respected and reckognized for her talents.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    haqpiness and Ran ahzu like this.
  5. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt that at the beginning...just wait.
    She turns a bit psycho
    She plans to kidnap MC with cho girl?(mc’s bff in previous life) on the MC and ML wedding day. Lu Anxin believes that if MC dies, ML will be happy and loves her. She tries to kill MC in a psycho fit/delusional fit.

6. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang. The author laid a good groundwork for really nice redemption, and it would've been totally original so far. Too bad...

haqpiness likes this.
  7. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything about An Qi?

8. Shana94

Shana94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone knows where I can find the raw manhua of this novel?

9. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi what happen to MC's teacher and MC's cousin? Will they get married?

10. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's going to be a while...a lot is gonna happen
    It's been awhile since i MLT this series so some things might be out of order...
    i believe the cousin confesses to the teacher about what his real job is (leader of special op team) not a body guard. The teacher breaks up with him since she doesn't want to fall in love more and end up worrying all the time about his safety since his job is super dangerous. she was already compromising when she was with him since body guard jobs seemed a bit dangerous. cousin is in despair and doesn't leave his room. MC gets him out of the room. cousin decides to transfer back to his home city and takes dangerous missions. the cousin comes back to the city time to time. One time when the cousin finally convinced the teacher to talk to him. that night they slept together. The Cousin is happy thinking that they are getting back together but the teacher breaks up with more determination. The cousin is sad.
    months later the teacher finds out she is pregnant and cries(of joy). the teacher's little bro (MC's super smart classmate) finds out and wants to tell their parents and cousin but the teacher begs him not to.

teacher is from a family of teachers and they want her to marry one as well...they never like the cousin since being a body guard was dangerous and he wasn't a teacher/scholar. teacher's parents set her up on blind dates. On the first blind date the cousin sees the teacher with date. The blind date feels threaten by the cousin. the blind date nice and get the teacher's parent's to love him. Later the teacher tries to tell them that she can't marry the blind date and wants to be with the cousin. The blind date has a fit and turns into an A**. He pretty much says that she is a slut that sleeps with anyone and that he is way better than some body guard. the cousin arrives and makes the blind date to leave.

i'll continue later...

Aster Anemone and 199sweetheart like this.
  11. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished it. :LOL::blobparty::blobparty:

There is a little difference as I understood the story about the teacher.
    She wanted the cousin to be with her because of love not because they did snusnu and he would want to take responsibility. The first time she hurt him for this reason, fearing he is not in love with her.
    When MC convince cousin to state his view clearly to teacher and he went again. Again it happened and teacher took the escape route and didn't paid any heed to what he said thinking that he might just be wanting to take responsibility.

Then when teacher was preg. And they met again, teacher ask him what does he think about if because of snusnu she got preg. That time cousin think of MC and how the mother and daughter are on the mercy of the world and helpless and so many people their enemy. And because he was going on a mission. He told her if it were to happen then abort it. He doesn't know it actually happened so that teacher is preg. And teacher again "baby daddy don't want you don't worry you have mommy". (I didn't like how one sided foolishness dragged this romance).

It took a while for the misunderstanding to resolve. Mc worked hard for it. Showed cousins' heartbroken pics to teacher for her to know that cousin was effected by her rejection.

haqpiness, spiduola and 199sweetheart like this.
  12. zia11

zia11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who kidnapped Chu yao child? Why she brainwashed the child? Is she loved the half brother aka ex from past?
    Which couples is happy ending in the end except the MC and ML?

13. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was obvious from what other people said. Isn't it the girl cousin of MC?? Somewhere in this thread, someone called her a psycho that didn't get redemption. And they called the person who took the child a psycho..... I just put two and two together :blob_sunglasses:

14. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Still curious about The cousin and teacher love story...when will they together without misunderstanding???

Haruhal likes this.
  15. N080dy

N080dy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read raws?

16. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

17. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeyyy!! Thankss

18. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to ying ying then? Does her father change her b*tch step sisters name?

haqpiness likes this.
  19. B_d

B_d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a translated webcomics?

20. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    yes...search "Rebirth of the Rich and Wealthy" or "The Rebirth of Noble: Revenge"

B_d likes this.