Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    xBubblex, Aeli, Acsis and 1 other person like this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    It's precisely the reasons & explanations you've said that makes me feel bad/sorry and yet slightly disappointed at Lan XiChen. I understand that he felt thankful to JGY sheltering him after the Wen sect burnt down the Cloud Recesses but afterwards, there were just so many signs especially from Mingjue about JGY's actions & attitude and XiChen just sided with JGY all the time but never Mingjue?? I felt really irritated at that, especially during Mingjue's flashback chapters, XiChen would hear JGY & Mingjue's sides of the argument and yet he always subtly sided with JGY all the time. Like imagine being in that kind of friendship group where one keeps spouting endless excuses and false promises at you and your other friend constantly saying that the other needs time or second chances, bro I'd be so fed up honestly. With Wangji at least from his character its obvious that he would pursue the matter and confront the person themselves (except Wei cuz Wangji will believe or do anything Wei says :blobjoy:) With XiChen his personality leads more to "Blind Faith" its a strong yet weak trait to have

3. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cemlemine likes this.
  4. eternalfloof

eternalfloof Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone give some details about Jiang yanli and jin zixuan? I wanna know how he went from hating her to marrying her + having jin ling :X3:

xBubblex likes this.
  5. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've actually been wondering about this, now that WWX gave JC Suibian, does that mean JC currently has 2 swords + Zidian?
    And more like, why didn't WWX just keep Suibian, I mean it still recognizes WWX as it's master...

xBubblex likes this.
  6. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks again for the translation+subs.
    (Tiny Lan Zhan is so adorable!)

7. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I was just wondering for the people who have already read the Incense Burner part in the novel... Well, I know there's a short manhua adaptation of the first part, so I was just wondering ...If the novel's part is written in ...full detail. :sushi_cool:

xBubblex likes this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    The juicy details about their love story are in here :blobpopcorn:
    I'm not too sure about the first question, did Cheng actually keep Suibian afterwards? Although imagining Cheng holding onto Suibian is cute & bittersweet. Wei is no longer at his side but the sword is, it's like Song Lan carrying XingChen's sword all over again:blobsad: For the 2nd question I think Wei didn't keep Suibian despite it recognising him because Wei no longer held the same power as he did before. It's MoXuanYu's body and well he didn't exactly have a strong golden core, Suibian recognises Wei and that's about it, Wei can't even use Suibian to fly so I imagine its because of those reasons Wei decided to leave Suibian. If there is an actual story behind Wei deciding to leave Suibian feel free to correct me cuz I'm not 100% sure :blobjoy:

OceanMagix, xBubblex, Acsis and 5 others like this.
  9. xBubblex

xBubblex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaa<3 .... it's so cute WWX & JC called each other names Cheng Cheng & Xian Xian :blobmelt: and the gloomy look on LWJ's face, and LXC's & JGY???'s sideline comments ... xD :D:ROFLMAO: .... Thank you so much ^^
    PS: Btw, according to the anime, the guy who is wearing yellow uniform should be JZX, right?

They better don't cut the blindfolded kissing scene :blobhero:

Thanks a lot, will be heading there soon hehe :aww:

LXC & XXC are the two characters that I can't really dislike in this novel though both of them have flaws :blobawkward::blobawkward: .... can't be helped bcoz LXC is the first one who supported/ approved WY & LWJ's love :blobxd:

WWX did not give Suibian to JC ... it's Wen Ning who gave it to JC as a proof that the golden core inside his body belongs to WWX. After that event, Suibian was never mentioned again, so I assume JC still keeps it. At the end of the novel, JC only gave Chenqing back to WWX. It's not like WWX doesn't want to keep Suibian ... it's just that Suibian has no use for WWX in his current body state.

I am not sure about it since I haven't read the extras yet. But I did see a full manhua version of Incense Burner .... yeah! something PAPA, lol :blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Acsis, yingoh99, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  10. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sum up:" To win a man heart through his stomach" lmao

11. eternalfloof

eternalfloof Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO: LOL so she basically made him fall in love with her via her soup :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xBubblex and Cemlemine like this.
  12. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than letting the captions linger just a second longer so the ones with extra information can be absorbed, it's perfect!

Commenting on the actual content, I love that WWX seems to have never grown up. He's willing to play with the kids and allows them agency rather than trying to completely take over in the way some adults do. The children were adorable and Little LWJ was spot on! Even Little WWX is unable to leave him and his forehead ribbon alone hahaha Little NMJ and Little JGY's interaction was hilarious too!

Thanks for translating such a cute scene!

13. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    You're so right! My heart really goes out to NMJ. He must have felt so abandoned and hurt at times.

Acsis, yumekuran and Fiorisi like this.
  14. Rurella

Rurella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Full details of everything :blobnosebleed: although make note it's got a feel of dub-con in part so while I personally think it's very well written and yummy, it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Someone posted a translation on tumblr for the first half: https://burntheupholstery.tumblr.com/post/176436311456/mdzs-chapter-117-extras-2-incense-burner-lets

15. Cemlemine

Cemlemine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Scalysharc

Scalysharc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz, RyDinasty, xBubblex and 5 others like this.
  17. yumekuran

yumekuran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100% you eloquently explained my thoughts on this. your point on XY is spot on, that’s why XY is juxtaposed to WWX because XY is what WWX might have been had Jiang Cheng’s father not taken him in. WWX is also very clear about his crimes and made no excuses. I also feel for NMJ he has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and yet because JGY was his “brother” he got so easily manipulated to believe that JGY’s murder is not a crime. JGY is a psychopath, he gives me the creeps and yes he would def murder JL if he stood in his way. I have no doubts that he would kill LXC, if he needs to. It’s just that he never needed to because LXC trusted him unconditionally. I recall the events you mentioned, I was livid and angry. NMJ was like a strict older brother, I believe he treated JGY well and his anger was righteous but of course our neighborhood psychopath does not see that.HE KILLED HIM SLOWLY, destroyed his reputation in the process, and used LXC’s clan’s skill to do it. How devious! T.T

I also cannot think of another way NHS could have brought JGY’s crime to light. JGY held the most power, had a solid reputation, had all the clans backing him up including LXC and destroyed NMJ’s soul/body you cannot even use inquiry to find out more. JGY was very thorough and ruthless. I also think NHS had a hunch and gathered evidence from there which is why it took 13 years to execute his plan. NHS had no one like LWJ who would trust him without question. Remember his family had a reputation to be aggressive and to eventually self-destruct, everyone thought NMJ followed his ancestors path thanks to JGY’s curse. He would be discredited and made into a criminal like what happened to WWX except that he had no LWJ and no power. He could even be executed. That would mean losing the chance to avenge his brother. :(

18. yumekuran

yumekuran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he would def kill JL off. no doubt about it. JGY has no qualms killing anyone blocking his rise to power, including people who treated him well and did nothing bad towards him.

19. Cemlemine

Cemlemine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz and xBubblex like this.
  20. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am 100% against this. XY is XY amd WWX is WWX. They were already different from the start, their nature. WX despite being on the street for years, he still remained his smile and kindhearted (maybe that due to his mother taught him), shijie also said he had a love-to-smile face. XY he also had the innocence and pureness, but he wasn't taught how to be a human properly, he gave in with the bad influence.
    I don't think people with same circumstances alway ended up the same, they're individuals with different mind, so what they'd end up based on their own choices.
    Sorry for the bad English tho :sweating_profusely: