[Mafia] DotA Lynch Game #19

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by A5G_Reaper, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    One is down!
    4 more to go~
    Free RC condition to win the easiest to fulfill~

2. sleepy dream

sleepy dream Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys my phone get pretty bad recently:(
    btw i still can play or get roasted by lightning :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Test?

4. sleepy dream

sleepy dream Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

5. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright anyone have any potential dire suspects in mind? Also zone is not an answer

6. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to win.. but the chance is close to zero... its already a miracle that i survived 4 days in a row. IF I WANT TO WIN... MUST KILL ALL DIRE CREEPS AND HEROES FIRST!!!!

But if i want to vote someone other than zone hahaha.. i would vote OceanMagix.. idk why i pick him.. its just a gut feeling...

7. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    One dire down, four to go! Who should we target next? Inactives still? Or does anyone have a clue as to who might be a dire?

8. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. This is bad. I did not expect my annual vacation's tight schedule to hit me this way...
    So basically, I am becoming an inactive because of RL. I will try my damnest best to stay as active as possible.
    Well then, on to the actual post:
    -> Thank you for informing your situation, however as of yet we are truly on verge of breakdown because of all inactives.
    -> So if you don't want to either get lynched or LIGHTNING-ed, we expect you to give your full support and read list (as in, who is what) ASAP.
    -> Renzy, Kurono, Fossil and Keleru.
    -> Kurono's and Keleru's case is somewhat unreliable, but I am pretty sure that Fossil and Renzy are dires.
    -> There is also the possibility that I am wrong about one of these guys and that at least one Dire is among the inactives though.
    -> "My odds of winning is close to zero." Why would that be? None of the Radiants are threatened by anyone because Now is Daytime. It wouldn't make sense to me unless you are a dire.
    -> So now you are suddenly dropping the tunneling... Sigh. Despite all the rage, I will have to accept that for now. However, what -other than gut instincts- is your reason against OceanMagix? And do you have three more suspects?
    -> Personally, I would like to indeed propose another inactive-manhunt on either zhainan2157 or Haitaka, but I am rather unsure whether we can still afford that right now.
    -> As you can see, BattleNoob and sleepy dream have both reacted last Night and early Today respectively. So before we can even think of hunting anyone, we have to decide the following topic first: WILL WE SPARE THE TWO INACTIVES BATTLENOOB AND SLEEPY DREAM OR PUSH THEM TO THE LIGHTNING?

Keleru and Blitz like this.
  9. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    If they get lightninged they get lightninged. We should focus on Haitaka or Zhainan in my opinion.

10. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    ...by the way, why hasn't anyone done anything so far? I mean, nobody spoke for about three to five hours by now. What happened?

11. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    No clue. I was wondering the same thing. That's why I'm glad you're finally up.

12. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    POLL: Spare or Kill BattleNoob and sleepy dreams?
    Spare: Zone Q11
    Kill: Fossil
    Abstain: ---
    --- --- ---
    I am willing to spare those two under the condition that they can play the game, give their suspects and prepare themselves to vote at least twice a day (because the situation can change fast).

Exitiumm likes this.
  13. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    ...then, why haven't you said anything? Do you need somebody commanding you to talk before you can talk? I mean, you could have commented on anyone's post, commented on Nurman's death, starting a discussion on who the Sniper might be, etc.?

Exitiumm likes this.
  14. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think kill is fair but i also don't have too much say in the matter cause i'm not active all the time either.

15. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    I could, but I'm bad at reading people. I prefer to just lynch inactives until someone slips and reveals something they shouldn't have. As for the sniper...wasn't someone trying to aim for Nurman at one point? I forget.

16. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Well lets just leave pirate king and sleepy dream aside for now. Since sleepy's phone is broken there's a good chance of him getting shocked
    My potential dire list for now is
    • Fossil
    • Icecold sniper
    • Renzy
    • Oceanmagix(low probability)
    For now I'll consider kurono,ddraig and keleru as radiant creeps.

Also suddenly thought of it but @A5G_Reaper
    • What happens if the dire leader/power is inactive and struck by thunder. Due the life's still count or are they considered dead?
    • what happens if both dire leading dire powers are killed and the remaining traitors are all recruited. can they still carry out the kill?

17. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude. I didn't put an abstain option there for nothing. Quote the poll and treat it like the vote count.
    -> That slip... won't be happening. Half of us are "veterans". Despite us being lazy, we are still "veterans" who are unlikely to slip up if we are dire.
    -> Huh. I thought Nurman was doing good this game though. Giving good posts and all. The Sniper must have either known him, or had a lucky shot then.

Exitiumm likes this.
  18. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp. I gotta go. I'll be back within a few hours.

19. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Spare: Zone Q11,Blitz
    --- --- ---
    I am willing to spare those two under the condition that they can play the game, give their suspects and prepare themselves to vote at least twice a day (because the situation can change fast).

I'll be off for the next few hours too.

Exitiumm likes this.
  20. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't said anything as I haven't organized my thoughts much on the matter. As for Sniper I'm still trying to figure out if s/he is going random or by pattern, either way, it's a strong Power that hopefully know what they're doing.
    --- --- ---
    Spare: Zone Q11, Blitz, Exitiumm.
    --- --- ---
    My opinion is similar to Zone's in that they did show activity last night and/or at least had an excuse for their inactivity so they're not that high in the priority list in comparison. No reason to kill potential actives yet, however I'd also be wary towards them~

Blitz likes this.