Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. RyDinasty

RyDinasty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like Wen Ning (I rewatch the OP) and he looks nervous with his arrow, like how its described in the novel:blobpeek:

xBubblex, Fiorisi and Acsis like this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he came prepared Jiang fengmian with a gift and all the politesse and patience... knew he had to as he was about to discuss breaking off Jiang yanli's engagement with his ever so feisty wife.....I loved how madam yu calm down when Jiang yanli talked to her before things between her parents become more sour it is like Jiang yanli is that balm that soothes the worst of burns and her voice :love: and her father even more :love: lol.....

xBubblex and Cypress like this.
  3. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is guilty a bit...... Yes I agree he deserves that punch he was being a jerk.... Yup Jiang Cheng does like that playfulness of Wei ying even if he doesn't say it out loud..... Though I feel the donghua have shown Jiang Cheng a bit milder with lesser complex feelings of envy insecurity towards Wei ying and more brotherly sentiment

xBubblex likes this.
  4. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah hopefully we get to see more of his complex feelings in the future. In the book one can actually feel his anguish, anger, sadness, insecurities and bitterness. I really wish they'll transfer that to the donghua. I still have hope since it was when he returns to his Sect that we see more clearly how emotionally unstable he is.

xBubblex likes this.
  5. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz help
    What does this mean? is too blurry for google to recognize...
    IMG_2723.jpg

xBubblex likes this.
  6. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... now that we know about the first part of the Incense Burner, what about the second part? :D:D:D What's it about?

xBubblex likes this.
  7. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm so what I got from wiki
    About LWJ and LXC father love life

Qingheng-jun is the second example of the Lan clan's unreasonable infatuation mentioned in the novel. As a young man, Qingheng-jun made his reputation as a famous cultivator. One day, he met a woman and fell passionately in love with her. However, she did not love him back, and even killed a benefactor of his over some unknown reason. Despite his personal sorrows and the objections of the Lan clan elders, Qingheng-jun still secretly brought the woman back, held the marriage ceremony, and then told everyone in the clan that this would be his one and only wife his whole life, and to go through him first. However, unable to overcome the guilt in his heart, he imprisoned her in a small house surrounded by gentians and then imprisoned himself next to her house, forcing himself not to share a bedroom with her.[1]

Having watched his brother drive himself into self-destruction over love, Lan Qiren therefore took guardianship of the Lan brothers, teaching them strictly in an effort to prevent them from following Qingheng-jun's footsteps.[2]

From what I got thru MTL
    -So father imprisoned himself next to her as punishment cause he can't stop loving his wife, but at the same time he can't forgive her actions.
    -LXC and LWJ visited their mother once a month in her prison house where she would play with them and help them with their homework (?) etc..
    -Apparently she likes to tease LWJ a lot and the more he was teased, the more he was unwilling to socialize (reason why he's way the is now) but in reality he enjoyed her attention
    -According to LXC he has good memories of her, she didn't seem like the type of person others had labeled her to be.
    -It seems she has developed an illness during her time at the house.
    -One day their uncle said that their visits won't be necessary anymore (she died).
    -Since LXC was older at the time he knew the mening behind those words. However LWJ would still go to the house everyday waiting for the doors to be open and see his mother again (at the time their mom passed away LWJ was 6 yrs old)
    -LXC made a comment saying that even when he was little LWJ was just as stubborn.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sad but it's so adorable picturing little lan zhan

9. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga, Cemlemine, Aria and 6 others like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's definitely Wen Ning?! Yas!! Can't wait for next ep :cookie:
    Thank yoouu so much! I needed this info for my fanfic ideas!!

xBubblex and Cypress like this.
  11. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Are these the extra side stories at the end of the novel?! Wow! :aww:

12. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The english translations by the blogger however aren't that smooth and accurate as those by ER.

13. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know which part of the novel tells about this. I'm confuse and can't seems to find it. :hmm::notlikeblob:

14. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will wait ExR's K and Addis's translation rather than reading imperfect translation.....It makes my mood down!!! :(:(

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  15. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Those translation are just spoiler for those fans afterall. The thing I can guaranteed are from are the meaning of each words are like what i'm writed in the blogger maybe the mistake are in the grammar and spelling. plus the chinese idiom meaning through chinese dictionary searching. I can't read but I can hear the meaning :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  16. sakumeii

sakumeii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.. who cares. I love being giving spoiler. who cares the grammar or spelling. atleast can satisfy my small 'lust' <3

17. RyDinasty

RyDinasty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I found it a few days ago fom twitter, read the last extra chap..then I decide to just mtl(its actually not as bad as I thought :blobsmilehappyeyes:)

xBubblex likes this.
  18. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I plan on finishing translating the extras first. after then, I can continue translate the main story. i think it's chapter 70... :oops:

xBubblex likes this.
  19. RyDinasty

RyDinasty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ganbatte! :blobReach:

20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I need details on this bitch - Wang LingJiao's fate. Reading the latest translated chapters make me so angry I could vomit!

xBubblex likes this.