Recommendations Banging girls somehow make the girls weaker

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MiP, Aug 4, 2018.

1. MiP

MiP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,

I deeply hate the xianxia trope: girls turning into body cauldrons or having sex with the MC will benefit them in cultivation. So I'm looking for a non-evil xianxia/xuanhuan protags who make the girls weaker after doing the deeds, thus our protags need to face the consequences.

Thank you. ;)

2. WearyRain

WearyRain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Consequences? what's that? can it make me a god?

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Making them weaker is typically done on purpose, taking their vitality or cultivation, as vital yin doesn't make them stronger. It could however make them unable to cultivate certain cultivation techniques, typically pure Yin related ones with ice, like in Against the Gods.

Grasping Evil has a pretty good aspect in MC's relationship where the girl is insecure and sees herself as his 'furnace' while he sees her as his 'cultivation partner' and wants to strengthen her alongside himself by doing the deed.

p.s. I think Shinmai Maou he can't bang them or they'll weaken (for the time being) but it's not xianxia related, lol.

4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on the story, and the setup before hand. In some the practitioner, male or female, steals the cultivation. The victim gets weaker there. In others, the victim gets implanted with an imbalance of energies, leading to a temporary boost in power, and the perpetrator usually cleansing themselves of Imperfections in the cultivation....

5. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    In Mushoku Tensei, the female love interests can only die when pregnant due to plot armor weakening or something like that. Not a xianxia but feels related.

6. Lordnightowl

Lordnightowl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT? a guy can't bang a girl "just to get it on". why does she have to be a furnace?can't JOE BLOW be a furnace for a change? lol

7. leonkam96

leonkam96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like...... They can do it without making her weak if they just do it normally. But cn, everything they do need involve cultivation.

8. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    No, there must be benefits and consequences to everything. Like banging a girl to be more attractive to the next girl, or getting cursed to only find one-night stands after your womanizing ways get exposed.

9. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not that unusual the same logic applies to all of the protagonist stepping stones. Whether it is a rival, an enemy, or love interest, they are introduced as being much stronger than the protagonist, usually genius that are far superior to the protagonist's trashy talent. Eventually though the protagonist will become strong enough to surpass them in some way or another.
    • Rivals: The protagonist will beat them, and earns their respect turning them into background support characters.
    • Enemies: the protagonist will completely annihilate them, killing them and their entire family line.
    • Love Interests: Rather than beating them directly the protagonist will prove his superiority by saving them, usually from an arranged marriage.

10. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh... 108 Maidens of Destiny, the girls lose their power if they are no longer virgins? Though the mc is finding ways 'around' that.

11. Schwarze_Kreuz

Schwarze_Kreuz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In all honesty, it's inconsequential. Power decrease is only temporary, and the only ability the girls lose when they do it with the MC was something those girls never used anyways. After the initial power decrease, their power increases to higher levels it seems. Add on to the fact the MC's girls are practicing sexual cultivation techniques designed to increase their power...