LCD Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by BlancFrost, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vote Sister Hui as next hubby.

Blitz, chamchaworld, timebun and 3 others like this.
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When even HS think CL x SH as waifu and hubby :ROFLMAO:

timebun likes this.
  3. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for HCD to start thinking to himself, "In her last life, CL was all over that girly XBJ and now she's all over this Sima Hui. *Gasp* Don't tell me that she swings that way?!?!"

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C376: I wonder if the author has never actually eaten spicy foods. Water really doesn't help unless you drink a ton of it. It's a much better idea to eat rice, bread, pancakes, etc. to absorb the oils. Milk is good too.

C378: I wonder where her servants will sleep if another tent wasn't set up.

If not for the family's restrictions, I'd be expecting Chu Lian to nominate Sima Hui for the position of Second Wife at this point...

C379: "It was Chu Lian’s first time riding a horse" No it's not. She rode one when she fled for her life before.

"Sima Hui had instantly taken the top spot on the list of people he hated." You had your chance buddy. Even if they were lesbians (which they clearly aren't), you wouldn't have any right to be angry about them getting together.

That aside, he really shouldn't be pushing his soldiers so hard. It's just going to make their conditions deteriorate faster since they've got no food.

C380: Laiyue is a better wing man than He Sanlang deserves.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he take her carriage with him, or just the plans?

I wonder if she'll actually stay in the base, and if she does, if the city will be attacked and everyone she left behind murdered.

6. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sad its too short :(

7. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any patreon chapter? how many ch/week if i join patron?

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C382: I'm about 90% certain that that jade is going to be revealed soon. After all, their relationship was just starting to get better and the author can't possibly allow that.

Why is there no mention of actually building the sleds? Do they have some sort of magical means to clone the sled that she made? Or do they really think that they can fit enough supplies on a single sled to feed an army of fifty thousand?

C383: Every time this f'er shows up I have to ask myself again why I'm bothering to read this series. There are few things I hate more than this kind of contrived love triangle BS.

Once He Changdi confronts Chu Lian about the jade, I wonder if she'll file an official complaint against the thief, and what would happen as a result if she did. After all, if he admits it, his career is basically over, but if he denies it, there's a good chance that the He Family can prove ownership in some way, and the princess will definitely back Chu Lian's claims.

Why did he have to hear about the sled from his spies? Shouldn't the ML have told the general about it immediately?

Hopefully he dies of pneumonia. I doubt he will though. The author isn't that kind.

C384: "If Great General Qian were to find out what Yuan Zhong had done today, he would likely be equally, if not even more, disappointed." Why "if" and not "when"? There's no reason not to tell him after all.

There's something seriously wrong with this army if something like this is allowed to happen. There's also something seriously wrong with the emperor's intelligence agency if these idiots believe that they can get away with this sort of behavior when there's more than fifty thousand witnesses to their treasonous thievery and dishonesty, including an honorary member of the imperial family.

I wonder if he already sent the plans and whatnot to the emperor before entering the base. Also still wondering who the ML gave credit to for the sled.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he brought his army of 30k with him, then who's guarding his post?

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He seriously only took back a single sled's worth of supplies? How many people could that even feed? A thousand? For one day? What's even the point then?

So, did stalker idiot turn traitor and warn the Tuhuns that they'd found a way to resupply? Or are they just attacking because their scouts saw the guards fainting from hunger?

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Then the only suspects were General Qian’s most trusted officers…" I doubt she'd be thinking this if she knew stalker idiot was in Su City.

"She told him to take a snowboat" They only built one snowboat right? And it's with He Changdi isn't it? So where is he supposed to find a snowboat?

Ugh, I'm not sure I can keep forcing myself to read this garbage if stalker idiot and his slaves are going to keep getting brought into the story for extended periods. The series just isn't good enough to put up with it.

ryosuke08 likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would she even consider the first two? Neither of them is a traitor, and if either had wanted her to leave the camp they'd have had plenty of legitimate ways to make it happen without kidnapping anyone.

I hope this arc ends soon.

13. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I don't have any advanced chapters, everyone gets chapters at the same pace :blobsweat_2:

14. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with this, the author usually doesn't mention any sizes or numbers so I guess we're not supposed to focus on this part *shrugs*

Um, how else do you think the stalker is getting his info though...?

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He got the info from her husband directly. If you'll recall, he didn't even know about the sled until after He Changdi arrived in Su City, and the events in this chapter happened after He Changdi was more than a week late returning, most likely due to interference from stalker idiot.

ryosuke08 likes this.
  16. ryosuke08

ryosuke08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm just waiting for HCD to cut off XBJ's head out of it's neck already (not spoiler just me wanting him dead lol)

PD. Female Yandere OK with some psychiatry and pills, Male Yandere, tie him out and never let it see sight of the sun again.

17. ryosuke08

ryosuke08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    test the waters and see if they jump with the names at least the minimum to see eye dilatation or a brow twitch or something.

18. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong strategy there, now bow down to your new master :blobpopcorn:

19. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Heheheh. Predictable.

Now get bowing you four. :blobowoevil_horns:

20. Nyeko