Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    or maybe...
    she got her memory erased then live as YWW until she died... then reborn to the live just after her memory replaced..

Yohono, Allie, Nanashy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too

Yohono likes this.
  3. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for updating!

eh.. ok, so again I am confuesed. Right now we have whose body and whose mind/memory again??

I am happy that author pulled through a good reasoning for all the crap. Good job on that.

But I still don't like how SYH ignored situation back in his own domain. For all we know, the Evil Su Uncle could have done something to YWW(or should I call her something else?)

Jangho-shin likes this.
  4. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you're right! He just left YWW w/out saying anything. What if she ran out of luck? Like what if she died by the hands of those assissins? Thankfully, the comrade of nie wuming was there to save her.

5. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although this novel is going downhill and getting boring(for some)(I like it tho), Is it normal to recommend/discuss another novel in this thread, even though it's unrelated? It's kind of bothering...I guess...I don't mean to offend anyone.. it just seems kind of disrespectful...If someone were to recommend a novel then why here? There's another thread for that :/

Shinygold13 likes this.
  6. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't really bothered to read the rest of the chapters but I'd gladly diss.

If you think about the whole reincarnation thing, MC lived the life of 1.0 until her death, hating ML and not knowing who killed her. When she got a 2nd chance, she fixed her life as 1.0, took revenge against all those who owed her, still looking out for the culprit of her death in the past life.

And with this amnesia thing, we are told MC was not 1.0. What was all the revenge for? What did we waste our time reading those several chapters for? Where did that goal of becoming the best manager something go? The development of her entertainment career was what I truly enjoyed.

Then we find MC real identity and discover she was actually infatuated with ML and had a child with her etc.... Her reincarnation and future prediction with 1.0's memory basically becomes utterly useless. What was the purpose of all the hate back then??? SYH could have just removed all the fake memories or just brainwashed her into happiness so he could have lived a happier life in 1.0's past life.

All in all, IMO, author was better off finishing 1.0's story as it was, progressing to how she became the best manager with all the face slapping cliches. Then starting off another novel with brainwashing, little buns, military concept mumbo jumbo.

I really don't think a multitude of secret identities helps make a story interesting if all the explanations and back story just ruins the plot. This novel was a mashup of subplots that didn't do a decent job of filling plotholes nor connecting the overall story into harmony.

#endofrantormaybenot

7. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    You miss something, she is the reincarnation of version 1.0 from the start she has been the nie lady with yww memories, it is just that she died in 1.0 without knowing thst fact.

Yohono likes this.
  8. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That, I know. But her not being the real YWW is upsetting. We got almost 1k chapters on face-slapping relatives that were never hers.

aehli, LynneSuzuran, miko_ and 2 others like this.
  9. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    They might not be hers by blood, but there is still attachment to them. It is like saying that adopted children should not care about their not blood parents.

10. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, i'm just confused at this point and stopped checking everyday.

Yohono likes this.
  11. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -sigh-
    It's like we've been lied to and their whole life is a lie.
    I too am very disappointed that the author made us cherish YWW only to have it not be her. ML is one of my top rankers for worst ML in novel form as well :/
    Never there when it actually counts and more of a burden than an asset.

moonlitnight, miko_ and shouahang58 like this.
  12. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone just make up a happy ending to end my misery???:cry::cry::cry:

13. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    There were already happy endings made with Da Bai as ML. :D

14. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    anybody still mtling the current chapters? has the confusion stopped? is the story back on track?!

15. Janminx

Janminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

16. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont even understand when i tried to mtl...im confused..:unsure::unsure:

17. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    So... was it already revealed who the little dumplings mother is? Is the story finally on track or nah? I kinda gave up on this after all the confusion piled up. :sushi_peak::sushi_peak:

18. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    If you talking about the kid we saw before, then it is the child of the MC, before she turned into YWW.

Yukari_me likes this.
  19. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaaaaaa. So MC isn't actually YWW? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: If so then she's the sister of the dude she met? Does any other character know her real identity?

20. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's seem the real YWW die, and MC (NWY) is in critical condition during a bombing incident. SYH kidnapped her and hypnotise her with YWW memories in order to keep her at his side. It seem there are few people that close to SYH knew that she is NYW in reality and there's a stutter guard( a spy from nie family I think? that not really a stutter) knew about this. she starting to recover her original memories in current arc but I abandoning this novel until the current arc is over

aehli, morticia_addams and Yukari_me like this.