Spoiler Rebirth: Degenerate Slave Abuses Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Anuska, Jun 27, 2018.

1. MeatbunMeng

MeatbunMeng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome!:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Prepare yourself for heartaches and ugly sobs lol:blobowoevil_horns: (though for me it's also because I kinda binge read it and not by waiting for a few chapters a week, the story hit me harder:blobjoy:)

Scalysharc likes this.
  2. Matpatpat

Matpatpat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed the entire story in 2 days it’s the best I have ever read because ML and MC have a beautiful loving relationship. I also loved that MC has such a hard time even though he has future knowledge. I think the fact that he faces such difficulty and failure is very realistic and well written.

Could you please explain the end and the extras with MC’s final reincarnation? I tried to read it but Google-san and Bing-san pooped out on me and it was very confusing u.u Thank you for the detailed explanation! It fills in a lot of holes.

MeatbunMeng likes this.
  3. Scalysharc

Scalysharc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the translated chapters got deleted from the translator's wattpad?

4. MeatbunMeng

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, this is the best danmei and bl in general that I have ever read yet. It's handled in a mature way. It's very engaging, I understand your feelings, can't stop ourselves from binge reading it. I have never cried so hard reading or watching anything before:blobpats:

I'm not sure which part of the 'end' you're confused about, maybe if you could specify it more?

But about the extras:
    Luo Wei and Wei Lan were born as normal villagers in a small and peaceful village. WL still talented at martial arts and started practicing since he was 5 years old. He became famous in jiang hu at a relatively young age. Even his master wanted to marry his daughter to WL, but WL chose to be with LW, I think he just left jiang hu behind after he had saved enough money for them to live comfortably, although they still farm even though they didn't really need to.

Luo Wei's parents died when he was 2 y.o., then he lived with his grandparents, but they also passed away when he was 7 y.o. Fortunately the villagers were kind and took care of him.

So now LW and WL lived together as lovers. Not sure how old they were now. They travelled occassionally. Remember in the main story when old LX saw them together at the lantern festival? It was after the autumn harvest during the mid autumn festival and they decided to go to Beijing to enjoy the festival. LX passed away a few months later.

Around one year later I guess, the chief of their village brought an orphaned baby to WL and asked him to adopt/raise the baby. WL was reluctant at first, he said that LW didn't like children and he was ready to refuse the chief. But then the head monk appeared and told him that the baby had fate with him. So WL decided to bring the baby back to show LW, if LW disagreed, then they would return the baby to the chief. At first LW got mad and WL was going to take the baby back, but then the baby started crying. LW got concerned and took the baby from WL. The baby quitened and smiled at LW. The head monk once again told LW that the baby had a fate with them. So LW decided to raise the baby (we know he's a softie:blobsmilehappyeyes:). The monk asked him what he's gonna name the child. LW at first just inexplicably came up with the name Xuan, but then he changed his mind and came up with An (peaceful). But then the monk suggested the name Qing (clear). So in the end they went with Qing. Then the monk left, leaving beads bracelet which seemed to have burn marks to thank them for giving the monk some water.

They planned to have a trip again this year after the autumn harvest, this time to Jiangnan. (Can you imagine if they ever went to Xuanzhou again?:blobsweat_2:). Then they just worried about taking care of the baby, who liked to laugh whenever he looked at LW, and fooling around being loving couples:blobowoevil:. That's about all.

P.s.: That baby has to be Long Xuan, now he's born as an innocent baby, who will be happy as long as there's Luo Wei, no matter what kind of relationship they have, he'll be content from deep inside his heart and soul. This after LW's last words to him, after this life, they won't meet each other again:blobjoy:. But hey, karma and strings of fate brought them all together again. This time to live happily, free of obsession and hatred.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  5. MeatbunMeng

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. I still saw them in wattpad.

6. Matpatpat

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :aww::aww::aww: That's beautiful! the MTL gave them weird names and the setting didn't make sense so this really clears it up! Could you expand on who stabbed LW? Google-san said they were someone's child but I wasn't too sure (Long Xiang?? also, did LW and Long Xiang have a falling out? Some chapters it seemed like they got along then suddenly were hostile).

:blobcry: No chapter went by where I wasn't ugly sobbing ;A; All the little ways that LW put WL first was beautiful. The marriage scene after LX finds them...omgggggg I cried and reread that too many times to count! You deserve the world you precious angel!:blobsob:. Or how LW refused to see WL even though that was all he wanted because he didn't want him to be sad. I've never had a romance I was so invested in and could feel the love through only the actions and sacrifices they make.

I think that's why I can never forgive LX for what he did, both in the original timeline and the rebirth one. Hopefully third time he doesn't screw up :blobconfused: I'm also really interested in the AU of LWxLX that the author mentioned, but I actually really wish it was LWxWL AU with a HE w/o the reincarnation :blobsad:

Blood A and MeatbunMeng like this.
  7. Scalysharc

Scalysharc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, okey, somethins wrong with my browser then :blobjoy:

8. MeatbunMeng

Reading List:
    Link
    Who stabbed LW?
    The one who stabbed Luo Wei was Long Tang, he said his father was Yu Wang, so yes he was Long Xiang's child. Long Tang said it was to avenge his mother, his mother was the sister of the official Gao, who stole the battle report requesting medic for Long Xiang and gave it to LX's mother. I can't remember what happened to LT's mother though, I guess she was punished together with her brother? Or maybe the whole family just fell out of favour and ruined after the Gao official was executed. The problem was, some people couldn't believe that the official's and LX's mother's actions led to the death of her own child, and said that it was all a scheme by Luo Wei, remember LW was the regent at the time. I guess that's why LT was taking out his revenge on LW? Seriously though, out of all plots that had happened, LW was harmed because of an event he honestly didn't have a hand in? That was so messed up:notlikeblob:

LW and Long Xiang's relationship.
    Long Xiang and Luo Wei used to be friends, but Long Xiang was very naive and got really angry and resented LuoWei when the right minister got executed and the Liu clan got destroyed. He couldn't believe that LW as his friend could be so 'evil':facepalm: I'm glad that LW woke him up to reality a little bit by asking him, was it LW's fault that the minister colluded with the enemy nation during war? LW didn't force him to do that. That was treason and he deserved to get executed.

The right minister as long Xiang's uncle was quite decent to him, that's why Long Xiang wasn't quite able to accept it. He has been hostile to LW since then, but he sometimes still showed concern towards LW. Long Xiang could be easily provoked though, so yeah, he definitely didn't mask his dislike towards LW. And LW also liked to provoke his anger for some reason. But LW never wanted Long Xiang to die, that's why he was so shocked when he got the news of Long Xiang's death.

Unfortunately, I don't think the author ever released that AU with LX and LW though. I would like to read more things related to this novel:blobawkward:

More about Long Xuan
    Long Xuan definitely had learned in this 2nd life, through the hard way too. LW taught LX's son how to let go, even if it's somebody you love they won't necessarily be happy staying with you. If that person can find happiness, you should be happy for them too, whatever the circumstances are. LW and LX can be very similar sometimes, but LX's logic and emotions grew twisted, LX is a sociopath, there are things that he just couldn't comprehend unless through the most extreme way, he also could be quite impulsive. LW could be ruthless, but he also could empathize and understand the reason behind people's actions. He was much more in control of his emotions. LW's thoughts about LX though: 'being an emperor is lonely (or something similar), didn't this person know that?':blobconfounded:
    And LX, knowing that LW might reincarnate, tried his best to stabilize and improve the country, hoping that wherever and whenever LW would be born, he could live a good life:blobupset:.

All of the characters are great! But my favorite side characters are LW's eldest brother Luo Qi and the royal physician, doctor Wei (he's like the biggest and most loyal shipper:blobrofl:, he's also hilarious and quite the tsundere).

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  9. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was deleted.
    There was a comment about sth that deleted it? Idk. But the translator is setting up a website :)

Scalysharc likes this.
  10. MeatbunMeng

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see, I'm using the wattpad app, so I still have it. But yeah, there hasn't been any update recently.

Scalysharc and potatofriez like this.
  11. MeatbunMeng

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone suggest similar kind of novels? Good hstorical or xianxia danmei would be very welcome:aww:

12. Matpatpat

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading The Rich and Powerful Chang An (can't link cuz not enough posts) which, I find, incorporates very interesting Ancient Chinese characteristics more realistically than some other historical danmei. I really like that they explain the family hierarchy and the characters have to adhere to that.

Romance is slow but is understandable with the premise.

Currently using MTL to read but I like what I can understand :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Blood A likes this.
  13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    whoaa just found the thread today . . . not sure whether to read bc angst ;-;
    i'll just summon, and sorry if you've watch the thread, yet i poke you guys again
    @alexfilia @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari

14. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    @clear Thanks for the poke :aww:...but I'm running away from this one, rape and angst are not a good mix for me :blobexpressionless:

15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    lemme running away w/ you :blobpeek:

missycin likes this.
  16. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ..../flies away to fluffy land...too graphic....equals double the angst if not 100x T_T...even that beyond the realm of biological smut is a comfort now....lol i should get around to starting QT:IPA soon pft! We need more comedy and fluff.

Kleep likes this.
  17. MeatbunMeng

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! But I have finished reading that one:blobpats:
    It was quite good, though not as intricate and deep as degenerate slaves, but still interesting. I have been spoiled by degenerate slave with all them sobs:blobxd:

18. HeXie

HeXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @clear Thanks for the numerous pokes...however... Like @scriptor , I am running away with everything I have...while I think this is good story from all the spoilers... I can't stomach my dream being destroyed and deflowered...

v_v

scriptor likes this.
  19. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    @LoneSoul it's okay, bc im running away too QAQ

scriptor likes this.
  20. DemFeels

DemFeels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious about how Long Xuan still manages to ascend.