Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was like "hmmm? It's just 9k+ though?"

Then I GT-it

Took almost 2hrs to read

F- it's so long QAQ #scary chinese character #they multiply when GT-ed #I'm humbled #forgive this ignorant slave

xBubblex, Vin313 and Yuslia like this.
  2. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is so me when i first read Cn fanfic translation. I saw 9k words, then it took 1h to finish it omg.

xBubblex, Vin313 and Aria like this.
  3. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Florisi meant the twitter I shared as fanfic. Idk why but some fan did called doujin of MDZS as fanfic.

...unless she really does wrote but I missed them.

Ah finally someone with an an explanation on this. I've been confused on the number of word counts for a while.

But the content is very:blobnosebleed: so I won't complain :whistle:

2 hours?! :eek: I think I took more than that for long fic like this.

4. Waterrain

Waterrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really looking forward to the next episode in which Wen Ning will be in (^_^)/ *Going by what the image looked like*

(Side Note: :blobninja: on ao3 I'm waterrain :cookie: and I currently have 17 fanfics for this fandom :blobparty: all of them in English for alas I can only understand/write in English...I'm hoping this fandom expands :blobicecreamlove: and let there be more English Fanfics :blobsmilehappyeyes: for mtl causes way too much pain :blobsob:)

xBubblex, Acsis, Scalysharc and 3 others like this.
  5. mahsanaru

mahsanaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, new to the fandom and have been stalking this forum for a while:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Is it possible for someone to spoil me about the state of Jiang Cheng's and Jin ling's relation with WW at the end of novel. I would like to know if they forgive him at the end or not. Or if it is hinted that they will interact more in the future. (Sorry if someone has already asked)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    xBubblex likes this.
  6. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin Ling forgives WWX before the ending (though of course he doesn't say so aloud). They have a really cute uncle-nephew relationship in the post-ending extras.

Towards the end JC realizes that WWX wasn't solely to blame (or even the main instigator), but still can't easily let go of his anger, nor truly understand why WWX protected the Wen clan survivors (ultimately their views and values don't align). WWX rejects any further back-and-forth with him, so at the end they go their separate ways.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  7. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    The JC/WWX ending really makes me sad. I hope at some point in the future they mended their relationship. Brothers shouldn't fight!! (for long) hahahaha

xBubblex, Acsis and mahsanaru like this.
  8. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the thing isn't it… not just JGY, the cultivation world in general discards chivalry and righteousness in favor of self-preservation and personal profit.

XY wiped out a clan and a monastery - but no one other than NMJ (and presumably LWJ) would speak up lest they damage relations with the Jins. XXC refused to join any clan, prioritizing values over bloodlines and prestige to the point of going against the Jins - and was promptly forgotten after giving up his eyes. Once JGS started complaining and JC got visibly resentful, the masses practically lined up to denounce WWX. Not to mention the innocent ordinary civilian casualties whose known perpetrators (prominently, XY and JC) are never held accountable by the other clans - the victims were only non-cultivators, after all…

In the end the 'bad guys' are dead, but society's attitude hasn't changed at all. What were the fates of the righteous characters (XXC, SL, LXC, WWX, LWJ, NMJ)? Discarded, manipulated, smeared, ostracized, or even outright murdered.

But... I doubt these characters regret choosing the righteous path, the survivors continue onwards, and their efforts do make a difference. Ah Qing spends years protecting passerby from Xue Yang and helps kill him. The Wen clan survivors sacrifice themselves to protect their own murderers in part out of gratitude towards WWX and LWJ. MianMian has started a family and is traveling the world, helping civilians and exterminating evils. Jin Ling, LSZ, LJY, OuYang ZiZhen and the other junior cultivators speak up against the mob, hopefully signaling changes to come.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Zhen_Qing, xBubblex, readerz and 8 others like this.
  9. passer-by

passer-by Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    emm just wanted to as who is the top and who is the bottom wwx is bottom r nto_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

xBubblex likes this.
  10. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan WangJi is top and Wei Wuxian is botton

Cemlemine and xBubblex like this.
  11. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm new member in this forums. I found this forums, after fell in love with GDC :aww:.

LWJ and WWX is really cute~
    I really love this couples

Their lovey dovey make me sometimes jealous cause I'm still single

Like from extra chapter (young master qin) :

Lan wangji doesn't talk, and silently hugging him for a moment. Wei wuxian couldn't help but to hold along his back. Lan shizui coughed a while and watched wei wuxian's demeanor.

Aww poor shizui :blobjoy: let me hug you baby

Rcyan, xBubblex, MikotoP and 2 others like this.
  12. greywitch

greywitch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HELLO another first time poster, long time lurker here :aww: i thought i'd post the lil translation i did from the novel, which i'd initially posted to tumblr :blobsmilehappyeyes: im fluent conversationally but once things get technical my translation skills can get a bit rough :blobpats: it's better than MTL at least i think :blobjoy: but YEAH this is a short excerpt from chapter 88 aka the moment jiang cheng confronts wei wuxian + lan wangji about their relationship :blobpopcorn: (these blob emojis are hilarious lol) enjoy! :blobmelt:

Jiang Cheng pointed outside: “If you want to mess around, mess around out there. Whether under a tree or on a boat, hugging or whatever else! Get out of my house, get out of my sight!

Listening to him mention “under a tree,” Wei Wuxian’s heart skipped a beat: could it be that Jiang Cheng had seen him returning Lan Wangji’s embrace?

He guessed right. Jiang Cheng had indeed gone looking for Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. He’d gone in the direction of Lotus Pier, a distant voice in his heart telling him where Wei Wuxian would definitely go, and caught up to them after a brief search. Who knew that immediately after he’d see Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji tightly embracing under a tree, refusing to let go of one another for quite a while.

Goosebumps had enveloped Jiang Cheng’s entire body on the spot.

Even though he’d maliciously speculated at the relationship between Lan Wangji and Mo Xuanyu’s original body in the past, he’d only done so to embarrass Wei Wuxian with some inflammatory words, not out of real suspicion. He’d never thought Wei Wuxian would actually have questionable relations with men. After all, they’d grown up together, and Wei Wuxian had never expressed interest in that area, always loving beautiful women. Lan Wangji was even more implausible, famously pure-hearted and temperate as he was, with no sign of interest in either men or women.

But this kind of hugging, no matter how one looked at it, was not normal, definitely not between normal friends or brothers at least. He immediately remembered that after Wei Wuxian returned, he’d always been tightly stuck to Lan Wanji, and Lan Wanji’s attitude toward Wei Wuxian had also completely changed from his previous. This immediately confirmed the nature of the relationship between these two. He couldn’t turn around and head back, nor did he want to come out and say anything to either of them. Instead, he continued to hide and follow them. Each and every movement and eye contact between them suddenly and irrevocably took on new meaning. For a moment, the combined incredulity, strangeness, and slight repulsion he felt overshadowed his resentment. It wasn’t until Wei Wuxian took Lan Wangji into the ancestral hall that his long repressed anger was rekindled once more, engulfing his rationality and etiquette.

Wei Wuxian, holding himself back, said: “Jiang Wanyin, you… apologize immediately.”

Jiang Cheng derided mockingly: “Apologize? Why should I apologize? Because I ruined the good thing you have going?”

Wei Wuxian, angrily: “HanGuang-Jun and I are only friends—what kind of relationship do you think we have! I’m warning you, apologize immediately; don’t make me beat you!”

Hearing that, Lan Wangji’s entire expression went stiff.

Jiang Cheng sneered: “I’ve never seen this kind of ‘friend’ before. You warn me? What right do you have to warn me? If you two had even a shred of honor or shame, you wouldn’t have come to this place…”

Wei Wuxian, seeing the change in Lan Wangji’s expression, thought he’d been stung by Jiang Cheng’s words and was so angry that his entire body began to shake. He didn’t dare think about it, what Lan Wangji must have been thinking after suffering such slander. Heart suddenly provoked and head enraged, a talisman flew out of his hands: “Are you done yet!”

The talisman quickly and fiercely hit Jiang Cheng’s right shoulder, exploding and causing him to stumble from the impact. Jiang Cheng didn’t expect Wei Wuxian to suddenly make a move. His spiritual power having not fully recovered, he was thus hit by the explosion head-on, shoulder bleeding and disbelief flashing across his face. Zidian flew from between his fingers shortly after, sparking and flashing out to strike. Lang Wangji unsheathed Bichen, blocking the attack. The three had started fighting before the ancestral hall, and bloodshot veins burst across Jiang Cheng’s eyes as he fiercely shouted: “Fine! If you want to fight, let’s fight! Do you think I’m afraid of you two!”

13. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Why you gotta do this... I hate seeing them fight it hurts my kokoro. kidding... thank you for sharing

14. mahsanaru

mahsanaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. I hope one day they can go back to how they were even if it's not completely the same.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  15. mahsanaru

mahsanaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating. I really love the chpters that reveal the extend of sacrifice WW for JC.

setsuna3025, xBubblex and readerz like this.
  16. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It hurts my heart too... and I'm not kidding TT___TT

readerz likes this.
  17. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    100% Yes yes yes!!! This is what I also noticed myself after going through spoilers, currently translated chapters & EVERY GOOD STORY I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS!! People whether it'd be fiction or reality those who follow the righteous path or have very good pure intentions & beliefs, never and I mean never have the happiest endings. History was one of my favorite subjects in school and even now in university, and every time I read up on stories of the past until now in the present, very good people were always misunderstood!! Even after death? They'd be lucky enough if the truth ever comes out but most of the time it gets brushed under the rug deemed unimportant. Wei's situation I find it to be a blessing, not only does he get another chance but he gets to clear his name as well. But for everyone else? Like, XXC, SL and A-Qing (This girl is the mvp, #bestgirlingdc) they all suffered so much and yet the true story & the extent of it all, leading up to it might never be mentioned or discussed by the cultivation world.

The Yi city arc could've been avoided if everyone in that room when XXC bought Xue Yang over dealt with the problem on the spot. There was even sufficient evidence!! But nope everyone had their own agendas wanting to save their own asses and innocent ppl got hurt over it. Like wtf?? Aren't cultivators suppose to aim for immortality? Ascending & not associate with worldly matters??? Leaving the normal ppl out of it?? Bunch of fakers!!

I'd half expected the GusuLan sect to support XXC but nah they let it all be!! If it was both Mingjue & XiChen fighting for this case then JGY could've reconsidered the situation. The GusuLan sect is supposed to be the righteous sect amongst the 4 but honestly, they seem to be bystanders throughout it all? Even in Wei's situation, he was protecting the Wen clans true, but did they ever I don't know? Stop & think to wonder why someone who was on their side suddenly up & changed? I mean they could've given Wei the benefit of the doubt & heard him out I understand Wei's emotions was unbalanced but he still had parts of his sanity still intact. They let Xue Yang go yet they killed off Wei???? Wtf??? Logic??:facepalm:

And I'm pretty sure one of the many 3000 rules carved into those Gusu walls says "Always talk in a respectful manner to whom you are speaking too" I understand they gotta protect their own ppl but come on there's gotta be a limit to how long a person can stand in the sidelines while seeing someone getting beaten up unable to say their own side of the story.

There was this sentence in one of the gdc music videos that's my number one fave video its called Unenvious of the Spring Breeze and one of the lyrics which Wei sings says "Lamenting how powerless the righteous are" and that can't get any more accurate.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want them to get along like the good old days... these flashbacks from the book, anime and manhua are not helping me

xBubblex likes this.
  19. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came for *cough*beauties*cough*, I got hit with sad stories/facts TT_TT

#In dire need of fix-it fic to heal my bruised heart

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    setsuna3025, xBubblex and Vin313 like this.
  20. zeromint

zeromint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love seeing ones who don't get angry often, get angry!
    I can't believe WangXian didn't get together at this point with the tree fall hug. So after this, LWJ got angry at WWX, right? Thinking that WWX was playing with his feelings?

setsuna3025, xBubblex and readerz like this.