Spoiler Reign of The Hunters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chamchaworld, Apr 17, 2017.

1. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Those white lotus kind of people was hard to deal with...oh, btw he already know who's Ye Ci are. That Tan Polang kid...if I'm Ye Ci, I'll skin that damnable kid off. Well, helping his idol to get together with his own sister...I can't deny it as a good deed. Gud luck, kid, for being a non-license cupid. :blobangel::blobangel:

2. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Tang Polang contact FT? As far as I remember he said that all of his friends will be deleted after he change continent.

3. Milas

Milas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly yes, they contacted each other via forum

4. Silverwind

Silverwind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and I think Fleeting Time sent a private message on forum to Tan Polang asking for his phone number right after the kissing incident.

5. ScriptWangfei

Reading List:
    Link
    What? What kissing scene? What chapter? My gosh!!!!

6. Silverwind

Reading List:
    Link
    Mini summary for first kiss scene (disclaimer - not everything might be correct cause MTL is confusing)

Vol 3 Ch 84 - Chinese wisteria garden

When she hit level 60, Ye Ci went to an NPC to do a class advancement or something and bumped into Fleeting Time. She tried to pretend not to know him (the hunters hat conceals her face somehow) and leave but he could tell it was her. They end up in close combat after some bickering. Eventually Fleeting Time got the upper hand and cornered Ye Ci against a tree.

Ye Ci asks if he's here because of the bounty on her head but Fleeting Time seemed to have completely forgotten about it (hehe he's just happy to see her isn't he). They chatted for a bit, Ye Ci with a grumpy face and Fleeting Time with a brightly smiling face. Fleeting Time asks her out to a tavern but Ye Ci rejects him.

YC: Don't you have something else to do?

FT: Yes.

YC: Then you should go and handle your own matters, stop following me, it's not good.

FT: Why not?

YC: Because we're from different continents/factions. It’ll be troublesome if I’m seen together with you, the forums will explode. (Since they're the big gods of the Eastern and Western continents, I guess it would be juicy gossip if they got together)

FT: *leans in closer to YC* That's a good thing.

YC: *mouth drops open as she speechlessly stares at how shameless this guy is*

(FYI - Ye Ci seems slightly more amiable towards Fleeting Time after spending a week in a dungeon together)

FT: Hey, a fly is going to fly into your mouth.

Fleeting Time moved his hand towards the bottom of Ye Ci's chin and gently lifted her lower jaw with his fingers to close her gaping mouth.

At that moment, he became a bit entranced at how slender and smooth Ye Ci's chin was and started getting the urge to touch her more while staring at her.

Ye Ci's body completely froze at his touch but her mind had a thousand thoughts running through it - what should I do? do I shove him away? should I step back? should I just hit him?

Her instincts told her that this was a dangerous situation and she felt the need to run away.

Meanwhile, Fleeting Time was amused at the way she was frozen and staring at him and tells her that her hateful stare is giving him a lot of pressure. Ye Ci's body shakes and she swallows nervously while thinking of her response.

"I don't think it's good. It seems more correct for us to be fighting each other..."

Before she could finish speaking, Fleeting Time leaned in and sealed her lips with his. Her body went stiff with shock and couldn't move. She felt like she had gone crazy by how she wasn't retaliating and letting him kiss her. Something in the corner of her heart seemed to have melted as her heart beat accelerated.

Fleeting Time released her lips and smiled

"But I think it's good." He spoke in a soft and mellow voice while using his thumb to trace along her lips. "Very good."

Submitting to his urges, he leaned in and kissed her again. He realised that he really wanted to kiss her. After the first kiss, he couldn't restrain himself and went for another.

What a marvellous feeling.

Even though this was obviously a game and they were technically bodies of data, Fleeting Time felt like he could feel the warmth from Ye Ci.

His kiss gradually deepened as he wrapped his arms around Ye Ci, one hand behind her head and the other around her back, pulling her into a tight embrace.

Both their hearts were racing and beating loudly.

Ye Ci's mind was fuzzy and she couldn't think properly as she clung to his chest. It felt completely different from being hugged by Bai Mo or her father. Those hugs gave her a sense of security but Fleeting Time's embrace caused her body to heat up and burn as if she was submerged in boiling lava.

As a sigh subconsciously escaped from Ye Ci's lips, Fleeting Time paused a little before fiercely continuing the kiss. All of Ye Ci's thoughts had been swept away.

Fleeting Time gently released Ye Ci. "I need to find you."

"What?" Ye Ci was still in a daze and her eyes were unusually soft.

(Didn't really know how to interpret this next bit properly so just copied and pasted)
    Fleeting Time thought if one can also say anything, he was not a normal man. He sighed, is submits to oneself likely, is submits to Ye Ci likely.

"What did you say just then?" Ye Ci asked again as her head cleared a little.

"Be quiet." Fleeting Time was rarely this overbearing towards Ye Ci. He slammed his hand against the tree trunk and pinned her against it.

Ye Ci felt her whole body flare up. She raised her hands to push Fleeting Time away but he caught her hands and used one hand to hold down both of hers. His free hand was a bit unscrupulous as it moved towards her waist, wanting to touch the smooth skin under her leather armor.

Only…it was really a pity that this was a game.

A system warning rang in his ears.

“Your favourability rating with Gongzi You is not high enough to carry out the following intimate behaviour. If you persist in carrying on, you will receive serious punishment. Please respect females within the game!”

Fleeting Time’s face paled immediately as pain struck his important manly assets and his hand fell dejectedly. The system also noted that it would throw him into prison if he did anything else.

Fleeting Time punched the tree (probably in both pain and anger) and cursed under his breath.

Ye Ci was a bit confused by his actions. She had felt Fleeting Time touch her waist slightly before jolting in shock as if he had been electrocuted.

“Fleeting Time…”

“Don’t say anything.” Fleeting Time was leaning against Ye Ci with his face buried in her neck, gasping for breath. The sound was attractive and hoarse.

For some reason, Ye Ci didn’t reject him. She raised her head to look at the moonlight shining through the wisteria trees with a single thought.

Insane. She’s really gone insane.

*squeals a bit and melts* :blobmelt:

Okay…so I got a bit carried away and it's not as mini as I intended for it to be but here you go ~

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  7. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MORE!:blobxd:MORE!!:blobxd:MORE!!!:blobxd:MORE!!!!:blobxd:MORE!!!!!:blobxd::blobnosebleed:

08phamann and Silverwind like this.
  8. ScriptWangfei

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh em geeee! I'm. I'm. Kyaaaaah. I dont know what to say! Thank you so much for that wonderfuuuuul summary. Waiiiit! You said that they spend a week on a dungeon? Just the two of them? No snu snu moment? Hahaha.

Silverwind likes this.
  9. ScriptWangfei

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more tooooo. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Pleaseeee? :aww::cookie:

Silverwind likes this.
  10. ScriptWangfei

Reading List:
    Link
    @Silverwind do you still have the raw link? I want to try mtling. I'm going to die for not knowing any sweet moments of the two. Pleaaaaase? :aww:

11. pretz

pretz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lnmtl.com.

12. Silverwind

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha you're welcome. Maybe I'll do some more snippets if I have time :blobsmilehappy:

Yup they're alone together in a dungeon but don't think there was much snu snu yet cause it's pretty early on. They cross paths in chapter 230 which then leads to the dungeoning so the translations are almost there!

LNMTL link here
    Raw link here

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  13. Jimminx

Jimminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, the spoiler place is quite active xD

And uhhhh...
    I don't think I've seen any snu-snu scene. Buuuut... They do have a daughter in the end, so they did the snu-snu, but without the snu-snu scene xD

14. Silverwind

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww well at least there are still a few steamy kiss scenes :blobnosebleed: like when she gets pinned to the floor and forcefully kissed fufufu

Plus I love their interactions even without the snu-snu since they're so cute :blobmelt:

15. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl: Game System trolling!! That is why you do not try to be intimate in game but in real life instead.

16. Silverwind

Reading List:
    Link
    Fleeting Time’s little vinegar pot moment
    Once again the summary/translations may not be completely correct cause mtl.

So there's a part where Fleeting Time makes Ye Ci angry in a downtown area and she ends up stabbing him. She thought he would dodge but he just stood there and let her stab him. She then gets lead away by some guards and is imprisoned for murdering in a safe zone. Fleeting Time then goes to visit her after she's locked up and tries to verbally prod her while she gives him some silent treatment. He also brings her enough supplies so she can survive 3 days in prison. While getting silent treatment from Ye Ci, Fleeting Time is a bit depressed and internally mocks himself for being weak because he tried to anger Ye Ci to make her pay attention to him. The way he acted before was like an elementary school kid bullying his crush.

*** towards the end of their conversation ***

"I know I was wrong. Next time if you want to fight in the downtown area I will definitely dodge, I definitely won't be killed by you so easily and I wont let you be taken away by the guards okay?" Fleeting Time smiled bitterly. "Please don't be angry, I'll apologise."

Ye Ci sighed, this guy didn't even know the reason why she was angry.

She didn't care about killing people in a safe zone, she didn't care about being imprisoned for 3 to 5 days. More importantly, right now both the world and local map chats had completely exploded. How was she supposed to live! Just thinking about how her name would be put together with this scoundrel's name again made her want to spit blood.

Ye Ci sighed and eventually spoke to Fleeting Time in a calm tone. "Are you just here for a prison visit?"

"Mm." Fleeting Time saw that Ye Ci had finally started speaking to him again and the stone that was raised up high in his heart had finally been put down. He gave her a nod and revealed a smile.

"Since you've visited, you can leave now." Ye Ci finished speaking and didn't want to bother with Fleeting Time anymore, indicating for him to hurry up and get out of her sight.

Fleeting Time wanted to say something but stayed silent in the end before standing up to leave. "Okay, okay, I'll just leave then. Don't be angry anymore."

Ye Ci didn't respond. She didn't want to speak to him anymore.

Fleeting Time looked at Ye Ci's appearance and felt like pulling his hair out. He felt like he had definitely done something wrong but he couldn't figure out what it was. However, even if he stayed here, he wouldn't be able to get a response so it would be best to just leave for now. Ye Ci is unable to leave and would need to stay in prison for three days anyway. He could just come to visit when he was free.

"Xiao Ci!" Fleeting Time was just leaving when he suddenly heard a gentle and refined voice echo in the prison. He noticed the voice seemed to contain traces of deep worry as an armored warrior walked towards the prison cell.

Xiao Ci? Fleeting Time's eyes narrowed. Was this Gongzi You's real name? He stood calmly to one side and stared at the warrior without moving.

Ye Ci heard this voice and opened her eyes immediately. She jumped off the ground and rushed towards the front of the prison cell. Her face showed pleasant surprise as she saw the warrior. "How come you're here!"

"How come I'm here? The news of you killing someone has spread across the world, how is it possible for me not to know? Good thing I happened to be in this city so I quickly came to see you." Bai Mo felt relieved after seeing Ye Ci energetically jumping around. His hand reached through the bars to rub Ye Ci's hair in a natural manner.

For Bai Mo and Ye Ci, this type of skinship was very normal and they didn't think much of it. However, in the eyes of Fleeting Time it was a completely different story. His eyes narrowed into slits and emitted a dangerous aura aimed at Bai Mo.

Bai Mo suddenly felt something cold behind him, like someone was maliciously staring at him, which caught him off guard. He turned his head and indeed not far away stood a masculine elf with silver hair staring at him with a dreary face. His eyes were filled with blatant hostility and bloodthirst which made Bai Mo stare a bit longer.

After a while, Bai Mo seemed to have understood something. The corners of his lips tugged up in a subtle smile and he gave Fleeting Time a slight nod as a greeting before turning back to Ye Ci. "You can't leave here tonight right."

"Mm."

"Then you can keep hanging in here, I'll call you when it's time for dinner." Bai Mo spoke intentionally.

This made Ye Ci feel a bit weird because usually Bai Mo was more than happy for her not to be there at the dinner table so he wouldn't have to compete with her for food. Did the sun rise from the west today?

However, after thinking over it for a while she thought that maybe she looked really pitiful today so he was showing some kindness to make her feel better.

She nodded in response. "Okay."

This ordinary dialog caused Fleeting Time to feel even more restless.

This man was probably very familiar with Gongzi You, moreover he knew her in real life. As the saying goes, an advantageous location will give you the chance to get ahead. Even if these two people were not lovers, this man still had a far closer relationship with Gongzi You compared to him. If he didn't get rid of this man quickly, wouldn't he be making bridal clothes for someone else?

Thinking up to here, Fleeting Time couldn't help feeling irritated. He stared coldly at the man having initimate contact with Ye Ci and his heart burned with rage. However, seeing Ye Ci being so kind and gentle to that man made his heart feel like it had been drenched with a bucket of cold water.

Towards him, Gongzi You was always either loud and fierce when she was angry or cold and indifferent when she wasn't angry. This sort of gentle expression like a spring breeze had never appeared in front of him before. Fleeting Time felt his heart sink even further as his confidence plummeted. Would he lose her before he even tried to obtain her?

Fleeting Time's anxiousness caused his head to swim with confusion. He looked at Gongzi You's lightly smiling face and then looked at the smiling face of that man and felt like it was piercing his eyes. But something that was even worse than that was his own existence, standing on the side like a useless clown. He clenched his teeth and refused to look at the two of them any longer. He straightened his back and quickly walked out of the prison.

After Fleeting Time left the prison, Bai Mo's subtly raised lips were spread into a wide smile. He looked at Ye Ci. "The person from a moment ago was Fleeting Time right?"

"Mm." Ye Ci's mood immediately turned sour when she heard Fleeting Time being mentioned.

Bai Mo acted as if he didn't notice Ye Ci's mood change and just nodded. "That person is very strong."

"Strong my ass!" Ye Ci was very displeased and indignant hearing that even Bai Mo was praising Fleeting Time like that. "That guy doesn't have any moral integrity and is a hoodlum without a bottom line, hmph. I don't know how I've ever offended him but meeting with him never ends well!"

"Really?" Bai Mo dragged his voice and looked at Ye Ci with playful eyes.

"You don't believe what I'm saying!" Ye Ci frowned as she saw that Bai Mo was obviously suspecting her words and felt even more depressed.

Bai Mo didn't say anything and just reached out to rub her hair again instead. He looked down at the supplies scattered on the ground near her and smiled. "I'm going to leave now, the guild members are still waiting for me. You can just chill here."

Bai Mo is one of my favourite characters so I chose a bit with him in it.

Gotta love how Bai Mo just casually plays around with Fleeting Time without Ye Ci noticing at all :blobowoevil_horns:

After this Fleeting Time goes back into town and does a shout out for a duel. Obviously people scramble for the chance to duel with this big god and he just chooses the first guy, kills him and gets imprisoned as well. He requests to be put in the same cell as Ye Ci and thus begins their 3 days of alone time (ignoring visitors):blobxd:

The system/guards troll them in prison too hahaha. Can't escape.
    There are some real life moments to look forward to as well but it's pretty far into the story i think.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    08phamann, wildthorn, riyo and 3 others like this.
  17. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    *yawns*

Pretty interesting... Tho this is the first RPG (?) novel I ever read... Then it successfully piqued my interest and started reading MC is a Kickass...

Just broadening my views of different genres for future purposes...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  18. Jimminx

Jimminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    VRMMORPG to be precise. You can try reading The King's Avatar too. It's quite good.

yun yun yun likes this.
  19. cahayastationery

cahayastationery Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with the ring and the brooch? If I'm not wrong, YC got the ring and FT got the brooch.

20. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen when Golden Age come?
    Will it be the same as Ye Ci’s last life?
    How will she deal with it?