Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link

I FOUND THIS ONE SO FUNNY, ESPECIALLY IN WEN NING SINGING!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

xBubblex, Fiorisi and RyDinasty like this.
  3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Qing, I already love her. Complete badass!!! #nodamselindistress

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  4. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they stop making Wei ying a damsel in distress too in the donghua especially keep it far away from Wei ying during the xuanwu of slaughter scene plz he is such a precious hero complex strickened protagonist I like it to be that way....please

Fiorisi, Cypress and Aeli like this.
  5. Hikikomori_gaki

Hikikomori_gaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei wuxian is such an amazing character. Not that people don't know already but I just want to share this little spoiler with all.It was when Wei wuxian was raising Wen yuan and he takes Wen Yuan with him to Yiling market where they meet Lan wangji by "accident" as he likes to call it. So Wen Yuan was looking at toys and Wei wuxian asks him if he wants them and when he says yes, he just ignores him and moves on and poor Wen yuan was looking at him with these expectant eyes so Lan Wangji can't stand it anymore and asks " why aren't you buying the toys for him?" and Wei wuxian goes "why should I buy them?"
    Lan wangi "You asked him"
    Wei wuxian " asking is asking buying is buying. I asked doesn't mean I have to buy them"
    Lan wangji was speechless as usual and then he asks the kid to take whatever he wants and pays for it and after all of this when they return to Burial mounds, Wei wuxian had the galls to say that he couldnot buy the necessary stuff and was late because he bought Wen yuan all the stuff and that too in front of Lan wangji. He never fails to crack me up.

Zhen_Qing, xBubblex, kiara8 and 10 others like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watched up to ep 5.

I have a question, lol. When WWX was trying to act like a flirty "cut sleeve" and said he didn't like "a stout bull" and said Jiang Chen wasn't his type... is JC supposed to be a big guy? Because the donghua character design is pretty slim, same as the other characters. Also, LWJ was very pleased when WWX said he was his type, wasn't he? I could tell.

xBubblex, kiara8, Acsis and 1 other person like this.
  7. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Note LWJ’s mouth during that episode. I think it curved up iirc.

8. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
  9. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It gets me thinking what if Wei Ying tried to gross LWJ and Jiang Cheng out by saying that Jiang Cheng is his type instead of LWJ on Dafan Mountain despite how unlikely it is. LWJ must feel bitter. “I’m gay for you, you don’t want me.”

And the fact that Wei Ying was called back into the world after 13 years. Poor dude wasn’t able to enter the cycle of reincarnation— Though that itself was a fortune in disguise since he learned about the things LWJ did for him and returned LWJ feelings and prevented him from being single for life.

xBubblex, YaoiMom22, readerz and 4 others like this.
  10. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    How shameless... did LWJ react to it at all? (He most likely didn't though...)

readerz likes this.
  11. RyDinasty

RyDinasty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz and Cypress like this.
  12. SmallTimes

SmallTimes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

There's an interview with the donghua voice actors! And as a Jiang Cheng lover, I must share this with you guys. There's a small segment of the characters acting "caring" towards someone else and it was so sweet >//<. If you guys want a laugh at LWJ being silly, listen to 5:54 LOL.

Here is one with LSZ and LJY. I haven't watch this one yet.

I'll see if I can translate bits but I feel like it'll be better if someone more capable do it instead XD

13. Polarminty

Polarminty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but there are 235 pages to read and I don't want to spoil myself too much. (Wrong place I know, I'm wearing selective blinders rn) I just wanted to ask if it's ever explained how LWJ knew MXY was WWX instantly? (Not that WWX was very good at the hiding part XD) It's prob not overall too important, but it's going to bother me if it goes unanswered.

xBubblex and readerz like this.
  14. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was during the dafan mountain when WWX was playing the flute? LWJ recognise that it’s him probably from the song he was playing? Well, not sure if the novel ever state it in detail.

xBubblex and readerz like this.
  15. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had some extra thoughts about Xue Yang's character. TBH, he really reminds me of Satan in Devilman Crybaby: a ruthless, callous, and unfeeling monster, who derides the very existence of compassion and empathy and selflessness and love. Only when it is far too late, does he discover he too had those true feelings all along.

I probably have some sadistic tendencies towards Xue Yang’s character, because I have tons of fun imagining the best way to torture him in hell.
    -Make Xue Yang relive the events of Yi City over and over, making the same cruel and stupid decisions every time, and losing Xiao Xingchen for them every time.
    -Make Xue Yang see what he could have been, if only he had met Xiao Xingchen at age 7 instead of Chang Ci'An.
    -Make Xue Yang wander the earth forever, in a futile quest to resurrect a man who rightfully hates him to the very core.

See, a quick death was too merciful for him~ Ahhh what beautifully perfect tortures, just thinking about it puts a smile on my face <3

In the end, if there’s one sentence I could use to perfectly sum up Xue Yang’s character, it would be this: “A heartless demon whose only weakness was his heart.”

16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    The song that WWX was playing was the same song that LWJ sung to him sometime in the past (not gonna say when exactly since you don't want spoilers) LWJ has only ever shared that melody with WWX. So he instantly recognize that melody at Dafan Mountain and knew it was WWX

17. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I went into watching Devilman Crybaby as an innocent lamb up for slaughter :blobsleepless: Had to drown myself in my make pretend holy water to feel a tiny bit better

18. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that! XD

Cemlemine likes this.
  19. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    this just came out
    i want some opinions here coz i feel... weird
    but eh, i don't really watch drama after all..

20. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a fake fanmade trailer right? Either fully manmade or frankenstein-ed together from random shows or something? (Heh, I recognise the song they use throughout it, the Japanese original of that is by Sound Horizon.)

xBubblex likes this.