Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thank you! tbh i'm not very clear myself...
    i just feel this is not like what drama should be.

2. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I mean it looks like they are emphasising on WWX and Jiang YanLi in the last part. Plus the LWJ looks like yang yang in love 020

3. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love the yi city chapter so paiinnn ;;v;;; i was searching youtube n found this gem ^q^/ its a audio fanfiction about single father xueyang adopting a child XXC and always saying he must owe him in their previous life LOL bc XXC is slow and silly always giving him trouble, Then one day they meet a medium saying XXC have something wrong with him , that his "soul" is bad and need to be taken care properly. flash back to the past where XXC confront XY crying about killing his fren and ending XY looking for a spirit pouch. Then flash forward XY saying "its true that i owe you in the past, why are you still with me aren't you scared i hurt you again" But he changes and say "i will love you and care for you in this life to make up for the past". o<-< its a rough translation i cant read vietnamese and my chinese is not that good ahh

4. Hikikomori_gaki

Hikikomori_gaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he didn't but Wen Yuan said that it was the "Rich brother" who bought them for him and not Wei wuxian.

Fiorisi and Cypress like this.
  5. SG

SG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone this is my first post on NU here but I've been lurking in this fandom for so many months I figured I'd come out of just silently lurking :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Also not sure if other people have noticed / are interested but i looks like if you download the tencent video app (it's free in the App Store) you can watch the available episodes of GDC (up to ep 5) for free without having to sign up or do / download anything else! (Ep 6 is VIP only rn thou so you would have to pay for the early access if interested) I just thought I'd share if other people like me wanted to support the official channel but couldn't figure out how to download the chrome extensions or apps that change your location or whatever. I'm not tech savvy at all lol. All I did was download tencent app, opened it, and you can watch the eps!? :blobsmilehappy:

Cemlemine, xBubblex, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss please do it QAQ cuz I'm sick of the VNese's fd's ignorance of copyrights. I do appreciated their hardwork on translating and uploading for fans who couldn't watch on official web, but they however don't do anything to support the studio like making a guide how to download and support the donghua.

7. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... is there other ways to support without the need to download though? Cause my phone is always running out of space. #whyiphonesuckattimes

Yuslia likes this.
  8. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    xBubblex, Fiorisi and YaoiMom22 like this.
  9. Hikikomori_gaki

Hikikomori_gaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys recommend me some of your favourite Wei ying×Lan wangji fanfics from AO3 which stick pretty close to their original characters? I don't like out of character Lan Zhan and Wuxian. For example a chatty Wangji is a big no no and well for Xian xian there's noting that's too outrageous really.

Vin313 likes this.
  10. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard Wen Yuan call lwj's father on the street while clinging to his leg?

Vin313 likes this.
  11. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep

12. Rurella

Rurella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FFs written by Victortor tends to be pretty on point with the characters. Same for ectocosme . Then there's a bunch of short one-shots and translated stories scattered about that are also fairly accurate with character presentation. There's a pretty good diversity of AU's that are pretty good too but you're going to need to scroll through since I don't know what you like lol. There's not really a humongous amount of fanfics so you can scroll through pretty quickly.

xBubblex and Aeli like this.
  13. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me if Wei Ying stays in Mo Xuanyu body throughout the whole novel? Because if I remember correctly, in the beginning it was stated that If wei wuxian didn’t grant his wish the curse would backlash?

xBubblex likes this.
  14. Guest

Guest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He basically granted his wishes at the start, so yes.

xBubblex likes this.
  15. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Btw, Does Wen Ning stay with Wei Wuxian till the end too?

16. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Nop they go on their separate ways. Is alright thought since it means that Wen Ning is finally choosing his own path instead of always following and depending on WY. WY always wanted this from WN since he doesn't consider him a servant but as a friend. WN also goes night hunting with the Lan kids from time to time.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Cemlemine, xBubblex, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  17. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil the part where Lan Wangji gets drunk for the third time? :cookie:I think there's a bathing scene there.

18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, it just occurred to me. In his original body, WWX was always flirting with women. He seemed heterosexual. However, I think modern science has revealed that homosexuality is genetic. Therefore, could it be that he was sexually attracted to LWJ after his rebirth because it was in the body of a homosexual??? What if he had been reborn into a heterosexual body, would still be sexually attracted to LWJ?

I was just watching the animation and when JL explained that Mo Xuanyu was attracted to everything/everyone, lol, LWJ put his hand over his mouth. It seemed like LWJ was trying not laugh and he seemed really pleased. Then he looked sideways at WWX. Maybe he was thinking "Yes! this time I have a chance at tapping that!"

Zhen_Qing, xBubblex, Vin313 and 2 others like this.
  19. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but I think that in the world where the existence of soul is kind of "scientificated" the genetics aren't that important - I mean that the soul is more important/crucial part of the "person". Plus IIRC there is a point in the novel where WWX recognized all of his past and present teasing of LWJ as a sign of some kind of attraction? I might understood it wrongly so pls correct me if there is a need ; D

Zhen_Qing, xBubblex, Attica and 2 others like this.
  20. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That sounds like a good theory! :blobReach:

We don’t know for sure if WWX would still be sexually attracted to LWJ in a heterosexual body. If he wasn’t attracted then instead of confessing to LWJ, WWX may have instead told him that he really appreciates him and may want to repay LWJ for all he’s done?!!! —Which LWJ have mixed feelings about (appreciated by the person he loves, but doesn’t want WWX to thank or apologize to him).

xBubblex and readerz like this.