LCD Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Alina Moktan, Jun 12, 2018.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, brute force really is more her style ;)

I wonder what happens if her Charm stat is higher than the FL's.

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That was a super short chapter.

Feels like maybe a zombie apocalypse to me.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn't she just get the storyline while everyone was talking? They were ignoring her anyway. As long as it wouldn't cause her to collapse or glow or something, it would be fine. Failing that, why didn't she just do it before she started meditating?

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what happened to the MC of the prequel to the current story, and if Ning Shu will run into her.

Also wondering when we'll get 'round to the epilogue from the last arc.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why doesn't she just steal the car, go grab the gene essence, and return to base via an alternate route? There's really no need to stick with the ML and FL.

This series is a lot better when you can read the entire arc all at once. The chapters are simply too short otherwise.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why it doesn't occur to her that she could leave the team by stealing the vehicle, and possibly all the supplies while she's at it. Honestly, this attack is the perfect opportunity to do so.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why the story changed, what it was the FL stole, and why she didn't steal it originally. Did they maybe go out to find more food because the MC was eating more than she did in the original timeline and wind up finding the zombie's treasure which they then stole? If so, then that seems a bit off. I'd expect them to just starve or kill the MC instead.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  8. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She'd probably get shot and killed. She's not that good with a gun and these guys seem to be experts. She also doesn't seem to have access to the supplies so she'd run out of food. Even if she got back she doesn't have proof that they were going to betray the country and so she would need to explain abandoning them.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, volunteer for the night watch and steal the vehicle then. At least some of the supplies are likely already in the car, and this method has the added benefit that they might get eaten by zombies due to her dereliction of duty.

As for when she gets back, she can simply say that when they thought she was sleeping, she overheard them talking about taking the gene essence for themselves and murdering her. Since she'll have returned with the gene essence, and has a close, personal connection with the boss, she'd be more likely to be believed than not. Even if they didn't choose to believe her, it's unlikely that they'd kill her, and with her cultivation, surviving banishment would definitely be well within her capabilities.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "They would kill without blinking an eye for the sake of completing the nation's tasks." That's not true at all. They have no intention whatsoever of completing the nation's tasks.

I wonder if she'll ask him to help with curing the zombie plague. I'm sure he'll say no, but I'm still curious if she'll try.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf is Spider's problem?

I wonder if he's already figured out who she is. If not, I wonder when he will.

12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like it's similar to the unreasonable hatred from the last world. Or perhaps he's seeing her as being on the doctor's side and so want to turn the odds more in their favor by getting rid of her.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly hoping it's the latter. I'm a bit tired of the former after the last world.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Wolf willing to leave when they know Psycho has the gene agent with him? Does Wolf think there's more than one? Or has he already given up on the mission?

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be willing to leave too. This guy is clearly insane and extremely dangerous. I'm not sure if they even have any ammo left. This nonsense of just going to random places instead of bringing up the issue of the gene agent is what's questionable. I'm also wondering what the doctor is up to. He couldn't knock her out and throw her in the truck? What's all this 'I'll go where you go' nonsense for?

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Insane or not, they're going to have to deal with him eventually if they want the gene agent. As for ammo, I'm sure they had more in their vehicle.

What random places? They just went back for their supplies.

The doctor hasn't decided if he wants Phoenix yet or not. Once he does, I'm sure he won't have any problem with murdering the others and dissecting her.

What "I'll go where you go"? When did anyone say that?

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    If they have ammo then why haven't they tried to shoot him yet? Unless you think he's bulletproof or has super speed there's no point in waiting.

I was talking about the preview.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably believe him about the car being rigged to explode.

Ah, I never read the previews. They're pretty much always just another cliffhanger.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C192: Why would she want to hang onto the gene essence? It's basically the same as asking the others to murder and rob her the first time she steps away from the doctor. Honestly, I'm mildly surprised that she hasn't already been murdered while using the restroom.

She probably shouldn't break the bar. He may have noticed that she's a cultivator and wants to test her to see if he's right.

C193: I'm surprised she's being so nice about it. I figured she'd just start with violence and not even bother with diplomacy.

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more dangerous to offend the doctor than these people.

What violence? If she shoots then it'll be heard and Ning Shu already showed that she's dangerous in close quarters. I'm surprised that she's the one to ask after trying to shoot her. Wolf should have asked.