which to choose

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by sivasms, Aug 9, 2018.

?

which to choose first or give me a preference order

1. strongest gene

11.1%
  2. super god gene

33.3%
  3. strongest abandoned son

27.8%
  4. godly model creator

22.2%
  5. mechanical good emperor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. eternal heart

5.6%
  7. eight desolate sword god

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    After finishing gourmet of another world I would like to read something similar with positive storyline and op mc and adventure

2. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the slow pace or new adventure or academy development scene I hate chasing or rescuing arc so much so which would be nice

3. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death March, the 2015 classic in NU for everyone.

4. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivation Chat Group (MC's not OP (unless maybe if you count on his luck), but lots of adventure & the comedy is gold)
    Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

For foodies:
    Isekai Izakaya Nobu
    Isekai Shokudou
    Isekai Yururi Kikou
    Tensei Reijou wa Shomin no Aji ni Uete Iru

5. Reyrey

Reyrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity

Hmaster likes this.
  6. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer Chinese , kr novel guys as it has the god and immortal concept unlike jp where story ends as mc being a mortal

7. Jellyfish 00

Jellyfish 00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation of Godly model creator is slow and fast and I think it's the best among them since I haven't read the other.

8. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished ccg, I thought of reading something with a cheerful note so Reverend insanity is a later stored story for me

9. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind translation I will most likely finish it in lnmtl

10. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is some original yuri stories (caution i spoil quite a bit):
    Binary Soul (completed): In a city where anything happens like the attack of a reviving necromancer or giant rats or even living piece of furnitures lives our powerful MC magician girl that often get into troubles like scratching too much behind the ears of the beatsmen or beating some drunkards that touched her ass or breasts. Luckily with some jail or some fine she is always released as she is a good girl. But she is so often caught that the guards or mayor decided to create a full code list for all the kind of infractions she does/repeat (sorry for the spoiler). One day, a star (looks like) crash into the forest. She will find in there a lover that is in fact herself but in another world (selfcest).

For BS, the biggest positive point of it is the fact that nothing bad happens (at least to the MC and lover) so go read it with a happy heart and expect lots LOTS of comedy.

There is also the recently updated "I came back in order to see you", again yuri. Confession, kisses, op MC. Huge plus, the author said she/he won't bring angst in it.

Join us yuri lovers later in Yuri Garden (NUF).

sivasms likes this.
  11. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget to prepare some coffee and/or aspirin while you read it.

Wosefiz and sivasms like this.
  12. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    When you read in lnmtl for more than 2years normal and Better quality translation gives you headache

gary0044187 and Eve like this.
  13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    1) It's finished in the raw ?!
    2) Plzzzzzz tell me he at least got a woman ! Don't tell me he will stay a virgin forever !

14. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Your soul had been corrupted... There's no going back for you.

Eve and sivasms like this.
  15. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol
    god of cooking doesn't need women he got a dog shrimp fox and chicken and don't forget about his long time love ...

Whitey

16. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    And yeah half an hour ago last chapter was released

17. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    What is a bit sad is that sometimes the translation on there is better....

sivasms likes this.
  18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Now what you can do to help every other reader is to post the main events of the novels in a Spoiler Thread. That would be really nice of you to do that.

Somehow i can picture the ending with no time skip and him thinking "I will continue to cook as long there are people that want to eat my cooking." End. or maybe like Souma him bringing a old/new dish to a customer like always, saying something and End.

sivasms likes this.
  19. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link

20. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super god gene is pretty good. Though I rate things I plan on reading MTL differently, I don't know if super god gene would be good enough to finish MTL, but it's one of the first from webnovel that I started reading amd the only one from back then I am still reading. For another one on that site that I didn't see in your list I would suggest "Superstars of Tomorrow". It was quite the charming story in spite of it being outside of my normal range. TBH, only those two out of all the rest on that site are still on my reading list. Latest one I finished on LNMTL was "the world online", and I fed all of "Zhan Long" through systranet. "Desolate Era" I finished on MTL too, don't know if they have wrapped up TLing it yet.. Both of those were pretty enjoyable and fit my "would read in mtl if I had to do it over again" bracket.

There were some that I started on mtl that I never finished because they were down right annoying, or had terrible plots. for instance, "The Lord's Empire", I loved the idea of a story like "The World Online" but with magic and fantasy creatures, but the DBZ esque fights got old, and well, the mass rapes were the straw that broke the camel's back. I am sure in that author's mind, the raping of all those women is ok because they are foreigners anyways... the ones that I finished on MTL, some I could never fathom reading on a translator's schedule, "The World Online" for example, there are way too many chapters where they focus entirely on restructuring their government. While it is important to the story, and shows why his empire is successful where everyone else's is subpar in comparison, it can be boring AND if the TL cycle means I spend 2-3 days focused only on bureaucratic nonsense, I would probably quit the story, MTL meant I could skim those parts, getting the highlights and move on to the parts that were enjoyable for me.

Also, I think "The Amber Sword" is caught up with the original author on LNMTL, that one was dope. I also got pretty far into "Lord Xue Ying" that one was also great, but when I caught up I stopped tracking it. Pretty sure I finished "Heavenly Jewel Change" and a couple others there. Can't tell you how many I dropped though, either through terrible plots, or just becoming incredibly freakin boring.

sivasms likes this.