Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that being in moxuanyu’s body helps him to lower his resistance also? Or maybe it’s just his character and personality?

xBubblex and readerz like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there's attraction and there's sexual attraction.

It would be sad for LWJ but he would probably settle for really good friends, I think. I guess that as long as WWX is happy, LWJ would probably be reasonably happy, too. He just wouldn't be deliriously happy like he was in the story's ending when he got together with WWX.

:) I'm just speculating. I really think it was a boon for LWJ that this time his beloved was in a homosexual body. I bet that helped. lol

xBubblex and Aeli like this.
  3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember all the details that occurred in Wangji's 3rd adventure with alcohol. What I can remember is that this scene occurs after Wei's golden core secret was revealed, Wangji got a hold of alcohol, went around Yunmeng playing pranks that Wei did in his past life when he was younger, Wangji did all of this cuz Wei told him all about that stuff he used to do when he was growing up in Yunmeng/Lotus Pier. Wangji reenacted it all just for Wei when he got back to the place him & Wei were staying, Wei figured out what Wangji was up to and was happy/amused by it all but Wangji got dirty so Wei got the bath ready for him to wash off. After this part, I'm not too sure what happened but Wei and Wangji almost ended up doing the deed but stopped halfway cuz Wei suddenly said "Thank you" which woke Wangji up from his drunk state.

Feel free to correct me cuz I honestly don't know if this is how it all happens :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  4. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought that sideway glance was like lan zhan was trying not to laugh at Wei ying and shaking his head inside like "tch tch tch" at Wei ying (almost like when your friend is trying to say shaking their head "your life is a joke my friend....")

xBubblex, Attica, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  5. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to believe even if Wei was reborn in a heterosexual minded person he'd still be attracted to Wangji. From Wei's first meeting with Wangji till his death until his rebirth Wei had always thought of Wangji even though he wasn't consciously aware of it. For example, towards the end of the novel when both of them walked off towards the sunset together, Wei finally got his answer as to how Wangji figured out it was him in Dafan mountain, the song he played on his flute. I read somewhere that when Wei discovered this he realized his heart had always been persistently remembering another person (Wangji). Plus even in their first meeting, at Cloud Recesses Wei acknowledged that Wangji is indeed handsome but that his stoic expression kinda dampens his image lol. My explanation probably leans towards the spiritual side woops:blobjoy: but another way to think about it is that the life circumstances surrounding Wei before he died and after his rebirth probably played a part in his change of sexual attraction.

Cemlemine, xBubblex, Vin313 and 5 others like this.
  6. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, yes, I can acknowledge this point XD But what I meant was (found the said spoiler thanks to alexfilia list from the first page):
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3033365/

xBubblex, Fiorisi and readerz like this.
  7. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than WWX being attracted to LWJ coz of body swipe, I think it has more to do with the fact that WWX is extremely thick headed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
    I think he has always been attracted to LWJ such as always wanting his attention and thinking about LWJ etc. It's just that WWX didnot have that much of an exposure to LWJ before his death to properly realise his feelings.
    On the other hand, the moment LWJ found WWX again after his ressurrection he didn't let him out of his sight for long.
    I don't remember which chapter but in one of the later chapters WWX hears a couple talking how kids always like teasing the one they like and I believe that is the first time WWX actually tried to evaluate his attitude towards LWJ since childhood and subconsciously started to realise his attraction for LWJ. :blobmelt:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  8. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I am dying to read that chapter now:LOL::LOL::LOL:

readerz and Fiorisi like this.
  9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I think LZ pull WY to the bath and WY went along with it and position himself more comfortably over LZ , took off his wet clothes and I think some handjob was also done here and very very intense kissing (French kissing?)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  10. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayyyeee love how Wangji becomes more proactive when his drunk good stuff always happens:blobnosebleed: Too bad it got cut short cuz of Wei's "Thank you" :blobsob:

11. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Some fan art of Jiang Cheng x Lan Xichen :blobnosebleed:
    IMG_2746.JPG IMG_2747.JPG IMG_2748.JPG IMG_2749.JPG

12. Scalysharc

Scalysharc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    xBubblex, Vin313, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  13. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it funny that the voice credits of episode 12 spoil the true identity of "Xiao Xingchen" :p Though it's revealed in the episode too.

14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    A'Qing is as beautiful as I'd picture her to be!! Such an angel the MVP girl character for gdc (T^T)/ And to think she was pushed, yelled, cursed, murdered and was sexually harassed!! Horrible people!! I would've taken her home with me and added her into my family registry

Wait so does that mean the audio drama ends with the Yi city arc? and the next 2 episodes are added new contents??

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh I see got it, so season 2 will branch on to A'Qing's memory nice! Can't wait for it :cookie:

16. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Wei Ying truly as bad as everyone makes him sound? Did he really kill thousands of people? I’ve read that during the second siege a lot of people started saying all that Wei Ying has done to them, are they misunderstandings?

LoveManga, xBubblex and readerz like this.
  17. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. He did kill a lot of people while he gone mad bc of Shijie's death. Most of them are misunderstanding or they just want to find s.o to blame for their misfortunes.

18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Random question I was wondering when MoXuanYu was revealed to be WWX the Lan juniors started to call WWX "Elder Wei" instead. But what about Jin Ling? Does he call him that too? Or does he call Wei something else? It'd be so adorable if Jin Ling started to call out Uncle Wei :aww: but since he's such a tsun I'm sure he ain't gonna call Wei that lol

19. Rurella

Rurella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On one hand, he's a good person on the inside. He gave up everything for other people from his reputation to his golden core and even his life. Most of the things he did were to protect the weak or to fix an injustice.

But on the other hand, yes, he did kill countless people both innocent and not. As his demonic cultivation grew, it also grew steadily out of his control and began to influence his mood. And he also created the Sygian Tiger Seal, which was a tool he couldn't control either and caused a ton of casualties. So yeah, he kills a bunch of people, basically lost his mind towards the period before his death and killed countless more in that final moment before he was ripped to shreds by the backlash of the demonic cultivation.

But it's all perspective. If you list out the facts, he's done a ton of bad deeds. But they came from good intentions and there's a lot of hidden manipulations by the antagonist(s) that you find out about as the story goes on.

I think a prominent part of the plot is exactly how controversial our good MC's existence is.

Cemlemine, xBubblex, Attica and 2 others like this.
  20. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He gave his golden core to Jiang Cheng right? What was his reaction when he found out? I really love their brotherly relationship & was hoping they’d settle things & make up in the end.

Cemlemine likes this.