LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oasis.

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    We have devoted fans like Damien and we have "devoted" fans like Sky... why the hell am I rooting for Sky? Cuz I hate Mercedes and hope that everyone of the Red Knights and the Empire burn to the bitter ground. Also, Lord turning warped is something to be of concern, fortunately Grid can still straighten him back, I have seen so many cases, in fiction and RL, that the child had gone way too deep the rabbit hole... Also, when will Grid kill the 6th knight and have his head delivered to the Empire dammit?

3. TsukiKun

TsukiKun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't think he Grid will kill him. The Duke of Mercy title(do not remember exactly) or something that he got from East continent makes him more likely to spare monsters/NPC. So i speculate the 6th knight will convert at some point to Grids side or maybe if Grid won't kill him Laural will.

4. Lv1 Slime

Lv1 Slime Halfway to Lv2...

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the earlier chapters and realized, why did the author change from 1 person perspective to 3rd person perspective? It happens on chap 109, that's the last time the author uses 1 person and then just changes to 3rd.

5. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    It felt like I've been waiting for that Duke of Mercy title to invoke its effects since forever (or since Grid acquired it).......

6. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    "The wolf and bat familiars became blinded. They completely lost sight from the two shields and Vantner’s brightly shining head"
    Poor Vantner:blobjoy::blobjoy:

JZ505 likes this.
  7. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For all i remember.. the sheath gives the JOB not just skills while the diary only gives skills... the job is very important since oasis desnt have any stats enhancement.... the undefeated job = 10x to all stats.... meanig he get 10 stats to all stats per level i think?

8. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's more like he gains 100 free points every level up

9. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no that'll be wayyyy too OP. I think it's a quest only buff like when Grid had Braham's powers due to accepting him into his body.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  10. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is the more OP class that exists

11. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, think about it. He's going to gain 100 levels worth of stats every 10 levels. If he becomes level 40 then he'lll have more stats than anyone currently. Then imagine that Oasis is at level 300. His stats will be at a level 3000. That's not even plausible as a myth class

12. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he don't increase the titles stas will be less OP, but stats aren't everithing.
    And is the class about the most OO direct fighitng, he isn't like Muller with control, he is a tank with attack power, attack speed and int.

13. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    But I mean, come on seriously? 100 free points every level up? He won't need anything else, not even skills if he gets that. Hell, he can bulldoze through the Empire, Great Demons, Gods, and Dragons with just basic skills if he has that sort of stats. If he's level 100, then he'll have the stats of a level 1000 player. And the game Satisfy has been out for years and from what we've seen until now, no one has even hit level 400 yet. It's simply not plausible

14. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brahan who don't need that much stats have mora than 12K os stats in the level 400.
    He will have 40K, but, remember, Braham don't need too much stats.
    Edit: Let's compare with Grid, who to have a great need of stats:in the level 349, Grid have 29111 stats, that will be 83,41 stats by level, and he isn't a combat class.
    I think that the class only have that passive and the actives that consume a lot, yes, that will be OP, but possible.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  15. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean Braham doesn't need stats? Are you talking about skills? Then Madra has OP skills as well. Remember, the 10,000 army massacre sword was only a "basic" skill for Madra and his true value was revealed at only 50,000 army sword. Let's be realistic, 100 stats points per level up would break the balance. The 10x stats were probably just a temporary buff to defeat the Red Knights

16. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    you have to consider the acquisition condition and eternal quest of the class undefeated. because based on the current info we have madra's descendant should be a class that have a very big penalty when defeated.
    I mean come on the acquisition condition is near impossible..

17. Lv1 Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    Destroy the Red Knights within 22 days before the First Knight arrives on the battlefield. This was the content of the Undefeated King’s class change quest that Oasis received. But he failed. The battlefield was set to ‘no players except the quest host can enter’ until First Knight Mercedes appeared. Oasis alone experienced despair and frustration.

‘I can’t do it.’

Oasis was a balance type warrior who invested equally in stamina, strength, and agility. Due to the quest benefits, his stats increased by 10 times. Oasis thought there was a chance when his strength, stamina, and agility all exceeded 1,000. As he looked at the enemy forces turned grey under his sword, he finally believed he had become the protagonist of the world.

Look, it said due to the quest benefits his stats increased by 10 times

18. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    Earl Cray messed up when he decided to use blood in front of a blood warrior. It is time for him to taste pain.

19. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    But isn't it surprising that a blood warrior's control over blood is superior than a direct vampire descendant???

20. Rikuto

Rikuto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well althou it isn’t a legend class, Euphemina the mumud descendant girl is also an epic class and she’s OP conditionally, so it’s still acceptable for me