Spoiler (BL) Rebirth of Supermodel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here :blobjoy: Since I never learned Chinese, I could only rely on Google-sensei's MTL to understand the story......Thankfully it's modern world story :sweating_profusely:

2. ros6

ros6 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't even have the courage to learn, that kind of extreme line is not for me :blob_grin: my little brain can't absorb something like that, this, i know for sure! :blobpeek:

3. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Battle' between Xi Ze(ML) vs Xiao Biqing(Awarded actress from a movie Ming Yu participated before ending up as Little Mushroom's fan). Please correct me if I'm wrong since I'm only MTL-ing this :blobsmilehappyeyes:

1st Round: XB posted a pic of the magazines featuring MY in the Fan's Forum. She bought the total of 1000 of it. Another member (after a few others praising XB for buying that much) linked another user named Zyu(?) to the forum in which showed piles of magazine with the total count of 10000(?)
    :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

2nd Round: In retaliation, XB showed another pics where she bought the perfume MY's endorsed and told the others that she sent hundreds of it to her friends in which they (XB's friends) also like it. A moment later, Zyu posted pics of hundreds(?) of these watches in which the lowest price is 5W(50000?) and the highest is around 10W. Other fans commented that it already on another whole level
    :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

3rd Round: XB posted pics of the dress from the fashion show MY participated. Scene changed where XZ stared at his phone and wondered about this particular fan. At the side, Ding Bo(XZ's assistant) inquiring from the source who purchased those dresses before telling XZ that it's XB. After a long time, XZ posted a pic of house where he stored all of his family's mushroom merchandises
    :notlikeblob::notlikeblob: This rich guy......:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

4th Round(Final): XB taunted Zyu that she could give him an autograph from MY himself. XZ replied with (something along the line) He could do the same and Why do I need an autograph? I could kiss mushrooms, hold mushrooms, touch mushrooms,....
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Unfortunately.....this battle needed to be cut since MY found out about it and posted a message in the forum where he said that his fans shouldn't waste his money and he would hold something event-like to give his thanks to the fans

4. lyn

lyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys.. any spoiler if they will disclose their relationship publicly or not? If so, how do the people react to that? People on their circle might have hints about their relationships, but what about the fans? Sooo curious...

5. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheng Su[the person orig!MC like] ordered someone to post pictures of MC and ML in an intimate situation such as kissing in the car. This cause a sensation assuming ML on forcing MC or MC climbing into ML's bed for fame.

But in the end, they give a proper explanation [I'm not really sure] but their friends greatly support them. Gradually, they accepted the fact that the two are really a normal couple.

ahsudole, Ease, lyn and 3 others like this.
  6. Royalsoukoku

Royalsoukoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do but it takes a while, the later parts of the novel and also what @GotDied said.

7. Chainz366

Chainz366 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter does their relationship become public? and which chapter do they start dating?

8. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither one of them confessed their feelings. It was in the right moment. They were staring into each and they started kissing. Their relationship is established since then You can find it near chapter 80.

And their relationship was (unintentionally) public disclose near the last chapter. Cheng Su plan to make it into a scandal to tarnish Xiaoyu.

morticia_addams likes this.
  9. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest translated chs what happened to mc and how will ml react :blobpeek:

10. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory is quite vague about this incited because I'm using MTL. But from what I remember MC lost consciousness and brought to the hospital by ML. MC has a ugly and scary bruise on his back so he needs to be confine.

As for that actor Jiang-something guy, he only looks horrible because he has some bruises and scratches visible on his face. His manager and Jiang-guy posted a photo of Jiang laying 'coma' in hospital and added some sentences that made the public misunderstood the situation and hate Xiaoyu. The Jiang fans hated the fact that MC is awake and 'fine' while their idol was unconscious and suffering.

Of course, Xi Ze wouldn't let his wifey be bullied by others so he ordered Ding Bo (not sure?) and some bodyguards to teach that actor a painful lesson and posted evidence online that Jiang was only blaming MC and using him to garner sympathy.

The other An Li crew members are clear on the happenings but cannot say anything due to the confidentiality they sign beforehand but Jiang was replaced by another actor.

JoshyM62, ahsudole, Leir and 11 others like this.
  11. Madcolour234

Madcolour234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, are there any formidable love rivals for the ml?

12. sumore

sumore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, no love rival. In this novel MC and ML has a super smooth sailing relationship. The antagonists are mostly aiming for MC's career instead of his man XDXD

13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, right. Xi Ze is a goldfish.

14. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. Perfect harmony couple. Chill and relax. No drama. Just romance and modeling.

15. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    TT.TT I tried to use bing translator. But the link I got back is the exact same site? Anyone can help me? Thank you.

16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You lost me there. What help you need? If you mean raw source, just search online using the Chinese title.

OceanMagix likes this.
  17. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    I inserted the website link into the translator. The provided link I got in return was just a copy of the original link.

18. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you try clicking the link? IDK about Bing, but Google gives back the same link but everything inside already translated.

OceanMagix likes this.
  19. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I’ve input the link a few times from two different websites and clicked on the results. All attempts resulted in untranslated ones TT.TT

20. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try reading at chrome. I use crome to mtl and it is more easy to use

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Aster Anemone, Ease and OceanMagix like this.