Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. RyDinasty

RyDinasty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the secon time I might laughed just as loud as Wei :blobpats:

Fiorisi likes this.
  2. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cannot open it too

3. RyDinasty

RyDinasty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What browser did you use? I can open it with chrome.
    If you still can't open, I found it in youtube. Altered sound though(maybe copyright issue)

xBubblex and Cease-Lesh like this.
  4. Hikikomori_gaki

Hikikomori_gaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn! Lan Wangji. He killed it in this episode. Wei Wuxian just keeps pushing it. Wei Wuxian may be the unluckiest character in this saga because he always means good but it always ends up in a disaster and it has happened repeatedly throughout the novel. Take the ribbon for example , he really just wanted to help but ended up making Wangji so damn mad.

xBubblex likes this.
  5. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait that name arrangement..Those that means WWX won first place? !

6. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoo boy, sometimes I imagine how badly our baby wei is hurt with LWJ pushing him away like that...makes me torture LWJ a bit in my mind (after WWX's reincarnation).:blobowoevil_horns:
    Of course WWX will comfort him later.:blobpeek:
    He is just forgiving like that.:blobicecreamlove:

xBubblex likes this.
  7. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep
    1 Wei Ying
    2 Lan XiChen
    3 Jin Zixuan
    4 Lan WangJi
    Lan Zhan would have scored higher if it wasn't for the fact that he left in the middle of the competition due to Wei Ying angering him by taking his forehead ribbon

8. leto_b

leto_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unrelated but I m mtling specific parts of the novel so which is the chapter with LWJ's confession right after shijie's death

9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm positive this guy is Wen Zhuliu:blobthumbsdown:
    IMG_2779.jpg IMG_2780.jpg

10. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh I love the extra politics and dialogue between all the clan leaders <3

Although I find it funny that Papa Lan didn't show up... I guess we'll never get to see his character design or even name.

OceanMagix, xBubblex and readerz like this.
  11. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed! Previously I had mixed feelings regarding the donghua changes (mostly for Episodes 4+5) but I loved how the donghua introduced each sect leader's character through just a few lines and their reaction to WRH's entrance. We see NMJ's frankness and anger for his father's death, JGS's toadiness, WC's… :blobunamused:.

It's also made clear that the Wen sect's future actions are based on the archery competition results: Gusu overall did best so they get attacked first, then Jiang; Jin presumably would have followed. Heck, tinfoil theory - perhaps WRH saw NMJ's strength years ago and therefore killed off his father?

Maybe we'll get a silhouette next episode when the Wen clan attacks Gusu, or a shot of QingHeng Jun facing off against WRH (if he comes in-person)?

And a possible easter egg - the person WC shot at was surnamed Ouyang, perhaps he's Ouyang ZiZhen's father.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Attica, xBubblex and Aeli like this.
  12. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Ouyang person name kept on showing. What is he really? Doesn't seem to play a big part in the story like JC yet not as small as hm..the gusu lady that give loquat.

13. Randomizer

Reading List:
    Link
    OuYang ZiZhen? He's the 'sentimental' boy who complimented A-Qing. Later during the Second Siege of LuanZang he defends WWX's innocence (JGY framed WWX for kidnapping the junior disciples), fights alongside WWX/LWJ/WN/the other juniors, then afterwards defends WWX again. He doesn't have much screen time but IMO he's a great example of the righteousness in a relatively low-ranking person's heart.

Zhen_Qing, xBubblex, Vin313 and 2 others like this.
  14. Randomizer

Reading List:
    Link
    JC does apologize for the golden core issue, but he still blames WWX for his parents and sister's deaths, and still doesn't understand (not doesn't agree with, doesn't understand) WWX's choices - two much more important reasons for their initial split.

Also, it's not just a matter of JC accepting WWX back. JC had a very large responsibility in the First Siege of LuanZang, which resulted in the slaughter of those 50+ innocent Wen survivors WWX tried to protect to the end (both the prologue and Ch. 43 say that JC exploited WWX's weakness somehow, though I don't think this is ever clarified). Add to that his witch hunts against innocent people, and actions before the truth of the golden core was revealed…

As WWX said after JC confirmed his identity, and JC says in his final line, there's nothing to say to each other. Of course they both care about JL; in an extra WWX tells JL not to reject JC's good intentions just because JC isn't of the Jin sect. But their history is too rotten, and more importantly their world views and values aren't compatible, so they go their separate ways.

15. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated Ep Six is up at Gogoanime! :D

16. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes its up!! btw is it true that Jiang Fengmian treated WWX better than JC? and he loved WWX's mom?

xBubblex likes this.
  17. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    So he had a name!! :blob_grin: I've like that boy ever since the Yi City arc but since he didn't had an official name I nicknamed him "Senty" cuz Wei said he was the sentimental type :blobxd:
    It's not explicitly said in the novel if Fengmian held romantic feelings towards Sanren but the gossipers surely thought he did & so did Madam Yu. Although personally I think that he did have feelings for her since Fengmian night hunted with Wei's mom. I wouldn't say Fengmian treated Wei better it was more like he was lenient with him as if Fengmian already knew that there was no holding Wei back :blobjoy: With Cheng I think its a tough love parenting style him being the next head and also Cheng resembles his mom too much

Darcy, xBubblex, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  18. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. I thought Jiang Fengmian have an beard. who know he would look like this... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::aww:

19. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the rumor. maybe Jiang Fengmian once loved Cangse-Sangren (?) :cookie:

Darcy and xBubblex like this.
  20. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If WWX is anything like his mom, I think it would be obvious for Jiang Fengmian of Cangse Sanren feeling's towards WWX father.:blobjoy:

I mean, imagine WWX father got tease to death like LWJ

xBubblex, YaoiMom22 and Soulfill like this.