Spoiler (BL) Rich and Powerful Chang An

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Aug 9, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its completed and has 80 ch and is currently being translated :cookie:
    plz give the details to the following~ :blobowoevil:
    Romance
    Jealousy
    How they fell in love
    Mc revenge
    Villian/family fate
    Love rivals
    Smut scenes
    How did mc get preg
    What was the ml reaction
    Do we see the little buns
    Future troubles and how they were resolved
    Plz poke others too and provide the link ^^
    @alexfilia @clear @Kailyria20 @vsukio @scriptor @winter-t @lazynoodles @SnowTime @WagKalimutan

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i also felt this story is interesting, why is mpreg, the prince comes to like Chang An? what happen after the divorce? what thing did mc to acomplish that wish in the synopsis?

3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    . . . . . I'll wait spoiler first before read :blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral:
    bc afraid it'll be too much drama and tortured MC . . . hopefully not though.

Zayan and AimieNam1003 like this.
  4. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link

-At first MC and ML dislike each other. The emperor decreed MC and ML together.
    ML dislike MC at first coz marrying a man means he can't have a child. In short he can't be a crown prince. Slowly ML started to fell in love to MC. MC too let his self love ML after ML confess.

-MC is not a jealous type. As he said repeatedly.. he is a man. Not a woman. Jealousy is only for women to feel. He understands that ML can't be happy sleeping with a man..

-MC just claim back his mother's dowry.. then his step mom who bully him.. his father.. and siblings.. lose everything.. nothing is spared at the end. .his father don't even have a money to bury his mother. His beloved twin stole the only silver that left and run away..

-MC drink this pill. So they do the did. MC got pregnant. ML thought it's a tumor. So is MC. Everyone is surprised including the emperor and all when he came back with his big stomach. From the border.

Well when MC is delivering the baby. how to get the baby out Everyone don't know what to do. ML just decided to abort the baby. At the end the cute baby is delivered. Everybody love the baby. Specially the emperor.

ML became the emperor. MC became the only empress. Their cute son is the only child.. so crown prince.

No important love rival. They just view MC as their LOVE rival. MC don't care. I like how Cool the MC is.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    sareenmomo, alexfilia, Ease and 14 others like this.
  5. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    No drama. Don't worry. Emperor is so smart that ML don't need to do anything. The emperor already planned everything for ML path to the throne.

6. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    They never divorce or separate. It's just it's part of the emperor's plan.. "ML's path to the throne"

Renn Kazma, kyonbaby and Blood A like this.
  7. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    What do u mean by abort the baby?!

8. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Bcoz ML don't want to split open MC stomach to get the baby out.. He wants MC to drink this Famous abortion soup... oh well the Prince is sweet and sound.. cute.. so meng

9. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the girl who needed money to bury her father show up again

10. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to know the answer to this... the whole thing stunk of a set-up; and that authors note at the end of that chapter....i think she is the small BOSS being referred to.

11. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the raw link...? I can't wait to know the continuation.

12. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  14. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore detailed spoilers :aww:

15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end, how? Through the butthole? Mpreg always boggles my mind. C-section would make sense tho. Did they do that?

16. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    @WagKalimutan

17. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished this one. And I agree.... The little prince is so cute and he seemed to be inheriting MC's skill in memorizing things:blobmelt:Unfortunately we won't know whether the second child is boy or girl :blobpensive:

18. harukonakahara143

harukonakahara143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favorite novels. ^^
    ML really cares and loves the MC.

I don't know how to read Chinese, I just mtl the chapters. (^^♪

MC applied medicine to the wounds of ML on his back using an herb MC doesn't know the name.

Here is the translation using mtl.

"No, you said this medicine is so amazing, I will try it." Xiao Qing Yan did not expect Xu Chang An to actually mind it. This person is really ..... do not know the rules. He is a prince. Since childhood, he has been checked by people at all levels. He (MC) dared to use his own herbs that didn't even know the name of the drug to apply to his wounds. The worry in his heart was still so insignificant.

"Then I continue? Your Highness, you can rest assured, the effect is really good."

None, although after getting married ML had 2 concubines (I guess for political reasons), MC always think that he is a man and ML has some needs. ML never slept with either of his concubines and would go to MC's room to sleep (just to sleep, at first).

A new girl arrived, I really thought ML was smitten by that girl. It turned out that the girl is not really good and ML needs to be close to her to gather information. Although MC didn't really mind it that much. ML told MC about it to clear some misunderstanding.

This is one of my favorite parts of the novel.

ML asked MC to make him a winter coat. Although MC was not really good at making clothes. He did his best to make one.

ML wore it. ML reminisced the time when his mother used to make his father some winter clothes and although it was not well-made, his father still wore it. Now, he understands why his father wears the clothes his mother made.

I think MC got pregnant because of the pill he took. Originally the pill was believed to be good for the body but later MC was uncomfortable. Like, he felt too hot or sometimes too cold.

There was one time, MC felt too cold and ML helped him. (like, something happened between them?) (^_-)

Later, MC and ML notice that MC stomach was getting bigger. They consult a doctor, the doctor told them MC was pregnant.

MC couldn't believe and sometimes would think that what was inside his stomach was sarcoma. So, when the child was born he was feeling guilty because he thought that what was inside his stomach was not a child. The child is so cute and loved by many.

After the birth of their first son, MC and ML didn't expect that MC would be pregnant again. But at the end of the story, MC was pregnant.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    -NEAR-, Darkness7913, Kaylee and 20 others like this.
  19. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mini spoilers:
    ML once get jealous when he thought if MC ever touched/sleep with someone (either male or female) after he granted(?) marriage towards his male servant(butler?) and MC's personal maid and asked his age. ML remembered that he got 2 maids when he's in marriagable age but he never met them and then got sent 2 others when he's 18(?) but he threw them in backcourtyard and forgot about them after. After that he sneaked into MC's room and asked him whether he got someone. MC misunderstood and explained that he originally had 3 personal maids but then only 2 loyally followed him but ML cut him off and asked him straight to the point. This time MC understood and explained that he supposedly got a fiancee but since his mother died, it never realized. ML stopped him from explaining further and just being content his beloved never touched or being touched by others.

Add notes:
    During ML's thought he once roared out his disagreement of the possibility of MC sleeping with others and the servants guarding outside the door pondered what the hell the butler(the one married with MC's maid) said to make their prince enraged

20. Tinzar Kai

Tinzar Kai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby prince is really cute..:blobxd::blobxd:
    And their reaction when he said that he can't sleep becoz the bed is shaking..:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Crayon, Renn Kazma and Blood A like this.