Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Koshin

Koshin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin guang Shan looks good too like a mischievous naughty person but foul play is written all over his face and I kinda wonder if we will get to see the sect leader of gusu lan sect in the next episode and was it his golden core that wen zhuliu will melt for he usually stayed in seclusion and all the sect leader duties of his were done by his brother lan qiren anyway.... Also that's how wen zhuliu killed Jiang fengmian and madam yu first destroyed their golden cores and then killed them may be that's what he did to lan wangji's father too

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  4. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think WWX father is someone who always silent like Hanguang-Jun (lol) :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Like mother, Like son :blobmelt::blobmelt:

Cease-Lesh and Vin313 like this.
  5. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin Guang Shan with his fan makes him similar to the way Huisang presents himself although Huisang is a thousand times better & much more handsome. I completely forgot about Wangji's dad since he secluded himself I thought he would never be shown but since this is the donghua they could change things up a bit if so I can't wait to see what he looks like :aww:

6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    But even with the fan in his hand he doesn't have that elegance that huaisang does (i really can't wait to see the grown-up huaisang I hope he is as elegant looking as they showed him in his character design cause he looked really handsome graceful in that and his sect leader robes were really good too) I'm just saying you know cause in the pv of episode 8 they showed a golden core being snuffed out so I thought it may be the lan sect's sect leader for he was gravely injured and died and having your golden core destroyed as a cultivator is a grave injury..... Probably really handsome come on we owe that man for giving us two jades of the lan clan so he must be very good looking but it would be really sad to see him for the first time only to watch him die

7. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link

(lol) :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Aria, xBubblex and YaoiMom22 like this.
  8. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can think when I see JGS is what a ladies man he is (was?) :blobsmirk: I wonder if he hooked up with anyone at the conference? After all he's the father of Mo XuanYu, Jin ZiXuan, Jin GuangYao, Qin Su, (all of whom were already born by this time btw) along with who knows how many other kids.

He even died in bed and on that topic, it makes me wonder just how old he was at that conference because in the novel when WWX figures out who MXY actually is, there's a paragraph about JGS which outlines his philandering ways and tells us that as an old man he died in bed trying to go ten rounds with a bunch of young women :facepalm:

Also, I have to mention just how attractive I found NMJ. Since in the novel, WWX makes a big deal over how built NMJ's torso was, I keep thinking about what's under those robes hehehe

9. Koshin

Koshin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JGS died when he was in his late 30s to early 40s. And he was drugged by JGY (I think if I remembered correctly?) and was being made to go rounds with old prostitutes till he died.

10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh! I think I must've missed that scene in the pv or I didn't understand what it was :blobjoy: But yeah I totally wanna see their dad too cuz if the kids are hot then hell yes is the dad gonna be a God's descend lol!!
    Serves him right :blobexpressionless: I feel so terrible for his actual wife having to deal with his crap

xBubblex and YaoiMom22 like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    That's kinda not old at all.... Just saying lol

12. CURIOSITY

CURIOSITY New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I hope he at least died happily, not knowing it was his own son who killed him.

xBubblex and Rufi-sidd like this.
  14. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts exactly lol :blobrofl:

readerz likes this.
  15. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh! I had no idea he was drugged but that makes so much sense. Use his father's proclivities against him. It fits right into JGY's personality. Still not very "old" to die. Especially in the Cultivation world.

xBubblex likes this.
  16. Rurella

Rurella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES THANK YOU! :blobnosebleed: NMJ is so attractive in the donghua! That smirking face, that no bullshit is accepted voice...I lowkey want to marry him LOL. Even as a concubine is fine, don't even need to be the main wife :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Everyone going on about puppy WN (who I really wanna bully tbh) but NMJ is my favorite newly introduced character

xBubblex and YaoiMom22 like this.
  17. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was pretty miserable. SiSi, one of the old prostitutes, describes JGS at the time as "so sick he was more dead than alive, seeing people come in he could only move his eyes."

As for the deed, here's a very rough translation of the relevant snippets from SiSi's POV:

"I climbed onto his body… suddenly it seemed like a young man laughed… only then did I realize there was a curtain beside the bed and someone sitting behind the curtain!

...Upon this laugh, the man on the bed suddenly struggled for a moment, pushed me away, and rolled from the bed. That young man laughed even harder, as he laughed he said, Father, for you I assembled the women you love the most, there are many of them, aren't you happy?

...That middle-aged man wanted to scream and struggle, but his body lacked any strength. The youth who previously brought us into the room opened the door and came in, laughing as he dragged the middle-aged man onto the bed, and taking a rope trussed him up; the youth said to us, continue, don't stop even if he dies. Who among us had ever seen this kind of scene? We were half-scared to death, but didn't dare disobey, we could only continue. When it came time for the twelfth or eleventh round, that sister suddenly shrieked, she said he really had died… but that person behind the curtain said, Didn't you listen? Don't stop even if he dies!

… I knew it was over, we certainly would not be able to escape either. Indeed, after the deed was done, those twenty-plus old sisters of mine were all killed, not a single one spared…"

After the final confrontation with JGY, WWX deduces that JGY spared SiSi because she had previously been kind to him and his mother.

18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, why was he so brutal to his own father?

19. Rurella

Rurella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...he was a really shitty father. He slept around like crazy. He treated his own bastard children horribly and his wife treated them even worse because they were a sign of her husband's unfaithfulness. Neglect, abuse, instigating other people to bully him... There's many years of accumulated hate and grudges. Since JGY wanted JGS out of the way so he could gain position of sect leader, he wanted to do it in a way that would humiliate the promiscuous JGS the most.

xBubblex, Vin313, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  20. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes a lot of sense. JGS wasn't a nice guy. What gets me is that JGY was so young when he did this.

Also SO GLAD someone agrees with me about NMJ!! Hnnnn, he's so damn sexy with his angry self lol :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Rurella, xBubblex and readerz like this.