Spoiler Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscurmpteous Imperial Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Feb 24, 2017.

1. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    First appearance of Dibei Chen's best friend and he cockblocks him. After best friend sees a hickey on our MC's neck, he is so damn proud. His boy Dibei is all grown up now! I am liking him already hahahaha!

Neyva, kaguya0401 and Ddragonesse like this.
  2. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does MC start developing feelings for the ML?
    When does the ML’s master realise that he’s the MC’s grandfather and when do they tell everyone within that sect/organisation/school/place(Idk what it’s called)?
    Thanks:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

3. Amia_15

Reading List:
    Link
    When does this happen?

4. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for falling for ML, I don't have the exact answer since it was kinda subtle and MC just kinda got more tolerant of ML as time goes on. But having the rival HanXiLing show up actually sped things up and made them "officially together" rather than the "together from marriage" back in the small country. Someone else may have more details about this.

Starting at 1330, ML and his master talked about how ML is concerned about Yue family and from there...goes to telling about MC's past, how they're looking for parents then ML's master tells a story of his failure of love life as the schemer that caused it is also the same person from Yue family. ML asked master about painting and yeah it resembles MC then they proceeds to talk about MC's mother's name being MuLingBing (1338) and they made a guess from there. How the master had an old convo with his lover in past that their daughter would be named Ling Bing.
    They officially confirmed it when MC is back a couple of dozens chapters later with a crystal thingy.

As for the grandfather thing, only like 2 mentors in sect was told of her identity after they found out, it wasn't until after they saved the parents and might have been after dealing with the Yue family and Lan family that her identity gets reveal to people in sect, iirc. Might be off a bit since it's been a while, think it was somewhere near end of 2000s, almost reaching 3000 chapters.

Chapter 1768.
    MC and ML were in the secret practice room within ML's place back in TianGong(?, Kinda forgot the name for ML's sect). ML was teasing MC and things kinda went in that direction then all of a sudden, his best friend outside started shouting about ML and how he gotta see MC.

alexfilia likes this.
  5. Amia_15

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    I really want to see the people’s reaction when they find out the MCs identity.
    And I’m gonna go read chapter 1768 right now

6. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm not taking notes so I can't remember what chapter it was but the Beastmaster contract pet just turned human and he's a white haired hottie. Viva handsome men! hahaha

stumblmer likes this.
  7. asuramaru

asuramaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody help me to clarify why Di Bei Chen happened to hide as Chen Wangye? How did he end up to be bonded with imperial family? Did the emperor know the BG of ML? What happened to CP and imperial family later after MC went to her school? What was their reaction when they found out huge BG of MC? How did they react when MC and ML got married again?

8. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuuuuh that's a lot of questions. I'm curious now if you actually read through the story. Di Bei Chen, from what I remember, went into 'hiding' with the imperial family. The Emperor didn't have full knowledge of who he was but judging by how rich he was plus how strong his 'bodyguards' were, I think the Emperor treated him with a good deal of caution. He had an inkling he came from somewhere influential. Just not quite sure what it was until a little later into the story. From what I recall, during the school thing.

How did they react when MC and ML got married again?

I'm not sure if it was shown but the Prince was always regretful but understanding that Dibei Chen would have been the only guy out there suitable for her.

:hmm: Curious if I got that right. I've caught up with the raws so I can't really remember the details from the earlier chapters.

asuramaru likes this.
  9. asuramaru

asuramaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much now I am only at 377 chapter unfortunately I can't read any chinese, and English translation update is slow and there are only 377 chapters so far. But anyway I am happy that I can read it thanks to translators. I urgently need to learn chinese

a_b likes this.
  10. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR.. we so need to learn it...MTL makes it hard to understand..

Sabruness and asuramaru like this.
  11. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Fyi, I only read MTL and managed to push through til the most recent chapter. I'm at least happy that the updates for the raws are a few chapters daily. I have no idea how the author is planning to end this...:notlikeblob:

12. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yah the updates are very slow..
    Its good that you can bear it..I tried but couldnt keep up with all the names that changed..
    so I wait patiently for spoilers & updates...
    btw what is happening in the recent arc ..?

13. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    As @vsukio mentioned, Baili and Dibei Chen go to Penglai Island and join the Penglai sect where they meet this guy who was framed by his brother. He comes from the upper realms where Dibei Chen is originally from. The current chapters are about them finally going to the guy's family to confront the brother and prove his innocence.

14. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any link where can i read the Raw.

15. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. tetsumine

tetsumine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, around what chapter does MC fall in love (and realize she loves) ML. (or when does she admit to him that she loves him)?

17. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She already felt something different especially when DBC came to visit her after the beast tide.. I don't remember the exact chapter.. but the translation's almost up to the part where MLs junior sister/childhood friend (i think) arrives from his sect and intends to investigate the newly emerged ancient monument... and she get's sort of jealous... I'M NOT TOTALLY SURE ABOUT THIS it's been a LONG TIME since i read this.. she goes on saying how could she compare to this sister of his and that he shouldn't be obliged to her if he's only coming on to her because she cured him..... if that ain't signs of jealousy, i don't know what that is.... and well, she already accepted him as in verbally willing to be TOGEHTER, his goodwill, feelings for her by he time chapter 580 rolls around...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    tetsumine and Ddragonesse like this.
  18. tetsumine

tetsumine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the info!! ^^

19. rebirthacon1000

rebirthacon1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its between 300-400 chapters

tetsumine likes this.
  20. camizzle

camizzle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does MC confront the lan family?