Discussion The SJW outrage regarding Doom Eternal has me LOL-ing

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by BlaszczeM, Aug 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Eternalce1

Eternalce1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can link the site of the "outrage"?

unclebebby likes this.
  2. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not keyed in, I haven't give the time of day to outrage culture or "social justice" since late 2014 I think. I guess I matured enough to realize any response only serves to empower their ignorance and backfires, best to just ignore these people and move on. When business realize no one gives a fuck about people getting easily offended and the populace stops buying shitty "PC conforming" products because of the turds that they tend to be then society will correct itself on it's own. If not we don't fucking deserve good things.

3. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    What in KCD made it a target for criticism?
    I haven't heard about this one.

4. Galison

Galison Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats about it FUCK the SJWs anyone that stuck up and pissy over a line in a game wouldnt have bought it anyways.

5. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah the time when social justice warrior was actually a compliment...

6. Nydestroyer

Nydestroyer Special Name.

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole thread just makes me want to laugh at the the people who validate their existence via spite and overwhelming ego. Just sad really. I wish people would grow up a little. (Read this how ever you want and respond however you want, I am perfectly happy with you getting whatever validation you want "showing me up". I think everyone needs validation and if this is how you get it, be my guest as I am glad to help :) I know sending this message helps affirm my feelings as well! So let's be happy together.)

7. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look, people hate SJWs because SJWs like to tell you that the thing you like is a piece of shit and that you should feel like a piece of shit for liking it. I get that. I would hate it if someone tells me the shit I enjoy makes me a piece of shit.

That doesn't make them wrong.

If you want to feel morally and intellectually superior than SJW then that's fine but please give us a link to see what their bull shit is. If you are just posting this because you saw the trailer and some posts saying "ah those SJWs are gonna freak when they hear this" then that's not SJW freaking out, that's you thinking they are gonna freak out when they don't give a shit...

AliceShiki and LordCorwin like this.
  8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right. It always boggles my mind when companies pay more attention to people who probably never shop/buy from or use their products/services than they do to their customer base, using offending said base in the process. Nice to see a company taking the mickey out of the moral outrage mob.

If only i had a philosoraptor meme that fit.

9. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    This, without the unrealistic depiction of women in videogames, we're gonna have nothing but uggos as heroines, etc.

10. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you'll find this article has images of and links to collages of SJW tweets offended over D:E. Enjoy

11. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link, but man, that article seems more like an attempt at flame bait then something legitimate. Many were tweets from people being uncomfortable with the joke, some feel offended somehow, and then the rest got into discussions about SJW and what not...

Yo is this oneangrygamer legit? They don't have an agenda do they?

Also that's a gaming website right? Why are they reporting on Alex Jones?

AliceShiki likes this.
  12. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No "other races" in early 15th century Czech, lol. And no women in "leading roles", of course.

13. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I buy games exactly because of "Unrealistic depictions of Women". Why the hell would I buy games with "realistic depictions of women" have they looked in a mirror or listened to recordings of themselves?

EDIT: If they crave Gender Equality so much, they can put their money where their mouth is and crowdfund a game where jiggle physics is applied to over-muscled, scantily-clad men in DOA beach volleyball.

Lurker of the dark and Sabruness like this.
  14. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the responses on twitter, though as it is the usual butthurt, I didn't even think it's needed.
    And at first I didn't even realize SJWs would flip out at this line. Only yesterday I saw an article about it, and I even checked twitter to see what they're whining about. Of course, I got bored after a dozen or so, since it's more of the same, and I was afraid I'll get whatever retard they've got.

15. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't really matter what their current battle cry is as long as you remember to fight against the perpetually outraged every chance you get. Otherwise we're going to end up living in a sanitized world with a vocabulary of only 3 dozen words.

16. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    I think SJWs dont even comprehend what real equality actually is. They are citizens of the State of Delusion in the Empire of Stupidity after all. Real, true 100% equality is also a bit of a myth though. Humans by nature are unequal.

17. DZ_Spellcaster

DZ_Spellcaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, seeing all this reaction makes me sigh. Are these SJW humans don't have any jobs or something? Are they have so much time to waste on this?

18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't! \(^^)/

19. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I said "probably" :D

AliceShiki likes this.
  20. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont ever remember a time when that was a compliment to anyone except SJWs themselves.