Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DO YOU HAVE A LINK? JFGHKDFJHGKJDHGFKD

xBubblex likes this.
  2. Uguisumaru

Reading List:
    Link
    By The Way....Is there an actual scene of Wei Ying actually using Bichen as a dildo????:blobnosebleed::blobamused:

can anyone please translate it for me?:blobsob::blobsob::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

xBubblex and YaoiMom22 like this.
  3. Uguisumaru

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

4. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished another read through of all the available translated chapters and now I'm really curious about how WWX gave his core to JC. It's obvious when it happens (I can just imagine the confusion on Core Melting Hand's face when he hit Wei Ying and felt nothing) but I'm wondering about the how. Is it something which is common knowledge, just not done often? Or... what? haha

Anyone who's read the rest of the novel willing to fill me in? Is it ever explained, like maybe when XiChen spills it to JC?

xBubblex and __elineem like this.
  5. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry my friend, they had happy ending :blob_sunglasses:

They were eloped and have sex :blob_grin:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    xBubblex, Yukkie, Cemlemine and 4 others like this.
  6. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s revealed pretty late, and it was Wen Ning who spilled. Wen Qing, who was one of the top (actually I think she was the top) doctors of Wen sect actually helped him transfer the core. Though before WWX she had never actually thought it was possible cuz transferring the core was just something she theorised (realistically no one would be willing to give up their core) and there was only about a 50%(?) chance of it succeeding so she didn’t wanna do it but WWX was pretty adamant. Plus it hurt like hell. And LWJ was asking Wen Ning abt it and he was super heartbroken cries

7. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LWJ cries? & what made Wen Ning tell?

xBubblex likes this.
  8. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xichen knew about it?

9. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh!! Interesting! I honestly thought XiChen was the one who told him (idk where I read that lol) but thanks!
    So I'm guessing while JC was asleep for those three days he spoke to her and they concocted this story/plan? Did she pretend to be BaoShen SanRen and meet them on the mountain?

xBubblex likes this.
  10. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so but looks like I had that wrong. The truth is really interesting though!

xBubblex likes this.
  11. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Ning revealed the truth to stop JC from continuing the fight; he couldn't stand by and watch JC's treatment of WWX anymore. Wen Ning gave LWJ the details as they left Lotus Pier. LWJ didn't cry, but he was very sad.

Some more details on the surgery:
    - JC was unconscious throughout, the Wen siblings used an anesthetic on him once he confirmed his identity (using the lines WWX told him to say). JC was blindfolded so he didn't see anything/anyone before that.
    - The chance of success was less than 50%, so WQ originally refused. But WWX persisted, saying the 50% chance was fine - even if he lost his golden core, he could get by. But JC on the other hand cared so much about being a strong cultivator, he'd feel the loss of the golden core too much, cultivation was his life. Without his core JC wouldn't have a place in the cultivation world, but he also couldn't bear to live as an ordinary person - his life would be 'over'.
    - WWX's thought process was actually more emotional and complex than that (Chapter 103). He was just as proud as JC was, and of course he deeply felt the loss of his cultivation and skills. But he would then repeat to himself that if Jiang FengMian hadn't taken him in, he wouldn't have entered the cultivation world and developed a golden core anyway… repeated enough times, he could almost start to believe in the carefree front he put up.
    - Originally WQ had prepared anesthesia for WWX as well, but she realized the anesthesia would affect the golden core and might cause it to dissipate. So WWX was awake throughout the very painful surgery, watched as his golden core was severed from his body's spiritual veins, and felt his spiritual power settle and still until it was like a pool of stagnant water, never to stir again.
    - The surgery took two nights, one day from start to finish.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  12. Vel

Vel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks (y) I was always curious in some chinese novels cause of the story but too scared of bad endings to read it, time to change it.

13. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg... poor Wei Ying. He truly loved his adopted brother/family. It's so sad that things fall apart between him and JC.

readerz, xBubblex, __elineem and 3 others like this.
  14. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei's kind, far too kind, kind to the point that his kindness is a danger to himself. I'm sure even the ppl in the righteous GusuLan sect wouldnt go so far as willingly give up their core, with 50% chance of survival, that was basically nothing more than a theory at that time. But Wei did it anyway, just for the Jiang family, because they took him in because FengMian & Madam Yu left their son to Wei's protection and cuz Wei really does worry & care a lot for Cheng. From Lotus pier being burned down, throughout the Sunshot campaign, protecting the Wen survivors and his resurrection Wei accomplished so many things that ppl say were impossible and the interesting thing about that is the YunmengJiang sect's motto is "to attempt the impossible" and Wei certainly lived up to that motto.

15. Lucielin

Lucielin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just created this account for this fourm and I have zero regrets.

Hello everyone! I've been in this fandom quite a bit but am still akward so please help me out! I don't know any Chinese or Vietnamese but I do know basic informations such as summary, character and if I can help out in anyway I would love to!

I just realized how akward this whole intro sounds like-

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  16. eternalfloof

eternalfloof Member

Reading List:
    Link
    poor son.. awake during the surgery omg. i wouldn't be surprised if wwx developed any traumas/fears after going through all this :cry:

17. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even his love life lived up that motto
    Who would have thought that the "pure" and righteous lan Wang ji would head over heels for a guy

18. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol! True! :blobjoy::blobjoy: Let's also add the moment Wei realised his in love with Wangji onto that list cuz poor baby is too thick headed & oblivious to his own love story:blobjoy:

19. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dammit I always think about this story everyday even though ive already read (with my broken very average mandarin) the whole novel last week. i just cant get enough.

btw does anyone know the name other completed novel from the author? i wanna read her novels.

20. __elineem

__elineem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's first novel is called "Scum Villain's Self Saving System" and her second novel was GDC, now her third novel is called "Heaven Official's Blessing" she is working on her fourth novel currently!

xBubblex and Liolio like this.