Spoiler 《BL》 Number One Zombie Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 31, 2018.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    how did ML find out that MC is lying that he is called Mu Mu??
    ML's reaction??

Heungbo likes this.
  2. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished this novel maybe 2 weeks ago so my memory might be faulty. Please correct me. From what I can recall, MC went into hiding since he could no longer hide the fact that he was a zombie from the ML. Part of it has to do with ML's tricking him into drinking the space water, which accelerated the transformation. ML left to do something and had one of his team members watch MC, but he was tricked and lost him. MC bribed a security guard to prevent him from spilling the beans. MC actually went to hide in an empty villa (I think it is in his name, there's a lot of information about this that was confusing) next to the one they were living in. MC's phone ran out of battery while he was transforming so ML couldn't contact the MC. After his phone was charged up, he saw the amount of phone calls and messages that ML sent him. ML at this point warmed up to MC.

Later, Rong Xue (Rong Yan's spoiled sister) called MC, thinking that the phone number she got from ML was ML's. She one-sidely made an appointment to meet at the restaurant, where they encountered each other before, so MC felt obligated to meet her. In addition to this, Rong Xue has his sister's appearance so he was worried about her getting hurt by zombies. At this time, MC's face was no longer wrapped so she and her friends finally knew what he looked like. While they were conversing, Rong Xue's friends secretly took MC's phone, which enabled them to learn what ML's number was. After he left, they took his sim card out and put it in Rong Xue's phone and called ML. ML answered, happy that he was able to contact MC. Rong Xue lied about how they got MC's phone, and ML asked where they were and came. After receiving the phone, a call came through from MC's father. From learning about the father's identity, he knew MC was not "Mu Mu."

MC went to his father's company, and the employees encountered a zombie. ML showed up, and he was mad. Some things happened, and ML was accused of killing a person (the zombie) and was arrested. He was let go though. MC escaped or something. He later met the quack doctor on the way of trying to find one of his friends, who was the son of the doctor, and he and the MC went around trying to get supplies. Doctor already knows that MC is a zombie and does not mind it because his son is also a zombie. They saved some people, who were surrounded by zombies, at a supermarket and sent them to ML. ML and his team seemed confused, especially ML, because MC was doing good deeds. They were acquainted before, and ML was novel!MYF's superior. ML was monitoring MC and eventually felt like this Mu Yifan was not like the original. For one, MC was eating fish, not humans. ML helped send fish his way. In a mission, MC saved one of ML's team members from a zombie, I think. MC was lying on top of him, and ML thought he was eating him. He felt bad that he misunderstood.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  3. Yuki17

Yuki17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me the link of the site that u r MTLing? :aww::aww:

4. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asami and Yuki17 like this.
  5. max2payne0

max2payne0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the chapter where the MC went back to real life? I was thinking I should hold off on this book, because I thought I'd feel sorry for the people in the real world, especially the childhood friend, but if it's still the ML even in the real world, I'm too impatient to wait for the translation now.
    (None of my other fics are updating as fast as I'd like :blobsad:)
    Thanks in advance :aww:

Heungbo likes this.
  6. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around chapter 372

Asami and Heungbo like this.
  7. max2payne0

max2payne0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    I'll go check it out!

Silver_Moon789 likes this.
  8. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished mtl-ing :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobokhand:

Silver_Moon789 likes this.
  9. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I read the TLed chapters? Th Polarbearadise site said Page is not found.

10. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be a Wordpress problem. Something about the permalinks may be messing with all of the web pages. The same thing seems to be occurring with Polarbearadise's older website.

11. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just have to wait it out then? Okay. Thanks for letting me know.

12. xakiox

xakiox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ease @maimim
    Any working links? Both polarbearadise.com and polarbearadise.wordpress.com doesn't work for me....can't find it on wattpad too :(
    what was polarbearadise's announcement btw? I missed it

13. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I recall a couple of days ago, Polarbearadise stated in their recent site that they had decided to stop translating and was willing to hand off NOZW to someone since they received the author's permission to translate. They said that they were going to reupload their translated chapters onto their old Wordpress site. However, they received backlash for reuploading the first chapter of The Big Landlord because users thought that they were stealing a project from Vanilla Muse (Polarbearadise was the one who translated the first chapter the first time around though). I am unsure why the older Wordpress stopped working... I think in the chat that Polarbeardise used to have, they made a comment, saying that they did find someone to continue the translations. I'm not sure how soon they will release though.

xakiox and Blood A like this.
  14. akuma_river

akuma_river Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, they were one of my faves and I got behind in reading things lately.

So everything is gone? No one kept backups of their favorite stories?

15. loveitachixx

loveitachixx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing and Aeli like this.
  16. _Wulf_

_Wulf_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how to contact polarbeardise? A friend and I decided to pick up the novel and we would like to contact them.
    You can already view chapter 33 on NU.

Aerelya and Blood A like this.
  17. _Wulf_

_Wulf_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nvm...... we got the info we needed~

Blood A likes this.
  18. Vijaya

Vijaya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad someone pick this up again
    Lol when I want to reread this suddenly I can't access polarbearadise
    Already tried wayback machine but still can't access it
    Look like we can't access polarbearadise site anymore

19. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then... MC never know his second son :c? TT.TT it's so sad. what happened wiht first son? and 3th? D:
    #prayforthelittlebuns >.<

Heungbo likes this.
  20. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First son is the second son. Or rather, MYF never had a second son. I forgot the details, but when ZBT transmigrated(?) over to MYF's world, he brought the red bead with him. According to ZBT's mom (I think), ZBT was holding the red bead when he was born. The story ended after MYF conceived, so we don't know what happens after. The return back to the original world was part of the extras. That's where it ends.

EDIT: My mistake. First is the third. Second... I don't remember what happened to him.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Zhen_Qing, Blood A and ahsudole like this.