Spoiler [BL] Abuse the Scum Guide (Quick Wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DemWafflz, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy: Its not system that corrupt our MC, its the TV :blobjoy::blobjoy:

OMG, i love this author. Mc went from pure child to little devil is soo funny lol
    Ps, @DemWafflz thank you for recommending this, now I'm want to read this author other novels too.

2. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome!!!
    Whenever you summon, I jump knowing I will be in for a treat.
    Thanks

clear likes this.
  3. SecretLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks very much for this and thanks to @clear for the poke
    I am so thankful that you are willing to translate and share this story. I tried to look at the mtl and it is enough to give me a headache on top of another headache.
    Looking forward to your summaries in hopeful anticipation. I am a fan.

4. DemWafflz

DemWafflz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwwr, thank you ^v^ Lmao the only time I'm thankful for chinese school

"Hahaha, this really is karma!" 748's laughter rose out of nowhere.
    "748, what's happened to you?" 748 usually wouldn't make sudden and unexpected noises out of nowhere, let alone such a happy noise, so NingAn is concerned.
    "Cough, nothing. I'm just happy." Now isn't the time to explain things to NingAn. NingAn focuses his attention back onto XuQing and Hongming.

-Hongming sees XuQing's ugly expression and he quickly rubbed XuQing's head to appease him. "I heard that Linghan found his little brother some time ago. I just didn't expect him to be your roommate. I've booked a room, let's go. This isn't the place to talk."
    -XuQing agrees. He decides to have a long conversation with Hongming after dinner
    -dinner passes, people say they'll be heading back to the dorm
    -NingAn's mood is a bit low because XuQing's been turning a blind eye on him the entire dinner. Even when he was talking, XuQing never gave him a glance
    -XuQing finally looks at NingAn, but his eyes held an extremely complicated look full of resentment. XuQing covered it up before anyone could notice

-XuQing confronts QI Hongming
    -Hongming says at first, his original intention was to get in contact with Linghan's brother who he thought was XuQing, but then he 'slowly fell in love with the real XuQing' and now he doesn't care about it anymore
    -XuQing becomes happier. He asks why Hongming wants to contact Linghan's brother
    -HongMing says he is the second young master of his Qi family. His family's heir is his older brother, but he's not convinced and thinks his brother's ability is just so-so. He thought that if he could be with LingZe, he would have the capital to fight against his older brother
    -Hongming convinces XuQing that he really does love XuQing
    -XuQing forgives Hongming
    -When XuQing wasn't paying attention, a dark flash glided across HongMing's eyes

Hongming's real thoughts: When he met XuQing who looked like Linghan, a piece of news was delivered to him, saying that Linghan found his younger brother. He subconsciously assumed XuQing was LingZe and did not arrange for an in-depth investigation. If only he didn't meet LingZe today as XuQing's boyfriend, he would go back and pursuit LingZe. He wouldn't make the choice to appease XuQing if he had a chance. He knows that LingZe would never agree to date him, no matter how hard he chases, because no friend would agree to date their best friend's boyfriend. HongMing can only continue to maintain his image as a gentle and affectionate person to fool this thing, XuQing. Whether he needs to use XuQing to contact LingZe, or to rethink his plans, he can't let his face be torn off now

-XuQing apologizes to NingAn for ignoring him before.
    -There was a flash of light in his eyes, and he suddenly gained an inexplicable sense of superiority in front of NingAn. Seeing that Hongming knew the true identity of LingZe but still chose him in the end, he feels like he is better than LingZe. Although this thought may be a bit shameful, he's still proud of it

-NingAn takes a taxi home. Although he has a driver, and Linghan told him previously to take their private car home, NingAn isn't used to spending money like water because he understands how hard it is for others to earn money. (Yes, you go NingAn! My asian ass approves!)
    -NingAn goes to the studio and starts recording some samples, but 748 interrupts.

748: "AnAn, stop, I have something important to tell you."
    NingAn: "What?"
    748: "Did you forget that you have a mission to do in this world?"
    NingAn, straightening his posture: "Of course I didn't forget. Is the target of the mission appearing?"
    748: "To be honest, I was planning on just guiding you. You have completed the task without realizing it, but after observing for a while, it seems like you still can't grasp who the scums are. They are XuQing and Qi Hongming! They are the chief culprits in killing LingZe!"
    NingAn: "Isn't XuQing a good friend of LingZe's? Doesn't Qi Hongming have nothing to do with LingZe? Didn't he say his mother is a good friend of my mother?"

I'm gonna skip the convo coz the system keeps avoiding telling NingAn the truth and NingAn keeps asking...it just goes back and forth. So basically,

The real LingZe was also discovered by NingQin when he went to Huayu for an interview. After that, he re-entered his family. However, unlike NingAn, LingZe didn't change his career plans. He worked at Huayu after graduation.

Ling family recovered the second son that's been lost for more than 20 years. Naturally, Ling father would like to invite some of his friends, relatives, and close business partners to celebrate. He wanted to give LingZe some spotlight. NingAn refused because he didn't want to be a big 'character.'

The real LingZe didn't refuse and the banquet was held as scheduled. There, QI Hongming saw the real LingZe, and did not mistake his company's XuQing to be LingZe. He approached LingZe using their mother's relationship.

LingZe is troubled because he doesn't have any special feelings for Hongming. As a master of love QI Hongming was defeated by LingZe. QI Hongming was very frustrated and wanted to use Ling family to improve his own capital, but LingZe wouldn't cooperate.

Everything came falling down when XuQing took initiative to contact Hongming. In XuQing's eyes, his childhood friend had suddenly become a rich younger master with parents who love him, a brother who regards him as a baby, and a handsome and gentleman who pursues him deeply. He's seen Hongming's gentleness and thoughtfulness towards LingZe, all of which left XuQing's heart in turmoil. It wasn't until he saw a post on the internet that he couldn't control himself anymore.

He proposed a way for him to replace LingZe. He listed all the advantages of him replacing LingZe, and said that he would help with Hongming's situation after succeeding. Hongming thought about it for a while and agreed.

XuQing resigned from his company and told LingZe that he also found a blood relative, but his relative doesn't live in S city so he has to move places to live with his loved ones. LingZe was reluctant, but he can't stop XuQing from meeting his family. So, XuQing left the city and would often contact LingZe.

As a result, when he went abroad for work, LingZe received XuQing's phone call. He was very surprised. XuQing said he wanted to meet. LingZe of course agreed. He went to the place designated by XuQing and fainted when someone hit the back of his head. When he woke up, he found himself tied up in a private operation room with XuQing and Hongming.

XuQing didn't mind explaining everything to his 'prisoner.'

The post that XuQing saw on the internet was about a pair of twins that exchanged identities. It inspired his idea of exchanging identities of LingZe. Although they aren't twins, they still have great similarities in height and appearance. A bit of tweaking, and they would look exactly the same. With LingZe's identity, he doesn't have to struggle for the rest of his life. He can enjoy a luxurious life and be together with Qi Hongming. This ambition gave birth to XuQing's heart devil.

Qi Hongming didn't like LingZe because he pursued him so long without any results, so when XuQing proposed to have a plastic surgery to look like LingZe, Hongming proposed a more vicious method--which is to directly cut off LingZe's face and plaster it on XuQing's. The results of this would of course be better than a facelift since XuQing would literally be wearing LingZe's skin.

At first, XuQing was reluctant to go through such an inhumane method because they've been friends for 20+ years after all. But as time passed, Qi Hongming managed to convince XuQing using flowery words and a detailed blueprint.

As a victim, LingZe had his face stripped off on the operation table. The face was given to his one and only best friend since childhood. During the period, Ling family didn't call LingZe because they were all deceived by XuQing. When he reached an agreement with Hongming, he consciously studied LingZe's behaviour pattern and asked a professional teacher to help adjust his to LingZe's. Everything was imitated perfectly, even the voice. After a month of training, XuQing, who had completely transformed into LingZe, entered Ling family's doors with a bright and elegant look and did not reveal any flaws.

During XuQing's month of training, LingZe, who had been stripped of his face, was hit and tortured too many times. In the end, his body couldn't bear the harsh treatment and he died in less than a month. After experiencing such cruel treatment, how could LingZe not bear extreme hatred towards XuQing and Qi Hongming?

If XuQing just wanted to replace his identity, he may not be so resentful, but he was stripped of his face! Every time his parents and brother called, XuQing would open the speaker mode and allow LingZe to listen. The entire Ling family was deceived, and LingZe was suffering both physically and psychologically. The resentment in his heart intensified with every passing day.

After listening to system 748's narration, NingAn was immersed in deep shock and couldn't help but feel a coldness in his heart. The bond of more than 20 years was disposed of just like this...

NingAn: "No one discovered that XuQing was pretending to be LingZe?"
    748: "How can you discover this? The two of them have grown up together since childhood. It's not difficult to change one's face. XuQing is the person that knows the most about LingZe. His parents and brother can't match XuQing's knowledge. Whether it be personality or behaviour, he didn't have difficulty matching them at all! Most importantly, he's very cautious. After replacing LingZe's identity, he slowly made a deep, emotional relationship with Qi Hongming. They got married, but they chose to live somewhere far away from Ling family's residential area. Ling family and XuQing barely contacted each other."

NingAn felt uneasy. The feeling of having your face torn off...NingAn could feel his face hurting. He subconsciously touched his face, and his heart raised a deep dislike and fear towards XuQing and Qi Hongming. If it wasn't for 748, he wouldn't suspect that these two people could do things like this!

It's no wonder that system refused to tell him before. If NingAn knew that XuQing was such a person, he wouldn't be able to face XuQing at all.

I'm just gonna leave this big bomb here so you guys can slowly build up hatred for PEI! XuQing and PEI! Hongming. The next summary will probs be done in ~2 hours.

5. DemWafflz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehm, this summary is shorter than the others coz I'm gonna sleep now. It's midnight for me hehe, just one more summary to go before Arc 1 is done!

NingAn: "Since I didn't make the same choices as LingZe, won't there be a change in the future events? What should I do?" If he directly tells other people that his face would be torn off by XuQing and Hongming, others may think he's crazy.
    748: "Exactly, the future won't be the same. I didn't expect you to change your career path. You also didn't let Ling family give you a banquet, so now Hongming is stuck with XuQing! Just seeing his ugly expression as if he just swallowed poo makes me want to laugh!

NingAn now understands why system was laughing so happily earlier.

748: "Qi Hongming will definitely take action in the future. It doesn't matter if you continue to maintain your current relationship with them. They won't be able to imprison you for a month now (since NingAn won't be going abroad and Ling family knows how much NingAn likes to stay in his studio), so they can't rip your face off. But a leopard can't change its spots. They will definitely still try to steal your identity, so I'm guessing they'll try plastic surgery this time."

Maintain their current relationship?

NingAn feels it's a bit difficult considering he knows what XuQing and Qi Hongming have done.

[NOTE: The author actually didn't write 'a leopard can't change its spots.' He/She instead wrote 'A dog can't stop itself from eating poop.' Yeah, that's right. The meaning is almost the same as a leopard can't change its spots; it's metaphorically saying that even if a dog knows it's poop, it'll still eat it. Chinese idioms--I never understood them and I never will.]

NingAn takes out his phone, opens the camera function, and points the phone at himself. He sees that he's a bit blue in the face (showing signs of exhaustion and strain) and uses his free hand to rub his face. Let it return to its normal state.

748: What are you doing?
    NingAn: Training my facial expression. Didn't you say to maintain my current relationship with them? I have to practice more.
    748: ...!

---
    748: "Don't worry, I thought of a good plan for you already. You alone can't deal with those 2 scumbags, but you still have your parents and your older brother; use their power to get revenge for their son. This is a perfect plan!"

-NingAn wants to contribute because he also hates XuQing and Hongming
    -748 tells NingAn to buy a pinhole camera, a lavalier microphone, and wait for his instructions to use it
    -with NingAn's simple brain, he really can't think of any reasons for wanting to buy a pinhole camera, but he will obediently listen to the system anyways
    748: To catch a criminal, you need evidence. Wait for the ugly faces of the two scum to be exposed. As for how to end them, we'll just hand it over to your older brother.
    System knows that Linghan isn't as gentle as others say he is; if he knows that someone has such malicious intentions towards his baby brother, then hehe, how he'll deal with the two people will be very interesting to watch.

-Linghan proposed to let NingAn go visit the filming site of FuWei's upcoming film. He says maybe NingAn can draw some inspiration from the scenes.
    -NingAn: "Thank you big brother, but will I be a bother to others? I can be FuWei's assistant. I can also help out a little. I can do the things assistants can do. "
    -Linghan originally wanted to refuse, how can the brother of Linghan do those tasks? However, looking at his brother's face full of anticipation, he couldn't refuse

-NingAn calls FuWei to tell him that he'll be a good assistant
    -FuWei is on his way to the company rn
    -he's sitting at the back of the car with his agent
    -when his phone rang, he frowned slightly.
    -Zhang Shuguang, the agent, sees FuWei's expression and knows that FuWei is not in a good mood. Usually, FuWei would be sleeping right now, but because he has a busy schedule, he has to get up early
    -Zhang agent watched FuWei's change in expression once FuWei glanced at the collar display. FuWei's furrowed brow immediately loosened up and even rose slightly, signaling that he's quite interested in whoever's calling him
    -Zhang agent is surprised; to be able to easily rid the Film emperor of his dissatisfaction like this, the caller isn't a simple person ah!
    -FuWei listens to the familiar voice coming through the phone. His lips hooked upwards, "I know it's you, why did you call me?"
    -Zhang agent doesn't know what the other said. He only knows that because of the other's reply, FuWei's eyebrows rose even higher than before, and a pleasant emotion was drawn into his eyes. "Then I won't hold back. I'll arrive at the company soon. From tomorrow onwards, stay by my side. Follow me and you'll quickly understand what you should do as an assistant. But, the work time will be decided by me, can you accept this?"
    -the other party obviously accepted. Zhang agent could tell from the rise of happiness in FuWei's mood
    -Zhang agent, as FuWei's agent, couldn't help but ask, "Who called? And what assistant, did you hire a new assistant?"
    -FuWei: "It's LingZe. Linghan wants me to take him with me during the shooting. He called and said that he would be my assistant for the time being."

Linghan's younger brother?
    Zhang agent didn't expect Ling's brother to be so considerate and kind.

I can't wait to describe the scums' ending in detail ufufufu, this'll be fun *rubs hands together wickedly*

6. SecretLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right. They are truly hateful

7. SecretLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to the next chapters. You work hard. Thank you

8. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summon and great summaries! I let myself grow roots here while awaiting what will happen next in the story ; D

9. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    *camps here*

10. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC sounds adorable. Thanks for the great spoilers.

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    one of the plane managers

12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    @DemWafflz
    I mtl read up to mid-arc 2 and your summaries seem more a rough translation than a summary, lol
    *gives a cookie*

Successfully distracted again...i think QT:IPA will have to wait a while lol~~

13. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished this one :blobparty: Unfortunate part is.....the story is too short (the crossing world's ones) but I agree that MC is cute. I especially like the part where ML's first impression of MC is "Is this kid going to be fine? He supposed to bully the scum but isn't he going to be the one being bullied instead?" :blobxd: In the end, he(ML) ended up wanting to spoil him(MC) like a little prince :blobjoy:

Lady Lullaby, theragingpanda and Aeli like this.
  14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww... The MC is cute! And lovely bro-con Linghan is a plus too!

15. DemWafflz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe the author's just too skilled at planting the little things that led the scum to hate MC. I just had to include mostly everything lol

-Linghan notifies FuWei about NingAn's arrival
    -FuWei goes to Linghan's office, sees NingAn, and walks over to pat NingAn's head twice

Linghan stops FuWei and says in displeasure, "Fu Film Emperor, what are you doing?"

FuWei: "I'm taking XiaoZe to help him familiarize himself with the work of an assistant!"

"Assistant?" The coldness of Linghan's tone increases by a few degrees. "What assistant?" He completely forgot his brother's promise to be FuWei's assistant.

NingAn quickly stood up to explain things. "Brother, I'm going to be brother Fu's assistant, didn't I tell you at home? I called brother Fu a moment ago, and he agreed, so I'm going to follow brother Fu first to familiarize myself with an assistant's work."

Linghan breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at his brother's expectant expression, and then looking at the smug look on FuWei's face really makes him want to duke it out with FuWei. In the end, he still showed a gentle smile. "Since you've decided, then go. If you aren't used to it, come back. Your brother Fu doesn't lack an assistant."

Once the words were spoken, FuWei immediately opened his mouth to counter it, "No, I'm very short on assistants. If XiaoZe becomes my assistant, he will definitely be very capable at it. Even if you take out 10 more assistants, it's still not enough."

Linghan: "..."
    Very good! You just wait for me to take care of you!

-they go to the shareholder meeting
    -FuWei has NingAn sitting beside him
    -Linghan's surprised because they're sitting especially close to one another
    -FuWei is still trying to figure out who the scum is because he knows NingAn has a simple mind

-FuWei goes to a photo shoot. NingAn is bedazzled by FuWei's seductive image (so is everyone else lol)

FuWei sees ningAn's dazed eyes and couldn't help but tease, "How is it? Are you fascinated by your brother?" He was just joking, he never thought that NingAn would actually nod fiercely and reply, "Yeah, Big Brother Fu is so handsome!"

FuWei has been praised by countless people, but he's never seen someone look at him with such pure eyes while complimenting him. This made him feel...special.

"Of course I'm handsome. You have to hang out with me more often. There will be a lot more opportunities for you to see my handsomeness." FuWei put a hand on NingAn's shoulder and brought him away.

-everyone from the shoot sees this and starts discussing about the 2. They call NingAn 'fresh meat,' lol.

-FuWei brings NingAn to his company (one of his side jobs). His company turns out to be Blue Ocean Co. (one of the 3 giants in the technology industry besides RuiFeng and Huayu)
    -NingAn is amazed. An internationally famous actor vs a president of a technological company...these two identities can actually appear on the same person. If he didn't see it with his own eyes, he really can't believe it.

-seeing that FuWei is busy with presidential work, NingAn doesn't bother him and takes out his earbuds to listen to music
    -FuWei, from time to time, would look over at NingAn with a smile.

-president of Ruifeng comes to discuss a project
    -NingAn says he'll wait outside
    -FuWei says ningAn is now his assistant, so they'll both listen to the proposals together.

DUH DUH DUH DUNN
    -president of Ruifeng brings along Qi Hongming
    -president of Ruifeng is actually Qi Hongming's older brother, Qi HongRui
    -Seeing Qi Hongming, NingAn's face changed rapidly
    -Under the constant reminders of 748, NingAn barely managed to control his expressions when QI Hongming looked over, but he still didn't have a good expression on his face
    -Qi Hongming only noticed NingAn after greeting FuWei. He was with his older brother/president of Ruifeng. Although he was the general manager of the company, the company's power was basically in the hands of his brother. He entered the company for less than half a year, so his power is negligible compared to his brother's. There aren't a lot of people on his side. The only reason why he could accompany Qi HongRui this time is because Qi Hongrui wanted to take care of him.

When he saw NingAn, Qi Hongming was a bit surprised, but he didn't show it on his face. Instead, he showed a gentle smile, "How come you're here, XiaoZe?"

FuWei directed his gaze to them both. He's seen NingAn's change of expression when NingAn saw Qi Hongming. He's never seen NingAn show a look full of disgust, anger, and repulse before; in short, NingAn's expression was very complicated. Hearing Qi Hongming greet NingAn so intimately, FuWei immediately tapped his fingers against the desk surface.

"Qi Hongming knows our XiaoZe?" His tone was a bit playful, yet full of hidden meanings.

Qi Hongrui looked at NingAn. It's his first time seeing NingAn, but he knows he's the younger brother of Linghan. He couldn't help but take another glance at his brother Qi Hongming. He didn't expect the two to know each other.

Qi Hongming heard FuWei's question and immediately chuckled, "We've just met yesterday. I didn't expect to see XiaoZe here, it could be called fate!"

-FuWei asks NingAn if this is true, NingAn explains how XuQing introduced them to Qi Hongming, XuQing's boyfriend.
    -After NingAn finished talking, Qi Hongming's expression became a little awkward, and a flash of annoyance passed through Hongming's eyes.
    -NingAn is happy from seeing Qi Hongming's uncomfortableness

768: "Hahaha, AnAn, when did you become so witty! What a good reply, keep up the good work!" Sure enough, 748 was just as happy as NingAn and even waved around a banner to encourage NingAn.

-FuWei sees NingAn's hostile attitude towards Qi Hongming, and wonders if NingAn's mission is related to Qi Hongming
    -meeting commences, Qi Hongming keeps looking at NingAn

-private moment between Qi Hongming and Qi HongRui:
    -Qi Hongrui understands the nature of his younger brother and asks when Qi Hongming started to get interested in dating men
    -Qi Hongming says he suddenly feels that men are more 'savory' than women. He sayd he thinks that LingZe is more to his tastes and asks his brother if LingZe would accept if he pursues LingZe seriously
    -Qi Hongrui coldly replies, "Linghan's younger brother isn't someone you can play with. Just looking from your dating history, it is impossible for Linghan to let his brother be together with you. If you can't control yourself, I don't mind helping you manage your own business."
    -Qi Hongrui warns Qi Hongming to not provoke LingZe

-FuWei proposes that NingAn should go live with him for two days so NingAn could grasp his preferences mre quickly
    -NingAn hesitates, then accepts
    -Ling family is reluctant to have their child taken away by Fu

-Fu Wei is at the filming site
    -XuQing calls NingAn
    -NingAn doesn't want to pick up but 748 tells him to
    -XuQing says he'll come visit today
    -NingAn asks FuWei if XuQing can come over
    -FuWei is okay with it as long as XuQing doesn't leak anything out
    -Another assistant sees that NingAn is looking for something to do, so she hints to him that it's almost lunch time and everyone needs to eat lunch
    -NingAn brightens up and go gets the lunchboxes for everyone
    -NingAn orders FUWei's lunchbox according to FuWei's preferences
    -FuWei likes everything in the lunchbox and praises NingAn
    -NingAn feels very happy and goes off to give others their lunchbox. Hearing their 'thanks,' NingAn feels even happier
    -FuWei almost laughed out loud seeing this. This small thing can make NingAn so happy? He's too easy to satisfy!

-pity that NingAn's good mood could not be maintained, because XuQing arrives
    -XuQing has changed significantly compared to before. XuQing now looks more confident and dresses more elegantly.

768: "AnAn, he's imitating your wardrobe style!"
    NingAn: "So he now has the idea of replacing LingZe?"

Only a few days have passed since the last meeting, how could a bestfriend of 20 years agree to this idea so quickly?

-NingAn becomes even more disgusted with XuQing
    -he subtley avoids XuQing
    -XuQing feels that NingAn's reactions seem a bit strange, but he was too distracted by the extravagant film studio to care
    -XuQing stares at FuWei. This person with a towering status in the entertainment circle...in the past, he used to dream of being able to stand so close to him, but now he can achieve this so easily. This is all because...

XuQing's eyes fell on NingAn's body involuntarily, and his smile deepened. His eyes flashed brightly.

-NingAn discovers tha XuQing keeps asking about his private life, even about his progress in music and his relationship with FuWei
    -NingAn answered all of XuQing's questions with the guide of 748
    -NingAn buys the pinhole camera and everything else 748 recommended

-during FuWei's month of filming, XuQing calls again and said his company arranged for a business trip and that he might have to go abroad for a month
    -NingAn wonders if XuQing is going abroad for plastic surgery
    -NingAn asks 748 if they can expose XuQing's plastic surgery
    -748 says that even if there's evidence of XuQing getting plastic surgery to look like NingAn, Ling family can't do anything to XuQing because getting a facelift isn't a breach of the laws

-FuWei takes NingAn out for a date
    -FuWei gives NingAn a nickname: Little white sheep (Xiao bai yang)

-XuQing calls NingAn and says that he found a relative during his business trip, so he'll have to settle abroad. He wants to hang out with NingAn. He gives NingAn an address and tells NingAn to go there alone (and to not tell anyone)
    -through this phone call, NingAn knows that XuQing's surgery is successful and he now looks exactly like LingZe
    -NingAn hangs up, and he tells Linghan about it. He'd be stupid if he listens to XuQing.

-Linghan drives NingAn there and parks in a relatively secluded location.

Right before NingAn stepped out of the car, Linghan asked again, "You really don't need big brother to accompany you upstairs?"

NingAn appeased Linghan. "Don't worry, you're right downstairs, and you can see everything that's happening upstairs through your phone. Nothing will happen to me. Maybe I'm too cautious, haha."

Linghan immediately shook his head. "No, you are right to be careful. You don't know what's going to happen. If there really is an accident, your carefulness will be of great help."

"Oh, then I'll head up now, thank you, brother, for accompanying me here."

"Go then, brother will be waiting for you here." Linghan reached out and patted NingAn on the shoulder, watching as NingAn got off the car and walked away. He opened his phone, and after a few clicks, the phone's interface quickly lit up with a clear image. The video was being filmed from NingAn's perspective. Linghan saw his brother entering the residential area and walking towards XuQing's house.

NingAn stood outside and pressed the doorbell. Someone opened the door quickly. NingAn didn't have any time to react before he was forcefully pulled in and the door slammed shut behind him.

It was Qi Hongming whom had pulled him in. NingAn had a look of horror on his face. "Why is it you? Where's XuQing?"

Qi Hongming revealed a strange smile and directly used a stun gun to electricute NingAn. After dragging NingAn to the sofa, Qi Hongming spoke out, "You can come out now and bring out the rope."

[Note: direct words are 'stun knife' but it doesn't really make sense coz I've never heard of a knife that can conduct electricity, so I changed it to stungun]

The sound of a door opening could be heard as XuQing appeared with a rope in his hand. If a fourth individual person was here, they would be shocked to find that XuQing's face looks exactly like NingAn's!

Although there is no fourth individual in the scene, there is Linghan, who is watching everything from his mobile screen and is currently emanating waves of cold air.

Linghan quickly dialed a few numbers before rushing to XuQing's house. The people walking near Linghan couldn't help but take a few glances at Linghan. After all, with Linghan's current expression, he looks like he's out to take someone's life!

To be honest, NingAn didn't expect to be electrocuted. His situation is obviously different from the original LingZe's. When LingZe was kidnapped, it was to steal his face, but now that XuQinf already looks exactly like him, why would they still kidnap him?

NingAn opened his eyes and saw two people sitting opposite of one another. His first reaction, upon seeing XuQing, was to look down to see if he had clothes on. Fortunately, although both his hands and feet were tied, those two weren't crazy enough to leave him naked. (Coz XuQing is wearing NingAn's clothes)

NingAn frowned. Qi hongming's actions were really rude. To the two people sitting opposite to him, he showed a look of obvious horror on his face. "You...are you XuQing?"

Now that he and Xuqing are facing each other, it seems ad if they are looking into a mirror. If they really were twins, it wouldn't matter, but to suddenly see a face looking exactly like his, it makes him feel strange.

Although he was psychologically prepared, he was still shocked from the results of XuQing's facelift. NingAn really did feel awkward at the moment, so the emotions he showed on his face weren't all fake.

This degree of plastic surgery is no different than magic. In fact, the effects shouldn't be so good, but because XuQing already had a face that looked similar to LingZe, it provided a foundation for the surgery. If not, it'll be near impossible to reconstruct a face perfectly similar to another's.

Qi Hongming looked at NingAn and smiled. He then pinched XuQing's face and leaned closer. He kissed the tip of XuQing's nose. His voice was very gentle, "Baby, it seems like your childhood friend has a lot of doubts, why not help him solve them?"

If the look in QI Hongming's eyes isn't as ludicrous and proud, then perhaps he might've thought that Qi Hongming was saying this out of thoughtfulness.

"You really are XuQing. You...what do you want to do?" NingAn shrunk back and tried to wriggle out of the rope. His hands and feet were tied and he couldn't move at all. This obviously isn't a good situation.

XuQing reached out and pushed Qi Hongming's chest back. He then got up from his seat and walked in front of NingAn. He circled around NingAn while saying, "Don't I look like you? For this, I had to suffer a lot!"

Seeing NingAn stare at him, he couldn't help but feel a little guilty, but he quickly threw the guilt away and became more confident. "What do you want to ask? I can answer all your questions on account of our two decades of friendship." XuQing's attitude seemed quite sincere.

Qi Hongming made a few muffled chuckles. NingAn didn't care much. He just observed XuQing's reaction. He was sure that this person cannot be saved anymore, otherwise the person's words wouldn't come out like that.

In that case, don't blame him for not holding back from asking. Let XuQing give him more detailed evidence.

"I want to know what you are going to do to me." NingAn said in a low voice.

XuQing took a few steps back. "Okay, I'll tell you everything."

He walked back to Qi Hongming then sat down, and continued, "As you can see, I intend to replace your identity and replace you as the second young master of the Ling family."

"Why? For money?" NingAn's question was straightforward and simple, but it went straight to the core of XuQing's and Qi Hongming's thoughts.

Xu Qing is softer than Qi Hongming and feels that this question is a bit harsh. QI Hongming applauded, "I didn't think Ling er would have times where he is smart." He said with appreciation, his eyes proud. He's proud because of the fact that he came up with such a wonderful plan, and XuQing cooperation was the last step to finishing his plan.

XuQing knows he's doing a shameless deed, but he still wants to keep LingZe's face. He looked at NingAn and opened his mouth, "I love Hongming and Hongming also loves me. But, with your identity, I can help Hongming out with his situation, and this help of mine will make our feelings even stronger, so I can only feel sorry for you."

Qi Hongming didn't disagree. After all, he and XuQing are colluding together, and LingZe's face would be given to XuQing.

"Since you've had this idea for a long time, why did you visit me some time ago?" NingAn played along and raised a sharp question.

"I just wanted to figure out your interpersonal relationships and the way you interact with others. Of course, I also need to understand the change in your career, otherwise, I might be exposed."

The original LingZe didn't change careers nor come into contact with people like FuWei. It can be said that his communication circle was extremely limited, and he didn't have much time to interact with his family. NingAn's change of careers was what triggered XuQing and Qi Hongming to activate the plan earlier (because the number of people interacting with NingAn would increase as time passes). Since NingAn's personal circle is wider and he has more achievements in his work, it'll be difficult for XuQing to replace LingZe.

In the very least, XuQing doesn't have NingAn's talent for music; but XuQing isn't afraid. NingAn hasn't been in contact with music for a long time.

"I consulted a cosmetic doctor. If we could directly take your face off and put it on XuQing, then he'll look even more like you, but unfortunately, the recovery time for the plastic surgery is too long. If you disappear for too long, it'll cause suspicion to rise in your family. So, we could only resort to the method of face-lifting." Qi Hongming sighed with regret.

When NingAn heard that, he couldn't help but shudder. Did they really have this kind of idea in their minds?

"Don't you know it's illegal to of this?" Although NingAn knows this sentence is useless, he still has to say it. Adding evidence. "XuQing, for men and money, you would do this kind of thing. Won't you feel guilty? What do you want to do with me then?" NingAn wants to look inside XuQing's brain to see how he can be this inhumane.

Qi Hongming listened to NingAn's last question and the smile on his face deepened. He answered this question for XuQing. "You? I will naturally find a way to take care of you. If you listen to me obediently, I can still let you live. If not, I have a way to dispose of you."

"Enough, I've already told you everything. It's useless to say anymore. Where's your phone?" XuQing doesn't want to talk to NingAn anymore; he feels like he's given NingAn enough face. The phone is the most important prop. he couldn't find it when he changed into NingAn's clothes. This made XuQing's brows furrow.

NingAn looked at XuQing in disgust and snorted.

XuQing's brows furrowed even deeper. "Refuse a toast only to drink a forfeit! Even if you don't tell me, I have ways to make you spit it out! What use is there to behaving so uncooperative now? If you obediently listen to me, I can let your life pass a little more pleasantly."

[NOTE: the author wrote '敬酒不吃吃罚酒,' a Chinese idiom. It translates directly into 'Don't drink a toasted wine to drink penalty wine.' It means to do things the hard way (as opposed to the easy way).]

NingAn still refused to talk.

Ding dong, ding dong...

At this moment, the doorbell rang. XuQing and Qi Hongming both looked towards the door. Qi Hongming very quickly blocked NingAn's mouth to prevent them from being exposed and told XuQing to see who the visitor is while dragging NingAn to the bedroom.

As a result, when the two heard the voice coming from outside the door, they nearly collapsed out of anxiety.

"XuQing, I am Linghan. I phoned LingZe but one of the family maids picked it up instead, telling me that XiaoZe exited the house too urgently and forgot his phone at home. I have to find him for something. I remembered that XiaoZe told me he would be hanging out with you today, so I came here to find him. Open the door!"

They couldn't hear any suspicion in Linghan's words, but the fact that Linghan suddenly appeared here was scary enough. After dragging NingAn to the bedroom, Qi Hongming stayed in there and locked the door. The two (XQ and QHM) had a quick discussion and decided to let XuQing take the opportunity to go home with Linghan.

Being thrust into battle out of nowhere, XuQing was nervous. He took a deep breath to adjust his mood; this is where the long preparations came into use. He shouted, "Brother, I am LingZe, I'll help you open the door."

He looked through the peephole and after confirming that it really is Linghan standing at the door, XuQing smiled and opened the door. "Brother, we can head back now. XuQing is answering his phone in his room, so he can't send me off."

Although this sentence isn't exactly in synchorization with LingZe's behaviour, in order to lead Linghan away from here, XuQing has no choice but to say this. However, XuQing didn't expect Linghan to not only stay rooted at the same spot, but also reach out to block XuQing from closing the door. XuQing discovered that Linghan's expression seemed a bit wrong. He looked at XuQing with coldness and anger. Just as XuQing was about to speak up, he heard Linghan say, "Alright, it doesn't matter. We won't bother XuQing" and then everything went dark.

Linghan gave XuQing the same experience NingAn experienced. He electrocuted XuQing with a stun gun.

After catching XuQing's falling body, Linghan made a secret gesture and five tall bodyguards came out of hiding silently. Two bodyguards held XuQing while the rest sneaked into the house without any trouble. Linghan slammed the door shut loudly to attract Qi Hongming out. In order to ensure his brother's safety and avoid too much trouble, Linghan chose this method to draw Hongming out.

However, Qi Hongming was still cautious. Linghan stayed in the living room for a long time and he didn't see Linghan leave; if not for him 'seeing' Linghan with his 'own eyes,' he would've thought that there was no one inside the house.

Linghan was very patient. After waiting ten minutes, Qi Hongming finally--and carefully--opened the bedroom door. When the door slowly being drawn open, it was hit by a large force, and was forcefully pushed open. Two bodyguards quickly came in and subdued Qi Hongming. Linghan stared at him calmly and then glanced at the tied up NingAn. Qi Hongming has no idea how he and XuQing were exposed.

"XiaoZe, are you alright?" Linghan took away the towel shoved in NingAn's mouth and helped NingAn loosen the ropes. Linghan was overcome with fear. If not for someone reminding him about this, XiaoZe might have lost his life!

[Uh, fyi system 748 sent an anonymous to Linghan a while ago]

Thinking about how his younger brother would be replaced by XuQing, he felt chills running in his heart, because XuQing's imitation really was too smiliar, and even he dared not to say he would think of XuQing as a fake.

Shaking his head, Linghan refused to think about this again!

NingAn didn't look very good. Faced with the true face of the two scums, he was still a bit affected by it. This made him think that he was too weak. He shook his head and said in a low voice, "Brother, I'm fine!"

-linghan decides to take NingAn to a doctor in fear that NingAn would develop a trauma because of this event
    -QI Hongming yells, "Ling han, what are you trying to do?! Don't you know you're trespassing?!" He can only use this bluff to cover up his panic.

Linghan's anger has now reached its peak, but he temporarily suppressed it because he doesn't want NingAn to see the way he'll deal with the 2 scum. He gives the bodyguard a look, implicating them to take XuQing and Qi Hongming away.

FuWei was very happy to have NingAn back as his assistant, but soon found put that NingAn doesn't seem to be acting right. He tried to ask, but still couldn't discover why, so he couldn't help but feel worried.

Although FuWei is indifferent to everything, he's lived for many years and has his own set of behavioral patterns just like NingAn. NingAn used to follow him around just like a small pet, but now the little pet is reluctant to talk to him. FuWei can't help but feel a little unpleasant. However, FuWei won't force NingAn to talk. He has his own ways to find out what happened.

NingAn did not notice FuWei's concern for him. His mind was preoccupied with the thought of XuQing and Qi Hongming. He wanted to know what Linghan will do to them.

-Linghan locked them inside the villa and waited for his parents to decide what to do. If it was only XuQing, they could get rid of him easily, but Qi Hongming is the second young master of Qi family.
    -Linghan was called home by his parents
    -Qi family held an investigation and discovered that their second son was being held prisoner by Linghan
    -due to the friendship between Ling family and Qi family, Qi family decides to give Linghan a chance to explain why he decided to imprison their son
    -Ling mother questions Linghan. Qi mother listens in.
    -Linghan says he delibrately did it to teach Qi Hongming a lesson
    -Qi mother: "Where did Hongming offend you? You tell me. If he's in the wrong, Auntie will not cover for him!"
    -Linghan doesn't explain anything and instead connects his phone's video to the TV
    -everyone focuses their attention on the TV

As the video played itself, the puzzled expression of Ling mother and Ling father slowly turned into anger. In contrast, Qi mother and Qi father's faces were blue with a tinge of red added. Qi mother, the one who had previously questioned Linghan, now wished for a hole to hide her face in.

After the video ended, the living room was engulfed in a moment of silence. Everyone in the quiet living room could hear the heavy breathing coming from several people. After a long while, Ling mother's angry eyes directed themselves at Qi mother. "A Li, you've really raised such a good son ah!"

The two family's personal relationship has always been very good, but now Ling mother cares nothing for that relationship. She hates Qi Hongming to the point that she wants to kill him!

She isn't angry at her oldest son's actions anymore. Instead, she felt that her eldest son did very well, and even if her son killed Hongming, she would be willing to cover him.

As for XuQing, that white-eyed wolf who dared to dress up as her son and even wanted to tear her son's face off, how can that thing even dare to think about her son like that!

Qi mother is doused in embarrassment and self-blame, "Yu Ting, I really didn't know..." Even if she had no idea about this, it is her son who has done all of this. She is responsible as his mother.

Compared to Qi mother, Qi father was completely angry with Hongming. He doesn't doubt the authenticity of the video, nor does he intend to consider the source of the video. It's true that Qi Hongming intented to do such a deed, and it's also true that their family's face is now gone. He didn't expect his second son to have this wolfish ambition. He was unable to lift his head in front of Ling mother.

"Uncle and aunt, don't blame me for not giving you face. This matter involves my brother. If not for me, my brother would've changed to another person by now, but rest assured, for I am a good law-abiding citizen. Xu Qing did private plastic surgery to look like my brother. I really don't like it, wait for me to change his face back before sending the evidence to the police. Wait for the law to decide what to do with them."

Linghan's meaning was very obvious. He won't hand Qi Hongming over. Ling father and Ling mother silently supported Linghan's words. In the end, Qi mother and Qi father didn't have anything to say and could only leave in vain.

-Chen Lao, the music producer for FuWei's movie, appreciated NingAn's talents and let NingAn participate in the making of the theme song. They added his name to the credits, allowing NingAn to make his debut into the world. Having such a high starting point, NingAn's future was limitless.

-NingAn asks Linghan how XuQing and Qi Hongming are
    -Linghan says he gave them to the police
    -Linghan says he doesn't want NingAn to worry about them because they now have nothing to do with him
    -NingAn says he understands
    -because of the accident caused by XQ and QHM, NingAn was strictly watched over. There would be special people to pick him up and drop him off.
    -NingAn was noticed by the public as a composer when the movie came out
    -FuWei took some time to go to the police station while the film was airing. He met Qi Hongming and XuQing
    -the 2 scum were sentenced to five years of jail. Linghan wasn't satisfied with the results. When the two are released from prison, there'll be ways to clean them up

-FuWei was slightly surprised seeing XQ and QHM. Both of them were in a poor mental state, and they also had some inconspicuous injuries. Qi Hongming at the moment didn't seem like a young master at all. XuQing's face now looked weird; it didn't look like LingZe, neither did it look like XuQing before. There are some blotched areas where the surgery messed up.
    -Linghan makes an excuse where plastic surgery can't be a guaranteed success everytime, especially when XQ's already done a facelift before. He refuses to admit that he delibrately turned XuQing's face into that mess. XuQing was shameless. He didn't cherish his face. Why should he get his face back then?
    -FuWei was satisfied to see them in that state

5 years later, QHM and XQ were released from prison. Although Qi mother was disappointed with this son of hers, it was impossible for her to ignore him. Qi Hongming, who was released from prison, was picked up by his father.

XuQing was originally a man with a great future. Because of his selfish thoughts, he not only sat in prison for five years, but even the house that he lived in was gone.

When he saw the familiar person on the big screen in front of the mall, XuQing was shocked beyond belief. He stood in the same place for a long time and figured out that NingAn had become famous in the entertainment industry. A famous music producer, no one even knows how many awards NingAn has, they only know that NingAn's speed in his rise to fame and success is extremely eye-catching.

He relied on his own ability to train more singers for Huangtian Entertainment, and also raised one of the original four kings in the entertainment industry, He ZhiZhang, the uncrowned king of music.

XuQing is now watching of one NingAn's award ceremonies. XuQing blinked his eyes and watched NingAn's glory. Tears flowed out unconciously but he didn't notice it.

At the age of 30, NingAn has already made a name for himself. His family and friends were healthy and so was he. He was still single. His parents and brother didn't urge him to find a companion, but he's too afraid of being rejected to even try to look for one.

Linghan has already married and is busy with a pair of cute dragon and phoenix twin babies. (yeah, they call twins that in china) The children are already 3-years-old.

Today is his 30th birthday. His family has booked a hotel for him to celebrate. However, on the way to the hotel, NingAn accidentally had a car accident and died. He immediately left the world. His death caused a lot of shocks in the entertainment circled. Many people posted on Weibo to express their condolences, whether it be sincere or fake.

"LingZe, after the completion of his mission, he is to leave?" FuWei asked his system 520.

520 replied diligently, "Yes, his mission should've been completed earlier, and he was allowed to stay for a short time."

"Can you locate the next world he is going to?" FuWei suddenly requested. It was rare for him to meet someone that felt more special than others to him. He feels that if his interest in NingAn hasn't decreased, and if he could, he would continue to follow NingAn.

For 520, he is excited that his host finally cares about someone. This is the first time that's ever happened. "Yes, the love system is here to serve you!"

FuWei smiled. "Okay then, follow him!"

Soon, FuWei won't exist in this world, and no one would feel that something is wrong. This is the special feature of the love system. The system belongs solely to FuWei, and isn't the same as NingAn's system. So no matter how many worlds FuWei has experienced, FuWei will still be able to keep his real identity.

More specifically, every time FuWei enters a world, the system will construct the host's desired identity for the host. It does not have any impact on the world, and when the host leaves, it'll be as if he was never there in the first place.

Because of this, the love system is very powerful. Anyone who can bind to a love system must have a very special identity.

----system transfer space---

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," the anguished cries of the system distracted NingAn's heart from his sadness of leaving the Ling family and his friends.

-system is sad coz they only got a B for this task
    -the grade was supposed to be A, but it got lowered because the system interfered too much
    -system tells NingAn that from now on, he can only give a bit of advice to NingAn, and that NingAn has to abuse the system on his own
    -NingAn thanks the system
    -System feels a bit guilty, and he quickly transfers the topic to the next world. Plop, NingAn is transferred.

Oh my sweet cheeses, *cries* it took so long to translate this but IT WAS WORTH IT! Kinda wished the scums were abused more but eh, still satisfied with the ending. Anyone who wants to summarize the next arcs, feel free~ I'm gonna take a break haha

Arc 2: NingAn is a cat. A cat with green fur, black paws, black tail, big round eyes, and a flat face. He gains a fat, orange cat friend. He basically befriends Garfield, lol

16. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    eeeehhh, Linghan definitely should mess up with that Qi dude's face too. His big bro already warned him once, he doesn't need his face anymore, right? Only XuQing who got it worse, so unfair >.> both are vicious anyway.
    Still, thank you for the translation lol so detailed~ like it so much~

17. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who read the raw, may i know whether there's uncensored scene when ML+MC finally go to bed? btw i read at danmeila, and when it reached that part there's no detail, so i was curious whether there's a difference w/ them who read on diff sites?

18. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saying but how is taking a taxi not spending money like water? Lol

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  19. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Green eyes*

Lunnear likes this.