Spoiler The Black-Hearted God's Domineering Love (F!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws: 快穿法则:腹黑男神,强势宠

Translation: The Law of Transmigration: The Black-Hearted God's Domineering Love

http://www.xbiquge.cc/book/30162/
    https://www.69shu.com/28585/
    https://www.myxs.net/3/3787/index.html

Summary:

偏执哥哥、忠犬大神、病娇吸血鬼、清冷学霸……当品种众多的男神纷纷来袭,是什么感觉?洛璃烟扶着自己的小腰子,仰天长叹无福消受,谁要送谁!“怎么,撩完我就想跑?”那个占有欲极强的男人一点点的逼近,将她困在了墙角。“小烟儿,你喜欢什么样的?我都可以满足你,只要你乖乖的留在我身边!”看着那笑得越发邪恶的男人,洛璃烟瑟瑟发抖的抱住了弱小的自己。嘤嘤嘤……好可怕,哪有人这样强买强卖的?

The obsessed Big Brother, the loyal God, the yandere Vampire, the cold Honour's Student.... When a grand variety of prince charmings arrive continously, what should a person feel like? Luo Liyan held her poor waist, raising her head to the skies and exhaling, give them to whoever wants them! "What, want to run after seducing me?" That man with strong possessiveness approached little by little, trapping her in a corner. "Little Yan, what type do you like? I can always satisfy you, as long as you stay at my side!" Looking at that man who seemed more devilish the more he smiled, Luo Liyan trembled as she hugged herself. Crying... So terrifying. Who the hell forcefully gave and took like this guy?

(This novel seems to have two different summaries, but this one seems to be the one used in most?)

MC: 洛璃烟 Luo Liyan
    ML: 墨殇 Mo Shang

The first thing that attracted me to this novel was people saying that the MC chooses to stay with ML on her own record. Afterwards were reviews of people praising this novel and saying it was very good. Then I began reading it and... well...

Goodbye sleep, we were never really close but it was so good to be with you. But sadly my new love has called me.

I can almost feel the ache in my eyes. This novel has over 2000 chapters and counting, and I read about 1100 chapters in like a week and do not regret every second of it. (Except maybe when I have to get up for work.)

Luo Liyan, our MC of this novel, is a girl who died in an airplane crash and was latched on by System 666, who belongs to an organization called more or less Reincarnation Department, who are in charge of your usual take in Quick Transmigration novels. MC has to collect points (which they refer as Golden Beans) to resurrect, and for that she has to complete her missions in every world. If she fails a mission she isn't killed, she just has to do 3 missions for the Reincarnation Department, without being 'paid'.

There seems to be something deeper to this, however. A lot of arcs inside the novel, we eventually learn that all this world hoppings is not just a mindless hopping for points.

At one point in time, MC seems to have suffered great damage in her soul and all this is actually to repair and heal her, though MC has no knowledge of it, and no memories of ML, who seemed to have known her before the Quick Transmigration arcs start, and sometimes mentions of his regrets, how it was his fault for loosing her, and such such such, causing her to get hurt and nearly die.

I'm not far enough to learn what actually happened, but I smell something fishy.

A week into the novel, 1100 chapters in and... I'm sorry but my head is swimming. I mean it didn't seem much at first but then as the arcs went on I really fell in love with it, despite thinking I wouldn't like a particular arc, but then I read and read and went "damn I love this setting".

The titles often fooled me tbh. Didn't think it was an ancient setting until I began reading it.

The System allows MC a sort of "Golden Finger" once a day at the cost of Golden Beans, which allows her, as its name suggests, to do shit like disappearing, healing her wounds, wishes, etc etc etc. It sounds OP as hell, but it's actually not, as at the same time MC can't do anything drastic in front of everyone, and suspicion cast upon her real identity (people realizing she is not the real host, too obvious acts that would spill the existence of outer forces, etc) can cause her to be automatically ejected from a mission, causing a Failure. And things like "I wish world peace happens" or "I want the beauty standard of everyone to go zero" and "Make him 10000% genius" are literally impossible. I thought this setting would make me "...:blobneutral:" but it actually fits in so well with everything and doesn't really hinder my feelings while reading?

MC's memories are erased every end of the arc, but this doesn't make me want to punch System. System, at the end of arc 1, asks her if she wants to stay or leave, and tells her that she has to burn off Golden Beans to stay. It warns her of how worthless it is, as her memories are automatically sealed off after each arc, but MC loves ML enough to agree to such conditions.

MC continues every world with awareness of her memory loss, and it isn't angering to me, it is actually pretty chill, This makes the novel sort of like MC is not the sole person trying to seduce/counterattack the ML, especially as her missions go from specifically counterattacking ML to doing generic missions, in which ML is the one trying to chase MC, who didn't really meant for a relationship but fell in love with ML anyways.

The first time it happened it shook something in me, because there, right there, is MC and ML falling in love without any outer purpose like a mission of counterattacking. They fell in love JUST BECAUSE and not because some mission pulling the strings. Or well, MC sometimes has missions that relate to ML, but she isn't obligated to fall in love with him or be in a relationship with him and she chooses to anyway, out of her own free will, and I love it.

The MC of this novel is an okay person. Isn't Holy Maria but isn't a psychopathic heartless bastard. Can be :blobfearful: at some things and really scary if time calls for it. Furious and vengeful if some revenge targets of the hosts are specially assholes. Has okay-ish three views. Like... She isn't going to suddenly pick up some chopsticks and gauge someone's eyes out. She isn't gonna be apathic poker face at someone being tortured. Etc. Has emotions. Smiles and laughs and gets angry and gets speechless and has normal emotional functions. Isn't heartless to ML. Basically hasn't really checked off negative marks in my book, aside from the fact that she doesn't kill and doesn't allow ML to kill (as it would make her points decrease depending on how many he killed), and other such ruthless acts that would certainly make everything easier. She's sometimes 'manipulative', but her real emotions and reactions to anything make up for it.

The ML is a psychopathic Yandere, simply put. In almost all of the arcs he is.... really abnormal. Sometimes even antagonistic-evil, even. He has no morals to speak of in many arcs, is okay with killing people, is okay with torturing people, is okay with causing gruesome deaths and inflict a lifetime of suffering on others. Possessive of MC and loves her to death, is a living can of vinegar, gets jealous of anything, and once his arc selves fall in love with her it's like face has gone to the gutter as he's shameless in begging for affection and sticky to her and all. Of course, his personality might be different depending on the arc, but it's mostly a matter of "What is his Yandere meter now and how obsessed he is with MC currently".

ML mentions he is willing to supress this part of him if it was for MC.

Oh, and the Reincarnation Department is batshit scared of ML. After some particular arcs where it's Bad Ending, ML often ends up destroying half of the organization in his anger before the boss manages to stop his rampage with MC entering the next world....

The personalities of MC and ML are somewhat... different. I hesitate it to call it "on different side of spectrums", but it seems to be it, almost, as MC isn't a trigger-happy murderer and ML is a 100000% psycho. However this doesn't turn me off. This author writes the perfect balance between a ML and MC, one who is obsessed to the point of madness and the other who is almost a normal person.

MC loves ML, but as her memories are sealed, that love has to grow 'from the start' in every arc as she doesn't know ML. She thinks for herself, has logic, has a brain, doesn't ignore the cliches in novels, I LOVE HER though I actually like the ML more (sometimes, anyways).

Forgive the above paragraphs, I actually suck at trying to explain the fluffy goodness of ML and MC, but it's really, really good. Sometimes it's exciting, sometimes it's touching, sometimes it's heartbreaking, most of the time it's fluffy and good and nice and LOOOOVEEE.

The thing I love the most is how much ML cares for MC and how he shows it. He is a cold, ruthless, heartless monster to others, but in front of MC he is just so excited and loving and puppy-ish and all.

As for the plot itself... The arcs are actually a little longer than what I'm used to, one particular arc even reaching near 100 chapters to finish, but I didn't even notice the length until I reached the ending and realized the next arc was starting. It was that good to me.

The arcs all have their traits, the plot devices are also different and easy to differ from each other, it's really smooth and even though it should have made me "Hey this is going too fast" it was so nice I didn't notice at all that only a few hours passed in the novel because so many things changed with MC and ML and it wasn't bothering at all?? Some arcs particularly stand out from cliche plots of other Quick Transmigrations, such as this arc where MC technically time-travels for a few hours or where ML is a chemical genius, or that one where ML, uh, gouged out the eyes of a doctor who was stunned by MC's looks.

....I did mention he was psycho, did I not?

Almost all of the arcs are Happy Endings, with one or two Mixed Endings, and a few Bad Endings.

Sorry for not aqccurately explaining what makes this novel so good (IT IS REALLY GOOD). Reading so much so many novels mix in my head together. Also 1100 or so chapters after and my pea brain can only focus on one arc at a time so I might have forgotten some details again.

Also, finally decided to catch some sleep IT'S A LIE so, yep.

"Versatile", "alive" and "free style" are words that comes to mind when I ponder over this novel, though.

Currently taking a small break from this novel to check out the novel @MiyaMira pinged me for. Still love this novel and I strive to finish the remaining 900s chapters, but my interest was peaked by her recommendation.

aliasluna, RBJ, Aytise and 15 others like this.
  2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished a novel yesterday. I'm up-to-date with all the novels I'm currently reading. And the internet at home is so slow that I can't access to my game, so I have nothing to do when irl I actually have a thesis to finish but let's procrastinate AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

Although yandere is bad in real world, I can't help myself liking this kind of ML in novels. I guess I'm biased because ML always have the ML halo above them so opinions will have to be biased on them. And yandere ML that turned into a puppy in front of his S/O is my kink. 2000 chapters or whatever, bring it on! :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

RBJ, mmem, SoulVoid64 and 6 others like this.
  3. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    OML that moment when you decide to start a new novel and then suddenly sees another novel more interesting but remembers you're still in the middle of reading another novel. *slams my head into a wall* :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

As soon as I read that quote I knew that my brain has processed it as my future for the following nights. R.I.P

Elliana, Dayong9909 and Nokita like this.
  4. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhh!!!!!! Yes

Nokita likes this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I like yandere ml:blobnosebleed: this is look good. Need spoiler please

6. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please provide 1st arc spoilers so I can mtl mtl read of the chapters.Thank you

7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler whole arcs

8. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    I split the arcs into parts, as it was getting long and I didn't have the time to write all the arcs I read in one go, and I was afraid of losing the progress.

Arc 1: Proud CEO, Cherish Me Gently
    CEO setting isn't one of my favorites actually, but experience has taught me that the first arc somewhat helps in the decision of "is this worth enough to read". Its start isn't very explosive, and the Golden Finger would've made things awkward but somehow it ended up pushing the arc forward nicely? The one thing I love the most in this arc is ML words when some little shits manage to kidnap MC and someone taunts him with how she is not pure anymore. They didn't succeed, as MC triggered the Golden Finger to make the scum hallucinate of dead people, but ML still touched my shoujo heart. Other than that, the plot is pretty nice, if a little cliché, like all CEO arcs of QTs tend to be, but the ML shows a frightening posessiveness after the kidnapping- --- not to a crazy point, but still a little strong.

Arc 2: Gaming God, Please No Flirting
    The MC arrives into this world several years before the arc starts, and when it DOES starts, ML has already been stalking in love with MC for years. All his antics might have been scary if it wasn't so sweet and funny, and ML hasn't gone to overboard creepy yet. He is shy and timid with MC (though only on the inside, on the outside he's :blobneutral:) while he's a cold little shit to everyone else.

Arc 3: Treacherous Court Official, Please Cooperate
    That arc where MC triggers Golden Finger to go back in time for some days because the ML of current time was a ruthless and cold person that loathed women, as he was abused terribly when he was small. MC is not able to trigger Golden Finger for the duration of the time travel. Chibi ML is a poor bean with dangerous yandere thoughts already blooming in his head, and Adult ML is just a crazy psycho - he brutally killed a doctor/healer because he looked at MC with awe (for her beauty), and almost massacres the doctor's entire clan because the doctor cursed him to never get together with MC. The thing I love the most about it is the angst of ML who thought MC was dead for years and the fact that he calls her "Big Sister". One of my guilty pleasures don't mind me.

Arc 4: There's Always an Honour's Student that Wants to Flirt with Me
    Because ML to kill people in the previous arc, as a small punishment MC has to change into a cat at night and becomes human at day. Behold something that makes MC different from many other MCs: She is complete garbage at studying. As for ML, he is a chemical genius that likes to experiment with poison/virus, and is so good at it that his poisons/viruses/?? can dissolve the human body into NOTHING at an insane rate. I always thought this dude could've created the Zombie Virus to be honest. This almost ends as a BE.

Arc 5: The Apocalypse Ruler's Dear Sweetheart
    MC is a zombie and ML is a man that doesn't give a fuck about humanity and worriedly tries to feed his sweetheart with humans. ML was pushed off a building by some people and landed on MC, who decides to save him after finding he is a Male Protagonist. This arc is pretty tame in regards to apocalypse arcs, but it doesn't shy away from... uh... rated parts. Sadly this arc ends in a Bad Ending, as a side character decides to end the Apocalypse (because MC told him she wanted it to end no matter what), and as he's technically their originator, he kills off all zombies by comitting suicide, which includes MC. ML kills himself shortly after.

Arc 6: The National Movie Emperor's Daily Life of Pampering his Lovely Wife
    The ending of last arc is so bad that the ML in this arc "falls in love at first sight" with MC. MC's mission in this arc has nothing to do with ML, and is, in fact, to help a pure white lotus (that is so genuinely good and naive to the point it ruins her) become the Movie Queen AKA slap some sense into her head. Later on this girl ends up falling for MC. MC ends up signing up for the job of being ML's assistant because it had big pay and it would be a start to get closer to her target, whom as she finds, she doesn't like very much. However when she tries to abort after seeing ML interested in her (at first she thinks he's using her as body meat because there are rumours of him being gay for a manager, and later on is because she tries not to get attached and burn Golden Beans to stay again) but ML is persistent and sticky as hell, and begs her at least for a chance to convince her to be his. At the end of the arc, both MC and ML recover their memories. ML is so angry at the Reincarnation Department for the shitfest of last arc, especially so as this arc's mission has nothing to do with him and they would've missed each other if his feelings weren't so deeply ingrained.

Arc 7: The Villainous Boss' Personal Pampering
    This is set in a time where warfare seems to be ongoing outside China (or, as many novels prefer, "Z City/Country"). ML provides dangerous weaponry to the factions in the war, while MC is a heiress that ran away to the borders of the warfare to get away from her slag ex-fiance and green tea sister. MC is thrown into a coliseum where only the last one alive gets to leave (a lie, as everyone is killed either way) and ML is there since someone wants to buy some weapons and tries to please him with entertainment. ML in this arc is very... domineering, or at least more than his other arc selves, and at first sight considers MC to be his possession. This slightly asshole-ish attitude eases up when MC 'dies' and he realizes what MC meant to him, and he nearly goes mad and is hinted to be ready to kill all the chinese outside Z City, as he can't do anything to the country itself, but those outside it are fair game.

Arc 8: Hi, My Dear Earl of the Night, Please Don't Go Yandere
    A Bad Ending yet again. MC is a student in a town where brutal murders have been happening lately and has the mission of finding the identity of the murderer before the murderer actually shows themselves, a side mission is to stop ML from brutally killing again. ML is an ancient Vampire who recently woke up from slumber, is heavily suspected to be the murderer as the ways the victims die are eerily similar to how he kills people. ML in this arc is known to have killed lots, lots, lots of people (of MANY races) in different variety of gruesome ways. MC gets her arm torn off and dies from getting her heart dug out by the real murderer (a werewolf who wants revenge on ML, who killed his little sister, by making him suffer the same pain.... though MC calls him out on going after her because he is scared of ML). ML tears him apart and later on massacres the entire werewolf race. MC, seeing him mourn over her corpse and vow not to cause brutal murders, tries to get back and when it failed, bought something from the System Shop that would prevent her body from decaying. ML proceeds to carry MC's never-decaying corpse for the next years, searching for a way to 'wake her up' and is only dissuaded when his brother, Dracula, wakes up to tell him it's impossible. ML kills himself by walking out into the sun without his ring, still holding MC's corpse.

Arc 9: Don't Flirt With Me, CV God
    ML is so traumatized by MC's death in the last arc that he regains his memories in this arc, and spends the following years chasing MC and trying to make up for the somewhat bad mistakes the original host left for him. MC is confused and wary and really tries to get away, as she is not really looking for a relationship and the ML's original host was pretty apathetic to MC's original host, so she considers he reincarnated and tries to make up to the host, but MC is not the original host and is not willing to accept feelings that are meant for another person. Later on when she opens his computer with HER birthday (not the original host's) as password, she suspects he is also part of the Reincarnation Department and guesses he is there to counterattack her and so on so on... I just have to say I'm sort of impressed by how she doesn't even dismiss this possibilities, while in other novels these are just passed off or ignored. She has read too much novels, this girl. Anyways, the suspicion in here isn't serious to the point of dog-blood, so don't take my small summaries seriously.

Arc 10: Paranoid Big Brother, Please Don't Blacken
    Set in ancient era. MC is the first Miss of a family famous in the battlefield, the original host was conditioned from small by Stepmom to be quiet and timid, causing her to be near autistic and seeming like a fool/retard/slow-minded child to people. The ML is secretly the son of a big empire, took in by MC's Father to fend off Stepmom's daughter being able to inherit the family (as original host clearly wasn't up to it), but is treated real bad as the "bastard child" by everyone, until MC comes along and persists on sticking to him, making his situation better. ML becomes obsessed with MC and decides to keep her forever by his side, it was her fault for being so good to him. He falls in love with MC before actually finding out they weren't blood-related, so yeah. ML's real Father is so pissed off, as he realizes it the moment ML refuses to go back and makes them promise not to attack the country, as there's an important person in there, and the only female ML accepts is MC so... Stepmom's fate is sort of very brutal, but it's satisfying to know the author won't lower ML's ruthless meter. This is the arc I mentioned having over 100 chapters.

From Arc 1 to Arc 10 there are 612 chapters. The next arc would be starting at ch613. I will continue later, but for now I gotta go. :blobsalute:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    -NEAR-, RBJ, mmem and 23 others like this.
  9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summaries! :blobhighfive: That way I can use this in order to keep track of what arc im currently on. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Nokita likes this.
  10. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing on the rest....

Arc 11: The Great Tomb Robber is Very Men Sao
    "Men Sao" points to people who are quiet/cold/shy on the outside but wild on the inside. MC is the 'heir' of a clan of tomb robbers who has to prove herself by robbing the grave of a young lord. ML in this is a Land God that became sentient after a buttload of years; or more accurately, became sentient with ML's arrival as the 'original host' had no soul, thus this allowing ML to break the memories' seal. This arc has mentions of skills mentioned in exorcist/medium novels, and I actually got some goosebumps when ML was reading a fucking hill. MC had to pass herself off as a boy ever since birth, because being a girl would endanger Father's position as Family Head. The Father has no knowledge of this, the Mother does. ML spends a lot of chapters thinking MC is a male (he says he wouldn't care she was a rock as long as it was her) until he gropes her.

Arc 12: The Loyal Predator Husband Is Too Ferocious
    Setting where beasts are able to turn into humans, where women are treated as treasures and allowed to have a harem because they are too few in number. MC literally falls from the sky and ML (a lion, and the strongest beastman in the land) finds her, and sort of maybe harasses MC because he wasn't sure she was a female as she was too pretty and she-beasts were somewhat ugly in there. Many side characters try to turn this into a reverse harem (like most of the beast novels which are reverse harem) because MC is too beautiful and is a hell lot nicer and sensible and BETTER than other female beasts, but MC goes "Hahaha Hell No" and is determined to only be with ML, and the ML is so pissed off by those why try to get to MC and nearly kills them.

Arc 13: Hi, My Reincarnated, Lovely, Little Wife
    Okay, so, well. You see how in some reincarnator novels the protagonists are said to be foolish and betrayed and all in their first life? Well the author here puts a realistic view on how such persons can actually have their hateful sides, no matter how pitiful their endings might seem, such as this Original Host, whose ending was indeed pitiful AND is a cliché beginning for many reincarnator novels, but don't forget how selfish her actions were and what pain they brought to others... such as this Original Host's best friend, who tried to help her and ended up r aped and got some mental health problems, because the Original Host NEVER believed in her nor thought of the possibility of her being schemed, and even took part in her tragic ending. And the thing that made MC dislike the Original Host more and call her a selfish retard was that the Original Host, who ended up haunting her house as a ghost for years, never gave thought to that best friend who ended up ruined because of her actions. The ML in here is the Original Host's "Ex-Fiancee" and the one that "takes revenge for the Original Host so she is grateful etc" but MC later finds that ML, who knew of the slag bastard and his schemes to ruin the Original Host and LET THEM do it, is somewhat like the man behind the scenes, and is definitely not Original Host's savior. MC sighs at Original Host's foolishness again, lamenting how she didn't know who had part of her tragedy and even was grateful to one of the people who knew and watched it happen without lifting a finger, AKA ML's Original Host. This ML is really, really dangerous, his thought process is psychopathic in a way that he sometimes thinks things like "Her neck would be easy to snap" "wanna lock her up with chains" "wanna break her legs" and such extreme Yandere-psycho thoughts. But then again a lot of ML's arcs selves think of this. He ends up becoming a wife slave soon enough though. I liked this arc because of the author pointing out the 'bad' points of a 'protagonist' of a reincarnation novel. SOMEONE finally says it.

Arc 14: Schizophrenic High God, Don‘t Be Too Bad
    Another Bad Ending. Personally I didn't like this arc as much as the others, even though it touched fantasy elements such as cultivation, gods, demons, etc etc.The MC transmigrates into an Egg that hasn't hatched for thousands of years and was thrown into ML's palace by her brother in hopes ML would be able to make her hatch. The ML is the 'EVIL' personality of the War God, while the good personality is killed off soon enough, after binding ML and MC with a life and death bond, in an attempt to try and make ML stop causing senseless deaths and rampages and all. MC dies in the hands of a rampaging ML, and he dies soon after.

He also destroys even more of the Reincarnation Department in his rage, and almost kills a high officer of the department. The... Boss (I think? or someone even higher up) stops him and urges him to go on to the next world, and proceeds to kill off the high officer after ML has left. He thinks there's no meaning in having an employee that's just going to get them all killed.

Arc 15: The Cinema Empress' Mysterious Sugar Daddy
    The ML is a color blind CEO and sees color for the first time the instant he sees MC. He can only see colors on/with MC. No one knows he is color blind. I am fond of this arc because MC isn't really interested in relationships and just wants to get this over AKA become the Movie Empress, but ML is really persistent and... well... he is sort of a relationship idiot. He has no idea how to chase a girl and takes suggestions literally and goes over the top. Like, an internet follower suggested he buy 520 (is a sort of slang for "I love you") expensive as fuck luxury handbags and he literally did that. She mentioned in her blog she was hungry and he literally bought her food from a shop miles away, sending it using an helicopter. He's just so cute, trying to butter up to MC and begging her for a chance to let him chase her. (The funny thing is, there was this time when MC was going to say "Yes" to being in a relationship with him, but then ML interrupted her and begged her for a chance to chase her. MC wondered if ML would cry if he knew about this.) Charmingly enough, ML is only cute and puppyish and a little stupid with MC, to everyone else he is a satanic creature from hell, and even his family considers him a demon and were so ecstatic when they found out MC was with ML, to MC's :blobfrowning::blobsleepless: because (in her words) aren't rich families supposed to turn their nose up at her? LOL. The ML's family is so happy, it was about time someone was slaving ML like he did to them for so many years.

This arc makes me remember one of the things I like about MC, which is how she has read novels herself and even thinks "I bet if I dirty this handbag that guy will stick to me on the excuse of paying him back" and I LOVE HER for not forgetting/ignoring shit that happens in novels. It just seems to hilarious and funny to me?

Arc 16: Making a Pass on the Puppy, Please Let Go
    Surprisingly we have an example of a person reincarnating and then going "NOPE I'M OUT OF HERE", AKA the original host. The Original Host is one of the prettiest girls in the school and has a crush on a cute junior classmate, proceeds confesses to him and is rejected. She doesn't give up and chases him for a month, give or take a few days... after that, nothing. The crush murders her in a twisted and horrifying way, she also finds out the crush also was the one to dismember her best friend, and that he was the psychopathic murderer going around killing students. She dies, and then reincarnated, right on the moment she confessed to crush. AND THEN that's where MC transmigrated in, because the original host got terrified and was NOT going to deal with this psycho again. And the ML is, as you guess it, the murderous psycho killer crush! :blobparty: There's a part in this arc where he is torturing a student that helped MC during the exams and almost kills him, if it hadn't been for MC interrupting him. As for the ending.... It depends, really. ML is terrified when she finds out of his identity as a murderer and promises to not ever ever kill again as long as she didn't leave, even putting down his pride to beg her. MC softens and is about to say yes, to both staying with him and in this world, but then ML's sanity sort of... snaps? and he thinks that everything would've been better if she didn't ever know. He knocks her out before she can say yes. MC wakes up tied in an operation table and assumes ML is going to kill her, but ML (slightly hurt) says that he would never kill her, he is just going to erase her memories. MC is appalled and argues, what if anything goes wrong? ML responds that he will take care of her forever even if she became dumb as a result. MC tries to abort this world, but the Reincarnation Department denies System's Mission Abort, thus delaying her enough that the memory erasing is successful. ML only erases the time when she ever found out he is the killer, OR SO HE THINKS, MC still knows he is the killer but she doesn't remember he was already busted by her. So, it depends on people's POV whether this was HE, BE, or ME. The epilogues of this arc are actually kind of cute and happy, if you ignore he erased one day's worth of memories from her.

Arc 17: The Empress Dowager is Above, This Officer is Below
    The Original Host is a beautiful girl that was forced to marry the Emperor on his deathbed, but he died soon enough. The current Emperor is a four year old. ML is an 'eunuch' who is plotting to take over the throne. MC also plans to take over the throne. This arc has brief angst as MC is thought to be dead. Her death sends ML into despair and makes him realize how meaningless the throne is compared to her. While she is in hiding (because she really got wounded fatally and was near death and she would be a monster if she recovered like after a few days and returned) the ML makes her the first female Emperor in history, even though she was 'dead'. He believed she would come to his dreams if he made her ambition come true. ML in that part was so angsty and made my heart hurt. :blobsob:

Arc 18: The Great God Solely Pampering the Novice
    The MC's Original Host is a girl obsessed with becoming a great writer to the point she literally died from stress. MC's mission is to become a great writer and have movies of her books, to her horror. The ML is a godly writer whose books are famous international. MC accidentally does some things that end up with him becoming his 'slave' because she accidentally injured his hands. ML finds great joy in bullying her, he finds her angry but "I have to keep it in" expression adorable. This ML, as always, is also an inner psycho, in the sense that he seems to be affected by what he writes as the first time he met MC he had some rather psychopathic thoughts like killing her or scooping out her eyes as they were so pretty. Though the ML himself is still psycho without his books affecting him. Possessive, obsessive and dangerous; one of his motives to keep MC by his side was in hopes bullying her would calm his aggressive and psychopathic thoughts, and while with others he is getting okay, he realizes too late that he is only getting even more crazy, insane, psychopathic and dangerous when concerned with anything that is MC.

Arc 19: Wolven School Tyrant, You're Annoying
    MC secretly hates this mission because it requires her to personally take the exams and successfully enter the most prestigious university. The Original Host is an Honor Student and always aces Number One in the whole grade. She fell in love with a slag sonnova ****, became pregnant, her life went down, and then she died in a car accident. The reason MC can have a chance of completing this mission is because of the base knowledge in Original Host's memory, her obsessively studying (FOR GOLDEN BEANS), and also remnants of what ML taught her in past arcs, like Arc 4. ML is the worst student in the grade. He is a tsundere at the start, and later on makes the effort to raise his grades because MC moved from the best class to the worst class (on the condition of her grades not lowering) to get away from the slag boy, but the teacher warned her she only had one month to stay in the worst class. He makes a deal with MC & the teacher that for every 100 numbers he climbs in the grade ranks, then MC has to stay for one more month. I laugh at this MC and ML because MC's gifts/presents to ML are always more tests and practice books, making ML despair but he does them ANYWAY because MC gave them to him and, well, in short because he's a wife slave already.

Arc 20: The Emperor's Captivity and Pampering Of The Treasure in his Palm
    Weeeelllllllll the MC's original host is a halfbreed, whose Mother is a full blooded kitsune and died protecting her from some tribulation while at the same time making Original Host into a full blooded kitsune and leaving her all of her cultivation. Their Father married into some rich family, the Rich Human Wife chased Mother off, MC comes in and looks for Father to accomplish Original Host's wishes. I forgot. Before finding Father she comes across a wounded ML who is trying to shake off assassins, who in a burst act of good will decides not to involve her, tries to lead the assassin away, MC helps him, heals him, and noticing he is poisoned decides to use up a thousand years of cultivation (that her Mother gave her) to erase the poison (AND YOU KNOW THE CLICHE DEADLY POTION FANTASY NOVEL MLs TEND TO HAVE? THIS is it). I didn't finish this arc, so I can only mention this much about this arc.

I only read till halfway (not even that) through Arc 20 before @MiyaMira poked me and slapped my face in with another amazing novel, that I am reading now. Thanks a lot.
    Before I was always burning up Mobile Data while reading in places with no wifi, until I realized I could simply download them and read them offline. THAT certainly saved up a lot of money.
    I would probably cry and be terrified as hell of a real life yandere. Like, I'm probably going to be one of the dead bodies in an alleyway if I ever see one, because I might have accidentally looked at their insignificant other too. And I would probably never even know why I died.

But as for yandere in novels? I'm so ready for it. You're not alone in your kink. :blobpeek:

-NEAR-, RBJ, mmem and 18 others like this.
  11. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this spoiler make me wanted to read this in raw. Thank for spoiler. This novel hooked me up because of yandere ml

@Eis please spoiler/summary arc. MTL is so hard and confuse to me.

12. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alina Moktan I'm still in the middle of summarizing other novel, also I still have 2-3 novels on my reading list (though I just dropped one).
    So it will take sometimes before I can make any summary of other novel. Perhaps other can help? @Dragon_Reader

Well if there's still no one who summarized this by the time I finished reading, I might then do it.

Alina Moktan and Dragon_Reader like this.
  13. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Nowadays due to want of time, I am barely visiting NU once a week. So I would have completely missed this awesome gem by @Nokita (eh? Eh? Who is surprised that the recommendation is a gem? Not me, certainly!) if @Eis had not poked me for summaries (lolol).

Here's the summary for arc 1 the title literally translated to Tsundere President :blobxd:
    The book opens with MC wondering where the heck she is, wasn't she on the plane? System tells her - your plane exploded but u r selected to join the rebirth company. MC is shocked - there is a ghost inside me???!!!! System explains everything. MC is happy to go and do this world hopping thing as long as she gets to live again. Cue first world. Main mission is to make sure that the ML does not lead a lonely life and second mission is to reveal the slag boyfriend and take revenge, make him regret.

O!Host had a slag boyfriend who left her for the FL who is a manager and the daughter of some department head in ML's company. O!Host gets drunk and dies. Now MC transmigrates when the O!Host is in the club. She rushes up to the VIP place where ML is sitting but the guards do not let her in. Then system prompts that ML has left. So MC rushes out, asks system for ML's plate number and deliberately stumbles on his car and breaks a window. ML is pretty pissed (obviously :blobconfused:) and shouts at her. MC, acting superbly like a drunk, tells him - I will pay you! ML scoffs at her and MC angrily waves her card - u stingy man! This card has 2 million inside! ML glares - I don't want some other man's money. At once MC starts to call him stingy and bully and makes a hue and cry. System prompts that ML has lost his regard for her, so minus 5 gold beans. ML decides to take MC home. MC keeps calling him bully and stingy the whole way. More minus gold beans. Then in the elevator while going up his house, she pretends to puke. More -10 gold beans and system warns MC that if the negative number reaches 100, MC will be ejected out due to failure of mission. MC grumbles thinking system never told me this rule. She continues with her drunk acting. ML tells her to take a bath and goes away. Before going he peeks and sees her watching herself in the mirror. She is fair with peach eyes and pink lips and flushed cheeks and ML feels kind of weird. System prompts positive 5 gold beans, keep up the good work. MC goes into the tub and takes a nice, long bath. After a long time, she doesn't come out and ML thinks - is that drunk woman dead? He goes in and sees that she is under water. He quickly pulls her up but cannot feel her breath. She looks very cute and mofu and system prompts more positive gold beans. ML thinks - so what if she dies here? I have a team of lawyers who will brush this thing off. Suddenly MC opens her eyes and spits the water she was holding in her mouth on him, drunkenly smiling - Just acting! ML feels relief and shame at what he was thinking before. Feeling weirded out with the emotions she was bringing out on him, he throws her in the living room and tells her - u sleep here. He goes to his bedroom. MC cautiously looks around and confirms - no cameras. System is impressed and says - yes, u smart, no cameras. Then system asks - how come u can act so well? MC responds - ofcourse I can act so well, how do u think I survived in Orphanage? She strips to her underwear :cookie:. Then she bangs open ML bedroom door and jumps on his bed. The bed is very, very big so fortunately ML was not impacted. She rolls around and tells ML - I like this quilt, I am sleeping here! ML is pissed but blushes coz MC is almost naked :blobpats:. He says - go away, this is mine! MC says - this smells like me now, so it is mine. ML - so why don't u pee around it too? MC stares at ML looking as if she is genuinely considering this idea and ML quickly says - alright, alright, go to sleep. MC wakes up next morning to an empty bed. ML is no where. She quickly puts on her clothes, takes her purse and tries to get out but the main door is locked and can be opened with only ML's password. She asks system for her golden finger - teleportation and then disappeares. ML walks out from the bath and sees no MC. He gets angry and confused - door is password locked and the elevator requires my voice print to work, how did she get out? But he becomes angry - eating and running, heh.

MC goes to ML company in the morning. She works for a small advertisement firm and she takes a proposal to advertise to ML company. She has to meet the HOD of Publicity department and goes to the receptionist who tells her - no meets without appointments. Suddenly, FL and slag BF arrive from behind. FL starts scolding MC - why have u come here, u won't get him back how much ever u beg. Our MC with her sharp wits and cruel tongue slaps the shit out of FL and her slag BF - I don't deal with second hand used goods, u r best fit for him. I don't even know why u purchased him from me with 2 million :blobowoevil_horns:. FL starts doing some drama and the receptionist is inclined towards supporting FL coz FL is a big deal in the company what with her own position and her father's position. Suddenly ML comes from behind and MC pretends to be surprised. ML looks at slag BF and asks - ex BF? Then he scowls darkly at MC - U had such bad taste. Then he tells HR to fire both slag BF and FL. FL starts protesting - My daddy is this-that-that. ML walks away dragging MC - u should tell me your proposal. He takes MC to his office and asks - how did u get out of my apartment? MC says - I don't know, I just remember sleeping on your bed and then poof, I woke up in my bed! ML scoffs but then looks at her proposal. It's shit. ML demands a good proposal. MC says - I didn't do this, why u asking me. ML thinks to himself how everyone tries to perform the best around him yet this woman looks so indifferent. He tells her to work besides him and give him a better proposal. So MC starts typing and ML also starts working and he thinks this feels nice with her here. After a few hours he looks at her and she is sleeping. Drooling a bit with her mouth open and ML feels warm and soft inside. System prompts increase in gold beans. ML gets a call and he walks out to the balcony to take it. By the time he comes back, MC is poof! He checks the security camera and sees her literally disappear. He realises MC is telling the truth. Something dark inside himself goes a bit crazy and he thinks that now he will not let her get out of his sigh for even a minute. She will be next to him always and if she were to disappear again, he will go crazy. He starts panicking wondering whether she is safe, will she go to some traffic or someone else's room!

Meanwhile system is congratulating MC coz he gave her the idea to go poof. Lots of gold beans for MC now that ML is believing her. After some time, the slag BF comes and knocks on her door. MC refuses to open and tells him to get lost and she will not take back used goods :blobReach:. FL comes and blasts the door :blobfearful:. Police come. FL lied to the police that MC attacked her and slag BF. By the way, BF faints because of the small blast. MC protests to the police. Police are more inclined to believe FL :facepalm:. MC says - ok, I will take my lawyer and make sure everyone knows how much injustice police did to me. Police get scared. FL tells them - look around her house, u think she can afford a lawyer. MC says ML's name and says he will bring her the lawyer. FL goes batshit crazy and tells MC that she is a fool and a stupid moron if she thinks ML is going to support her. ML comes from behind - oh, but I do support her. He instead threatens the police and tells them to arrest FL and her father for embezzlement and other charges. FL is taken away screaming.

Will continue in some time again. This was a long summary.

RBJ, Ressianne, pandaqueen and 14 others like this.
  14. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation of Arc 1 - Tsundere President

FL is being taken away by police but she goes away and begs on knees to ML for forgiveness. He kicks her and then kicks the fainted slag BF too :blobsalute: (unconscious? Who cares about that! Punishment is punishment). System prompts MC on completion of half of branch task relating to taking revenge on slag FL. MC is surprised that she does not have to complete mission to get gold beans. ML holds MC tight and tells the police to take the slag BF away too. Once again second prompt on completion of second branch task. When MC is smiling, ML cannot see her face and he thinks that she is actually sad and gets more possessive. He tells her - this house is not safe, come live with me, i will give u lots of delicious things to eat. MC tells him - I will just rent another place. ML just carries her in fireman hold and spanks her butt. She starts protesting and how she is going to sue ML for taking away her freedom and false imprisonment. He drives back to the office with MC screaming at the secretary to call the police - this big pervert is playing with false imprisonment!:blobcheeky:. So while MC was sleeping on the couch before, her boss called and talked pretty badly to her without knowing that ML is the one who picked up the call. So now ML tells MC - don't go back to your office, it is going to close down in a couple of hours completely :blobpeek: (Scary, ain't it!) Then he persuades her to stay with him and work with him in this advertisement proposal telling her - u can work whenever u want, where-ever u want, however u want, I will give you all the information you need to make this advertisement. She agrees.

Then in the evening he has to go to some banquet. He does not want to take MC coz there will be lots of old men salivating over her young flesh but he is scared that if she leaves his eye-sight, she will disappear again. Last time she appeared in her home, but this might not happen all the time! ML's secretary has the hots for ML and tries to go with him but ML quickly scolds her. She becomes jealous. Meanwhile, MC is admiring the secretary and thinks of her as a sinuous leopard. ML thinks MC is jealous (she is not :blobjoy:) and quickly explains how there is NOTHING between him and that damned secretary and that he will drive her out soon. MC is kind of disapproving, she thinks ML is too harsh. So ML tells MC that the secretary is not innocent, she is spending 200,000 a month when even her income is not that much. MC's middle-class economic condition is shocked. ML takes her to buy a dress. The shop-keeper suggests a shoulder-less dress to show off her collar bone. ML refuses thinking - i have not tasted it, how could anyone else look at it! MC comes out wearing a really beautiful dress. ML - Go back and change! MC thinks it does not look good but in reality, ML thinks it looks too good! The more something is beautiful, more it has to be hidden from others! :blobninja: Shopkeeper tells ML - this is the only dress in the studio which completely covers MC. ML is pissed but lets it go thinking beautiful is better than exposed. MC suggests ML to get a bow-tie. The shopkeeper hurriedly tells her no. Apparently, ML hates bow-ties coz it makes him think of looking like a pet. Some world-famous designer put a bow-tie on ML and a few days later the designer had a car accident and mysteriously lost his fingers. Everyone knew just who was behind that particular accident. MC chooses a bow tie and carefully fixes ML up. ML is very happy tells her - en, you are right, i am handsome :cookie:. They reach the party. The secretary is pissed that MC has not only taken her position but is infact besides ML when the secretary would have to walk behind him! ML is blocked by FL Dad who stares creepily at MC. MC gets goosebumps and clutches tightly at ML's arm. ML announces that she is his fiance and offers FL Dad his secretary. She is dragged away by FL Dad after he and ML exchange more war of words. ML drags MC back to his house and his possessiveness increases exponentially (system prompts each time). He cages her in the bed and kisses her :blobhighfive:. ML bites her hard and MC starts to cry. ML gets jolted back. MC asks - what did i do wrong that u r biting me so hard? ML wants to say he cares about her that is why but what kind of scum is he if he hurts the one he loves in the name of love? So he asks her lowly - do u hate me now? MC says - no. ML - do you like me now? MC says yes and throws a pillow at him. ML tells her - well, I declared my sovereignty over you in the party, now you have to marry me. MC tells him that he has yet to ask her. ML laughs and asks her - will you be my girlfriend? Then he tells her that he won't change and in fact he has already called the lawyer's office to transfer everything in her name. MC feels stuffy and like crying and then tells him - No contracts. I believe you will not change and that is ok.

It's been a couple of days and MC has not been out of ML's sight. So they decide to go out together. MC takes ML shopping and tells him that she will cook for him. ML thinks - her food will be the best even if it is poison, I will just smile and eat. While ML is stashing the groceries inside his car, someone quickly drugs MC and drags her away. She wakes up tied up with the bastard FL Dad slobbering over her. He kidnapped her along with the help of the secretary. They call ML and tell him to bring 5 billion in 48 hours. They try to make MC scream but instead she restrains herself and tells ML - I am resting so come fast. The secretary goes out and FL Dad starts to undress. MC tells system that she will not harm ML and would rather the mission failed so system has to give her two golden fingers. Now the rule is you can use only 1 golden finger in a day. She asks system to (1) completely isolate the room so no one can hear her and (2) to show the FL Dad's greatest terror and horror. So system basically shows all the people FL Dad has hurt over the years have come back to haunt him. FL Dad starts to scream his ass off. ML reaches the hideout directly with money. Secretary starts screaming how MC has already been broken by FL Dad. ML gets angry and shoots her knee. Secretary keeps on laughing, anyone who has crossed her won't be left alone! ML tells her solemnly - MC was hurt because of me, I did not take care of her. It does not matter to me what has happened to her. I will erase her memory and let her experience happiness a 100 fold! Suddenly he hears MC scream and rushes off. Basically FL Dad went crazy with terror and started to scratch her. So MC screamed. ML quickly carries her out whispering - you are alright, nothing happened, it is all a bad memory. System prompts - 100 gold beans, let us leave the world. MC is pissed - why should I leave the world after having done so much of work to make him fall for me and I also love him. System - But if you stay here, you will not get extra beans, I will leave an exact replica of yours here so that he is ok. MC - But in true love you will understand what is fake and what is real! Fake is fake and real is real! MC starts to cry. ML hugs her tight and whispers - it was just a bad nightmare, nothing more. System tells her - if you want to stay here, you will have to give up 100 beans and your memories of this world will be sealed. So staying here is useless. MC feels hurt that her memories of love between her and ML will be sealed. She looks up and sees the extremely worried and dark-eyed ML and decides - alright, I am staying here. System says he will go to sleep within a week and directly transport her once her life in this world comes to an end.

After this incident, ML has become very very sticky. Like a conjoined twin. So MC tricks him by showing him a super expensive jade that she had bought and weaves a story how an old woman gave it to her. ML looks and realises that it is a very old and one of the very best jade pieces available. So he smashes it to bits and thinks now there is no jade that can take her away and she will be trapped with me forever and forever :blobmelt::aww:

I am studying for a super difficult exam which takes up 12 hours of my day :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:. So depending upon the arc size, any other recommendations I liked and decided to read, my own writing as well as sitcoms I am watching, summary may not be regular. But as soon as I finish an arc, I will be summarising it.

Hopefully, I will summarise it far less than what I did for arc 1. Wow, this all is around 40+ chapters.

RBJ, Ressianne, Aeiru28 and 13 others like this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Soes MC know ML is the same person?

16. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww idk why I remembered the part in Almighty Goddess rebirth when she left a copy of herherself for the first time and ML immediately recognized its not her and broke the engagement living a single life alone.:blobsob:

Also thanks for the summary! And good luck in ur super duper hard test:blob_pompom:

17. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With this and MiyaMira's rec, I may not be able to get enough sleep in the next few days :blobpats: In any case, thank you @Nokita for the rec! :cookie:

Dragon_Reader, Yukari_me and Nokita like this.
  18. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    So Arc 2 is online gaming arc and I dislike MTLing online gaming arcs so I will not be summarising it. All I can say is that the ML is like this big, fluffy dog with MC who turns into a bloody, gory hell-hound once it comes to others. Oh, and the ML proposed to MC in front of everyone right after he won some online gaming championship and that was really cute. But I don't really know what happened in between.

Arc 3 is Ancient Emperor arc and once again I hate MTLing ancient arcs coz the MTL throws up some weirdest of shit in the weirdest of places. But I tend to like the story, so I did MTL the arc completely. But please pardon any mistakes and correct them.

MC does not have any memories of whatever that happened between her and ML in the previous arc. That is the condition of system that she forgets the ML each time she goes world-hopping. So I would say there is no overt explanation that ML is the same person. For MC, each world ML is her lover and she never really remembers having anyone else before him.

The background is that the ML was sold off to a brothel when he was 8 years old. He was abused there, raped by men. This kind of gets confusing coz system says that his experience in the brothel cemented his hate for women but as far as I know, while he was sold by his mother and the brother keeper is a woman, the actual abuse happened in the hands of men (Though I have noticed especially in story blurbs that MTL tends to mix up he/ him into she/ her which would often confuse me as to whether it's a BL or a BG. So it is possible that ML was abused by a woman, so someone has to confirm). He was saved by a monk who raised him for 2 years before ML goes on his way to train and become a super General. Despite being a General, ML controls the royalty. The main tasks are to stop ML from killing random innocent people (yes, this time the ML is someone you would happily send to a guillotine), to make ML fall in love with MC.

MC transports into the time when she is in a carriage on her way to meet ML for an engagement meet. Everyone knows that ML hates women and would kill any woman who comes for such meetings. MC runs behind ML calling his name and he slams her hard using his martial strength and she spits blood. MC keeps asking system - send me back to another world, this psychopath is going to kill me! And system warns her - ML is super paranoid about women, if this task fails then you have to go to a SSS world which you are certain to fail. MC starts thinking of ways to change ML's attitude when she thinks of the idea to go back on time and save ML from when he is in the brothel. System gives her three days in the past to do something and sends her back.

ML is terribly hurt and bleeding and lying on the floor with no food or water inside a small room. MC comes in and pretends to be shocked at ML. She weaves a story that she just ran away from home to look at the brothel streets but she was kidnapped and she managed to wake up and come to this room. She gives him some cake. ML is at first very wary but she hand feeds him and he starts feeling warm. Then she rushes out to get water and ML starts panicking that she might get caught or never come back. She comes back with water and feed him water. Then she tells him that she will go out at night and buy medicine for him right when the medicine shop opens in the morning. ML is both resigned as well as angry that she is leaving him and promises that she has to come back or else.... So MC goes and brings medicine in the morning. She cleans him and up, bandages him and gives him the medicine. She has to go back in the evening to bring more medicine. By now ML has fallen completely for her and keeps thinking that now that she has come to him, he is not going to let her go ever coz now she belongs to him. MC goes out in the evening and this time meets with the monk who is supposed to save ML (very later in the part of the story like two years later) and manages to convince him to be available at a specific place where she will give him ML. That day she talks with ML how she has arranged for him to stay with a very kind monk. ML gets angry and hugs her tight muttering - You are going to marry me! MC tells him that by the time he grows up, she will be very old and married with many kids! ML thinks to himself that he will kill all her suitors, her husband and her children and take her for himself. MC then assures him that she will come to meet him every now and then. ML feels angry that she is abandoning him. System prompts blackening of ML. So MC and ML plan their escape. They get caught and MC pushes ML away and sends him away with the monk and gets caught herself. She stalls the brother keeper for a while before the three days are over and disappears.

Cue to present time. ML wakes up wondering why he dreamt of the Big Sister who saved him. Apparently, she disappeared that day without ever reappearing again. Suddenly his guards come in and say that MC climbed over the wall and escaped. ML thinks - even big sister was very good in climbing walls, it cannot be... He rushes over to MC house and sees her and is shocked. He is surprised at how similar they look and is confused why she has not aged a single year in last 12 years. He catches her and shakes her - I am sorry I did not recognise you, now you come with me and become my wife. MC pretends to not know what he is talking about. He drags MC away after hurting MC Grandmother who tries to stop him (As I said, ML is Grade A Bastard). He drops her on the bed and kisses her hard and bites her. MC pretends not to know anything and ML starts blackening even more - why is she always trying to run away from me, but I will not let her, even if I have to break her legs and lock her inside, she will be with me forever and forever. They argue a bit, ML shatters a glass and one of the shards hit MC's cheek. The doctor is called who dresses the wound. ML tells MC that he will make her the Queen. MC gets pissed and says - I do not want to become a Queen, not at all! ML blackens further thinking - she does not want me, she does not want me! MC goes to sleep on ML's bed who tells her he will not eat her until they are married. ML gets up after she is asleep and calls for the doctor. The guards are holding the doctor and the ML gouges his eyes out. The doctor screams - I wish you never get together with your lover. ML tells the guards to kill the doctor and then kill themselves. The guards know there is no escaping. MC is woken up by system prompt - ML going to kill 3 men unjustly, 150 golden beans taken away. She quickly opens the door to go to the ML who is entering the room and he goes crazy - you are still trying to escape! She tells him that she knows he is killing three innocent men. ML acts confused but MC tells him that he smells so heavily of blood and death. They argue a bit and MC tells ML - God brought me to you and god can take me away from you if you do too many sins. Do you want our relation to be compromised? At first ML is ecstatic that MC accepted her identity before he becomes scared of MC's words and quickly sends people to stop the three from dying.

Then there is a small thing where the current emperor's (a child of four years) mother stages a coup to win over ML but ML controls the entire palace. Since MC warned him about minimal bloodshed, he decides to send the empress mother away on account of 'insanity' (ME and you both know who is the real insane person). ML takes MC to meet with the monk. MC wants the monk to keep their secret meeting of the past safe. ML by the way knows that MC transported to the past and that is why she has not aged. He deduces this himself and not coz of MC. This is actually another reason why he went after the doctor coz he thinks the doctor will realise MC has not aged for last 12 years and that secret should not come out. Any which case, the monk smiles at MC but does not reveal anything. ML has guessed that MC had something to do with the monk but does not know for sure. He sends MC outside to wait as he discusses personally with the monk. The monk, a very kind hearted man tells ML not to worry as MC will always steer him right. When MC is waiting outside, a handsome man hits on her but ML comes out and punches him. He tells MC that he will punish him with 50 whippings. He thinks MC will plead for him but MC says - make it 100. ML starts laughing and all main tasks are finished.

System asks MC - will you stay or go? MC asks what if i go and he blackens and starts killing again. System says - mission failed, you go to SSS world. MC decides to stay. ML shows her the mansion he has built in a very nice hill-station type of place and MC tells him that she has always wished to spend her life in such peaceful place only. ML shows the imperial edict allowing him marriage with her. MC laughs coz how can a 4 year old boy write an imperial edict? She tells ML that any day is fine and no need to look for some specific 'good' day.

Took a sneak peek in the next arc and our MC is a milk-cat!!!!

RBJ, Ressianne, FairoNeko and 12 others like this.
  19. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    nOOOoooOOOoOOo-

ML was NOT raped. The arc only says he was abused VERY HEAVILY by women, physically and verbally, but things never got to sexual abuse or rape or such things. To begin with, the reason ML was discarded and treated so badly by everyone is because someone foretold his fate to be that of a 天煞孤星, which is a fate of loneliness, bloodlust, cruelty, and generally a bad Omen all around. So, ML was abused horribly, but I firmly believed he wasn't raped.

That's why he loathes women --- they were the ones who abandoned him (Mother) and also abused him horribly (the brothel) and all. The abused happened at the hands of women, not men (aside from the servants I guess).

When they get caught the MC hides ML in a barrel and then lures the others away. She gets far enough that ML isn't in extreme danger of getting caught but close enough that ML sees the brothel guards catch MC, interrogate MC, and try to beat the answers of his whereabouts out of her.

ML wants to go out and save her, but he is aware that would only cause MC's efforts to go in vain. As they drag her away, amidst the hatred and anger at the guards, ML pushes himself out of the barrel and makes his way to the Temples, knowing that its the only hope he has to save MC. He silently pleads for MC to wait.

The Temple seems to be somewhat far, as the ML actually has to go to the effort of sneaking out of town, search for it, climb the stairs, etc. However it is close enough that he can make it on foot and back. He almost falls unconscious at the stairs I think?

I wouldn't call him a bastard really.... Otherwise it would be calling every yandere I read about a bastard. But I get where you're going with. However DO expect the ML to only care about MC, and to a degree her parents and MAAAAYBE any siblings or close relatives... But really, he doesn't really give a damn about others.

The doctor dies from torture for looking at MC with admiration cuz of her beauty, and curses ML to never be with MC, which then triggers ML into sending out the order of murdering the dead doctor's entire family, all 43 of them.

As for the two guards... My memory is a little fuzzy but I think it's because they were standing guard outside her room? While she was bathing I think? Or just standing, doing their jobs I guess. Or maybe the same reason as the doctor. These two guards know torture comes before death, and before biting off their tongues, they curse ML to never enjoy the pleasure of other women and to only be stuck with MC.

This, obviously, puts ML into a slightly better mood. He gives them a proper burial and orders of taking good care of their family.

The System only alerts of MC that Golden Beans were taken away because of the three deaths and then warns MC of further substraction of Golden Beans because of the doctor's family being in danger of a massacre. MC rushes to ML to stop him and make him retract the orders of the doctor's family's massacre, while the two guards and the doctor are already long dead.

Since @Dragon_Reader doesn't want to, I will be making a short summary of Arc 2 then. (Also have nothing to do currently.

INFO: The ML in here has been in love with MC for years. The first time they met, he was near death and MC rescued him, and then ditched him in the hospital after making sure he was healing okay. The ML wakes up interested and grateful, and over time as he searches for MC and observes her from afar (*cough*stalking*cough*) he falls in love with her. He tries to confess to MC several times, but each time he fails one way or another; he hears she wants to focus on her studies, he hears her saying she thinks boys who are stuck playing games all day are the worst (which promptly sends him, at the time a world-wide champion, into despair and makes him quit gaming after the competitions are over with), etc etc... I forgot the order and explicit reasons, but MC accidentally made ML chicken out of confessing every time, causing him to only dare to love her from afar, watching over her... stalking her.

INFO: The MC's Original Host is a girl from an awful family that places importance on the son and orders her around and many other bad traits. They make her marry an old man, and eventually she dies from depression. Mission is to find a person who loves her full-heartedly.

The arc starts with MC staring at her empty fridge and contemplating her hikkikomori lifestyle, and then deciding to go out for groceries. At this point in time, MC has already been in this world for a total of 6 years. As she sees the elevetor closing she yells for the person inside to wait up. That person is ML.

(He literally stalks her. Like this guy squatted besides her parents' house for days - months? weeks? - to get info as to where she moved to and knew her favorite foods by stalking her and all. It might have been scary if it wasn't somewhat, weirdly enough, cute.)

ML follows behind MC as she goes grocery shopping, internally saying it was unhealthy as she bought ramen. As they go home she is talking with her friend about this guy that's bothering her, that the school always gossiped was together with her. ML also thought so, and he's ecstatic when he hears she is single, and a plan begins to form when he hears she also plays the game he was champion in.

ML is her neighbour. He also decorated his apartment in a way that MC liked, making her wrongly assume he had a girlfriend, and when he denied it and said it was to chase a girl, MC was still oblivious.

ML and MC become Master and Disciple in the game. MC is a real newbie and ML is the guy who indulges her in whatever and revenge-kills those who go after her and all. Overall pure sweetness.

There's a player who has a thing about them, hostility I mean, but I forgot her existence.

The team which ML went to the competition last time have been trying to convince ML to go back to playing, and are so happy when he finally agrees, as they haven't won the nationalists ever since he quit. They have slight grudge against MC because she was the cause of him quitting, but they held it in as 1) she didn't really mean to, and 2) ML would rip them apart. There's this guy (let's call him Replacement, as he replaced ML after he quit) that simmers quietly in the background because he is not as good as ML and he is jealous and angry he gave up gaming because of a girl. Later on he busts out the relationship between MC and ML in the internet, including how he gave up gaming because of her, even though they planned to make it secret at least until the championships passed. ML quickly knows it's him, as only the team knows of MC. ML kicks him so hard he flies across the room.

Some feels and they finally get together oficially.

Then ML is about to take out MC for food, to her surprise and worry, given the explosion in the internet. ML doesn't give a shit. He even says it's no problem, he's just gonna quit. MC convinces him not to, as one of her side missions is to 'help' ML win the world championship.

The epilogue comes after that. It's pretty much the ending of the championship, some bimbo trying to secretly get closer as she interviews him and get heartlessly rejected with sth like "my lovely girlfriend doesn't like me getting close to other girls", making the crowd scream and the bimbo jealous.

I was going to write it more detailed until I realized that would be near translating it. There are a lot of detailed things in the arc left out, such as acts of fluff and chasing and comedy between MC and ML, ML's vicious protectiveness of MC, etc etc etc etc.

Might have some details wrong, as it's been quite some time since I read the arc, and Miya's recommendation is cracking my head apart.

RBJ, Ressianne, tammapmap and 13 others like this.
  20. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolol, THIS is why I dislike MTLing ancient arcs and even cultivation arcs! Thank you for correcting coz u cleared a lot of my doubts. The reason I thought ML was raped is coz when she decides to clean him completely (and calls him 'little steamed bun :blobmelt:), he thinks - I am so dirty especially after what they did to me and now she will look at me. I thought this was kind of like a vague way of saying he was raped. But I was totally confused over their escape part and u cleared that up too!!!! So thank you @Nokita Sama. And for that Arc 2 too. For some reason, I find gaming arcs pretty boring. In any fast-wear story that I have read, even translated ones, I tend to skip the gaming arcs. *Sigh*

Yukari_me and Nokita like this.