Spoiler (Bl) If You Don’t Fall In Love, You’ll Die

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Aug 10, 2018.

1. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a link to a translated version? I found one but it only translated to chapter 9 and that was way back on June
    I really want to binge read coz it seems such a good read from your summary.

2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no complete eng TL, the recent still reach ch 9, i mtl the raw :blobmelt:
    it's quite easy to mtl, maybe you want to try to mtl ?
    www.danmeila.com/chapter/20171003/26379.html (only till ch 91)
    www.ggdown.com/45/45920/ (complete till extras)
    https://www.sto.cc/book-168074-1.html
    or you can google the chinese title if want other links

But beware, bc ML+MC like to give us sweetness and daily PDA which most likely will make you nonstop smiling plus envy to death xDD

3. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this. I will try, but I have no talent for language. I only know boring english

4. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure MTL English will be "interesting".

wildthorn likes this.
  5. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    That's one way of justifying your choice to your brain that just screamed, "kill me now!" :blob_grin:

7. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh-yea i forgot to add this,

Yu Xingzhe used to has feeling for MC, but he left MC and went to Paris. Why? He misunderstood that MC & Gu Xi in a relationship. He heard that MC confessed to Gu Xi and Gu Xi accepted MC, so all these years Yu Xingzhe always hate it when heard about Gu Xi. Until MC+ML went to Paris and met w/ Yu Xingzhe. Yu Xingzhe didn't understand why MC w/ ML and looks so close, isn't MC w/ Gu Xi? And when Yu Xingzhe confront MC about it, MC confused why Yu Xingzhe think that MC in love w/ Gu Xi? MC forgot that he "confessed" to Gu Xi. After Yu Xingzhe mentioned what he heard back then, MC remember and explain that all of that only "acting", MC only pretend to like him (Gu Xi) so Shen Jiaze will give up on Gu Xi.

Unfortunately, ML heard their convo, and he only heard from the "acting" and "pretend to like" part. ML heartbroken bc he thought MC was playing w/ him (LOL). MC saw ML and MC thought ML was jealous bc saw MC w/ Yu Xingzhe. ML left and MC chased after him, MC then explain about why Yu Xingzhe was there, it's bc Yu Xingzhe mistook his (MC) "acting" w/ Gu Xi back then as real, and he thought MC+Gu Xi was a lover, so ML shouldn't misunderstand MC&Yu Xingzhe (bc they alone in MC room). ML then so happy bc what MC means by "acting" not toward ML.

As for why MC needed to acting w/ Gu Xi, it's bc of Gu Xi's ex lover, Shen Jiaze. Gu Xi didn't want he come again so he needed to acting. Shen Jiaze & Gu Xi met during uni (you'll see the detail how they met at extras), Gu Xi accidentally heard a girl confessed to Shen Jiaze but rejected. Shen Jiaze even said that he has someone he likes, and it's Gu Xi. Later, they start get close to each other and eventually ended up as lover (also cohabitation). Everything was perfect until Shen Jiaze accidentally found a pic of his little uncle on Gu Xi's book.

Shen Jiaze thought Gu Xi likes Shen Jiaze's little uncle, and only use Shen Jiaze as substitute bc their look kinda similar to each other. At first Shen Jiaze tried to not think it too much, but then he found out that his uncle came back from overseas, and met w/ Gu Xi. Shen Jiaze thought bc Gu Xi met w/ his uncle is it mean soon Gu Xi won't need him anymore? Shen Jiaze was scared, he started like to drink and late to back home.

Gu Xi thought there's problem w/ Shen family. He tried to not giving more trouble to Shen Jiaze by keep silent and try to understand it when Shen Jiaze drunk. But one day, he actually found out that Shen Jiaze in hotel w/ a girl. Gu Xi acted calm and he left right away. Gu Xi just know that Shen Jiaze won't cheat on him, beside if Shen Jiaze cheated on him, how could Gu Xi could easily find about the hotel? Yep, Shen Jiaze only acting w/ that girl, he hope that Gu Xi would angry, so Shen Jiaze will know his true feeling, and that Gu Xi rly like him and not his uncle. But bc Gu Xi was so calm, it's ruined Shen Jiaze more. Later Gu Xi did know that they only acting, but he thought maybe it's bc Shen family won't accept his relationship, so they did sth like that. They ended up break up, iirc Shen Jiaze did not want to, but then Gu Xi asked MC helped to pretend, so Shen Jiaze won't bother him anymore.

The first time Shen Jiaze show in the novel, you might think he's a scum bc how MC called him, but he's quite pitiful in the extra. Oh- and he didn't give up on Gu Xi, when he saw ML+MC he even thought that MC giving Gu Xi green hat, and he won't forgive MC. Shen JIaze also follow ML+MC around, and when accidentally met w/ Gu Xi, he made Gu Xi not notice MC, bc he thought Gu Xi will be sad pffft. Later tho, in parking lot, they all met, Gu Xi w/ Yu Xinzhe and ML+MC. Gu Xi speechless and quite understand that Shen Jiaze still mistook MC+Gu Xi relationship, and Gu Xi said sth like it's not only you who cheat to MC and they "break up" (LMFAO)

And Later, Shen Jiaze confused even more when saw ML, MC, Yu Xingzhe, and Gu Xi in the same apartment pfffttt he didn't understand their relationship. Ofc, everything between Gu Xi and Shen Jiaze resolved. Shen Jiaze talked about his uncle, but Gu Xi explain that he never love the uncle, Gu Xi only admire the uncle. And all the time he only love Shen Jiaze. Gu Xi cried, Shen Jiaze thought he was an idiot, he made Gu Xi suffer bc of misunderstanding, he kept saying sorry to Gu Xi. They back together.

8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    It's one misunderstanding after another... But, at least it was HEA~ :blobjoy:

crystalirishzz likes this.
  9. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here,... Ready to read all spoiler...:blobpeek:

Did ML figured out MC just doing the task in the beginning??

What abaut the smut?:blobowoevil_horns:
    How abaut the extra?
    Did they are married in the end?:blobamused:

10. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost forget to ask.. the most kinda important to me...

Did ML was still virgin... Or....?

Couse i more prefer 1 on 1 thought... And 'pure Jade' ML:blobamused:

11. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    1. ML did not know that MC only doing task at the beginning, ML only thought that MC finally see him differently, and slowly fall in love. And ofc ML so happy bc he thought MC "loves" him. Later bc system gave out a task to tell ML that MC only doing tasks, ML knows about it. But after system told MC that all the tasks actually to lengthen ML's life (and that ML sacrificed his life to save MC's life), MC chose to make system erase ML's memory about the part where MC told him about task+system thingy, since MC didn't want ML to think that MC w/ him just bc want to pay ML back, MC thinks ML deserves more than that, plus MC truly loves ML, so he's willingly to do all the tasks (yep the tasks won't stop till the end)

2. The smut . . . iirc it's not detail, but there bit here and there

3. Extra; ML+MC married, there's also extra about Shen Jiaze & Gu Xi, and extras for SUN & Yu Xingzhe

I'm not sure about this, but i think ML still a virgin? bc he loves MC since 10 years sth ago, when ML still a teenager (iirc 14 y.o) and he's more focus on his work, so . . . no time to play around. Plus, there's no ex who appeared there.

crystalirishzz, mmem, Izn and 7 others like this.
  12. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaahhh, i see.. thank you so much... for answer me...:notworthy:

Time for read this novel then!:blobhero:

13. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost done MTLing,
    Ye Lan is Ye Chen's cousin who is mum is a mistress, if Im not mistaken, he cant go back to Ye Jia as his mum is not accepted in the family, thus he plan to kill (and really did kill) his mum. After that, he got accepted in family since grandpa is somewhat like (?) him, not quite sure but it seems grandpa said it was his soft-hearted that Ye Lan plan to kill Ye Chen. I actually was hoping to see Ren Jing did something to Ye Chen's cousin..

crystalirishzz, Anie and lizabernal96 like this.
  14. Ritsuka

Ritsuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell the chapter number when the MC falls in love?

15. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be smut in there????? :aww::aww::aww:

16. teagsho

teagsho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god Chrysanthemum Garden translator/editor said that Gu Xi's side story is angst and im down, i desperately searching for the spoiler about GX and SJH problem and it's not that angst, only miscommunication and a freak misunderstanding. Yeyy!

17. Nosta

Nosta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was MC a virgin prior to the one-night stand with ML?

Unnisara21 likes this.
  18. Unnisara21

Unnisara21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am on chapter 14 now and I am having a blast. I admit the translation is okay , I find the interaction between the characters so funny. I recommend this novel. The translation is almost completed.
    Wow The death system name is “ If you do not fall in love , you’ll die. Ye Chen has shown signs of being attracted to Ren Jing but still hasn’t realized he likes him. Even knowing he slept with the ML, he still thinks ML is straight. Isn’t that weird. ML has kissed him multiple times but he still puts him in the category “Straight”. MC is really frustrating but cute at times.
    his Daily task are straight forward and how he accomplishes them is truly a blessing. Ren Jing thinks he is cute and has to be patient.
    He ( Ren Jing) is very attracted to Ye Chen.

Yes
    he was a virgin and he had a blast losing it even though he wants to deny it.