Discussion How many novels on your Reading List, do you/have you actually read??

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Vex, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    This question came to me after reading another question posted a while ago.

How many novels on your reading list are you actually reading? Did you just add it and forget it? Or maybe you dropped a novel but are too lazy to remove it? You have finished them through raws? Or maybe the translator dropped it and you are just hanging in there?

In my case, most of the Chinese novels are already finished through raws. And most of the Japanese novels are their just for show. Lol. Novels with female MCs are in various stage of completion. And Korean novels?

You need to pay for raws... So naah.

So what about you all?

2. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i'm at most reading 20-30% RIGHT now, but all in all, counting ones i've completed or dropped, or caught up with a dead translation, the number is probably closer to 60%. I got 1 reading list, and i add stuff to it very generously, so a lot of the novels in there are just there because i once thought they looked interesting and added them, and then just forgot about them.

3. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    excluding the read ones, i'm reading like 5 out of 200+ and those ones update scarcely

4. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    i read about 5% of em actively, some because im waiting for chapters to stack up, some are abandoned by tl, some have super slow release dates so they go into excuse number one, and others are finished but i just havent bothered to move em to a separate list.

5. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost all of them on the reading list except the four I wanna read when they finish but can't be bothered moving to another list...

6. Chronos Bee

Chronos Bee Descendant of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    I have 3 list
    -Reading
    -Backlog
    -NSFW
    I read all the stuff on the reading list, if I read stuff in the backlog then i promote it to the main list.

At the moment the number of novels in my backlog list is equal to the number of novels in my reading list

7. Jed333

Jed333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Easily got around or over 100 but majority of them have been dropped but I still read 22 that are being kept up on.There are a few I am back logged on either because I got bored or lost track of them too.

8. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd go with maybe half give or take 10% or so. Quite a few I've finished with raws, others I read when they get translated. Some of the novels are there to look at later or I've completely forgotten about them and need to try to read them before they get licensed and taken down for good. Some are completed and I just need to take the time to look at them, but I always seem to forget about them.

9. HondaFit

HondaFit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    10-20%. Novels eventually get tiring. Most of ones I don't read anymore, I still hope they might get interesting again.

10. Houye

Houye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all of them. Not my fault that a few there and there are slow as fuck to update so I only read once a year.

11. CodeTime

CodeTime [Void Emperor of Time]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have 23 novels on my reading list and read all 23. I do have 14 other lists for novels that I will never read, put on hold, might read, or already completed tho, all named uniquely :)

12. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    <_<
    I don't use the reading list. I have some novels added to it sometimes but I don't actually use it to track them:cookie:

13. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I too liked to live dangeroysly before I had an almost 3 week brake from reading and lost them all almost.

14. Mabbo

Mabbo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just see it yourself. Here's my public reading list. I actively read everything in the Reading list, I put novels that I prefer to batch read in the Preservation list, Batch Pause list is for long novels that I can't finish in a single sitting, Stalling list for novels I stalled, and Finished for novels I've finished reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.