Spoiler Seducing the Wolf BOSS

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I noticed so far that whenever ML wanted to do intercourse he'll pretend to look very pitiful where MC wouldn't have any other choice but to say yes in which imo looks very forced even though he waits for her consent.

Elliana likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad I’m reading it rn and kinda confuse, did MC got her emotions erased after every arc or what?

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. The memories are there , but her feelings aren't. So she remembers loving ML, but her heart is quiet I guess. She has to fall in love with him again each time.

Blood A likes this.
  4. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's 2nd arc. Now excuse me, I need to massage my sore hand from typing. :sushi_hide:

Gu Gu: Adopted daughter of the Gu family/Orig!H

Gu Shen: MC’s uncle/ML

Su Qing: MP/Heir to the Su family/has the habit of playing with virgin girls:blobangery:/One of the scums who’ll die soon:blob_pompom:

Original Plot

Orig!H was the adopted daughter of the Gu family but was involved in a car crash which resulted in her adoptive parents dying. From then on she became an introvert and started to distance herself from others. Typical high school plot where she falls for the prince charming of the school and secretly loved him for 3 years straight and finally gathered the courage to confess. Su Qing (scum MP)has the gentle personality and bla bla which made Orig!H fall for him more so when she confessed she was surprised he accepted it. Orig!H got so happy and they started dating. When one day MP invited Orig!H to his house to meet some friends that Orig!H’s nightmare started. The gentle MP that Orig!H knew disappeared as she saw him watch her get raped by his friends. They took videos and used it to threaten Orig!H so Orig!H could only endure it. When Orig!H finally had enough she was forced to drown into a river but never expected that the Gu enterprise would also be affected. Those scums did something that made Gu enterprise stock fall and made all the other families attack it and take the shares causing the Gu enterprise to collapse.

Orig!H’s Wish

1.To make the scums suffer the things she did

2. Protect the Gu family (I think)

Hidden Mission: Raise the favorability of Orig!H’s uncle​

Mc wakes up before the Orig!H confess to Su Qing (MP) and decided to go with Orig!H’s routine of going to school and dancing at the back of the school before going home. When she came back home she meets ML and tried saying hi in order to get favorable points and immediately went to her room. As soon as MC entered her room she was shock cuz ML looks just like Shen Jiaye (arc 1 ML) and asked system what’s happening. System notifies her that it was a bug leaving MC disturbed.

MC had dinner with ML for the first time which made the housekeeper so touched since he hasn’t seen this scene ever since the orig!h’s parents died. But MC and ML didn’t even talk so MC didn’t get any favourable points. While MC was having dinner she kept thinking of the ML in arc 1 and comparing the two. She tried remembering what happened the last moments before she went to this world but strangely she can’t remember.:blobpensive:

Next day MC kept to her usual routine and felt someone watching her as she dance at the back of the school garden. Those who were watching her were the friends of scum MP and informed MP that they found their next target. MP was a bit hesitant but when he saw MC’s cute face he agreed and felt excited. When ML came back home he saw MC sleeping on the couch (yeah I’m practically gonna tell what happen whenever ML and MC is together) and carried her to her room not realizing that he looked so gentle rn. MC woke up and saw him and said wb which ML replied saying that she didn’t have to wait for him. He took her to her room and said gn but MC stopped him asking if they can visit her parents tomorrow. ML agreed and went out to call someone and asked what was MC up to this day since he felt strange about the sudden change (yep, the beginning of stalki- *cough* caring for MC begins:sushi_cool:) Next day they visit her parents grave and MC began to talk with a bitter face earning ML’s pity which kinda earned her some favourable points. When MC was done looking all sad, ML patted her head and grabbed her hand. MC was surprised and wanted to take back her hand but ML distracted her with the topic of food so ML was happy to hold her (and secretly start to pamper her without him noticing) which earned her another point while not noticing that they were the focus of attention of the people because of their exquisite look.

Back to school MP began making his move and pretended to ‘accidentally’ get lost and saw MC dancing beautifully. MC pretended to panic and shyly looked down and wanted to leave but MP stopped her and praised her for her dancing. MC blushed and told him that she will come here everyday to dance so he’s welcome to watch while fidgeting. This makes the system shake its head saying that if it didn’t knew that she was pretending then it would’ve also believed her act and started making fun of her. MC ignored it while MP smiled gently while secretly sneering and left after he said he’ll watch. By this time MC and ML is quite close now so when she came home she happily greeted ML and went to her room looking like a girl in love. ML became suspicious and asked the driver what happened to MC and the driver replied he doesn’t know and said that when he picked her up she was blushing and looking really happy though he didn’t say the part that she looked as if she was a maiden in love who successfully talked to her crush in fear of getting fired since ML already looked like in a bad mood. (Poor driver:sushi_chubby:)

ML dismissed the driver and went to MC’s room and saw her doing her homework and left. Next day more interactions between MC & MP where they finally exchanged contacts and became close. Rumours also spread that they are together but the both of them didn’t respond to it. Everyday MC has been coming home looking really happy so when ML went to her room at night he saw MC ‘studying’. When he asked her if she’s doing schoolwork MC got shocked and immediately covered what she’s doing and said not really. ML was suspicious and thought of the reports he got about MC while MC asked what he’s doing in her room. ML: to check up on you. MC: oh ok and avoids eye contact. ML asked what she was doing and MC evades it but in the end finally answered since ML won’t leave her room. MC made him promised not to laugh at her and finally showed him what she was doing. She blushed and said to ML that she was making it for her crush and wondered if MP would like it and blushes again while looking distressed. ML plays the good uncle and advices her about love and to not rush it since she’s still young bla bla bla. MC agrees so ML takes the thing she was making (forgot the reason he used. Wait does he even need a reason?) and told her to sleep early. MC wanted to take back the thing she was making but ML already left the room so she has no choice but to sleep. When ML came out of the room he was looking at the craft that MC made with dark eyes while feeling pissed.

Next day MP finally confesses to MC and told her that he really likes her bla bla. MC with her ‘I want to say yes so badly but i can’t’ face looks at him and asked if he could wait until she’s in college since she promised uncle to not rush about love. MP gently smiled while secretly pissed as he said of course but then asked her if she’s free tomorrow since he wants to introduce her his friends. MC was all happy but became worried so she said she’ll contact him. Meanwhile ML ordered his secretary to collect info about MP. When ML got the info all he could say was “hypocrite” frowns and looks at another info “hypocrite” looks at MP’s photo “hypocrite” (x100) When ML and MC was home ML told MC to stay home since its dangerous outside. He’ll come back later to accompany her to go shopping. MC remembers that when the orig!h was young the two were very close until the accident happen so MC said yeah and ML leaves the next day. MC looks around and calls MP to pick her up since she’s secretly going out.

MP picks her up and on the way MC was talking to the system and system rewards her an ability to freeze time for a minute (or was it 10 seconds?) and can only be used 3 times. They both arrived at MP’s private villa and meets his fellow 6 scum friends who looks at her with their scummy eyes and greets her with their scummy mouth. They go inside the villa and starts to hold a welcoming party and gives MC food and drinks containing drugs. MC uses her ability and switched all the food and drinks she has with MP and pretends nothing happened. She then goes to the bathroom, looks at her appearance and messes up her hair and clothes and calls the police. Meanwhile to MP with his fellow scum friends, they are experiencing what they call love. Before they gave MC the food and drinks containing drugs, they also injected their bodies with drugs to stimulate them except for MP. Now that MP has the drug that was for MC… well, you know what I mean by love right? MP with his 6 precious scum friends are getting to know each other through their manly part~

Meanwhile, ML suddenly received a call from a person he hired that MC was spotted in MP’s private villa. ML’s face turn dark and calls home and learns that MC sneaked out so he hurriedly makes his way to MP’s villa feeling pissed and worried. By the time he got there, he saw police cars parked outside the villa. Both worked together to get in and saw the 7 scums lying on the floor. Police arrest them for using drugs while ML looks for MC. He saw a door locked and tries to open it and suddenly hears MC fearfully screaming to not go in. ML coaxes her to open the door and MC hugs him crying. Both of them goes to the police station since MC was there when the crime happened and finally went home. ML drags MC to her room forcefully and kissed her surprising MC once again with multiple WTH inside her mind. MC stops him and asks what he’s doing, ML looks at her with a sad face and asks if she can consider him to be his boyfriend instead of someone else. MC: … You’re my uncle. No. ML reminds her of what he said to her on the night he took away the craft she was making. MC was like “the hell? That was meant for this situation?” inside. ML tells MC that he’ll give her a week to consider.

Within those week ML stopped holding himself back and became more brazen with his actions. When it was finally the last day, ML received a call that a couple claiming to be MC’s parents came to his company making a ruckus. MC and ML makes their way to the company to meet orig!H’s parents. When Orig!H’s parents saw MC they were amazed by how she look and bla bla bla. These 2 were actually called here by MP before he confessed to MC when he learned that she was the adopted girl the Gu couple took in. He planned to use these 2 to make trouble for the Gu family and paid the 2 tons of money. The 2 greedy scums agreed with his plan and came here but didn’t expect to see MC like this. Orig!H’s mom began to feel emotional and began to talk with MC. MC acted like the filial daughter who missed her mom very much. MC was like: mom since i finally found you then I’ll live with you. Orig!H’s mom and dad: you can’t! And began to make up reasons why she can’t come with them. While the real reason was that they don’t wanna feed more mouths. Besides, since they already abandoned her why take her back again? In the end the two immediately said goodbye and left deciding to never come back. ML dragged MC to the car to go home with a cold face. While in the car, he kissed MC and asked her if she’s planning to leave him. MC denied and said her home is the Gu family which satisfied ML.

Since then, ML became more busy trying to bring down the families that was with MC on the day she sneaked out. MC’s progress was still not done and MC figured the reason was because the scums still haven’t experience fully of what the Orig!H felt. So she made the system collect info to send it to ML so ML can use those evidence to bring down Su family and the others while trying to appease other companies to side with him. In the end, MP was jailed together with his fellow scum friends and was blamed for what happen. He was then abused and pa! Pa! Pa! With them leading him to die. While in truth his parents actually poisoned him since they cannot save him anymore. The Su family collapsed and MP’s parents suicided. MC’s task was finally close to getting completed. One night ML had to suddenly take care of some matters in the company so he had to go. MC decided to go with him in which ML agreed. ML does work while MC looks outside his wondow. When ML was finally finished, they both went home but along the way a truck suddenly lost control and headed for them. At this time MC used her final chance to use the freezing ability and pushed ML out of the car. When ML finally reacted, he saw MC in the car smiling at him while saying I love you and dies. When MC woke up again, she was in her soul form without any memories of what happened when ML and her got in a car crash. She asked system how she completed the task when she still have 2% left. System tells her to not worry since she completed it and took away her emotions about the world she was in.

I forgot to say this, in arc 1 system also took away her feelings in that world that’s why whenever MC recalls her memories with SJY (arc 1 ML) of being in love, she doesn’t feel anything.:blobcry::blobcry:

elaii03, Elliana, kex503 and 9 others like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So does she knows ML1 = ML2 = etc.?

6. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    She does but her feelings towards them will be taken away once she's gone from their world.

Blood A and kiara8 like this.
  7. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I think he looks the same in each world. At least for the first and second, and she recognized him by face in the third one. So I assume he keeps his looks in all the worlds. It's no longer mentioned in the later worlds. Her system confirmed when she asked about it in the second world, calling ML a bug haha.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I find it weird that she remembers but hesitate to have sex with him and is always surprised at his possessiveness? Is that just me?

Yukari_me likes this.
  9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah not just you but you'll get used it to it overtime once you read more ML's like this. I think the reason why she gets surprised by his possessivpossessiveness is cuz the ML doesn't have the memories of the past arcs unlike hers but without the emotions she experienced. As for why she hesitates to have sex... hm, I'll say thats because she has that bit of self respect for her body who don't easily give it even to ML. Besides so far from where im now, the way how ML leads her to making her say yes is by leaving her no choice so I'd get the part where she's always hesitating about having that with him. Since you know, insecurities will always be beside you

10. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its about her last sentence to ML that her son said: don't forget to eat dinner tonight, and don't forget to see the sunrise tommorrow. In the beginning arc the ML don't have memory about their past arc he only have feeling for her. And I think every arc this feeling become stronger. After reading so many quick world, the one that left behind more or less will become blackened over time if they don't retain the memory and only retain the feeling either BL or Hetero.

In the begining 1-2 arc the system take away MC feeling by force?/not asking MC opinion but on later arc MC doing it herself by putting the feeling into some kind of jar/glass ball i just read up to 5 arc

I haven't read far just up to 5 arc. But so far ML not that bad. He still got some restrains, like still asking MC consent for last step. And not overly harsh on se* so far I read mostly only for their first time ML loosing it and doing harsly, after that there no 3 days can get out of bed or any shamefull act. Lots of ML are worse, i don't know for later arc, but so far ML still acceptable on my standard

11. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 5 extra chapter are about MC twins brother. In this arc the protagonist got 3 lives . 1 are her original lives, 2 are when MC take over and 3. Are based on MC wished for her brother happiness, by changing points she rewind to times when they were six and her brother memory intact

Elliana, Blood A and kiara8 like this.
  12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I haven't dropped it yet. The ML annoys me, but he's passable. But forcing kisses, hugs, sleeping together, petting and so on and pressuring into sex, not my cup of tea. He could've been a lot better if the author didn't have this kink for "overbearing president", if you get what I mean. -_-

Elliana, RBJ, Poor_Hero and 1 other person like this.
  13. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I understand, but sadly lets face it how many novel with female MC has a real gentleman ML? Especially in quickworld novel? Quick world is just another way for cosplay from the author. Instead of changing costume their up the game with changing world, so it will not gather much audience if the ML to tame

Elliana and kiara8 like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of cosplay, I think it’s more like role-playing

Elliana likes this.
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody give me tissues. That 5th arc made me tear up first thing in the morning :blobsob:

Elliana, Blood A and Nokita like this.
  16. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this. After few arc I quickly lost all my interest. I don't like mc and ml. This ml isn't likeable at all. I read two or three bl with yandere ml they were not bad but this ml is a no for me.

Elliana and kiara8 like this.
  17. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finish the dragon arc. Someone mention before ML force MC to do it in dragon shape. I think he/she mixed up with another novel. ML did not force MC ij his dragon shape. Its just even after he become human he still got dragon caracteristic which is two dongs. Also in that times MC are drugged by the villain so ML need to help MC. After reading so far ML are really quite acceptable, I don't know why he got so many bad rep (n)(n)(n) And the MC IMHO are so rational as female MC she behaviour are almost like other male MC on BL quickworld. I dont really care about the gender here just wondering why ML got so many bad rep

Elliana, Dragon_Reader and Nokita like this.
  18. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk probably because his personality tends to be like the overbearing president type? Though I agree with you, ML is pretty acceptable in this story.

Elliana, Blood A and Nokita like this.
  19. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Answer: MTL sucks.

Anyways people have said it and I'm coming out and agreeing with them. I somewhat get where people are trying to go with "ML is rapey" but at the same time I don't really get it. Like, sure, he might not be gentleman or good or anything, but.... I don't really see where the rapey comes from. I have binge read this novel to ch650 and so far I don't get those awful and disgusting rape vibes.

Then again that just might be different tastes in reading material, so there's not much can be said about it. But I do agree that this ML can be a little too much for those who aren't into his character types.

Still, the novel is very good regardless. The cannon fodder aren't brain dead, the plot flows nicely, a grand variety of arcs, lots of fluff and good romantic development between a woman who remembers but doesn't feel and a man who feels but doesn't remember.

I'm just the girl that is into this type. (TBH like most of romance CNovels romance I read have SOME of these traits soooo.)

Elliana, Eis, Onelifeonelove and 4 others like this.
  20. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I just read the back story of the next arc with incest warning. So the MC become missy with heart diseasse, while ML are her younger brother that born using test tube technology create to become her spare heart. The boy/ML and MC participate in changing heart operation when orig host twenty. But the operation failed, both die. Orig host got chance with wish system where MC take over and orig twins are rebirth. Now my question as the spare heart twin boy who got rebirth how come he not become black? If anyone here read face of the devil this arc are the opposite of twins arc there, which the girl twin are black lotus

Elliana, RBJ, Blood A and 1 other person like this.