Spoiler Seducing the Wolf BOSS

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, Aug 11, 2018.

1. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that what I like for this novel, there are plot and I don't even call this smut novel after reading so far. Its all fade to black anyway. Go find novel tag with H rr meat in yushuwu and you will see what smut novel are :oops:
    By the way my other plus point for this novel are the family. MC got so many decent family here, not all good but half arc that I read so far MC can satisfied with the family she got

Blood A and Yukari_me like this.
  2. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough cough* About that....

You pretty much laid out the background but lemme add some details: The ML in this arc is the younger brother who was created artificially VIA tube. At the start the parents cared for the brother but the brother was very distant and emotionless and cold, so the parents became distant too. At one time in their childhood while they were travelling, a gory car accident happened before the family and the Father noticed that the Brother wasn't... anything. Not scared, not disgusted, nothing. Just emotionless and detached. This sends alarms blaring into Father's head, as he begins to worry about his Daughter (original host) and Wife living with a person with no empathy.

Simply put, the Brother unnerves the Family, this causing them to have no guilt when deciding to use him as a heart replacement.

And as for why the Brother, or in this case ML, has "not become black"?

*hysterical laughter*

My dude. My bro. My comrade in arms.

This guy is already blackened.

The thing with this arc is that Brother's reincarnation is a bit... different. By that I mean that Brother has been reborn more than once. This arc's Brother is NOT his first time being reborn, and as for what happened in his other lives? Brother tries to evade his death through a lot of methods.

He has killed the Original Hosts a LOT of times. He has tried running away but failed. He has tried building his own force but gets caught. Every failure ends with him dying in the determined year of the operation, which sends him back in time again. It seems that each time is earlier than the next, as the first time it was one year before the operation and the next time it was even further back.

All of his failures teach the Brother to be more careful, to be better. He learns that killing Original Host doesn't help and gives up, and eventually realizes it wouldn't help killing her, and that (both of them) dying would reset everything.... Though it isn't until he has accepted MC that he realizes that this would never if both of them didn't survive.

He instead tries other ways to avoid his fate. This explains how the original Brother is said to be a quiet but normal boy, but ends up dangerous and with great skill in the current timeline. It's presumably the result of lifetimes of trial and error.

His motive in the current timeline was build a force strong enough so that his Family wouldn't be able to force him on the operation table anymore.

He tries to drown MC but at the end decides to save her. His caution, distance and distrust is evident throughout the start of the arc, though it begins to thaw as MC interacts with him. But the distrust doesn't go away until a car accident happens while theyre outside and MC unhesitatingly pushes him out of the way. MC loses her legs in this accident.

This causes ML/Brother to fully accept, trust and love MC. Also this causes the Parents to go from dislike and detachment, to downright hostility towards him, as they love their Daughter very much.

As for the Original Host.... She wasn't particularly close to the Brother, nor even liked him at all, but it went so far as avoiding him and ignoring him. Everything that her parents gave her she sometimes made sure he had too.

Anymore questions?:cookie:

elaii03, Elliana, kex503 and 15 others like this.
  3. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it just read few beginning chapter. But after your explanation I have more reason not to hate the ML, like you said he already reset more than one time and end up always died anyway and you blame it on his character? Blame it on plot or author, but how come this become the character fault? After so many times died by the family and you expect him to become normal child for the n times childhood? And the parents when they found the boy have psychological problem instead of checking and treat him just ignore him.
    Its okay I appreaciate your opinioon, and it's not that I expect you to change your view. Everybody got difference taste anyway. I just happy that this novel got thread so I found it. And so far its my cup of tea. So I like to comment here and share some info on the novel cause this are spoiler thread

sheisthedemon93, Elliana and Blood A like this.
  4. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cannot find the side story for arc 10...
    Which site do you read this?:sushi_thankyou::blobicecreamlove:

Elliana likes this.
  5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    The side story was actually after Arc 11. I just put it there together beside Arc 10 because it was easy to mistook the extra as the new arc.

Elliana and Victuuri like this.
  6. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said ML forced MC to do it in dragon shape? It was a warning of probable bestiality, but it was in a later arc when MC transmigrated to another ancient cultivation world as a demon exorcist (Arc 17).
    ML in this plane is a type of serpent called "Swallowing Heaven". He was supposed to be a cute, puppy-like, obedient little demon until at some level his cultivation will have a certain breakthrough and he will need to molt his skin, so he becomes horny af and wanted to do MC. But at first MC's body was still too young (14) so she'd do tricks so the molting period passed without her needing to do it with him (adding medicine to his food) which made ML more determined to cultivate until the next breakthrough period :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Things continued until a few years later and MC has became an adult, she finally agrees but then ML was the one stumped because honestly speaking, he's totally green in where to insert it (adding up to the time before ML meet MC in the world, ML was actually only a few years old baby demon though he can transform into adult human, one of the reason MC hesitates because it feels like an old cow eating fresh grass :blobjoy:). MC had to taught ML for a few moments before ML took over and snusnu happens. After that ML became more shameless and he kept persuading MC to do this and that thing that made MC embarrassed and even thought of wanting to do it in his demon beast form... which he actually succeed in doing (said in passing by author).

Elliana, RBJ, lizabernal96 and 7 others like this.
  7. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry then, I think what you refer to are in the dragon arc.
    Haven't reach that arc. Just finish the black lotus arc, another tear jerking arc for the ori Host and ori protag, they miss each other. Lucky this author provide the extra chapter. But need to search several web to find the extra chapter

Elliana likes this.
  8. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a snippet from arc 11, MC quit her job as a teacher and become online novel author. She use her id from online game in arc 9 and her novel are about their (MC and ML) lives :D:D in this arc even use the same title he time travel again and again

Elliana and kiara8 like this.
  9. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a mistake on the title. Real title of the arc is "My Student/Brother can't be interested in me". Though in arc ML recovers a bit of his memories with MC through dreams, and in the end of their life, remembered about their life in Arc 9 and asked if she is [name in arc 9]. MC was surprised, but died before she could answer ML.

Elliana likes this.
  10. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, will the ML finally recover all the memory? I mean before the end?

11. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's soul is incomplete and scattered throughout the worlds, so each time MC meet with ML, it's not that exactly that he forget about her, but that the part of the soul hasn't combined with the one that has met with MC. He'll start to recover his memories at the end of MC's body's life in each plane at around halfway of the novel, but the next time they meet again the memory will start at zero again. The arc before the last, ML finally recovered all his memories (soul), so MC basically has completed her real mission and was sent back to her world plane.

Elliana, RBJ, Blood A and 4 others like this.
  12. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he will only has complete memory in the last arc.

I'm now reading the cat demon arc, and so far this were the strangest plot. It's like the author can't decide how the ML lives should be so the story become like a pararel world. In arc 5 oriHost got 3 lives now the oriML got 3 timelines. The original timelines, the timelines when MC take over, and the one that MC soul visit during her sleep. The third timelines originaly should reflect the first timelines by oriML point of view, but somehow it changes cause MC visit this timelines and teach him how to cultivate and voila it become its own pararel world

Elliana and Poor_Hero like this.
  13. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also about ML, originally this bug appear as character around oriHost but not directly connected to the mission, but then he upgraded to become MC goldfinger like in dragon arc. After that he directly invaded the world as MC target that related to oriHost wishes. So instead of bug he should be labeled as virus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

therandomcookie and Poor_Hero like this.
  14. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, i know right.. This was the strangest arc, I'm lost halfway reading this. And the villain was the cruelest so far :blobdead: it's so sad for origMC and oriML:blobsob:

Poor_Hero likes this.
  15. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and the author seem to goes on cultivation road from some arc ago. Even in modern arc author keep makin MC cultivate as golden finger. Of course cause she got some cultivation techic as skill. But in other quickworld usualy there are more restriction about cultivation skill. While here aside saying the aura are thin there are no real restriction

16. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that if the author didn't give MC the golden finger of cultivation, with ML perverted libido she would die from exhaustion sooner.

Elliana and ludagad like this.
  17. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end they again start world hopping with both having memories of each other?

18. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    It was only said in passing by the author, but yes, in the end they both keep their memories and start world hopping forever.

Blood A likes this.
  19. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I hope she will write more epilogues to give full closure.

Blood A likes this.
  20. seafairy

seafairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please grace us with spoiler for each arc:aww::aww::aww: