Novel Me, The World and Everything About it

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by itsnatural, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this is pretty long. I might give it a shot

2. itsnatural

itsnatural Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 18: Other world basics
    (Part 4)

Arc 2: Knowledge is something everyone needed.

‘Awkward’ that word keep appearing on my mind.

Two girls whose eyes are dangerous and a maid that although the most affected victim, is smiling like nothing happened.

“…..”(Nedi)

‘I can’t bear it anymore!’

We are currently sitting inside the library but instead of reading, we do nothing but stare at each other.

I stand up from the chair I was sitting on and position myself in front of the three girls.

“I’m…”(Nedi)

‘I hope they accept.’

“… Really sorry for what happened earlier!”(Nedi)

I prostrated in front of them on all fours. I want to tell them that it’s all an accident but I’m sure it will only give the opposite effect.

I slightly looked up to see their expression, but Elise covered my view.

“It’s ok Nedi. I know your just desperate to break free, but for young Nedi-sama to strip girls older than her is.”(Elise)

Shut up you perverted maid and stop covering me with your panties in full view, I know your skirt is not supposed to be that short.

“W-well, I also think I went a little overboard.”(Cynthia)

“……”(Gretel)

Cynthia seems to have accepted my apology but Gretel is still silent.

As I look at her intently for over a minute.

“G-guh.”(Gretel)

“Aaah! Nedi-sama is a cheater!”(Elise)

‘Eh? What did I do?’

I immediately fixed myself but I don’t really know what the hell I did.

“W-what did I do?”(Nedi)

I asked Gretel and not Elise because she is annoying.

“……”(Gretel)

Gretel is quiet but her face getting redder.

“Aaaaah! That’s right.”(Elise)

Suddenly, Elise interjects us while swinging her arms up and down.

“I completely forgot but Lea-sama said to come to the dining hall for lunch.”(Elise)

Oh Lunch. Because of so many things happening I completely forgot about it. But I still haven’t got Gretel’s response.

I again fixedly stared at Gretel with an eyes of ‘Can you forgive me?’

“All right! All right! I forgive you so stop looking at me with those eyes!”(Gretel)

I got up and hold Gretel’s hand to do a shake hand immediately like a kid.

“I really am sorry for what happened earlier.”(Nedi)

I apologize again to Gretel and so we begin heading towards the mansion.

(Daybreak’s household meeting room.)

In a room located at a tower beside the mansion. After the discussion about the forest border.

“Is that him?”(???)

“That’s him.”(Richard)

Richard and a man with the same age as him are currently looking in the window.

In this meeting room, you can see the whole plot of land the Daybreak family has and the whole city since it’s located in an upper hill inside the city.

The two is looking in a place with a courtyard and across it the library is located. The mansion has library in it too but the collection of the Daybreak household has so many books causing them to build a designated place to store those.

But that’s not what they are looking at.

“Impossible to believe right?”(Richard)

“Are you sure you it’s him and not mistaken? In my eyes he just looked like a homeless brat.”(???)

“Don’t say that Simon, you are not present that time so you really won’t believe it.”(Richard)

A man with long blonde hair that was tied in the back called Simon ponders on what Richard said.

“Aren’t you just in need of a son?”(Simon)

“S-shut up!”(Richard)

“You don’t have a problem since you already got two sons Rein.”(Carlos)

Carlos joined the conversation.

“Hmm. Looks like it’s the same for you too.”(Simon)

Simon Rein. A vassal of the Daybreak family. He holds a private army of mostly archers as he is one himself. His two sons Timothy and Andrew don’t share the same interest in archery like him thus pursed swordsmanship in the guidance of Carlos.

“Well you two just need to work you things off to the bone and make your wives pregnant.”(Simon)

Simon said with a stupid looking face towards the two.

“You are just lucky to have a son.”(Richard)

“Oh! Getting super lucky to have two, I don’t deny that.”(Simon)

Simon sarcastically said with a smug face.

Richard and Carlos both don’t have sons but instead gifted with a daughter on the other hand Simon has Timothy as his first born son and successor and another three more consisting of another male called Andrew and two daughters.

“I don’t have any more problems regarding succession and I can also have men to men talk with my sons. Haaah so lucky… My ass!”(Simon)

Simon screams on the two who were really jealous of him.

“But you understand right?”(Richard)

“Yeah, you only got sisters after all.”(Carlos)

Richard and Carlos who were sharing the same experience said this to Simon.

“You got nothing to talk to towards your family since they will be talking about girly stuffs.”(Richard)

“And I’m afraid to let my daughter take over our dojo too.”(Carlos)

“I know the feeling since I am the only man and my siblings are all women but, personal feelings aside. Richard. Aren’t you planning on making Cynthia the next family head?”(Simon)

Richard shuts his mouth and his expression turned serious about being asked about the next family head.

“Yes that’s right. In case we aren’t blessed with a son a male successor will be out of the question.”(Richard)

In this country, a man or a woman can be a ruler of this country or become the head of a household. The reason is the person who created this country is a woman. But things will absolutely change and the country is no exception.

Men who are stronger than females slowly dominated the country and an equality among the sexes was made. But concerns will surely appear on every family head. And in fact, a female successor is one of them.

A female successor will surely be married off to a male aristocrat of either the first or second son. This two cases always lead to one thing.

If Cynthia were to be married to a male successor of another household. The male who might do or be ordered to will surely absorb the Daybreak household to become one with their household. This is also the same on the case of being married to a second son, and in fact it’s much worst.

In a case of a princess becoming crowned as the next ruler, then surely her husband will become the king.

Marrying a commoner is an option that was not really that appreciated since the household that has a commoner as its husband will surely be ridiculed by the other nobles. And a commoner marrying to royalty will never ever happen.

Then the last option will either adopting a commoner and teach him about noble ethics and politics or marry her to a merchant or successful adventurer who has a great achievement.

“So you are planning on adopting that kid?”(Simon)

Richard nods on Simon’s question.

“Haah. What a troublesome lord you are.”(Simon)

Simon heaved another sigh and Carlos stands up from his seat.

“I object on your decision.”(Carlos)

Simon has a question mark floating above his head when he heard those words.

“Hooh. So you dare defy your lord.”(Richard)

Richard and Carlos both glares at each other.

And Simon who is looking at the side quickly guessed the situation.

“Sheesh. Just how special is that kid?”(Simon)

“I first met him, and he will surely be a great swordsman if trained, he will be the greatest successor if he marries my daughter.”(Carlos)

“Ahahaha. I am planning on adopting him and make him the next head, being a Lord of a city is many times much better than being an swordsman who stinks of sweat. And what if you were the first to meet him? It’s just that nothing more.”(Richard)

‘They are treating him like a wild animal.’ Is what Simon ended up thinking as he heard the talk?

“If what you two said about him—”(Simon)

““IT’ TRUE!””

“T-then someone will absolutely come, am I right? Carlos.”(Simon)

Simon Rein. Although he was only of Baron Rank, his abilities are absolutely first rate as he was a man who rose from being a commoner to a noble with his own abilities.

“So you felt it too, huh.”(Carlos)

Carlos who was glaring at Richard just a second ago turned serious and seats again on the sofa.

Carlos Greigo was once an apprentice of a Light blade master. He made a name for himself by becoming an adventure and later married to a swordsman family Griego with a title of Viscount that served the Daybreak household.

“Based on what you two are talking it must be that, am I right?”(Richard)

Richard also seated as he listened to the two man.

Richard Ascent de Daybreak. Although his skills in swordsmanship, archery, and magic are just to the point of protecting himself, his ability in politics was enough for the other nobles to fear him.

This three. The lord and his vassals met and became friends since they were young, thus their understanding and trust towards each other was enough for the others to mistake if they are siblings. And this three people were called Spawns of Cabaret which refers to the Crystal Mountain, Grand Cabaret. When they are actively participating as adventures and fighting invaders from other countries.

“Based on the people I saw yesterday, they must be the Princess spies or something.”(Simon)

“You saw them? I only felt them.”(Carlos)

“You must have tailed them.”(Richard)

“Ahaha. To think you have guessed it accurately. Can I ask how you got the answer?”(Simon)

“Your tone gave away the answer. Besides it’s impossible to ignore Nedi as he use his power.”(Richard)

“Hmm. I thought its intuition.”(Carlos)

“Don’t treat me like you who trained his senses.”(Richard)

As the three talk. A knock was heard on the door.

“Master. I will ask if you want to join madam and the others on lunch or the food shall be brought here.”(Maid)

A maid asked them. The three looked at each other and Richard nods.

“Bring the food here.”(Richard)

“Understood.”(Maid)

The maid leaves and the three continued on chatting

When the maid brought the food Richard and Carlos started to quarrel again.

“Huh? You wimp really wanted to fight an Emperor ranked swordsman like me?”(Carlos)

“I don’t give a damn about your sword crap as you can’t beat me in paper related works.”(Richard)

The two stands up and glared at each other again. Carlos reached out towards the sword meant for display in the wall and Richard opens the drawer on his desk and gets a ton of papers inside.

Again they walked up face to face and give each other a glare with intense fighting spirit.

“Aren’t you on the disadvantage?”(Simon)

Simon looked at Richard with eyes looking at an idiot. But Richard disregarded the sword versus paper and smiled.

“Kukuku. Even though we are together for years you still doesn’t know Carlos greatest weakness.”(Richard)

“Y-you… don’t tell me?”(Carlos)

Simon whose eating lunch, waited for a new development with not so expectant face.

“This!”(Richard)

Richard attacks Carlos with the bundle of paper at hand.

“That’s.”(Carlos)

Carlos draws back and received Richard’s paper attacks.

“Come on! This is the paper work you neglected for almost three months!”(Richard)

Simon who was eating stopped and looked at Carlos with amazed eyes.

In the end Carlos lose, so he sits on the ground covered by papers. And Richard sits on the table where lunch was served with a triumphant face.

“Looks like I still got something to learn from you two.”(Simon)

Simon bitterly smiles on the two.

(Nedi’s point of view)

After we have eaten lunch, we resumed the tour. But since we moved in a fast pace we ended up finishing the touring by sunset.

On the middle. Cynthia said she can teach me on how to read but Gretel interjects saying she has a match tomorrow it’s a bit of a shame but base on what I heard earlier this morning its seems serious, and Elise said she can’t do it since she was busy on maid related work.

“Then I will teach you.”(Gretel)

I was surprised on what Gretel said since I thought she was still a bit angry although I already apologized.

I accepted it and didn’t say anything anymore.

And now I’m in my room.

Although I already saw it yesterday it’s truly huge.

“Well. There is no use on thinking too much.”(Nedi)

As I said those words, I walked towards the sword leaning against the wall.

I looked at it closely but nothing happened.

“Weird. I’m sure I saw it glowing. Maybe it will glow again if I use magic.”(Nedi)

‘How do I use magic anyway?’ is what I thought but I remembered the first magic I instantly learn.

Focusing my consciousness in my right arm, a warm feeling that was the same as yesterday quickly spreads on it.

‘From my shoulder to my elbows next is my arm.’

But when it reached my arm the sword didn’t glow at all.

“Hmmm. What else?”(Nedi)

As I’m deep in thought about how to make it glow.

“What are you doing?”(Gretel)

Gretel who opened the door was there looking at me.

Well I didn’t locked the door so I won’t be surprise someone will just barge in the room.

“What’s the matter?”(Nedi)

I dropped the sword on my hand and asked Gretel.

“Didn’t I told you that I will teach you how to read this afternoon?”(Gretel)

“But I thought it’s not today.”(Nedi)

“No no. The earlier the faster you learn. Besides, when Elise reported it to Lea-san, Lea-san reported it to Richard-sama and Richard-sama said that he will pay me if I teach you how to read.”(Gretel)

‘What?’

Why the hell the lord of a city like this pay for some kid he just met yesterday for his education? Besides, Gretel volunteered to teach me, so it’s completely free.

‘How suspicious.’

“Why did Richard want’s to—”(Nedi)

‘No. I’ll just receive the generosity from Richard.’

“You have something more to say?”(Gretel)

“Well, I got so many questions to ask. But I’ll holdback myself.”(Nedi)

We moved to the desk to start the tutoring.

“By the way. When I am on the way here, I felt a magical power.”(Gretel)

How does she know?

“Uhmm. Can I ask how did you find out?”(Nedi)

Gretel ponders for a moment and asked something.

“Then before I tell you, how about you tell about yourself first? The truth is I think of you as an suspicious person. But because of what happened today my suspicions lessened an instead turned to a curiosity.”(Gretel

“Is that so? Thank you for the comment.”(Nedi)

Even I think about stuff like that towards them.

“Then. First thing is I’m not a citizen of this Empire. I don’t even know the name of it since I just came out of the forest.”(Nedi)

I felt a little bad for lying to her and the other people I lied to.

“Next is. I’m completely arrogant of the world.”(Nedi)

“I can totally see that.”(Gretel)

There’s also the language of this world that somehow I can speak well although I don’t even remember learning it.

“So all in all. You are a suspicious man with unknown origin.”(Gretel)

‘W-what’s with Gretel? She’s being a total sadist.’

As I draw back to her. One more person comes in.

“I brought the books about letters, Gretel.”(Elise)

“Elise is here too? I thought you will be busy?”(Nedi)

“Kukuku. Lea-sama appointed me as your personal maid. So Nedi-sama. Please ask me if you need anything. Ecchi stuffs isn’t allowed since you are too young.”(Elise)

So it’s ok as long as I’m old enough. ‘Then it’s all good because my mind is that of an adult.’ Is what I want to say but they will just think I’m crazy.

As Gretel and I ignored Elise. We finally started.

But as I thought, it’s hard to learn new letters. But since I just started, I will take my time to learn the letters of this world.

It’s now night.

Lea-san came and brought dinner to us instead of going to the dining hall.

When I asked why. She said that Richard doesn’t want to disturb me so she ask her to bring dinner to us.

To be honest I don’t really care but I want to eat in the same room as the one who help me to this extent.

So the tutoring ended when it’s time to sleep.

Honestly I’m tired on this day. It’s normal to be tired after a tour with accident and misunderstanding happening along the way.

So I immediately fall asleep when I lie down on the luxurious bed.

“Welcome back!”(Goddess)

Looks like it’s not over yet.

“Goddess?”(Nedi)

“Yes yes!”(Goddess)

I’m lying on the… Hmm. How should I say, Groundless or we’re just flying in the air.

“You look really energetic.”(Nedi)

The sky here is bright like sunlight is, maybe because we are like flying in the sky.

I got up not feeling sluggish. As I thought it’s like a dream. But I keep appearing on this place since that time yesterday.

“What should we do now?”(Goddess)

“Uhmm can is this caused by magic that I keep appearing on this place?”(Nedi)

“Hmm, it’s not exactly magic you know.”(Goddess)

It’s not magic? If it’s not magic then what?

Anyway, Goddess seems to know something, but I guess she won’t tell me.

“Uhmm Goddess, I’m actually tire today. So.”(Nedi)

“But you aren’t tired now are you?”(Goddess)

“I’m actually—”(Nedi)

“You aren’t tired!”(Goddess)

She instantly closed the gap between us to zero in an instant! And after she got closed to me she hugged me.

‘Her boobs!’

“Oh look at you getting embarrassed.”(Goddess)

“It’s your fault isn’t?”(Nedi)

When I said those she separated from me. I’m a bit disappointed but this is for the sake of my mind.

“So, are you tired?”(Goddess)

Am I tired? I can’t tell. Based on what happened this morning my mind and body should be conquered by fatigue by now. But somehow I can’t feel nothing.

“N-no. But it feels weird.”(Nedi)

Goddess giggled. Her boobs also giggled.

“Weird huh. It certainly is weird but you will surely be accustomed to it.”(Goddess)

“Should I take those words as an invitation that I will end up here again time to time?”(Nedi)

“Hahaha! Good guess.”(Goddess)

Sh*t! Don’t laugh so hard! Your boobs are moving so much.

‘Wait. If it moves that much, isn’t that mean she is not wearing any?’

When I stared to her chest. A small thing can be seen slightly in her white dress.

“Oops! Looks like I am busted.”(Goddess)

‘Don’t tell me… she really is not wearing any!’

I looked away in panicked when she smiled at me. But Goddess chased me and brought her face closer.

“Hey Nedi, you’re getting hard.”(Goddess)

“Hey! Wait! Stop!”(Nedi)

With the distance against us zero.

“Hehehe. So you still lust for me.”(Goddess)

You’re drooling! Hoy!

“W-wait Goddess!”(Nedi)

When I screamed. Goddess who is still trying to get close to me stopped.

“You’re acting weird?”(Nedi)

Goddess sits as I said those.

“You think I am acting weird? Maybe I am.”(Goddess)

Goddess cast her head down.

“I think I’m acting weird like this because of you.”(Goddess)

“W-why?”(Nedi)

‘Did I do something to her?’

When I questioned her. Goddess who was sitting crawl on all fours towards me.

“Can’t you tell? Maybe you don’t. Maybe because I miss you so much I can’t bear it!”(Goddess)

I was shocked to what she has said as I don’t have any memories of meeting her or even seeing her, but for a beauty like her I’m one hundred percent sure I won’t forget her.

But her eyes. Her eyes shows how sad she was. And I’m the reason. So I didn’t stopped Goddess who is crying as she hugged me.

“You disappeared for so long… *sniff* I… no… we thought you won’t came back.”(Goddess)

I patted Goddess head who was crying a waterfall. I disregarded what she said and just comfort her.

“It’s ok, I’m here.”(Nedi)

Those are the only things I can say to Goddess who is still crying cried some more when I said those which make me feel panicked.

“I won’t go away so—”(Nedi)

Even though I don’t know what is my connection to her.

“Waaaaaaaaah!!”(Goddess)

‘Oh my god! Now she’s crying like a kid!’

“Come on. Don’t cry! You’ll ruin your beautiful face if you cry like that.”(Nedi)

But Goddess won’t stop crying even though I said those. As I see her I remembered something. Whether It’s useless or not does not matter.

‘Is it time to do that? I think I did those things in my past life.’

The greatest weapon of women, and at the same time their greatest weakness.

I slowly lift up Goddess head that was still beautiful even though she is crying.

“*Sobs, Sobs* Hmmm.”(Goddess)

I closed my eyes and kissed Goddess on her lips.

When I separated my lips from Goddess, a face that was several times better than her crying face was there looking at me intently.

“Are you ok now?”(Nedi)

Goddess who stared at me twitched and looked down. Tears again flow out from her eyes.

‘Did I mess up?’ is what I end up thinking as I looked at her face. But.

“One more time.”(Goddess)

Contrary to what I’m thinking. Goddess closed her eyes and brought her lips forward.

“T-then. Here I go.”(Nedi)

I kissed Goddess. This time I tried putting my tongue in. I thought she might draw back but she didn’t resist at all.

And when we separated our lips from each other.

“Nedi...”(Goddess)

Goddess spreads her arms wide as if inviting me in.

“… Take me.”(Goddess)

Thus we indulge ourselves on pleasure.

In the middle I thought of the things she said earlier. But ended up forgetting it as I indulge myself in the pleasure of her body.

When I woke up the next day. I noticed a strange uncomfortable feeling coming from my underwear.

‘I had… a wet dream.’

3. itsnatural

itsnatural Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 19: When he disappears

A woman with shiny blue hair adored with ornaments that seemed to be made from pearls is walking in the outskirts of the city that has an unbelievable uniqueness in it.

She has a body and skin that seemed to be so smooth people will wonder how she take care of it. She is wearing a beautiful white dress that has the right size for her sexy body.

The city is a beautiful city filled with many colored houses and it’s big since it can be called as a city but, it’s strange since you can’t see any people despite it being a city.

But that is only on the outside.

As the woman enters the gates of the city, the recently lifeless radiant city was filled with people.

The woman keeps on walking. But a kid with dog ears bumps to her.

“Are you ok?”(Woman)

The dog eared kid quickly got up and nods to the woman.

Seeing as nothing is wrong with him. The kid quickly runs off to chase his friends leaving the woman. So she continued her walk and walked towards the stairs leading to the upper part of the city.

When she reached the top of the stairs, a beautiful overlooking view of the city spreads in her eyes.

“Even though I been here before this place still amazes me.”(Woman)

A heartwarming scene of a mother and child walking in the streets, kids playing here and there, and laughter that can be heard everywhere.

“It’s really peaceful here. Not good, not good.”(Woman)

The woman shakes her head left and right before leaving the place.

As what the woman saw earlier, this place seems like a place with only fun and joy fluttering around it, but that makes it strange. Since no one was working, how was such a big city still able to operate as it is?

The woman already knows why since she was here already a number of times, and the reasons are because…

First the people here are only those with good intentions.

Second is they don’t feel hunger or even get tired.

And the last one is that they are not living.

Yes, they are not living. And this city can’t be find on any part of the world. Since this city exist in a different realm.

And the woman who was walking with quicker pace than before finally reached her destination.

A white house that was big enough for a small family to live in. As she enters simple furniture’s and a staircase leading to the second floor meets her view.

She walked towards the staircase and goes to the last room on the second floor. She knocks but no one answered her. She knocks multiple times and waited again but there is still no response.

“Aaaah. I can’t be here forever you know.”(Woman)

She twist the doorknob that and forced her way in.

When she entered the room, a clear blue sky meets her view. She was walking in the clear sky as if flying in it and saw a woman with blonde hair lying without any clothes on.

“Rena!”(Woman)

The woman quickly approached the naked woman and held her in her arms.

“Rena! Wake up!”(Woman)

The woman slaps the woman named Rena left and right to wake her up.

“Hehehe… more.”(Rena)

“Hey wake up!”(Woman)

The woman slaps her some more until finally, Rena opened her eyes slowly.

“Rena are you ok?”(Woman)

Rena who was still being held in her arms rubbed her eyes and sits on her own.

“Cheryl? What are you doing here?”(Rena)

The woman with dark blue haired as if representing how deep the sea is called Cheryl looked at Rena with a looked of amazement.

“Based on your reply, it means nothing happened.”(Cheryl)

Cheryl breathed a sigh of relief after she heard Rena’s response.

“So why did you sleep without any clothes on?”(Cheryl)

Rena smiled towards Cheryl who was looking with her.

“I slept without clothes on…”(Rena)

Rena holds both of Cheryl’s hands. Cheryl who was grabbed has a face asking for answers since none of her questions was answered.

“Anyway. Rena what happened to you? Considering this is the spirit realm and only good people can enter this place then that means no one will assault a woman like you right?”(Cheryl)

The scene of Rena without any piece of clothes or underwear lying on the floor? Sky? Can only be seen as she was assaulted.

But as she said. This is the spirit realm.

Spirit realm is a place for souls and spirit to gather after death. Basically it’s like heaven, but it’s not. Spirit realm and heaven are completely different place. Spirit realm only exist because of spirits, and good souls of people that still has regrets with their lives ends up here to get rid of the regret they has.

The reason why only good souls can enter this place is because the spirit king allows it. But any other souls besides good souls are rejected and the souls that were not accepted will either end up as ghosts and will wander or haunt the world.

And the difference between good souls and bad souls is that good souls will retain their sanity thanks to the spirit king and bad souls will not since they are not affected by the power of the spirit king.

If a good soul happens to do bad things in the spirit realm, then they will be thrown outside the spirit realm and won’t be able to retain themselves thus becoming bad souls.

“Nothing like that happened at all?”(Rena)

“Then what exactly happened?”(Cheryl)

Cheryl who was still confused to what happened to Rena looked to the hands holding her.

“He came back.”(Rena)

Rena said cheerfully while swinging their hands up and down. And as she said those, tears flow down from her eyes even though she was smiling.

“Who?”(Cheryl)

Cheryl who don’t know who Rena was talking about was confused.

“Hehehe… Looks like I’m still the only one knows.”(Rena)

Cheryl who was confused to Rena that was smiling although tearing up tried to guessed what was on the mind of her friend but.

“So who was it?”(Cheryl)

She doesn’t know at all and don’t remember anything at all.

“Hehehe.”(Rena)

Cheryl who heard Rena’s soft laugh let go of Rena’s hand and squeezed her head.

“I don’t have that much time so t.e.l.l m.e NOW!!”(Cheryl)

“Ouch. Ouch. Okay, okey, ayy wel tel yu sho shtop piching my cheyks.”(Rena)

Cheryl stopped pinching Rena's cheeks. The face that was kidding around earlier turned serious which makes Cheryl look serious too.

“Liam is back.”(Rena)

Cheryl put her hand to her head and think for a moment, after she thought of it she again reached out to Rena’s cheeks.

“Who are you fooling you goddamn human goddess.”(Cheryl)

Thinking she was fooling her again, she begin to pull Rena’s cheeks. But Rena maintained her serious expression, so Cheryl who saw that let her go.

“Is… that… true?”(Cheryl)

“I know it’s hard to bellieve but-.”(Rena)

Cheryl begun to tear up and eventually cries, Rena begun to comfort her but she wish that the one who shall comfort her is that man.

“I didn’t tell anyone yet considering my condition.”(Rena)

“I… can… understand that.”(Cheryl)

Rena waited for Cheryl to stop crying before resuming their talk.

“I am ok now, so tell me more.”(Cheryl)

She urged Rena to continue while wiping her eyes with her arms.

“Then…”(Rena)

She put up a finger and begin to talk.

“First is I want you to remember everything I will say.”(Rena)

“Why?(Cheryl)

She asked Rena as to why but she already know the answer, so she ask her to brighten up the mood.

“Of course so you can tell everyone that he is back!”(Rena)

“That’s just like you.”(Cheryl)

‘Rena is so kind.’ That is what she thought but Rena lift up another finger with an expression of sadness.

“Two is… he doesn’t seem to remember anything.”(Rena)

Cheryl was quite shocked to what Rena said but remain silent and listened.

“I don’t know if it's amnesia, so when you leave I want you to tell her and get her to help.”(Rena)

Cheryl only nods to her. So Rena raise another finger to resume the conversation.

“The third is related to the second. His name is not Liam anymore it’s Nedi now.”(Rena)

“Nedi… it’s a good name.”(Cheryl)

“Hehe, at first I thought it’s needy.”(Rena)

“Now that you said it maybe he was.”(Cheryl)

“Well, in the past he was the type that needs the help of others in anything.”(Rena)

The two laughs while remembering the past but remembering it triggered some lonely feelings in them.

“But for a moment we took our eyes off him he became the person we never thought he will be.”(Cheryl)

The talk became gloomy so Rena claps her hands lighten up the mood.

“A-anyway that’s all.”(Rena)

Rena ended up things. But Cheryl approached her.

“You still haven’t explained yourself as to why you are naked.”(Cheryl)

“…..”(Rena)

Rena mouth became a line and her eyes turned round.

“Well, I can’t contain it any longer and… he comfort me and…”(Rena)

Rena’s face became bright red as she was remembering what happened.

“You! You can call him here!”(Cheryl)

Cheryl became excited.

“Can you call him now? I want to see him too.”(Cheryl)

“N-no. I can’t call him just like that.”(Rena)

“Are you planning to hog him for yourself? As expected you. You may be ahead now but I will overtook you.”(Cheryl)

“I am sorry for getting ahead like that but it’s not like I can call him easily like that, it will be weird if he suddenly falls down so I only call him if he were asleep.”(Rena)

“I see. You can only call her soul. But isn’t that dangerous? You’re leaving his body unguarded.”(Cheryl)

“I am not leaving his body unharmed but aren’t you forgetting something.”(Rena)

“Ah! The runes!”(Cheryl)

“Yeah it’s that. But for some reason it’s not active so I can’t call his soul anywhere easily like that and only calls him when he was asleep because I can only cast the barrier to protect him for once a day.”(Rena)

Cheryl looked a little sad since he can’t meet him immediately like that.

“Then can you call me too when you call him?”(Cheryl)

“You know that I can’t do that right?”(Rena)

“Why are you so weak although you’re a goddess?”(Cheryl)

“Sorry for being a spirit the almighty Storm Goddess-sama.”(Rena)

“It’s Mermaid Goddess not storm!”(Cheryl)

“But you can create one, right?”(Rena)

“Kuh.”(Cheryl)

The two argue for a while but Cheryl’s body looked a little transparent so the two stopped.

“Looks like its times up for me.”(Cheryl)

“Yeah. When will you come back?”(Rena)

“I don’t know? Astral projection requires little power but keeping my body safe requires tons of magic plus another more for the power needed for me not to be stuck in here so maybe for a month.”(Cheryl)

“It’s the usual then. But maybe you shall go here if it’s night so that I can call him too.”(Rena)

“That’s a promise then.”(Cheryl)

Cheryl’s body that was already transparent turned to dust and flutter away.

And Rena who was still naked waved her arms and instantly clothes appeared on her body.

And again waved her hands and a table with food and tea on it appeared. After she sits she opened up a hole in the above the sky like room.

There Nedi who was panicking on his wet underwear was there.

‘I wish I have a physical body.’ Is what she thought and wish for, but she remembered something as she looked at Nedi.

“I forgot to show this to Cheryl.”(Rena)

4. itsnatural

itsnatural Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 20: Homecoming, Duels and…

“What the heck is this!?”(Nedi)

I woke up from a weird feeling coming from my underwear. So when I remove the blanket a wet shorts came into view.

“Don’t tell me!”(Nedi)

I stopped thinking about it and got up from the bed. I run through the door which I learned to be the bathroom yesterday night and takes off the really wet shorts and underwear.

“Although it’s my own fluids, for this to be this wet is really gross.”(Nedi)

I decided to wash the underwear and shorts that I’m wearing while wondering.

‘But for this to be this wet means I released a whole lot.’ But as I think more as to why this happened then my number one answer will be.

“That dream.”(Nedi)

The dream of me having sex with the woman who only appears on my dreams, Goddess, as I clearly remember all that happened.

‘But if it’s just a dream, How come it’s so realistic?’

Engrossed in washing my underwear and thinking of how erotic Goddess was. A knock on the bathroom door was heard.

“Nedi-sama are you there?”(Elise)

“Kyaaaah!”(Nedi)

All of the hair on my body stood up from the voice. But I immediately calm down when I remembered that the voice belong to Elise.

“Y-yes… I’m h-here.”(Nedi)

“I brought a change of clothes for you since we don’t have any clothes with a size fitting you."(Elise)

“O-oh, T-thank you.”(Nedi)

“Nedi-sama do you sound so stiff?”(Elise)

‘C-crap! Am I found out?’

“It’s just your imagination.”(Nedi)

“Hmmm…”(Elise)

It’s finished! Although a little smell is still there since there’s no bar soap here. So for now I just need to get the change of clothes and wash myself.

“Don’t tell me Nedi.”(Elise)

“……….”(Nedi)

My body froze up when I heard the change of tone from Elise.

And when I peeked out from the door.

“He, he, he, he.”(Elise)

The twitching face of Elise that was trying so hard not to laugh came into view.

“To think Nedi will still wet himself even though you are that old is…. PFFT!”(Elise)

Damn… you’re entirely wrong, but it can be still interpreted that way too which makes me feel more humiliated. And what’s with that face? If you’re going to laugh then why bother holding it? Make your mind if you want to be a dignified maid fulfilling her duties or a disgraceful woman laughing while spitting everywhere.

“I-I… D-didn’t… W-wet myself, so… can you please pass me the clothes.”(Nedi)

‘Damn you Elise. I will swore to myself that I will humiliate you two times of what you did to me today.’

“But for you to wet the bed is… Ahahahaha!!”(Elise)

“…….”(Nedi)

‘I will make it three times you bitch!’

As I swore to myself the words of revenge, my mind that was extremely angry immediately calmed when I remembered the words she just said.

“Wait I didn’t wet myself!”(Nedi)

I know I wet dreamed but I didn’t wet the bed.

“Ahahaha. You’re still saying that even though there’s proof. Look. From what I can clearly see the bed and the blanket is clearly wet.”(Elise)

It’s wet? How?

“……….”(Nedi)

“Look.”(Elise)

Elise approach the bed and grabbed the blanket which the center has a clearly wet part.

“Here let me show you.”(Elise)

Elise walked to the bathroom door with a smirking face holding the blanket and spreading it in full view in the front to show me the wet blanket entirely. But since she didn’t hold the blanket properly she stepped on it and tripped.

“Kyaaa!”(Elise)

Elise managed not to trip and supported her fall with her hands.

“Eh?”(Elise)

But what her hands landed to was the wet part of the blanket.

“W-what’s t-this?”(Elise)

As she remove her hands from the wet part, a string was formed and her hands was full of it.

I slowly closed the bathroom door when I saw it. The last thing I saw before shutting the door was Elise face which is super red that seems like she will faint any moment.

“H-hey… o-o-o-open t-the door. P-please l-let m-me w-wash m-m-m-my h-hands!”(Elise)

‘Looks like I already fulfilled my revenge. Thank you soaking wet blanket.’
    **************************************************************************************************************
    After the accident this morning. I and Elise come to an agreement that we will never ever talk about what happened this morning.

After she washed her hands. She send the shorts and underwear together with the blanket to be cleaned with a red face like a tomato.

She said to come to the dining hall before going. So I’m now walking on the really spacious hallway.

As I was walking for quite a minute. I spotted Cynthia and Gretel walking so I increased my pace and catch up with them.

“Good morning Cynthia, and Gretel too.”(Nedi)

“Good morning to you too Nedi.”(Cynthia)

“Good morning.”(Gretel)

They both returned my greetings. But Gretel seems to not that energetic. Maybe she’s not good on mornings.

“Why do you looks so sleepy Gretel?”(Nedi)

“I didn’t get enough sleep? Do you know why?”(Gretel)

I don’t want to answer her. Her eyes is really piercing me.

“Well well. Let’s just get breakfast and finally start this day.”(Cynthia)

Cynthia pushes Gretel and they walk faster towards the dining hall.

Though it’s odd that Cynthia is wearing clothes like she is going to fight something while Gretel is dressed in her usual clothes.

I want to ask them but they already got ahead and entered the dining hall. So when I entered the dining hall.

“……….”(Nedi)

The room already got a lot of people, which is pretty ordinary but.

“Hey Nedi.”(Andrew)

“Nedi-kun!”(Olivia)

“Good morning.”(Timothy)

“You’re looking good kid.”(Henry)

As soon as they see me. They immediately gathered around me and Olivia started hugging me.

“You guys! What are you doing here?”(Nedi)

“Well. We just got home this morning. And the first thing we need to do after coming back is… Of course reporting.”(Andrew)

“And Richard-sama invited us for a breakfast.”(Timothy)

“I am quite worried about you Nedi. So do you miss me?”(Olivia)

“Stop acting like a child Olivia. You’re in front of our lord.”(Henry)

Looks like I said the wrong words there. Need to correct it.

“Is that so? Then. Good work and Welcome back!”(Nedi)

“Oooh! Glad to see you again.”(Andrew)

“Thank you.”(Timothy)

“Aaaah. So sweet.”(Olivia)

“Hmmp. {Looks away.}”(Henry)

“Olivia-san. Stop rubbing you cheeks against mine.”(Nedi)

As we were chatting. I noticed Richard and Cecilia’s gaze as they were watching us with a very pleased face.

“All right settle down.”(Simon)

A man I don’t know with long blonde hair tied in his back smacked Andrew and Timothy’s head.

And when he looked in me.

“I am pleased to meet you. Nedi is it? My name is Simon Rein. One of Richard’s vassal and the father of this two men.”(Simon)

“My name is Nedi. Nice to meet you too.”(Nedi)

If I remember correctly Rein is the last name of Andrew and Timothy. Then this man is there father? I first thought he was there brother.

“Hey, you should stop that.”(Henry)

“Just a little more. Aaah!”(Olivia)

She seemed very reluctant to let go of me, but Henry forces Olivia to let go. So when she let go of me she make a face of an angry child.

“Everyone is here. Then Nedi, go sit here.”(Richard)

“Eh?”(Nedi)

Olivia and Henry is surprised too.

“Come here now.”(Richard)

“The food is about to finish soon. So sit here.”(Cecilia)

Why are they acting as if I’m there son? And why am I going to sit between you two? It will look like I’m your son right? I’m absolutely sure I’m not your child.

“Nedi-sama. Please follow Richard-sama and Madam’s request because breakfast is about to be serve.”(Lea)

“But to sit between the two of them is a bit…..”(Nedi)

This place is big, so is the table. So I move to sit to a chair a bit away from them.

“I’m going to sit here—”(Nedi)

When I tried to sit to the chair. Lea-san blocked me.

“Uhmm. I’m trying to sit there.”(Nedi)

“I request you to sit in the designated place for you, since it will be hard for you to reach the food that was away from you isn’t?”(Lea)

“Nedi… do you hate to sit near us?”(Cecilia)

“I didn’t know that you were entering the rebellious stage.”(Richard)

Again why are you two talking as if I’m your son?

Well it can’t be help. It will be a hassle since the food will be far. And I don’t want to trouble everyone to pass the food.

“O-ok. I’ll take the offer.”(Nedi)

As I properly sit between the masters of the house. My super hearing caught many responses.

“Why are they treating Nedi like their own son?”(Olivia)

I want to ask too. But why are you pouting?

“Hey Cynthia. Your parents are spoiling him.”(Gretel)

“I don’t know why. So I don’t know.”(Cynthia)

They are looking at me with wondering eyes, so I looked at them with the exact eyes wondering why this is happening.

“Tsk!”(Carlos)

“Hmmm.”(Simon)

“Father. Can you tell us what happened when we were gone?”(Andrew)

“Details.”(Timothy)

“After breakfast.”(Simon)

Fierce eyes aiming for Richard. Simon that looked like analyzing me. Andrew and Timothy asking for details. Did they realized something?

As the whole room was covered in conversation. There are at least eleven maids who brought food that looked like it was meant to be eaten on occasions.

The first eleven maids brought meat and another batch of maids including Elise and Lea-san brought more food which looked like heavy to be eaten in morning.

‘Wait!’

I looked at the maid serving, placing the plates in front of us.

‘They are serving it!’

I looked at Richard as to why do I need to sit between them. But he stares on the food in front of him so he didn’t notice me. So I looked to the opposite side to ask Cecilia, but she is talking to Cynthia.

“Then.”(Richard)

Richard stands up holding a cup which apparently has wine in it since I can faintly smell it.

“For the success in suppressing the monsters in the forest border without any casualties. Let us enjoy and celebrate.”(Richard)

Everyone stands up from their sit and hold their respective cups, so I did the same as to not be out of place.

““““““““““CHEERS!””””””””””

“C-cheers.”(Nedi)

Oh it’s the cheers. I didn’t know they are doing that here. But it looks like even other world is doing the same too.
    **************************************************************************************************************
    The breakfast goes on with the talk about how the remaining monsters flee away and collecting the carcasses of the monsters that were defeated.

In the middle of the talk I learned that Olivia is Cecilia’s personal bodyguard who she sends to monitor Richard and the army to bring news to her. She stayed behind to help the soldiers since Richard decides to go home immediately, after securing the battle pose no threat anymore.

And about Henry. He seems to be a great soldier with talents and has many achievements even though he is young.

Carlos and Richard fought in the middle for no reason but immediately stopped by Cecilia and Simon-san.

Gretel, Cynthia, Olivia, Henry, Andrew and Timothy looked like a group of popular good looking boys and girls since they were sitting across themselves.

‘I wish I was sitting there.’ Is what I ended up wishing, but since I was forced to sit here, all I can hear are things pretty much what adults encounter every day except the noble’s problems part.

As it was about the end. The strange feeling I felt early this morning was finally answered.

“Today I want to invite Henry, Olivia, as well as the Rein brothers to be a witness in a duel before afternoon.”(Richard)

Duel? Was it about yesterday?

“May I ask whose duel is it?”(Andrew)

“I am glad you ask. The duel is between Carlos and my only daughter Cynthia.”(Richard)

“So it’s true.”(Timothy)

“Hmm. So you know.”(Simon)

“Eh? Brother, do you know something?”(Andrew)

“It’s about last year.”(Timothy)

“???”(Andrew)

So she is dressed in that way because of the duel. And about Carlos… He is wearing his usual clothes.

The atmosphere of the room suddenly turned from a merry mood to an icy place.

Everyone’s eyes are alternating between the two that was quite far from each other.

“Cynthia. Even if I and your mother manage to get you a little broth— ehem. Rightful heir. I still want you to inherit our family name and this city.”(Richard)

“And this duel is something I suggested to your father. If you truly have learned something from the academy, then surely your skills in both swordsmanship and magic improve. If it improves then I shall acknowledge it, but if it’s nothing or just a little improvement…”(Carlos)

“Then I will have you stop attending the academy.”(Richard)

I looked at Cynthia Richard and Carlos stopped. And base on what Richard and Carlos said it must be this.

Richard wants her to inherit the name and territory. But Cynthia doesn’t want to because she want to be an adventurer or hero since she admired the heroic story of the savior. But want I want to know is about the academy, so I asked Cecilia who was beside me

“Uhmm. Cecilia—”(Nedi)

“You can call me mother.”(Cecilia)

“That’s a bit… Anyway, why is Carlos saying something about not improving much or acknowledging the academy?”(Nedi)

“So it’s about that. You’re too young so maybe I will tell you later when your— aaah! Where are you going?”(Cecilia)

Not good. She treats me like a child. Although I’m young on the outside I’m an adult in the inside.

So I approached Timothy. Who seems to know what’s going on?

But since his a quiet man or maybe a man of few words I didn’t get any useful information at all.

Since the breakfast was over. Richard, Carlos and Cecilia leaved the room. Henry seems to have work a little work that needs to be finished so he leaves too. But he said the he will come back fast or before the duel.

I want to ask Lea-san but she seems busy with her work. I also don’t want to ask Cynthia because she might think that I’m prying between their affairs.

“Do you want to know why Richard and Carlos wants Cynthia to stop attending the academy?”(Simon)

It’s Timothy and Andrew’s father.

‘Damn his quite good looking isn’t he. He’s a father of this two right? They weren’t pranking right? He wasn’t their brother right?’

“Your young yet you’re curious about the cause of this duel. May I ask you of this?”(Simon)

When he asked me this his eyes suddenly turned sharper like it’s looking at its prey.

“Why are so you want to know about it?”(Simon)

I take his pressuring gaze lightly and think.

‘Why do I want to know? Even I think that I’m just a neighborhood mom trying to scoop out some gossiping topic.’

“Maybe, because… I’m indebted to them for taking me in to this luxurious place. And even though I don’t understand anything nor know anything about this empire, they are willing to teach me about it. So if I can somehow learn and help even a little about the situation to the family I’m indebted too, then I’ll gladly help.”(Nedi)

“That’s quite a bold statement. Are you saying that honestly or you just want to stay here longer by pretending to be a good boy because this place is luxurious?”(Simon)

Oh he glared at me some more.

“Pretending to be a good boy? Well I don’t know why you interpreted it like that but it’s not entirely wrong. This place is really luxurious. The bed here so big it can fit five people in it, the food here were so delicious it makes me drool every time I taste one, and beautiful maids roam this mansion. So if I honestly wanted to say something. I wanted leave here as fast as I can.”(Nedi)

When I finished saying those words. Simon looked at me full of question mark on his face while the other people that was on the room looked at me with faces telling ‘what?’

“Your words doesn’t make any sense?”(Simon)

“Then you’re not stupid enough to know the meaning.”(Nedi)

If a person was offered to live in a luxurious house and freely eat here, sleep here, do nothing in here, and still refuse it. Then he will surely be treated as a stupid person.

But the main reason I don’t want to stay in here is because. I’m a fully fledge adult (on the inside) and this being a different world is tickling the adventurous side of me, so my main point is really simple and stupid It can also be called childish.

But since Gretel said that she will teach me about the literatures of this world and Cynthia who wants to talk about the heroic savior and of course repaying the kindness given to me made me want to stay here.

“...”(Simon)

“Still thinking? As I thought you’re not stupid enough… right Cynthia?”(Nedi)

Cynthia who was looking with a puzzled face stared at me. But eventually smiled and approached me.

“Maybe that’s true.”(Cynthia)

Gretel maybe wanted to be an adventurer, hero, or like the savior she idolized. And even though I haven’t read it yet. I can tell that the book tells very heroic tales.

“Did you know the meaning of his words?”(Gretel)

“I don’t know. Maybe.”(Cynthia)

Gretel asked Cynthia as they are both approaching me but I know that Cynthia understood it.

“I don’t quite get it but may I join?”(Olivia)

Olivia also approached me and hugged me from behind. But since she is still wearing an armor it’s nothing but a torture.

“It seems stupid no matter how I think of it. But I think I quite get it.”(Andrew)

“Stupid.”(Timothy)

‘Hey! Timothy! Didn’t you know the reason, why are you going here?’

My very first group of friends gathered besides me. And I don’t know where he came back but henry looked dumbfounded but also approached us.

“The tone of your voice didn’t match your appearance but the reasoning is like that of a child gathering words creating a nonsensical statement.”(Simon)

“You think so? Maybe. It’s idiotic after all.(Nedi)

Simon ponders for a bit.

“If I think less of it, it seems to make a sense. But whenever I think heavily of it, it’s pretty idiotic.”(Simon)

Simon heaved a huge sigh seeming to give up on something.

“All right. I think I’ll accept it, since your honest about your answer then I shall tell you the cause of this.”(Simon)

“It’s because Richard and Carlos not liking the current curriculum of the academy right?”(Nedi)

“Yes, yes.”(Simon)

“And that it’s more better to have tutors instead, since Carlos can teach sword techniques and Richard will hire a high ranked mage to tutor Cynthia about magic while also teaching her about management and stuff right.”(Nedi)

“Yes. You’re quite knowledgeable….. WAIT!!”(Simon)

We all looked simultaneously on Simon as he screamed.

“How the hell do you know about it?”(Simon)

“Hmm? Cynthia and the others told me about it.”(Nedi)

“……..”(Simon)

Like I said earlier. I don’t want to ask Cynthia about it but since she seems to get the stupid speech earlier that she opened herself and talk about it willingly.

And while Simon is wondering about it that we start talking among ourselves.

“STUPID!!!”(Simon)

Simon ran off from the room while crying.

“Aaah. You made him cry Nedi.”(Andrew)

“Eeeh?”(Nedi)

“Ah right! Simon-sama is that kind of person right?”(Olivia)

“Eeeh??”(Nedi)

I looked at Cynthia to acquire some answers.

“Uncle Simon may looked like a person skilled in talking but, he only argues to people who don’t stand a chance against him especially children, thus he avoid talking to other nobles with higher stance than him since he is afraid in getting caught in something troublesome.”(Cynthia)

What?

“And whenever father losses to an argument or was embarrassed, he walks out of the room.”(Andrew)

“……..”(Nedi)

I don’t know what to say but. There really are many kinds of people.

5. itsnatural

itsnatural Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 21: The duel and the sudden visit.

Daybreak household court yard. I’ve been in this place yesterday and it’s big. There’s nothing interesting about it.

“Will Cynthia be able to win?”(Nedi)

Since I only see her fighting in the monster herd I never know her true strength which is quite opposite to Carlos who I fought and loss in a second.

“I know Carlos-sama’s strength but Cynthia is a genius in magic.”(Olivia)

“Cynthia is able to use magic at the age of five so Sir Richard and her grandfather begun to teach her magic together with a hired magic teacher.”(Andrew)

“She was stronger than us.”(Timothy)

‘Genius huh. Well, I can feel that she is really confident in her abilities since she is fighting an opponent who is obviously has experience and abilities.’

“What do you think Gretel? Based on what they said Cynthia is strong, but in one year I surely think she improve some more.”(Nedi)

‘Gretel who was with her together in the academy will surely know how skilled she really is.’

But contrary to my expectations. Gretel said things about the academy.

“I admit that Cynthia is skilled but I quite agree to Carlos-sama and Richard-sama.”(Gretel)

“Why?”(Nedi)

“Because the academy isn’t the way it used to be. A noble who are not that skilled on magic or sword can still enter through the use of their authority, spoiled noble kids tend to looked down on others who have lower status than them, and eventually became talentless.”(Gretel)

So it became a hierarchical type of school.

“And even though commoners can enter the academy as long as they have the talent but all they are doing is to show off to be recruited by rich nobles and in the end, became a henchmen for them.”(Gretel)

If the criticism came from a student of the school then the school must be that kind of school.

“So what you want to say is you can’t measure her strength since all she ever fight there are weak.”(Henry)

“Well… If you put it simply yes, but I believe in Cynthia. Even though no one can match her in the academy, she continued to study and practice. So as her friend who is always on her side, I personally think that she can beat Carlos-sama.”(Gretel)

I smiled at Gretel who is confident for her friend.

As we were talking. Cynthia who was doing some warm up stands straight. So when I looked at what she is looking. The person who will be her opponent is there. Wearing the usual clothes which make him look cool. Carlos enters.

He is together with Richard and Cecilia with maids accompanying them including Lea-san and Elise.

“Sorry to make you wait.”(Carlos)

Richard and Cecilia approached us who was on the side. And when they seated to the seat that was set upped by the maids.

“I didn’t wait that long, but thanks to it that I was able to warm up.”(Cynthia)

“Hmm. Then let’s stop the idle chat and finally start this.”(Carlos)

‘They are going at it already.’

“But first is. You can use magic since you originally specialize in it. That’s all.”(Carlos)

“So you want me to really beat you up.”(Cynthia)

“If you can, then do it.”(Carlos)

Richard stands up and announced the match.

“I. Richard Ascent de Daybreak permit this match between my daughter and my friend Carlos. The rules are either incapacitate your opponent or make them acknowledge there lose.”(Richard)

Richard looked at the two.

“I asked the two to prepare.”(Richard)

Richard raised his hands up. At the same time his hands rise. Cynthia and Carlos both draw their sword and prepare a sword stance.

“Begin!”(Richard)

As soon as the match start Cynthia who was standing still at the opposite side of the courtyard, dashed at a speed incomparable to what I saw during the monster herd.

“Hoho. Looks like you really improve.”(Carlos)

There’s quite a reasonable distance between them. But Cynthia manage to close the gap in mere seconds.

“I also think that the sword instructors are inferior to you…”(Cynthia)

Cynthia stopped in front of Carlos then prepare a sword slash from the side.

“But don’t even think that everyone is like that!”(Cynthia)

“Ahahaha!”(Carlos)

Carlos backs off from Cynthia not to escape, but to intercept the sword slash.

“But it’s not enough!”(Carlos)

*Baaam!!*

Cynthia was forced back by Carlos. But he didn’t chased her and just stand there.

“Amazing.”(Olivia)

“Looks like she have yet attained another level.”(Andrew)

“Where falling behind.”(Timothy)

I looked at Cynthia who is re arranging her stance. I swear I saw two sword strikes which she guarded in an unbelievable speed when Carlos overpowered her.

“The battle has yet to start.”(Henry)

“Hmm. You are right. They are just warming up.”(Richard)

‘Warming up?’

“Why aren’t using magic on yourself?”(Carlos)

Cynthia smiled to Carlos.

“Because I want to first show you and father that I improved in swordsmanship, that I didn’t neglect my training in the academy.”(Cynthia)

“It certainly have improved. But you can’t beat me in terms of pure strength.”(Carlos)

“I never intended to compete with you who is a disciple of a sword master himself in a battle of swords.”(Cynthia)

After she said that. A red aura like started to glow on her body. I somehow recognize it since I saw it on the monster herd attack.

“Is that Body strengthening magic?”(Nedi)

“You can see it?”(Andrew)

“Yeah. Her whole body is glowing.”(Nedi)

“So you can feel and see mana.”(Richard)

Richard who is sitting raised his hand, and blue strings suddenly started to disperse in the air.

“Barrier.”(Richard)

A shining yellow glass like thing appeared in front of us, and base on what I heard it’s the cliché barrier magic.

“My burning soul shall burn everything around me. HELLFIRE!”(Cynthia)

Flames suddenly surround Cynthia and it ragingly scattered and filled the whole courtyard.

“Hey hey! The courtyard will be destroyed with this!”(Nedi)

As I was getting worried, Richard assured me.

“That’s not a problem. The materials used to make this courtyard isn’t simple bricks and cement.”(Richard)

Richard just laughed on me who was looking at the flames covering us because the barrier is obstructing it.

But when I thought Carlos will be a fried human because of the flames.

“This magic is certainly strong. But.”(Carlos)

I clearly felt it. Amidst the raging flames made of thick mana or something covering us. Something that is clearly not magic is flickering.

*Swoosh!!*

A strong wind was made and the flames covering the courtyard dispersed. And Carlos, who had a different expression on his face was there. He looked around as if searching for something. And when I also looked around I never find Cynthia.

*Cling!*

A shrill sound of metal clashing each other was heard. And when I looked again on Carlos, she is clashing with Cynthia.

‘Where did she came from?’ is what on my mind but the spectacle of them slashing rapidly with incredible speed makes my heart beat fast.

“Haaaaaaaaaaah!!!”(Cynthia)

Cynthia broke Carlos sword stance and prepared to create a big swing aiming Carlos side.

I remembered that they are using real sword and they may end up cutting each other. So the thought of them getting heavily injured cross my mind. But what happened made me throw that thought away.

“Not happening!”(Carlos)

Carlos steps back fleeing from Cynthia. But Cynthia stopped the sword midway and changed her attack to a thrust.

“You’re not getting away!”(Cynthia)

As the sword was about to reach Carlos. The similar feeling I felt earlier again surfaced. And a four sword strike suddenly attacked Cynthia. One is to deflect the sword, the second is to break her stance, the third is to trip her, and the last to strike her like a bat sending her flying.

“W-what?”(Nedi)

Cynthia rolled on the ground but didn’t manage to stand up until she finally stopped.

“What happened? Carlos posture was surely broken right? Then how was he able to strike?”(Nedi)

“It’s one of the techniques of Light Blade sword style. But looks like Carlos-sama hold backed.”(Henry)

‘Light Blade? It really sound cool. But I wonder what he meant when he hold back.’

“Looks like you forgot that I am a practitioner of the Light Blade sword style. If I used the blade of the sword then you are probably cut in four.”(Carlos)

I hope he is joking since Cynthia is wearing an armor. But when I looked closely on Cynthia, the armor she is wearing seems to be dented a little.

“*Cough! Cough!*”(Cynthia)

Cynthia is still coughing, and sometimes blood comes out, but she still stand up and raised the sword in her hands.

“I *Cough!* haven’t loss yet.”(Cynthia)

Their sword were real and being serious in a match like this will surely injure a person. But Cynthia’s determination is strong.

“Looks like you can still fight.”(Carlos)

Carlos Looked at Cynthia with cold pressuring eyes.

“I shall commend you for matching my strength. But you can still raise your power by pouring more mana to body strengthening aren’t you?”(Carlos)

He is clearly provoking Cynthia. But she simply smiled.

“As expected of you. You still have some tricks on you.”(Carlos)

“Looks like I made you serious, Emperor ranked Swordsman-sama.”(Cynthia)

Cynthia provoked him hack and prepare.

“My burning soul shall burn everything around me. HELLFIRE!”(Cynthia)

The same spell from earlier was again cast.

“Doing the same thing won’t work on me twice!”(Carlos)

Carlos held the sword up high and swing it down in a very fast speed enough for it not to be seen by my eyes. And the wind pressure created from it was supposed to disperse the flames away.

But it didn’t.

“Hmm?”(Carlos)

“Don’t think it’s the same as always! Flames that burns, bless my sword! Flame blade!”(Cynthia)

Carlos dodge Cynthia’s burning upward slash and backs away. But he stopped on the edge of the flames.

“A barrier?”(Carlos)

“I made a barrier around us that the flames won’t be dispersed.”(Cynthia)

“I see. As expected from a genius.”(Carlos)

“I don’t need your praise. What I need is your acknowledgement!”(Cynthia)

Cynthia again attempted to strike Carlos with her flaming sword. But Carlos dodge again.

“Say… Why is he dodging? It’s just a flaming sword right?”(Nedi)

“You didn’t know? Cynthia is using a magic sword?”(Gretel)

‘Magic sword?’

“It’s a type of sword that can sustain a large amount of heat. So that flaming sword isn’t just a normal sword anymore. It’s a sword that will melt a normal sword and will instantly burn a person.”(Gretel)

“What? Then this duel is already decided because of that sword right?”(Nedi)

“Nedi.”(Olivia)

Olivia looked at me with eyes of amazement, so Andrew explained.

“Nedi. Don’t ever forget that Carlos-sama is an Emperor Ranked.”(Andrew)

‘I don’t know what that ranked means though.’

“He maybe in a disadvantage with their weapons but he has experience and skills.”(Andrew)

I looked at Carlos who still continues to dodge while also minding the flames around him. It make me feel amaze since his dealing with both the attacks and his surroundings.

But Cynthia suddenly backs off and exited from the barrier.

“I don’t have any that much mana anymore, so this is my last magical attack.”(Cynthia)

Carlos stands straight in the center of the flames. The clothes he has was getting burned here and there but he didn’t care.

“Then just release it.”(Carlos)

“I hope you don’t die Uncle.”(Cynthia)

Cynthia raised her arms up high. At the same time she raise it up, four ball of fire suddenly appears on all four sides of the barrier.

“The power that bring forth destruction! Demonstrate your power! Explode!”(Cynthia)

*Booooom!!*

As soon as her incantations were finished, the four balls explodes inside of the barrier.

“Light blade sword style third technique.”(Carlos)

Amidst the explosion. The voice of Carlos reached my ears.

“Sun rays.”(Carlos)

A ray of light passes by when I heard it. But it did nothing, is what I thought.

The next moment that happened was ridiculous. The barrier, the flames, and even the explosion were cut. Everything disappeared like nothing happened.

“Well, I don’t have a sword now.”(Carlos)

The sword Carlos was using melted and the only thing remained is the handle that deformed. The gloves he was wearing was burnt together with his palm.

“Then it’s your defeat.”(Cynthia)

Cynthia that from who knows where she came from. Appeared on Carlos back and attempt to slash him. The flames on the sword already disappeared but it’s still a sword that can cut.

“You really are clever aren’t you?”(Carlos)

Carlos bows down and straightened his hands like a sword and attacked Cynthia.

“And you are really aren’t the type to surrender… Uncle!”(Cynthia)

“It’s just my pride so be used to it.”(Carlos)

The battle changed from Cynthia swinging her sword attempting to slice Carlos and Carlos using karate chop moves and deflecting Cynthia’s sword.

And although Cynthia said she is running out of mana, I can clearly see that she still got some reserves.

“Flames gather in my hands, burn my enemy! Fireball!”(Cynthia)

Cynthia fired a ball of fire towards Carlos. But he easily avoided it. But before he passed it, it exploded resulting to Carlos getting hit by the explosion. But he still chased Cynthia and attacked him.

‘Although Carlos has been prisoned in a room of flames and was hit by an explosion, he is still able to move like it’s nothing. On the other hand Cynthia is running out of magic power, as well as stamina.’

Cynthia’s breathing was getting rough, so she attempted to back off to arrange her breathing even for a bit but Carlos chased her leaving no time for her to rest.

The result was her being a punching bag for Carlos. The armor she is wearing is like thin metal getting dents here and there from Carlos attack.

“Just what hands does he has?”(Nedi)

“Punching an armor like it’s nothing.”(Olivia)

“As expected of Carlos-sama.”(Andrew)

‘When I was watching the both of them having a serious fight. My body that is for a while feels getting impatient keeps on growing as I saw them. My hands intentionally move. My feet feels like it wants to run. My arms seems like it wants to hold something.’

“Richard-sama. Simon-sama have some message for you and it’s quite urgent.”(Lea)

“What is it?”(Richard)

Lea-san said it by whispering but my ears still caught it. And since their topic seems interesting I unintentionally listened to it. But I and Richard’s eyes turned wide to what we heard from Lea-san.

“Did Simon already go to meet them?”(Richard)

“Yes Simon-sama said he will guide them.”(Lea)

Richard breathed a breath of sigh and stands up.

The two is still having a fierce fight with Cynthia occasionally firing of spells towards Carlos, and Carlos countering Cynthia.

“This is quite an exciting duel isn’t?”(???)

“Yeah.”(Nedi)

“Why are you acting restless?”(???)

“Me acting restless?”(Nedi)

“Yeah. Like it seems you want to hold a sword and swing it.”(???)

Was that the feeling I was trying to hold back? Maybe it was. Maybe I want to move my body, use a sword, and fight like what Cynthia and Carlos are doing. But I’m not a battle maniac? Just why my body wants to do something like that?

“If you want to hold a sword then you can use mine.”(???)

“Aah. You don’t really need to, but thanks. May I borrow it?”(Nedi)

“I already gave you permission so hold it.”(???)

Wait? Who am I talking too? When I hold the sword which I unsheathed I hold it in front of me. But I wonder why is it looked like a ceremonial sword rather than a sword for battle?

But since the sword felt a little uncomfortable for me I sheathed it and bring it back to the person beside me.

“You finally look here.”(???)

“???”(Nedi)

The person beside me smiled when I looked at her.

“Carlos and Cynthia. Stop!”(Richard)

Both of them stopped when Richard ordered them to. But immediately froze up when they looked at him.

“Hey why did you stopped them? I’m still watching.”(???)

When Richard looked from his side. A girl wearing a very elegant dress and has blonde and silky straight hair with a height of about the same as me was there.

“P-princess?”(Richard)

Richard too immediately froze up to the person beside him.

I heard a person running towards here in a very fast pace. And when he reached this place. Simon appeared.

“Hoy! Richard! Princess Layla’s guards said that she already gone ahea—”(Simon)

“Hey continue! There’s still no winner right?”(Layla)

Everyone except me for some reason froze up.

Cynthia sheathed her sword and tried to fix her appearance by removing her dented armor. Carlos tried to tidy himself but give up since his clothes were tattered.

Andrew, Timothy, Olivia, and Henry formed a line and stand straight.

Cecilia stood up bowing in front of her together with the maids.

Richard was the first one to recover and cleared his throat.

“I am sorry for not welcoming you Princess Layla. But for you to come this early is… I mean I just received the letter this morning.”(Richard)

“Oh. Looks like I didn’t mention that I will be coming by the help of a Transfer Mage.”(Layla)

The princess, Layla bowed her head in an elegant way.

“I am sorry for not informing you.”(Layla)

Even though she apologized. I can clearly see Richard’s face getting annoyed.

‘But a Transfer Mage. Maybe a person that can make portals? Since Richard said that he received something this morning must mean my guess were true.’

Looks like there are more things I need to learn about this world.