Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry:

2. Devy_chuu

Devy_chuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the original? Sub of Inquiry video on YouTube...
    I save it in my Google drive...

Vin313 likes this.
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I was watching the latest subbed episode of the donghua (the archery competition one) then the "drunken LWJ" audio episode when something clicked for me. In the scene right before the archery competition when WWX made a very spirited public defense of Wen Ning, LWJ was not shown but he was actually right there with them.

We never get to see anything from LWJ's POV but at that time he must have been feeling jealous since WWX obviously likes this little cutie Wen Ning (who doesn't, he's so precious!).

That's obvious but I think less obvious is that LWJ probably also felt a little envious and depressed. Why? Because Wen Ning, although he didn't say anything out loud, was able to freely accept WWX's friendly gesture, unlike LWJ who is so repressed and perhaps fearful of his own feelings that he always harshly rebuffs WWX every time he tries to make friends with him.

I even bet that LWJ is inwardly wondering if WWX is like this to everyone. I mean, WWX told LWJ that he admires LWJ and thinks he's handsome... but here is WWX with a guy he literally met that day and WWX is already expressing his admiration of Wen Ning's talent. LWJ: Am I even special to him or does he just like people with talent?

I can just imagine LWJ in the background at the archery grounds with a cold, expressionless face - but inside he's biting a handkerchief like a maiden afraid that his crush has found a new cutie to admire.

[​IMG]

No wonder when LWJ was drunk, he tried to get in between Wen Ning and WWX.

4. Froliczxc

Froliczxc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing that many were interested, I took the liberty in translating Chapter 111. Here's to more on our adorable little radish, SiZhui-er! This chapter is also famous for producing the phrase "every day means every day".

I'm unable to post the links here as I've yet to make 5 posts on this forum, please find it on my tumblr @Froliczxc if you're keen on reading.

Let me know what you think of it! I'm thinking of translating Chapter 100 too if there are interested parties.

yully, Soulfill, Fiorisi and 10 others like this.
  5. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please translate chapter 100 too, that’d be wonderful.

Thank you for the translation for 111

Froliczxc likes this.
  6. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH! That's so right! We all know just how jealous LWJ really is inside so that must have been killing him. Great observation!

readerz and Froliczxc like this.
  7. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh! Wonderful job! Thank you for the translation. I'd love to read chap. 100 too!

Froliczxc likes this.
  8. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks, it was great to read! :aww: And yes, definitely, please do! Being able to read chapter 100 would make this cat a happy cat! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Froliczxc likes this.
  9. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Its was when wwx seduce lan wangji on wangzi dreams,... when he 17 or 18 years old...:blobnosebleed:
    Also,.. i think all the smut was get sensor there... Couse i don't see, all the smut scene.. (my moral integrity already lost:blobhero:)

Vin313 likes this.
  10. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm new here. I have a question. I didn't see it answered yet. Does JC ever find out that MC gave him his golden core? If so when does this happen? Thanks.

11. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody was Interested for make translate the smut scene of GDC? Or the sweet scene of them?:cookie:
    (Sorry,... My moral seems really gone,... :blobpeek:)
    Couse they are too sweet to each other, and i always never satisfied with their story.... Until now, i never found good BL story again,... If i read other story, even the straight one, i always compare them with GDC, and found they story was not always good...:sweating_profusely:
    Help me,.. i think, i can't move on from this beatiful story ever,... :notlikeblob:
    I really hope GDC Will have English sub for book,... I really want have GDC books, huaaa:blobsob:

Cemlemine and Vin313 like this.
  12. Froliczxc

Reading List:
    Link
    You are all very sweet! I look forward to bringing you chapter 100 - 表白 (Confession) soon.

Hi, Jiang Cheng finds out in Chapter 88 - 金丹的真相 (The truth behind the golden core), it was a heart-wrenching chapter to read.

Unfortunately the author, 墨香铜臭 (Mo Xiang Tong Xiu), did not pen any smut scenes and simply censored them with such a phrase 【生命的大河蟹】which literally translates as [Life's great censorship]. Which means, she did not want to write smut and whenever the phrase appears in the novel, it indicates that the two of them are having sex.

Tl;dr there were no sex scenes to translate because original author did not write any.

Hope that helps :)

MikotoP, Aeli and StarSaber like this.
  13. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the quick answer! Does JC's feelings of hatred toward MC changed after he finds out the truth? Because having him hate mc hurts :blobsob:

Froliczxc likes this.
  14. Froliczxc

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome!

No, his hatred doesn't change much. Not for now.

After years of learning to hate, despise and detest the whole concept of the person Wei Wuxian, it is challenging for Jiang Cheng to make a 180 degree change of heart by learning such a truth. He was confused and frustrated after learning this fact because this one act from the 'traitor' Wei Wuxian seems to be attempting to tear down all the walls and guards Jiang Cheng has put up against him. It pains Jiang Cheng to further know that Wei Wuxian had the full intention of bringing this secret to his grave if not for Wen Ning's interference. After 13 years of pent up hatred, he's told that, from loving Wei Wuxian as a brother, to learning to hate him after his evil deeds, that he has to all of a sudden, learn to love him again? Imagine how difficult it is for him.

Jiang Cheng still and will probably always bear some sort of ill-feeling towards Wei WuXian for doing all the things he has done to destroy his once happy family, including making him lose a great brother. But, he is beginning to learn to love again and even though it might take a lifetime, that's not so bad.

*Additional spoiler, read on at your own risks*
    In fact, Jiang Cheng only got his Golden Core removed because back then, he did not run back to the lion's den to rescue his parents ashes, he wasn't that irrational. He was caught by Wen clan members while Wei Wuxian was away buying snacks as he saw the evil Wen dogs heading straight for Wei WuXian's location, to protect Wei WuXian, he came out of his hiding spot to act as diversion.

And no, Jiang Cheng did not reveal that information. So nobody but the readers know about the above.

15. StarSaber

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness I didn't know that last part at all!! Thank you for all this information. Their relationship was/is so beautiful.:blobcry:

Froliczxc likes this.
  16. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw no smut... It was great though thank you for translating it. I'm onboard with you translating chapter 100 too and also there's actually an uncensored version by the author. The smuts are all there

Vin313 and Froliczxc like this.
  17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Cheng stole one from him I think

18. Froliczxc

Reading List:
    Link
    If I come across the uncensored version, I’ll translate that as well! :) Thanks for letting me know of it!

19. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I know where you can get the uncensored version free.

Vin313 and Cemlemine like this.
  20. Cemlemine

Cemlemine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read on Tumblr it's soooooooooo too goooood!!!!!!! OMG!!!!
    Thanks I can sleep peacefully now :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: