Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Froliczxc

Froliczxc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, guess I’ll have to work on translating this!!

YaoiMom22, Aeli and salbireo like this.
  2. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much. You're amazing :blobhighfive:

3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone who needs a direct link to read Chapter 111 click here

@Froliczxc translated and placed into a pdf file thank you for the translation! Appreciate it! ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡

Miki T, LoveManga, Shizuka15 and 6 others like this.
  4. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    @Froliczxc Thanks for your translating this cute chapter for us~ :aww:

After carrying a blood-washed Wei Wu Xian on the Nightless Day, a three years period of solitary detention was waiting for him upon his return. During his time spent locked up in reflection, came the news that karma has stricken and that the Yi Ling Patriarch had finally died with a vanished soul. His solitude punishment had yet to reach an end, yet he dragged a body still unhealed, forcing his way out of the Cloud Recesses, he rushed to Yi Ling, only to wander in the mountainous wild for a number of days before finding nothing besides managing to rescue a fever-fainted Wen Yuan hiding in a tree hole. Not even a rod of bone, a piece of battered meat or a weakly soul could be found. On his way back to Gusu Lan Sect, Lan Wang Ji bought a pot of Emperor’s Smile in Cai Yi Town. The wine was very fragrant, very mellowed, and delivered a choking, spicy kick that burnt the throat as it went down, searing all the way to the eyes and heart. He disliked the taste, but also developed a sort of understanding as to why that person liked it. That night, Lan Wang Ji experienced his first time drinking and his first time getting drunk. After his drunk stupor, he had completely forgotten what he’d done exactly and all of the Lan sect’s members, no matter if they were disciples or students were for a long while only offering him stares in disbelief. Some said, on that night, he smashed through the Cloud Recesses’ antique room, thrashing around, unsure of what he was looking for, when Lan Xi Chen questioned, his gaze told Lan Xi Chen that he wanted the flute. Lan Xi Chen then managed to find the best white jade flute for him, yet it was thrown aside in rage, exclaiming that it is not the one he desired. No matter how hard he tried to find it, it was in vain, suddenly in the corner of his eyes he caught sight of the branding iron confiscated from Qi Shan’s Wen Clan that was sealed away there. After waking up from his drunken state, on his chest surfaced the same branding scar carried by Wei Wu Xian that year in the Tu Lu’s Xuan Wu underground cave. Lan Qi Ren looked to be extremely saddened and furious but, in the end, he had not reprimanded him. Regardless of it being a scolding or punishment, it had already been enough. He let out another sigh and did not object to Lan Wang Ji’s decision on keeping Wen Yuan. Lan Wang Ji offered him a respectful bow, and inflicted punishment upon himself, silently kneeling for one day and one night in the Cloud Recesses. He drank the wine he drank and bore the wounds he bore. Till now, the wounds had already scabbed for a whole thirteen years.
    After I read this part, I'm :cry::cry::cry: so much.. WWX promise me you will make LWJ become the most happiest man in the world, because he really deserves it.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  5. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    River crab... River crab why... TT__TT

*cough* thank you very much!

readerz likes this.
  6. Koshin

Koshin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. That is why my most beloved side character will always be Lan Xi Chen. C'mon, look at my DP. Who is he? ;)

readerz likes this.
  7. Liolio

Liolio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wth they censored the sex scenes

and thanks for sharing chapter 111.

Cemlemine likes this.
  8. Devy_chuu

Devy_chuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your hard work !!
    I'm waiting

9. Cemlemine

Cemlemine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Froliczxc thank you both for your help. My day is brighter and brighter:blobnosebleed:

10. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    They have censored but we can imagine as well :blobnosebleed:
    I think it's better for our imagination :aww:

11. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    LWJ truly deserves the best in Love.
    Cried so much on this part.

salbireo likes this.
  12. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    The husband that everyone want to :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Cemlemine and salbireo like this.
  13. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the MTL version of chapter 111, from what I got from it, it seems like Wei Ying was completely clueless on gay sex lol. He got a vague idea of what was about to go down when Lan Zhan started fingering him. Since he wasn't interested in it while he was young he never bothered to read how two man have sex, he always thought that when two men did it it was only with the use of hands and mouth. Lol now it's time for our Lan Zhan to taint his pure mind :blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  14. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan zhan, surely have cheating face!! LOL:D

Outside : Innocent Little Lamb
    Inside : Did I Say Innocent Little Lamb? Sorry My Bad, I mean Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

15. leto_b

leto_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't call him exactly clueless since he straight up gave lan zhan a bj in the middle of the field

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been neglecting this novel, can someone tell me if LWJ realized his feeling for WWX by now?

17. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Though he has read exotic books when he was young so he was just copying what a woman would do. However he was clueless on the whole penetrating between men.

EmperorSmile likes this.
  18. EmperorSmile

EmperorSmile Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for any party that's interested...I've got the full version of chapter 117 in Chinese i.e. the incense burner side story (with all the censored scenes displayed)...so..yeh, repeat, this is for any party that's interested...lol. ( in fact idk if it's ever possible for the translated version of the side story to be displayed here. Does Novelupdates have such censorship:hmm:)

19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The Lan men are prone to falling for bad people. LWJ and LXC's father fell in love with a woman who he had to imprison because of her evil deeds. LWJ fell in love with the notorious WWX who went berserk and killed a bunch of people. LXC had a love triangle with NMJ and JGY... oops I mean he stood by his sworn brother even in the face of many accusations.

I feel like LXC and JGY are a sort of dark reflection of LWJ and WWX.

LoveManga, Fiorisi, YaoiMom22 and 2 others like this.
  20. EmperorSmile

EmperorSmile Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but he quickly got the hang of it later hahahaha guess that's called the power of love