Forgotten Title Novel about a old/rusty dagger that absorbs life from victims(solved)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by _Zenith, Aug 22, 2018.

1. _Zenith

_Zenith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot it's name :(

The mc reincarnates and obtains a very rusty and trashy dagger but it's inhabited by a spirit, and I believe by attacking other beings the dagger absorbs their life force which ends up improving the state of the dagger AND the spirit inhabiting it.

The spirit inhabiting the dagger teaches the mc battle skills and other such things involving cultivation I believe, it's been a long time! Any help would be appreciated! I forgot the name of the spirit but I believe it's name was Greed, I may be wrong

2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Devouring the Heaven

_Zenith likes this.
  3. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    And it's been so long since I see the last update

4. Rn2

Rn2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Ydobon

Ydobon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's about cultivation, then the others are probably correct, but the spirit being named "Greed" made me think of this one:
    Glutton Berserker ~The One That Exceeds The Concept Of Levels~

I'd post a link for it, but this is my first post, and I apparently need 5 or more to link things..

There's also a manga for it, in case you're interested in that.

_Zenith likes this.
  6. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    it's always interesting to hear mention about novels i used to like so long ago, but can't remember why i dropped 'em. sadly, this is one of those novels i remember the reason perfectly well. granted, that's neither here nor there... the novel itself was fairly interesting, despite seeming like the author had no idea what a map was when moving the MC around, so it's a little saddening to see it rotting like that, especially since it says the raw's completed.

_Zenith likes this.
  7. _Zenith

_Zenith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all very much! Devouring The Heavens was the title I was looking for. It's a shame to hear about lack of translation, but I'll still give it a re-read, I really enjoyed it! :)