Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    enough make you a bucket of nosebleed :blobnosebleed:

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  2. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you know, even it's Wei Ying's fault somehow I can't imagine Lan Zhan objecting..:sneaky: Gah now, I'm curious, can someone give a little more details on that scene? How Wei Ying ended up like this for example?

3. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, his voice is so sexy when he calls WWX like that :blobnosebleed:

StarSaber likes this.
  4. Devy_chuu

Devy_chuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure..
    But, if you want to read some Mo Dao Zu Shi extra chapter, you can read it here:
    modaozushi.blogspot.com

Cemlemine likes this.
  5. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    somehow I just found chap 119 uncesored one :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: tommorow READY TO TRANSLATE

6. Devy_chuu

Reading List:
    Link

I can't help myself...
    This video pretty much summed up Wei Ying's past life...
    The BGM and art style was so good

7. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    The director is scared..... Well he shouldn't be the donghua is great in itself they have done an amazing job no doubt about it in terms of animation and voice acting (especially Wei ying's voice actor you my best bro man!) that despite the rushing and skipping of scenes and all..... Its just that the curse of having read (most of those parts) the novel is real..... But if i apply the legendary memory loss that Wei ying suffers from and forget about the novel in all honesty I really like the donghua.....
    I agree censorship makes me sad..... Especially when their relationship is so amazing..... Fans are becoming aggressive seriously..... Sigh! Well at the end of the day it's kinda just a novel and this is just a donghua..... Such serious sentiments like open aggression is kinda not the right way to do things

Fiorisi and Aeli like this.
  8. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks :) I've given a try on the insense burner on this site but eh.. MTL translation just spoils it too much for me xD I guess I'll wait for the official translation to be released or for some good soul in here to enlighten me xD

9. Devy_chuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at least you got the image, right?

FlyingNose likes this.
  10. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the image and the image got me xD

[​IMG]

Also a little something for those who are as disappointed as me that this scene got removed from ep 9 :cry:

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  11. RiYueLingKong

RiYueLingKong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait when did the author reveal this? actually, when did the artist of that particular tongren manhua reveal that they're releasing a sequel?

readerz likes this.
  12. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi, Aeli and Cemlemine like this.
  13. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're onto something regarding the gap between Koi Tower and WWX waking up at GuSu. From the current pacing we'll be lucky to hit WWX settling on LuanZang with the Wen clan survivors by season's end (and the only hint we'll get there is Zhang Jie's audio sample from December). I'm guessing that they'll place JZX's death, the Nightless City bloodbath, and the First Siege of LuanZang Hill in that post-Koi Tower stretch, maybe framed as WWX's injury-induced dreams/flashbacks? That would be an excellent lead-in to the Second Siege of LuanZang Hill. Having the Yi City Arc close(r) to this sequence will also be very powerful.

The WangXian song will be next episode; the carrying LWJ part should be either next episode or totally cut. That will decide the fate of the conversation in the present where LWJ goes 'you never remember these things' too...

Unpopular opinion: Considering the various… biases within different groups in the FoD fanbase, having fans create this donghua is not necessarily a good thing either.

Unfortunately reasonable discourse gets drowned out by petty insults from both sides, which only serve to agitate things further.

No that's just JZX being a courageous upright fellow, unlike his father.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Zhen_Qing, Fiorisi, Attica and 2 others like this.
  14. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dying to know how this comes about!

FlyingNose likes this.
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice. Even WWX was impressed and he never liked JZX as far as I know.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  16. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    WWX is said to be similar to his mother and now he is also similar to LWJ's mother.... (spoiler chapter 64) Is he the incarnation of all the best women? LOL

Fiorisi, FlyingNose, salbireo and 3 others like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! I like that!

I was just listening to the audio drama and I noticed that the donghua skipped a minor thing. In the novel and audio drama, when LWJ encountered JC and JL at Dafan Mountain, he punished Jin Ling by using the silencing spell on him. That doesn't happen in the donghua. I wonder why that was changed?

Hmm, I actually always thought that was pretty bad of LWJ. Even if JL was mouthy, there's no call to use a silence spell on another sect's disciple, especially when the other disciple's sect master (JC) is right there! That's like me going to spank someone else's child. :blobpoliceangry:

StarSaber and salbireo like this.
  18. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, LWJ HAS RESEMBLES WITH HIS FATHER!! They fell in love at first sight with troublemaker. Like father, like son..Genetics are so scary :blobjoy:

Sorry Qiren, but History must repeat itself.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    nezushion, Fiorisi and Devy_chuu like this.
  19. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sad that the turtle arc ended rather quick from what everyone is saying since I feel that particularly part to be importance in term of the start in the change to Wangji feeling, that it's start his realization to what he was feeling for Wei Wuxian. There were so much emphasis in there, how he actually agree to Wei Wuxian request to sing and even letting him sleep on his lap even though Wei Wuxian thinks he was dreaming.

I do have a question in the song piece... was it this song that made Wangji recognize Wei Wuxian or was it a song during the time that Lan Wangji spent 3 days healing him?

The novel is so good that it's sad that due to censorship some things were cut off but I do expect it not to stick tightly to novel. I've seen it happen to dramas and movies that deviates from its original novel before but I'm sure the animation is trying their best to respect the novel and the fandom in this. They probably get input from the writer as well.

Aside from the donghua, newest chapter is out. I feel bad for Lan Xichen who is slowly uncovering and seeing the truth to Jin Guangyao and his mediation in hoping the two sworn brother can mend their relationship becomes the direct downfall to Nie Mingjue. A innocent intention becomes a helping hand in causing a dear brother's death.

As for the story of his mother, I can see Lan Wangji taking up after their father in the sense of love that regardless of how the world feels or even his sect feels, he'll do all to protect the person he loves. Like his father going against the approval to marry their mom out of love and protection, he was still righteous in punishing himself just like Wangji going against the sect to protect Wei Wuxian but still came back to be punish for it.

I love that Lan Xichen is telling Wei Wuxian more about his little brother and Wangji stubbornness. Once his mind and heart is set, nothing will change Wangji. He's faithful to a T. Wonder if he's telling because brother see Lan Waangji and Wei Wuxian being just like that of their parent and not wanting Wangji to suffer like their parent, big brother is 100% supportive of their love especially given how much Wangji suffer longing for his love for 13 years. Their dad was probably the same. Love and long for their mom but couldn't truly be with her.

And this explains why their uncle is not fond of Wei Wuxian

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Aeli, Zhen_Qing, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  20. FlyingNose

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so upsetting seeing Xichen being melancholic like that. He's usually so calm and warm and smiling, it breaks my heart. *sighs* Can at least ONE Lan man avoid the tragedy? Xichen also takes after his father in terms of loyalty.. being as ready as to try the deadly song upon himself in order to proove his Brother is innocent.. I was kinda shocked at that moment, it is tragic, I really don't want to read the scene when Xichen will realise that he's been fooled all along.

As for the donghua, I was disapponted they changed so much the scene by the fire. I am waiting for the english translation to read the lyrics of the new ED since it was the music that played when Lan Wanji started crying, perhaps it'll give us some subtle hints. But it is confirmed we'll listen Wangji sing in ep 10 and yes that was the song with which he recognised Wei Wuxian. I'd very much liek to see some sleeping on a lap, but after the course ep 9 took with the BL feel.. I kinda doubt it :(

nezushion and yingoh99 like this.