Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JL was essentially saying that any potential loss of innocent human life due to those nets was trivial - all that mattered was his night-hunt success (sadly there's a slight parallel with Wen Chao here). As for why LWJ doesn't leave the discipline up to JC… well JC was the one who set up the nets in the first place, clearly he won't discipline JL! Also theory time - from the Man-Eating Tomb adventure we see that JC has no problem bringing JL to hunt in other Sects' territories despite it being against the rules, so there might have been prior history/knowledge there.

In the donghua it's not explicitly shown how dangerous these nets could be to other cultivators, JL doesn't have his line, so it makes sense for LWJ not to silence him.

(This is also the first instance where we see a similarity between WWX and LWJ: both recognize the danger posed to innocents and will immediately act to stop it).

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Aeli, Zhen_Qing, Fiorisi and 6 others like this.
  2. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in regards with the anime in the new chapter we can see the wen clan being a bunch of dicks, so that part it's in the novel? Like what arc it is? And how they solve that problem with the wen clan?... Like all clans unite to fight them? Or they kill the leader?

3. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg that's flawless.

FlyingNose, salbireo and yully like this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahahaha! I want more of inner LWJ! LOL!

FlyingNose likes this.
  6. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, me too! I've been thinking of writing a little drabble or two of LWJ's inner world.

Also because of your signature, I've started reading "Everyday the Protag..."!

readerz likes this.
  7. yully

yully Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei WuXian imagined a young Lan WangJi hugged inside of his mother’s arms, his snowy little cheeks flushed pink. He laughed as well. But before his smile had even melted, Lan XiChen continued, “But one day, Uncle suddenly told us that we would not need to go any longer.

“Mother was gone.”

Wei WuXian’s voice was soft, “How old was Lan Zhan back then?”

Lan XiChen, “Six.”

He continued, “He was still too young to understand what ‘gone’ means. No matter how much others comforted him, how much Uncle scolded him, he would continue to come back here every single month, sit down in the hallway, and wait for someone to open the door for him. When he grew older, he understood that Mother would not come back anymore, that nobody would open the door for him, but he kept on coming here.”

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I CRY FROM READING THIS. .POOR LITTLE LWJ.:cry::cry::cry:
    (chapter 64 from exile scanlation)

8. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

It was really sad. It's like with Wei Ying gone as well, he held onto his longing and hope that someday Wei Ying would return back to him. Even if there is a small glimmering of hope that those rumors involving Wei Ying surfaces, he would go to it with hopeful heart that Wei Ying would return.

Hearing the backstory, I can understand why their uncle is so fond of Lan Zhan and doesn't like Wei Ying. Lan Chan is like his own son he raised on behave of his brother. He is like his uncle - stern, righteous, and rule-abiding yet when is comes to love, they then become like father.

Maybe after seeing his brother sacrifice for love, their uncle is like nope I'm never falling in love hence uncle is forever alone haha

Aeli, yully, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  9. Devy_chuu

Devy_chuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nezushion, Aeli, yully and 5 others like this.
  10. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz likes this.
  11. EmperorSmile

EmperorSmile Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just discovered a fact...the latest audio drama lasted 13 minutes and 14 seconds...the pronunciation of 1314 in Chinese is similar to 一生一世 (love of a lifetime) www so sweet

12. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    And he doing similar things, when WWX died :cry: he believe that WWX will come back to him :cry: *play inquiry*

13. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone summarised the NSFW extras, you can read it here:
    There's the incense burner part 1 and 2, the offer to have sex while doing handstand, and using Bi Chen as a dildo. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Like seriously, their sex adventure knows no bound, "the sky's the limit"! :blobxd:

14. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    whoooooa.... I can't wait until this is translated completely! Thanks for posting the link!

FlyingNose likes this.
  15. Devy_chuu

Devy_chuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even think that the sky is their limit... :blobmelt:
    they just haven't thought about doing it in the air ...:blobsmirk:
    Like, you know have sex while flying with Bichen haha :blobnosebleed:

I have no shame.. :blobpeek:

Christina Gordon and FlyingNose like this.
  16. Arzosha

Arzosha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm Okay now I only Skimmed though Ep 9 Raw, mostly to watch the before and fight with Turtle. really cant wait for next week for the subtitles. But to me I guess I didn't see any Overly open BLness.. even in the Novel I didn't see it. the teasing to get him to spit blood the stripping due to wet clothing. the closeness on WWX part was him being Him .. Maybe I'm blind lol it just gave me the feel of not being such... so can someone Enlighten me? or contradict me?

17. Lucielin

Lucielin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I just wanted to ask if anyone could please help me find the earbuds shown in this video?

I literally break everything I touch so I always have to get new earbuds plus I just lost mine two days ago and its been stressing me out. I found this video and the designs are lovely, I wish I can buy 4 of each~

I just need help with finding the earbuds since I don't understand anything :cry:.

Edit: When you mention what you want but forget to link the video itself-

18. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    For hardcore fujoshi, we have great alertness to anything remotely BL~ Like, I watched a movie once, and kept thinking "that guy's behaviour is odd, I think he's gay." and lo, and behold, in the sequel, it was revealed that he's gay and engaged to another guy. :ROFLMAO:

But, yeah, the novel is actually not overly saturated with BLness, as the perspetive is WWX's, who is actually very clueless and was not aware (until the end) that LWJ has had a crush for him since they were adolescents. That's why every little thing that was mentioned about LWJ which seemed slightly odd is actually LWJ subtly showing his 1. affection, 2. jealousy. But, for WWX, it was partly because it's in his nature to be mischievous and flirty, and partly justifying all those actions as something else, like when LWJ just paralysed him that first night WWX 'attacked' him to get the jade pendant, and WWX just thought that either LWJ has been possessed or has grown tolerance of his antics. It never crossed his mind that someone can love him to the extent of keeping everything in remembrance of him, and waiting 13 years for him. :blobsob:

Fiorisi and Lucielin like this.
  19. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone notice my translating and EXR translating chapter 64 little different story??? :hmm::hmm:
    how strangee why is mine none is story of LWJ and LXC past story:facepalm::facepalm:

20. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe your raws version is different from theirs. Also in the official novel site the author will make changes occasionally so it might be different compared to other versions we find on the internet.

Lucielin likes this.