Spoiler (Bl) Exile

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Aug 10, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm out. I got paperwork.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  3. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
  4. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is jin an yu lei

5. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    it's been so long.. I can't remember everything but. If i remember correctly that story goes.. it should be.. ML chase MC since that time to take responsibility.. he was made to drink aphrodisiac that time.. i think he feel in love with MC at first sight and did him... im not sure but ML should be a General.. a Prince.. MC fell in love with him after ML love and care for him.. ML even stayed in this farm where MC live, cook and wash clothes and dishes for MC.. ML broke agreement with the 3rd Prince bcoz of MC.. MC and his family, by ML's help lifted the ban.. i can't remember if ML became the emperor but they won against the the third Prince.. I can't remember the rivals but it should be that they don't matter that much..

And if i remember correctly. .the sis in law who always hate MC... divorce his husband and married another man..she suffered at the end.. MC's bro become successful and rich.. THAT BITCH.. i remember her being extremely annoying..

At first when MC parents saw ML.. and ML looks exactly like the "small dishes" su caicai.. MC's father is mad but ML courted them everyday to show his sincerity.. at the end knowing how big shot ML is, but he is still living poorly in the farm for MC's sake.. he accepted.. i think few things happened when MC and ML returned to capital.. btw MC is pregnant... when they returned to capital.. and got conflicts with ML mother..

I can't copy the Chinese title from wattpad .. so i can't make sure

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Shizun, soie_yoie, alexfilia and 8 others like this.
  6. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    What conflict with ml mother?

7. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    His mother is like evil-step-mom character. She will bully MC.. it's like the Monther in law VS the Daughter-in-law Selfish, Bitchy and well im not sure but it should be she wants power and fame... using ML.. she's a bad mom.. oh well i think she change at the end.. i don't know if i mix it up with another novel but the ML's mom will change and she will love her grandchildren.. MC will give birth to 2/3 children... in this novel..

Shizun, alexfilia, Zhen_Qing and 3 others like this.
  8. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the sis in law

9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the chinese title? or eng/raw link???

10. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    On wattpad

11. clear

Reading List:
    Link
  12. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
  13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    You can just copy paste the link.

Don't worry i've found the eng TL on wattpad, that's why i can find the raw too

14. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  15. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the little buns in this one :blobsmilehappyeyes:

- He got lured by ML's food when he avoided ML because he can't remember him :blobjoy: And he once disliked his little bro because the little bro fart(?) on him :blobjoy: But later they are like the sweetest siblings ever :blobmelt: His little bro in the end is easy to coax with foods too :blobmelt:Unfortunately, not much screen time for them :blobsad:
    - ML is an unfavoured fourth prince (Emperor dislike him) who excelled in making money and don't have any interest in throne battle since he is....a transmigrated(?) person from the future
    - Next emperor is the seventh prince (if I'm not mistaken) who's the only prince close with ML. He established Su Cai (1st son) as his successor (ML said to the old emperor that 7th is going to establish a male consort and couldn't have any heir in the future. He also added that 7th consumed some medicines that make it impossible to have a child in the future (I don't know if ML said it so the old emperor wouldn't make his 7th bro marry another or it's real))
    - ML's mother is being punished for trying to pass her niece's child as ML's but ML refuted that his youngest child is Jiang Fan(? || Not so sure about the 2nd child name). ML could only regret that her punishment is too light (1 year confinement or something. The one deciding the punishment is the old emperor and he's still wary of ML so he can't give too heavy punishment for ML's mother in fear of rousing ML's anger)
    Spoilers based on MTL so....sorry if it's wrong in some parts :blobsweat_2:

16. maripants

maripants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh thank you for the rec!

17. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read this....but it’s been so long...
    A little summary. MC is a second generation child. His personality is bad. MC some cannot accept this exiled. Just like the spoiler, MC walking around at night. Then there’s ML, iirc he was drugged, so he dragged MC to an alley and rape MC. MC didn’t know who raped him. Because pregnancy (he still didn’t know that he is pregnant), he was sleepy all day. Didn’t help anything. One day, MC wake up and found no one in home. He was terrified because he thought that his family left him because they didn’t like him. But nope. The family is just so busy with things.
    After they moved, they found about MC pregnancy, shocked but soon accepted it. The baby was born. MC changed. He takes care of his child and also try to make money. He go to the town to sell things. Meet ML. ML remembers MC. Started to pursue MC. But then found the existence of the bun. Getting angry. Then........sorry.....forgot the rest hehehe

18. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how ML find out that su caicai is his?

19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    NU page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/exile/
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

20. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    don't know man...MPREG is really not my genre....

so far i only read, President, Our Egg is Lost (hope this is the correct title)

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.